/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Prophet Jesus peace be upon him DOES NOT love the Christians!

h-n
06-21-2010, 01:10 AM
Prophet Jesus peace be upon him prayed and bowed down to Allah, and fasted (the Muslims are following after him more then the Christians) and ate-he is not God, he is a Man. He does hate people committing idol worship! He came with the same message as Prophet Moses peace be upon him for example-and that the Christians know that to commit no idol worship is one of the commandments! He will not be saving anybody on the Day of Judgement. Even it states in the Quran, Prophet Jesus peace be upon him will say to Allah that basically its up to you to do what you will with them, it has got nothing to do with me;-

118. "If Thou dost punish them, they are Thy servant: If Thou dost forgive them, Thou art the Exalted in power, the Wise."

Also;-

72. They do blaspheme who say: "(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.

73. They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.

74. Why turn they not to Allah, and seek His forgiveness? For Allah is Oft- forgiving, Most Merciful.

75. Christ the son of Mary was no more than an apostle; many were the apostles that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!

76. Say: "Will ye worship, besides Allah, something which hath no power either to harm or benefit you? But Allah,- He it is that heareth and knoweth all things."

77. Say: "O people of the Book! exceed not in your religion the bounds (of what is proper), trespassing beyond the truth, nor follow the vain desires of people who went wrong in times gone by,- who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the even way.

114. Said Jesus the son of Mary: "O Allah our Lord! Send us from heaven a table set (with viands), that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a solemn festival and a sign from thee; and provide for our sustenance, for thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs)."

115. Allah said: "I will send it down unto you: But if any of you after that resisteth faith, I will punish him with a penalty such as I have not inflicted on any one among all the peoples."

He never asked anybody to worship him;-

116. And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah.?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

117. "Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me up Thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things.

He came and gave the same message that the rest of the Prophets gave such as Prophets Moses, Noah, Lut, Job, David, Solomon peace be upon them NOT to worship anyone else except God.

Saying that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is God is an evil thing to say!
He is not All-Seeing, All-Hearing, All-Aware of what is going on that he is able to help others or even judge people (Allah himself will be judging people on the Day of Judgement). Now the Christians in the face of Islam are inventing more lies to keep believing that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him can save them by now saying that he is powerful-which they did not say before! He does not run the Universe or see all know all the angels etc. He could not save himself from being crucified, Allah himself saved him! He was taken up o heaven, the Christians say that flesh is not allowed in heaven- they forgotten that Prophet Adam peace be upon him's body was created and given to him in heaven!

No Prophets came up to people hugging and kissing them and telling them that they are loved! For example Prophet Noah peace be upon them did not go around telling the sinners that they are loved and they will be saved, neither did Prophet Lut peace be upon him go around kissing and hugging the homosexuals and telling them that they are loved and will be saved! They gave a simple message to worship the one God and remember the Day of Judgement and if they don’t they will be sent to hell!

Will the Christians be going up to Prophet Jesus peace be upon him when he comes back and;-

1. Saying in front of his face that he loves you?
2. Will they be showing depictions of him on a cross, and do they think he will be pleased with them?
3. Will they be showing statues of his Mother-do they think he will be pleased with them? Do they think he will like the statues?
4. Will they be going up to him with their "Jesus loves you t-shirts"?
5. Do they think its appropriate for females to walk up to him showing their legs and wearing indecent clothes?
6. Will those females show their belts with "Jesus" written on them?
7. Will they think that he will be eating pork or drinking alcohol-as he is pure?
8. Will they be holding a nativity play for him too?
9. There is reference that he will be getting married-will they be calling his wife a goddess too? And their children Gods?
10.. He is the bravest, toughest Man on this planet and he will be killing the Dajjal! So the Christians should remember this instead of talking about his being born all the time!
11. Will the Christians be praying to him when he comes back?
12. Will they be bowing down to him when he comes back?
13. Do the Chrisitans not think that we don’t even worship Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him-neither can he save us, only Allah can, so the people at the time of King David peace be upon him did not take him as a saviour neither did the people for the other Prophets Lut, Job commit idol worship.

