/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Words in islam

sadir139
06-19-2010, 09:14 AM
All Praise is due to Allah SWT Lord of the Worlds and Prayers and Peace upon His Final Messenger Muhammad s.a.w. To proceed : This is Sadir Shaikh a Software Engineer and this is my first Thread, Insha Allah the purpose of this Thread will be to share knowledge about islam. Insha Allah with our knowledge we will try to make this Thread a place where we can learn things about islam in a right way and we will update our knowledge and also learn many things in the light of Quran and Hadith and insha allah we will implement them for the betterment of our life on this earth and hereafter.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sadir139
06-19-2010, 09:23 AM
When you speak do you speak beautiful words/phrases that touches someone's heart, reaches their very soul and brings out the best in them? Do your words make a positive impact and make them productive and pro-active? Are your words encouraging and powerful? Look around you and...

Masuma
06-20-2010, 06:54 PM
and...?

+ welcome to the forum! :)

:wa:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-20-2010, 07:42 PM
and? lol

Yeah the words of the Noble Quraan are beautiful, i look around and i see the Creation of Allaah (The Creator).
I dont know if my words are encouraging tho :( :-\

Anyway. .
Welcome to the Forum and enjoy your stay here
May you benefit yourself from the knowledge of your Deen!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
h-n
06-24-2010, 12:44 AM
:welcome: Thank-you for the nice intro.

LOL, I'm just a direct to the point person.

Sister h-n

Misz_Muslimah
06-25-2010, 05:14 PM
Asalamalaikum Sadir..
Hope you have a great stay

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!