/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam everyone

h-n
06-20-2010, 11:43 PM
Salam,

Unfortunately I 've got banned on Ummah for being offensive and being rude. I'm not going to hide that. Which I don't believe I should have been, as I was neither. Just told them that its not acceptable that there are Muslims not looking towards the Day of Judgement and just looking for the life of this world. So I decided just to place some of my threads here. If people find them beneficial or not, that is upto them. We are only here to save ourselves from the fires of Hell.

Thank-you for your time.

Sister h-n.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Masuma
06-20-2010, 11:50 PM
Asalamu Alikum Wr Wb!

Welcome sis!

sad day to begin with... :( sorry can't give you warm welcome, as I'm not feeling happy at all. :(

sorry for the dry welcome...! :(

h-n
06-21-2010, 12:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by An33za
Asalamu Alikum Wr Wb!

Welcome sis!

sad day to begin with... :( sorry can't give you warm welcome, as I'm not feeling happy at all. :(

sorry for the dry welcome...! :(
Salam, not a problem, just remember its OK to not to feel happy all the time in this world, as that is how a person feels constantly in Paradise. Its fine just to be OK. May Allah keep you patient, as I think considering that you reply to my thread in your state your coping fine. :up. That's the way you have to be.

Sister h-n.

cat eyes
06-21-2010, 02:26 AM
welcome to forum sister i like your posts mashallah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insecured soul
06-21-2010, 02:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by h-n
Salam,

Unfortunately I 've got banned on Ummah for being offensive and being rude. I'm not going to hide that. Which I don't believe I should have been, as I was neither. Just told them that its not acceptable that there are Muslims not looking towards the Day of Judgement and just looking for the life of this world. So I decided just to place some of my threads here. If people find them beneficial or not, that is upto them. We are only here to save ourselves from the fires of Hell.

Thank-you for your time.

Sister h-n.
offcourse we always want a reminder and want to save ourself from torment (fire)

جوري
06-21-2010, 03:05 AM
:welcome: aboard sister.. spread some pearls girl.. we are happy to have you here =)

:w:

Masuma
06-21-2010, 01:07 PM
Okay sis, so renewed welcome, :D

Welcome to the forum sister!

h-n
06-21-2010, 01:08 PM
Salam,

Thanks everyone for your warm, welcome, I appreciate it. Thank-you.

Sister h-n

Insaanah
06-21-2010, 04:00 PM
:sl: sister,

A warm :welcome: to the forum.

Great to have you here, and we hope you'll enjoy being here. I have already benefitted from one of your posts...

:sl:

h-n
06-21-2010, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insane Insaan
:sl: sister,

A warm :welcome: to the forum.

Great to have you here, and we hope you'll enjoy being here. I have already benefitted from one of your posts...

:sl:
Thank-you, and I hope that I'm happy here too. I'm happy that you have as Islam is for all, it does not belong to a few on the Day of Judgement either. I am happy to share about Islam as its from Allah.

sister h-n

h-n
06-23-2010, 10:27 PM
Salam

Thought, I'd better write this on here, I have chosen a Muslim website to talk to Muslims specifically. My threads are created specifically for them. I do not actively seek a response from non-Muslims so that is why I am not going into comparitive section etc. I don't see why everytime we talk about what Allah says about idol worshippers etc that we need to discuss it with idol worshippers.

People are free of course to place their own threads in comparitive section.

There are Muslims who concentrate on non-Muslims, well I am not doing this. When we teach our children about idol worshippers we don't invite idol worshippers to come along to give their side of the story to our children. The Prophet did not invite the idol worshippers to discuss their side of the story etc.

Allah has told us that they are liars, and inventing lies about Allah so that is what I am saying to the Muslims. We do not need to discuss what Allah has taught us with infidels before we learn and think about it ourselves.

When people heard the Quran, they fell down prostrating, not discuss it with infidels first.

Plus I don't want to get banned from this forum too, so I'm staying out of arguments etc. Which Ummah is allowing me back on the 17th July, but I don't know if I'll be doing anything there. But if that is the way people work here, I am happy to have been given the oppurtunity to have provided the information. I'm not writing threads for everyone in mind, I don't see this should be a problem. I'm not going to complain if this is how IB works but I won't be changing how I am as the Muslims need to look within and strengthen themselves for the Major signs of the Day of Judgement, the Dajjal and of course from the fires of Hell. Islam is not just about giving Dawah its also to sort our ourselves.