The fact is that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him came to them and told them to repent, they were more afraid of the authorities then Allah!!
Even when Prophet Jesus peace be upon him created a bird out of clay and by Allah's permission it came alive! So when he was taken to court the people did not fight for him as they were afraid of the authorities! So when they tried to crucify him, Allah took him up to heaven, they thought they had killed him when they didn't there was no resurrection! Please note that even the magicians at Pharoah’s court were willing to have their hands and feet from alternate sides to be chopped and they were willing to die as Islam meant more to them. If the Christians were to fight for anything that was important it should have been this -to fight for Prophet Jesus peace be upon him! The fact that the Muslims stood by Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, and respected the Prophet is one of the factors that has made Islam strong! If the Muslims were there obviously we would not have allowed anyone to harm him!

Prophet Jesus peace be upon him will be coming back and living with the Muslims for 40 years then he will die! The Christians cannot get rid of the Muslims!! Of course we will be there for him! He will have the support of the Muslims that the Christians had failed to provide him when he first came! Of course the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him has taught us well that we are up to this task! We are more closer to Prophet Jesus peace be upon him then the Christians! Then the Day of Judgement itself will happen after this!

The Muslims are close to Prophet Jesus peace be upon him then the Christians-they for their idol worship are nowhere near!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
06-21-2010, 01:50 AM
I enjoyed this post.. Jazaki Allah khyran..

:w:

h-n
06-21-2010, 01:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
I enjoyed this post.. Jazaki Allah khyran..

:w:
I'm happy that you did, thanks for letting me know.

aadil77
06-21-2010, 01:32 PM
lol brother you came to this forum, MashAllah

but just to warn you, this is not really a good method of dawah :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rhubarb Tart
06-21-2010, 01:37 PM
thansk for this information. That was interesting to read.

h-n
06-21-2010, 01:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
lol brother you came to this forum, MashAllah

but just to warn you, this is not really a good method of dawah :D
I'm a Sister by the way.

I'm just providing a matter of fact information.

h-n
06-21-2010, 01:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
thansk for this information. That was interesting to read.
Thank-you. I'm happy it was.

Danah
06-21-2010, 02:01 PM
May Allah keep us always steadfast in the right path.

Thanks for this great post.

h-n
06-21-2010, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
May Allah keep us always steadfast in the right path.

Thanks for this great post.
Your welcome, that is exactly what I want for people to be strong in their faith so they'll cope fine through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement.

titus
06-21-2010, 02:18 PM
I don't understand the point of this thread.

Christians believe Jesus was God. Muslims don't. We all know that already.

2. Will they be showing depictions of him on a cross, and do they think he will be pleased with them?
Christians believe yes, since it shows they remember his sacrifice. Muslims believe no because they don't believe he was crucified. All your questions can basically be answered the same way. Christians believe one way and Muslims believe another.

And shouldn't this be in the comparative religion section instead of the general forum?

جوري
06-21-2010, 02:22 PM
^^ the questions are asked in rhetoric not in desire of your responses!

h-n
06-21-2010, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
I don't understand the point of this thread.

Christians believe Jesus was God. Muslims don't. We all know that already.

Christians believe yes, since it shows they remember his sacrifice. Muslims believe no because they don't believe he was crucified. All your questions can basically be answered the same way. Christians believe one way and Muslims believe another.

And shouldn't this be in the comparative religion section instead of the general forum?
Its a fact that the Christians don't seriously think about Prophet Jesus peace be upon him, if they knew him, they know he would like like them showing statues of him on crosses etc. They use him the same way as idol worshippers in the past, they didn't of course care about what the idols liked or not, they just used them to get people to sit there looking at each other. Even Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him said;-

29:25 (Asad) And [abraham] said: “You have chosen to worship idols instead of God for no other reason than to have a bond of love in the life of this world, between yourselves [and your forebears]: but then, on Resurrection Day, you shall disown one another and curse one another - for the goal of you all will be the fire, and you will have none to succour you.

Also this is definitely not a comparitive section thread as I am talking specifically to Muslims.

h-n
06-21-2010, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by h-n
Its a fact that the Christians don't seriously think about Prophet Jesus peace be upon him, if they knew him, they know he would like like them showing statues of him on crosses etc. They use him the same way as idol worshippers in the past, they didn't of course care about what the idols liked or not, they just used them to get people to sit there looking at each other. Even Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him said;-

29:25 (Asad) And [abraham] said: “You have chosen to worship idols instead of God for no other reason than to have a bond of love in the life of this world, between yourselves [and your forebears]: but then, on Resurrection Day, you shall disown one another and curse one another - for the goal of you all will be the fire, and you will have none to succour you.

