/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why some members are invisible :-\ ?

marwen
06-20-2010, 10:31 PM
I see that some brothers are online, but not visible in the list of online members. How can you explain that ? is it a feature that you can do (make yourself invisible ::hmm::nervous:), or just something is not working properly ?

Sorry if it's a weired or useless Question, but I just had it in mind.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-20-2010, 10:41 PM
Bcoz your a geek akhi :-\
and they`re not!

So yeah

marwen
06-20-2010, 10:42 PM
^ lol

or because they're geek and I'm not :-\

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-20-2010, 10:42 PM
Yes its a feature where you can make yourself Invisible :-\ So yeah

Indeedy

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
06-20-2010, 10:45 PM
^ is it true ? how you can do it ? ** is it true?**

aadil77
06-20-2010, 10:50 PM
with this new forum you can't even tell if the person is online or not, so being invisible doesn't make much of a difference

you can find the feature on settings

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Yes it is true!
To do this geeky thing, you need to go to "UserCP", then scroll down to "General Settings", it shall open up with the geeky page and you need to then click on "Invisible Mode on" lol hope that helps :-\

Oh and you need to click "Save changes" , right at the geeky bottom of the geeky page, hope that helps geekified people Indeedy

SO yeah

marwen
06-20-2010, 10:53 PM
aww ok. Thanks sis Muslimah4Life and Brother Aadil. I don't think I want to use this feature now, but it may be useful in the future lol.D who knows.

Sawdah
06-20-2010, 10:56 PM
You'll know you're invisible when your name it has a * beside it.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-20-2010, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
with this new forum you can't even tell if the person is online or not, so being invisible doesn't make much of a difference

Bro what do you mean "With this new forum"? Your referring to Geeky Islamicboard right? If not then sorry

Khayr indeedy

marwen
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
You'll know you're invisible when your name it has a * beside it.
yes thank you sister. I just wanted to know about this, and as I told may be I'll use it in the future : like when someone in the forum owe me some money, so being invisible is very wise ;D

Thank u all.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
aww ok. Thanks sis Muslimah4Life and Brother Aadil. I don't think I want to use this feature now, but it may be useful in the future lol.D who knows.
Indeed you are Welcome Indeed

Masuma
06-20-2010, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
I see that some brothers are online, but not visible in the list of online members. How can you explain that ? is it a feature that you can do (make yourself invisible ::hmm::nervous:), or just something is not working properly ?

Sorry if it's a weired or useless Question, but I just had it in mind.
Yeah i sometimes remain invisible, so that people don't have to bear the sight of me. :(

(pathetic world out there! hate it, so much hate it!)

Yeah and on the forum, i remain invisible because i like it... i guess :-\ no good explanation for it...

Masuma
06-20-2010, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

What? not making any sense... :-\ we can tell who is online and who is not by scrolling down to the bottom of the index page and spying on others... NOT THAT I DO IT....! :D K?

Masuma
06-20-2010, 11:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Yes it is true!
To do this geeky thing, you need to go to "UserCP", then scroll down to "General Settings", it shall open up with the geeky page and you need to then click on "Invisible Mode on" lol hope that helps :-\

Oh and you need to click "Save changes" , right at the geeky bottom of the geeky page, hope that helps geekified people Indeedy

SO yeah
AAAAAAAHAHAHA! at least you and sis meow are my jokers here on this forum. :( (hate the world! hnh!)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-21-2010, 12:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by An33za
AAAAAAAHAHAHA! at least you and sis meow are my jokers here on this forum. :( (hate the world! hnh!)
Lol@ Meow, whos sis Meow aye? :-\

lol next it`ll be sis Geeky for me aye?

And your ONE GEEKY SISTAH!

Sorry :-\

Masuma
06-21-2010, 01:12 PM
Lol@ Meow, whos sis Meow aye? :-\
Lol! Sis cat eyes! :D

lol next it`ll be sis Geeky for me aye?
LOL! not a bad idea... :D

And your ONE GEEKY SISTAH!
:-\
Like you? LOL! :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-21-2010, 01:16 PM
Lol! Sis cat eyes! :D
Ohh i c :)

LOL! not a bad idea... :D
Oh no, dont you even dare!:raging:

lol kidding :statisfie
+o(
Like you? LOL! :D
No, not like me, but like me :D

+o(+o(+o(+o(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!