/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Before I leave this world...

Amat Allah
06-20-2010, 12:49 PM
Bismellahi Wa Tawakkalna ala Allah...
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatuh

To all my dear, precious, beloved and respected brothers and sisters...

This is my message to you all before I leave this world, with all my love respect and humility...

Allah, Who belongs to Him all Might and Majesty says in His Glorious Book:

"Verily, Allah! With Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allah is All-Knower, All-Aware (of things). (34) "
Surat Luq`maan

"Everyone shall taste the death. Then unto Us you shall be returned. (57)"
Surat Al an`kaboot

And says:

"Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing). (185)”

Surat Aal Im`raan

"Everyone is going to taste death, and We shall make a trial of you with evil and with good, and to Us you will be returned. (35)”

Surat Al An`biyaa

So, before I taste death and return to my Lord I apologize for everyone here whether I knew you before or not, whether you are Muslim or not..

Please forgive me my dear brothers and sisters, if I done any wrong to you upset you annoyed you or were a nuisance by a way or another...

And I swear and you are all my witnesses after Allah The Most High and Praised One I forgave you all, I forgave everyone who have wronged me, still wronging and will...

And wa Allahi and Allah knows me well and knows what lies within this chest, that I love you all for Allah`s sake and want all goodness and the endless happiness for you all no matter what race or religion you belong to...

May Allah guide us all to the path of the truth and forgive all our sins be pleased with us give us the good end no but the best and reward us all with Al Firdaws Al aalaa without being reckoning ...Ameeeeeeeeen

And to All of you please fear Allah please seek the pleasure of Allah in everything you do and to my non Muslim brothers and sisters please re-consider Islam not Muslims, please take the truth from the main pure and trustworthy sources and don`t let lies ,wrong concepts and the bad and ugly wrong deeds of the misguided groups of Muslims blind your eyes...we are all not infallible, we all fall in mistakes so, don`t judge Islam according to the bad deeds and ugly heinous acts of the misguided sects and groups of Muslims , the way of creatures a`otho bellah but try to understand the Way Of Allah, Who belongs to Him all Perfection and Glory... laa ilaha illa Allah...

Evidences and proofs are everywhere, The Qur`aan is full of them ,The Sunnah, The whole world is full of them ,ourselves and wherever you put your eyes you will see them and the Greatness of Allah, the Al Mighty Creator...just open your eyes and get over your pride...
May Allah guide us all before standing in front of Him ...Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

...laa hawla wa la qowata illa bellah wa inna lellahi wainna ilayhi rajioon...

leaving you all under Allah`s sight care and protection...

With all my respect and humility, your sister for Allah`s sake:

Amat Allah...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
06-20-2010, 02:04 PM
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatu laahi wa barakaatu sis
I forgive you even though you have never done anything to me :statisfie
Jazaakalahu khayr for the reminder and may Allah love you and grant you success in both this life n the next inshallah :)

Take care

Ummu Sufyaan
06-20-2010, 02:09 PM
wa alaykum us-salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu
^ditto. i hope you are ok btw?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-20-2010, 03:10 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum sistah :)

I always will forgive you no matter what Indeed for your my sistah in Islaam. . .
And Jazakallahu Khaayr for the verses a good reminder and hope your well sistah :)

Wa Alaaykum Salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
06-20-2010, 03:28 PM
You don't need me to say anything girl, because you know everything, don't you??!! you are one of the most precious friends I have! and I am blessed to have you.

I hope you are okay, you are always in my Duaa dear sis.

Nájlá
06-20-2010, 06:21 PM
You know very well that you never did anything to upset me. But if it makes you happy I forgive you for not upsetting me or hurting my feelings.

You know how much you mean to me, I don't need to say it. If I was to really say something to you it would be thank you, for everything you've done to me.

But I hope your ok. And May Allah bless you and give everything you need. Aameen

glo
06-20-2010, 06:43 PM
Dear sister Amat Allah

You have absolutely nothing to apologise for!
But it is very gracious of you to consider the feelings of others and how they may perceive your words and actions. May God bless you for it and protect you.

I too would like to apologise for anything I may have said or done in this forum, which has caused others offense and upset. I know it has happened at times ... :embarrass

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-20-2010, 06:46 PM
I forgive you sister Glo :) , and i will keep all my sistahs in Islaam and sistahs in Humanity in my Duas :)

glo
06-20-2010, 06:51 PM
Thank you, мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-20-2010, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Thank you, мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
You are most welcome sis . . .

yahia12
06-20-2010, 09:20 PM
This was scary reminder! . Praise be to Allah.