Sister h-n

Danah
06-23-2010, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by h-n
Salam

Thought, I'd better write this on here, I have chosen a Muslim website to talk to Muslims specifically. My threads are created specifically for them. I do not actively seek a response from non-Muslims so that is why I am not going into comparitive section etc. I don't see why everytime we talk about what Allah says about idol worshippers etc that we need to discuss it with idol worshippers.

People are free of course to place their own threads in comparitive section.

There are Muslims who concentrate on non-Muslims, well I am not doing this. When we teach our children about idol worshippers we don't invite idol worshippers to come along to give their side of the story to our children. The Prophet did not invite the idol worshippers to discuss their side of the story etc.

Allah has told us that they are liars, and inventing lies about Allah so that is what I am saying to the Muslims. We do not need to discuss what Allah has taught us with infidels before we learn and think about it ourselves.

Plus I don't want to get banned from this forum too, so I'm staying out of arguments etc. Which Ummah is allowing me back on the 17th July, but I don't know what I'll be doing working if anything there. But if that is the way people work here, I am happy to have been given the oppurtunity to have provided the information. I'm not writing threads for everyone in mind, I don't see this should be a problem. I'm not going to complain if this is how IB works but I won't be changing how I am as the Muslims need to look within and strengthen themselves for the Major signs of the Day of Judgement, the Dajjal and of course from the fires of Hell.

Sister h-n

Dear sis,
First, a belated welcome to the forum, I am one of those who are happy to have you among us here :)
your threads are very beneficial indeed especially the one about Jesus peace be upon him.

Second, as for posting to Muslims only, well, I do agree with you in what you said at the quoted post above, but when you deal with a community that have more than 20,000 members of all faiths you can't isolate Muslims alone and talk to them in a private way.

Alhumdulilah this place was a reason for some people to return back to Islam after reading posts here. I can sense how worried you are about Muslims and how much gheerah you have for Islam, but still I see every posts posted by us Muslims here is a mean of Dawah for both Muslims and non-Muslims.

I hope you didn't misunderstand me, its just a personal opinion I have you can consider it or leave it :) May Allah keep us all in the right path.

h-n
06-23-2010, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Dear sis,
First, a belated welcome to the forum, I am one of those who are happy to have you among us here :)
your threads are very beneficial indeed especially the one about Jesus peace be upon him.

Second, as for posting to Muslims only, well, I do agree with you in what you said at the quoted post above, but when you deal with a community that have more than 20,000 members of all faiths you can't isolate Muslims alone and talk to them in a private way.

Alhumdulilah this place was a reason for some people to return back to Islam after reading posts here. I can sense how worried you are about Muslims and how much gheerah you have for Islam, but still I see every posts posted by us Muslims here is a mean of Dawah for both Muslims and non-Muslims.

I hope you didn't misunderstand me, its just a personal opinion I have you can consider it or leave it :) May Allah keep us all in the right path.
No problem, I understand what your saying absolutely. Thanks for taking the time to let me know.

Its just how I am, its best for me to stay speaking to Muslims only, I'm even keeping out of the comparitive section as it could lead me getting banned. So I'm doing the best I can. I'm just heeding the signs that countries are finishing, and the Major signs of the Day of Judgement are upon us. So concentrating on talking to the Muslims only.

No problems either, that's why I posted so many threads and to the point, relevant information, so I've already posted what I thought would be beneficial so they are already there even if I left. So your not missing out on anything.

Thanks, I'll just see how it goes.

Sister h-n

h-n
06-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Salam everyone,

I think its OK to leave it to that, I am happy and content with what Allah has provided me with and that I don't need to change when the Dajjal is here. I'm not going to spend time just answering pathetic posts on how a person should write when they should spend more time heeding the warnings of the Day of Judgement, when you are to be servants of Allah not sissys. Happy to have had the opportunity to provide information, no need to just be here to argue with people, just be productive and I am happy with that.

At least the magicians at Pharoahs court did not start complaining about how someone is treating them, at least they heeded the signs and nothing was going to stop them from looking towards Allah, not even when they were dying. I have provided the relevant information for people to take heed of the Collapse of these countries, Major signs of the Day of Judgement, and of course the Day of Judgement itself.

They say they are going to teach me about kindnes, they are acting like Chrsitians and sinful people, were they want the attention focused on themselves. Its like if someone provides something to someone and they expect that person to appreciate them for helping them etc instead of looking towards Allah. What do they think that I am their student? I am Allah's servant. We will see their kind acts. They do not have honourable intentions they think that I'm going to turn around and say thank-you for helping me, just as Chrsitians do when they want attention (as eper my thread love, love say the Chrsitians (but I say that they are liars, liars), I don't need any help about being kind from people who are weak in Islam. Maybe they'll be surprised of a person's kind deeds, so instead of embarrasing themselves if they found out they are best to be quiet.

