/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Smart kid lol

Mohamed_Sadiq
06-19-2010, 04:26 PM
a kid in court about his future custody:
a converation between a kid and a judge.

Judge: Do you want to live with your mum?

Child: No. She beats me.

Judge: Do you want to live with your dad?

Child: No. He beats me too.

Judge: So who do you want to live with then?

Child: The ENGLAND TEAM because they DON'T BEAT ANYONE;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
samsam
06-19-2010, 04:31 PM
:sl:
looool ;D ;D that made my day

glo
06-19-2010, 04:39 PM
Ouch!

Better not share that joke with my husband and son! :giggling:

Güven
06-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Looool hilarious. I was hoping for Algeria to win though.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
06-19-2010, 04:45 PM
How much national support does football in general and the World Cup in particular get in a predominantly Muslim country like Algeria?

Mohamed_Sadiq
06-19-2010, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
How much national support does football in general and the World Cup in particular get in a predominantly Muslim country like Algeria?
Not a lot maybe more from children and teenagers but not the community as they have more important things to worry about, but football is watched by the older generation in the cafeteria's, but in terms of advertisement and national support then football is not that important in muslim countries, hope i made sense. bear in mind football is not haram.

glo
06-19-2010, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_Sadiq
bear in mind football is not haram.
Are there differences in opinion on that?

I read that in Somalia several people got shot and others arrested by Islamic militants for watching the football. Clearly those militants thought that football is haram ...

Mohamed_Sadiq
06-19-2010, 05:06 PM
Are there differences in opinion on that?

I read that in Somalia several people got shot and others arrested by Islamic militants for watching the football. Clearly those militants thought that football is haram ...
Lol, Yes indeed it happend they killed 3 teenagers for watching the world cup, these are a so-called muslim group that are brainwashed that think everything is haram, these militants have no islamic knowledge and do things according to themselves just cause they are powerful, many somali scholars around the world condemed for what they do. Glo you must know that these things that you hear are things that give islam false image and don't believe in everything.

May allah store peace in my country ameen and stop this group from developing.
These groups are causing fitna in my country, there is no jihad in Somalia just wrong war.

glo
06-19-2010, 05:13 PM
Lol, Yes indeed it happend they killed 3 teenagers for watching the world cup, these are a so-called muslim group that are brainwashed that think everything is haram, these militants have no islamic knowledge and do things according to themselves just cause they are powerful, many somali scholars around the world condemed for what they do. Glo you must know that these things that you hear are things that give islam false image and don't believe in everything.
I am aware that these things are not considered haram by mainstream Muslims.
I am just saying that there are some (i.e. the militants) who consider themselves Muslims and who proclaim that football is haram - and who feel strongly enough about it to harm others in the process. imsad

May allah store peace in my country ameen and stop this group from developing.
These groups are causing fitna in my country, there is no jihad in Somalia just wrong war.
I didn't realise that Somalia is your home country.
You must be hart-broken about the troubles in your own country. Do you miss your home?
I pray for peace and healing in Somalia.

Mohamed_Sadiq
06-19-2010, 05:21 PM
I didn't realise that Somalia is your home country.
You must be hart-broken about the troubles in your own country. Do you miss your home?
I pray for peace and healing in Somalia.
Yes, Somalia is my home country even though i have never been there and was not born there. I was born after the war started and everybody was fleeing. But i was told everything about my country when it was peaceful and seen videos, i wished i was born those days.

i love my country:

cat eyes
06-19-2010, 05:24 PM
a kid in court about his future custody:
a converation between a kid and a judge.

Judge: Do you want to live with your mum?

Child: No. She beats me.

Judge: Do you want to live with your dad?

Child: No. He beats me too.

Judge: So who do you want to live with then?

Child: The ENGLAND TEAM because they DON'T BEAT ANYONE;D
hahaha so true. smart kid!

tango92
06-19-2010, 06:32 PM
that Kid sounds like a younger version of my dad

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-19-2010, 07:16 PM
lol I dont even watch the geeky so called "World cup" what so ever it may be :-\

But the kid sure is a Nerd according to my calculations anyway :embarrass

So yeah

Nájlá
06-19-2010, 07:24 PM
Lol :D thanks for sharing.

England did really crap yday. I wanted Algeria to score but oh well they did well.

FS123
06-19-2010, 07:35 PM
That was funny :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!