Snowflake
06-20-2010, 09:53 PM
Ameen beloved ukhti! A beautiful post mashaAllah. May Allah grant you the highest abode in al Firdaws. But I hope you only posted this because you wanted to say it and because you know that death can come at any time and that's the only reason inshaAllah?

P.S. I forgive you all too, but I will never forget you :p

Insecured soul
06-20-2010, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serdar
This was scary reminder! . Praise be to Allah.
Yes and intelligent people will take heed, subhan allah i was reading a book called remembrance of death by mohammed zakariya, i realise death is something just waiting for us, may be the death warrant has already given to malaika on lailatul qadr for u or may be me? may allah make us die in sujood and may the professor of majesty to whom belongs the dominion of heavens and the earth be pleased with us.

a small quote from that book.

" Hazrat hasan basri rahimullah says: when a person dies and his household folk cry over him then the malakul maut stands on the door steps of his home saying "i have not eaten his sustenance (he completed his sustenance) nor have i decreased his age. I will continue returning this home until all the inmates lives are taken. :hazrat hasan rahimullah says : "By the oath of allah, if the inmates of the house were made to see and hear this angel at that time they would forget the deceased person and they would worry about themselves.

Khawar
06-21-2010, 10:47 AM
Before leaving to this world the major duty we have to perform is that pray before Allah and try to that if a person is angry with you to ask excuse from him until he forgive you and forgive for your sins from Allah and pray for His blessing.

kite runner
06-21-2010, 10:55 AM
Good post mashallah, reminders that we may think we have control but Allah can bring us back to him at any time

non Muslim brothers and sisters please re-consider Islam not Muslims, please take the truth from the main pure and trustworthy sources and don`t let lies ,wrong concepts and the bad and ugly wrong deeds of the misguided groups of Muslims blind your eyes...we are all not infallible, we all fall in mistakes so, don`t judge Islam according to the bad deeds and ugly heinous acts of the misguided sects and groups of Muslims , the way of creatures a`otho bellah but try to understand the Way Of Allah, Who belongs to Him all Perfection and Glory... laa ilaha illa Allah
very well said insha'allah more non-muslims will seek the truth and be guided to Islam

Amat Allah
06-21-2010, 12:05 PM
Jazakum Allahu Khairan my dear brothers and sisters , I am really happy reading your amazing and beautiful posts reps and PMs, I am really Thankful to Allah for blessing me with such kind respected and lovely brothers and sisters Wa Allah ^^ Alhamdulillah...

we all need guidance from Allah ,May Allah guide us all and purify us from all sins Ameeen

and to those who I made them worried about me by posting this , please forgive me ,Alhamdulillah I am great and amazing ... love you all for the sake of Allah...

Rhubarb Tart
06-21-2010, 12:16 PM
as-salam alaykum sis

Jazaakalahu khayr for this info.

Amat Allah
06-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Wa Iyaki my sweet sister Ameeeeeen ^^

Samiun
06-21-2010, 03:02 PM
:sl: sister, I hesitated to post for a little while when I saw this post. I thought you were really gone, 'gone'. It was a surprise because one my relatives passed-away last saturday.....

Amat Allah
06-22-2010, 11:01 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatuh

no its ok, I am here still live but you gotta know my respected and noble brother that oneday we all shall taste death and none is immortal and this Dunay won`t last for ever even the Angel of death peace be upon him will die...and there is no escape from death but we only ask Allah subhaanahu Wa Ta` aala to give us the good end to be pleased with us to forgive us before standing in front of him to be judged...Ameeen

May Allah love you my brother Ameeeeeen ,may Allah have mercy on all The Muslims and Believers whether they are dead or live from Mankind and Jinn Ameeeeeeeen

Muslimeen
06-22-2010, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatuh

no its ok, I am here still live but you gotta know my respected and noble brother that oneday we all shall taste death and none is immortal and this Dunay won`t last for ever even the Angel of death peace be upon him will die...and there is no escape from death but we only ask Allah subhaanahu Wa Ta` aala to give us the good end to be pleased with us to forgive us before standing in front of him to be judged...Ameeen

May Allah love you my brother Ameeeeeen ,may Allah have mercy on all The Muslims and Believers whether they are dead or live from Mankind and Jinn Ameeeeeeeen
I almost thought you were half way on the other side!!. Hhhhhhh!! "sigh of relief". Took away my breath. I thought you were in the last stages. My fault, should have read all the posts.
May allah bless you with a long and prosperous life, grant you the taufeeq to remain steadfast on the path of Siratul Mustakeem, grant you death with Imaan, reserruct you with Imaan, grant you the shade of his arsh, grant you the water of Haud-e-Kauthar from the hands of Rasullullah Sallalahu Allaihi Wassallam, make your good deeds outweigh your bad and help you cross the pulsiraat at the speed of lightning and re-unite you with your loved ones in Jannah. Ameen.

cat eyes
06-22-2010, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimeen
I almost thought you were half way on the other side!!. Hhhhhhh!! "sigh of relief". Took away my breath. I thought you were in the last stages. My fault, should have read all the posts.
May allah bless you with a long and prosperous life, grant you the taufeeq to remain steadfast
ameen ameen AMEEN!