Do they think a person has learnt so much because they were unkind? If they are more kinder then why did they not learn also?? Why not teach people to be strong to stand up to the Dajjal. This is a constant dispute, no I don't fit in, but I'll stand with my Muslim Brothers and Sisters. I'm not going to change, I'm happy not to change and I don't want to change. I am Allah's servants I don't change for the wimps of people. The weak amongst them are telling the strong to change, and they think of themselves clever, kinder, they are sick people, they need to read the Quran to cure themselves of their wrong thoughts.

They quote Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, and do you think he would be happy with Muslims quickly quoting Dawah, when they don't know much about Islam themselves?? Of course not. Everytime a Muslim talks about Islam they quickly talk about Dawah. Why don't they just concentrate on learning about Islam for themselves. Don't turn like Chrsitians who quote religion but don't even care about it, they do it to get attention etc. Of course I think people are just jumping ahead and quoting Dawah as its the best, and look what happened to the Christians.

If you can't remember the Day of Judgement then your not in a position to talk about DAwah. The Day of Judgement has to be in the forefront of your mind. That is why if you knew what people knew if you heeded the warnings you'll be concerned about what is happening, and not treating this world like if your going to live here.

Would another Muslim be happy with them, if they wanted to go and talk to an infidel at the time of the Dajjal? no.
Also have gone over the infidels opinions that they want people to be nice to them "freedom and evil acceptance", we are tolerant of evil doers nobody likes them, not even the angels. Are they going to complain that even the angels won't treat the Muslims and the non-Muslims the same? Why should I do something that not even the angels would do. Even Allah does not treat good and sinners the same, he sends the sinful to Hell.

Be strong, and let nothing stop you for no one can help you face the Dajjal etc, so no need to listen to people who look less towards the Day of Judgement, and know even less about Islam. ARe they changing Islam to how the Chrisitans are to when they only talk about sitting their being kind to people when they are not being kind and they are only showing the path to hell-fire? They don't look towards the Day of Judgement, no need to be like the Jews who also reject Hell and only look for the life of this world.

We are all to end up on the Day of Judgement. To take advantage of reading the Quran as the message as been provided perfectly.

Remember Allah and the Day of Judgement much.

Cabdullahi
07-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Salamu Aleykun sister

h-n
07-11-2010, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Salamu Aleykun sister
Salam Brother Abdullahii,

Funny, just taking a break now, don't know when I'll be back. Take care of yourself :)

Sister h-n

Wait it gives me an excuse to post some icons that I didn't use :Crescent:, :Mosque::crickey:

I just saw this icon :offtopic:, I should have used this one for the derailments.

Don't know what the skeleton would be used for :skeleton: or a coolalien:coolalien there's a thank-you :thankyou: well thank-you Brother Abdullahii !!

:popcorn:

h-n
07-12-2010, 05:21 PM
Yes, I should be taking a break, just wrapping up some threads, the "Marriages not being approved", and the derailing thread is getting derailed so I have finished with them. Had to add some more threads to help sort out some issues with the "Attacking me", and help people to heed the signs of the Day of Judgement.

So when I come back, whenever, I should see more threads made by others about heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement. :)

glo
07-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Here on the Islamic Board it tends to be the mods who do the sorting out and 'wrapping up' of threads. :)
Perhaps it was different in your previous forum ...

h-n
07-13-2010, 12:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Here on the Islamic Board it tends to be the mods who do the sorting out and 'wrapping up' of threads. :)
Perhaps it was different in your previous forum ...
I unlike what you are used to take responsibility with my threads, that is also why I tell people not to derail them, why do you have to wait for a Moderator to keep on coming in and trying to keep things in check?? As I write my threads for a purpose, I expect others not to be into idle talk, and argue for nothing, I expect them to have their attentions worked out instead of wasting people's time. At least mine are.

Wrapping up threads for me, is checking that all points have been answered if the thread is going nowhere that is wrapped up for me, and no issues of them being closed. So do I need to do anything else with them? No.

I have now finished for a while, the points that I have left are not for me to answer, its up to people to listen to what I have to say, and its upto others to acknowledge what a person is talking about, before they go around telling someone that they don't know what they are talking about. So that is an issue between other members. I'll check maybe in a couple of weeks what has been going on. See what other threads people are making afterwards too.

I am content and happy with what I have written.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!