/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How Strong Would a Caliphate be?

mahi
06-20-2010, 10:19 AM
How strong would it be when considering the great wealth of muslim nations today? Iran, Saudi, and at least 20 other Muslim nations are rich due to oil and can only get richer. It's funny though how the Empires break up just when the muslims discover wealth.
Finally, do you think a Islamic caliphate is possible?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Masuma
06-20-2010, 12:32 PM
Asalamu Alikum Wr Wb!

It is of course possible but the days seem not that near. :-\ Allah has PROMISED that near the day of judgment an Islamic Caliphate would be established.

I think it'll be when Hazarat Imam Mehdi would come.

And this Iran, Pakistan, Saudi etc are just name sake Muslim countries and so I think these countries role would only be limited in establishing the Khilafa. But Allah knows best!

And I so much wanted Khilafa to originate from Pak! imsad

FS123
06-20-2010, 12:41 PM
I don't think there can be Caliphate like the early times. Besides you need to take out Iran because those guys don't believe in Caliphate. What best can be done is to make some sort of a Union like EU.

tango92
06-20-2010, 01:57 PM
i think a Khalifah will rise from the country where there are the most sincere muslims. because Allah swt sends us leaders akin to the people.

i dont know why we should rule out the west even, there are places where our numbers are high and the Imaan of our Youth is strong Alhumdulillah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FS123
06-20-2010, 04:43 PM
Don't know when mehdi will show up, it can take 1,000 years. So muslims shouldn't just wait for mehdi to improve their situation.

Just my $0.02

Masuma
06-20-2010, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FS123
Don't know when mehdi will show up, it can take 1,000 years. So muslims shouldn't just wait for mehdi to improve their situation.

Just my $0.02
Yeah we should try our best to regain our lost status but the actual Khilafah would be possible in Hazart Imam Mehdi's time. Allah knows best!

And we should call him as Hazarat Imam Mehdi, not just mehdi! :( It doesn't seem respectful.

CosmicPathos
06-20-2010, 07:02 PM
@ Aneeza: Hazrat is an Urdu word. Non-Urdu speakers do not have to say Hazrat.

Masuma
06-20-2010, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
@ Aneeza: Hazrat is an Urdu word. Non-Urdu speakers do not have to say Hazrat.
@ MAD_scientist:

okay! :raging:

:embarrass so what will they have to speak to be respectful to someone as great as Imam Mehdi?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!