Thats the actual impression i got too;D Alhamdulilah your still with us. aah sis your to sweet :p

((HUGS)):wub:

Death is real YES! MASHALLAH Good reminder for us all!

Amat Allah
06-23-2010, 01:11 PM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatuh

Wa Iyakum my respected and noble brother Muslimeen and our Ummah Ameeeeeeen ,May Allah love you and open all the doors of success happiness and goodness for you in this life and in the hereafter and all the Ummah Ameeeeeeeeen amazing Du`aa .Baraka Allahu feekum Ameeeen...

the sweetness is in your pure heart my dear and precious sister cat eyes

may Allah love you , preserve you and make all your dreams come true for you own good and all The Ummah ...Ameeeeeeeeen

it does not matter when to die or where but how and on what... are we going to make a way for us to the eternal path of the happiness? (after Allah and by His mercy) are we going to give up the pleasures of this life and seek the pleasure of Allah? to make Him pleased with us, to win His love to be close to Him ,to be real slaves and servants of Allah...

or we will just live as the way we are pleased with ,not thinking of tomorrow, not thinking of the Day of Judgemet ,not thinking of Allah The One Who is watching us hearing us and counting for us ,not thinking of the real purpose and reason of being created, just eating sleeping laughing talking and getting busy with this Dunay wasting our times and lives for what Allah says about:

"And the life of this world is nothing but play and amusement. But far better is the house in the Hereafter for those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V. 2:2). Will you not then understand? (32) "

Surat Al An`aam

What about the Deen ,the religion of Allah the way of life which Allah had perfected for us that none of His creation could find any error in it ,The way which leading us to the guidance happiness peace love and success in this life and in the hereafter the way which makes us closer to Allah striving for His sake and gain His pleasure and be rewarded with His Paradise where Allah will be pleased with us for ever , where we will live in Allah`s Paradise eternally in happiness and in the endless satisfaction...

where we will be rewarded with seeing Allah`s Al Mighty Face ... laa ilaha illa Allah...

may Allah make all of this come true Ameeeeeeeeeen...

Allah says:

"Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children, as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers, evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers, good-doers), whereas the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment. (20)"

Surat Al Hadeed

may Allah open our eyes for Al haqq and His pleasure and never make us from those who Allah will say to them:

"But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Quran nor acts on its orders, etc.) verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection." (124) He will say:"O my Lord! Why have you raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)." (125) (Allah) will say: "Like this, Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) came unto you, but you disregarded them (i.e. you left them, did not think deeply in them, and you turned away from them), and so this Day, you will be neglected (in the Hell-fire, away from Allah's Mercy)." (126)And thus do We requite him who transgresses beyond bounds [i.e. commits the great sins and disobeys his Lord (Allah) and believes not in His Messengers, and His revealed Books, like this Quran, etc.], and believes not in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of his Lord, and the torment of the Hereafter is far more severe and more lasting. (127)"

Surat Ta`ha

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Love you all for the sake of Allah...

Muslimeen
06-23-2010, 01:37 PM
Jazakallah for the dua and the reminder of death. It's just that I am a bit of a softie, all sorts of things started running through my mind, like maybe she's got cancer or some incurable disease or illness and doctors have given her just a few more days. Just me being stupid. I know you have already apologized so no need for that.

Amat Allah
06-23-2010, 02:05 PM
Wa Iyakum Ameen.

no my respected and noble brother ,you are not stupid at all ...it is normal to think like this when reading such things... May Allah love you Ameeeeeeen

but we ,the servants and slaves of Allah must think of death and what will come after it to remind ourselves to deter ourselves to avoid sining and filling our hearts with faith and piety and the fear of Allah and to awaken ourselves from the negligence ...our prophet told us to remember death peace and blessings of Allah be upon him to not get busy with this dunya and forget the day which we will stand all before Allah in it ... may Allah forgive us all and be Merciful to us Ameeeeeeeeen

Muslimeen
06-23-2010, 02:23 PM
I agree with you sister. It is indeed a fine line between life and death, this world and the next. It takes only a mere few seconds and we go from being with the living to being with the dead. May Allah open our eyes to this reality.

Misz_Muslimah
06-25-2010, 09:09 PM
^ Ameeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!