/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any specific steps I should take?

Lonely Gal
06-19-2010, 07:41 PM
Salaam all,

In the past I have posted in regards to a lifeless marraige to my husband of 3 yrs.
Recently we had full on argument - blew up from something I found, although in the same house we have been living apart.
Over the last month I have felt feelings stronger than ever for him and part of me is thinking we can make it work.. allow what has happened and part of me doesn't want to know what happened in ref to what I found, but what if it comes up in future?.. should it be cleared up before we start again?
I have prayer Ishtikhara before and I did not get good signs, dreams of me and him fighting and another where I was begging him brother to let me have a divorce.

I feel I am stuck, I'm scared if I go back and things still don't work out, or if I go back am I disobeying signs that Allah swt has given me?

If I am to go back, how should I tackle the relationship in order for it to be as strong as possible, and allow us to not fall into the path we have previously....??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
06-20-2010, 07:23 AM
:sl:
but what if it comes up in future?.. should it be cleared up before we start again?
can you 100% know that what you found is as your suspicions have it?

Lonely Gal
06-20-2010, 06:22 PM
yeh cos he no's i have it and when i confronted him, it was more lies..
after that I have not been able to speak to him about it..

Hamza Asadullah
06-27-2010, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
Salaam all,

In the past I have posted in regards to a lifeless marraige to my husband of 3 yrs.
Recently we had full on argument - blew up from something I found, although in the same house we have been living apart.
Over the last month I have felt feelings stronger than ever for him and part of me is thinking we can make it work.. allow what has happened and part of me doesn't want to know what happened in ref to what I found, but what if it comes up in future?.. should it be cleared up before we start again?
I have prayer Ishtikhara before and I did not get good signs, dreams of me and him fighting and another where I was begging him brother to let me have a divorce.

I feel I am stuck, I'm scared if I go back and things still don't work out, or if I go back am I disobeying signs that Allah swt has given me?

If I am to go back, how should I tackle the relationship in order for it to be as strong as possible, and allow us to not fall into the path we have previously....??
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, jazakallah khayran for sharing your issue with us. My sister i think you should consider marriage counselling if you really want to try and make things work between you two. Or you can get an elder or respected member of the family to mediate things between you. You should also get some advice from an experienced and learned scholar.

It is best to get as much advice as possible at this stage and takew things from there. Divorce should always be the very last option but if all else fails then there is no choice left. Continue to ask of Allah to do what is best for the both of you and i pray that whatever happens, happens for the best. Ameen

and Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!