Also this is definitely not a comparitive section thread as I am talking specifically to Muslims.
Sorry, can't see an edit button, but it should read there that they know that he would not like them to show the crosses.

Insaanah
06-21-2010, 04:04 PM
:sl:

No Prophets came up to people hugging and kissing them and telling them that they are loved! For example Prophet Noah peace be upon them did not go around telling the sinners that they are loved and they will be saved, neither did Prophet Lut peace be upon him go around kissing and hugging the homosexuals and telling them that they are loved and will be saved! They gave a simple message to worship the one God and remember the Day of Judgement and if they don’t they will be sent to hell!
Brilliant! And how true. Jazaakillah khayr sister.

h-n
06-21-2010, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insane Insaan

Brilliant! And how true. Jazaakillah khayr sister.

Thank-you, your welcome.

sister h-n

h-n
06-21-2010, 08:58 PM
Someone just asked were the verses are from, they are from Quran Surah number 5. The table spreadth.

Unfortunately, I cannot send a message to anyone, unless I have written 50 posts. Thanks for letting me know, I've just noticed I left that out. Apologies.

kite runner
06-21-2010, 09:10 PM
Will the Christians be going up to Prophet Jesus peace be upon him when he comes back and;-

1. Saying in front of his face that he loves you?
3. Will they be showing statues of his Mother-do they think he will be pleased with them? Do they think he will like the statues?
4. Will they be going up to him with their "Jesus loves you t-shirts"?
5. Do they think its appropriate for females to walk up to him showing their legs and wearing indecent clothes?
6. Will those females show their belts with "Jesus" written on them?
7. Will they think that he will be eating pork or drinking alcohol-as he is pure?
8. Will they be holding a nativity play for him too?
9. There is reference that he will be getting married-will they be calling his wife a goddess too? And their children Gods?
10.. He is the bravest, toughest Man on this planet and he will be killing the Dajjal! So the Christians should remember this instead of talking about his being born all the time!
11. Will the Christians be praying to him when he comes back?
12. Will they be bowing down to him when he comes back?
13. Do the Chrisitans not think that we don’t even worship Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him-neither can he save us, only Allah can, so the people at the time of King David peace be upon him did not take him as a saviour neither did the people for the other Prophets Lut, Job commit idol

As a revert from Christianity these questions made me laugh at what I used to believe in. It is so true!! May Allah guide them

Predator
06-21-2010, 09:13 PM
Yes even while preaching the Gospel . he says only Muslims will enter heaven and he will tell christians to get away

Matthew
{7:21}Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall
enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will
of my Father which is in heaven.

"but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven" , he means those do the will of God / submit to God , A Muslim is a person who submits to God.

{7:22} Many will say to
me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy
name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy
name done many wonderful works? {7:23} And then will I
profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye
that work iniquity

Christians casting out devils and do might works like (building schools ,orphanages, etc ) in the name of Jesus and He will tell them " i never knew you : get away , you work evil"

h-n
06-21-2010, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kite runner
As a revert from Christianity these questions made me laugh at what I used to believe in. It is so true!! May Allah guide them
Thank-you for your post. Some people listen, others don't as they look for the life of the world, which is why they don't think of the seriousness of idol worship leading them into Hell.

h-n
06-21-2010, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce
Yes even while preaching the Gospel . he says only Muslims will enter heaven and he will tell christians to get away

Matthew
{7:21}Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall
enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will
of my Father which is in heaven.

"but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven" , he means those do the will of God / submit to God , A Muslim is a person who submits to God.

{7:22} Many will say to
me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy
name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy
name done many wonderful works? {7:23} And then will I
profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye
that work iniquity

Christians casting out devils and do might works like (building schools ,orphanages, etc ) in the name of Jesus and He will tell them " i never knew you : get away , you work evil"
Thank you Airforce for taking the time to post your references.

titus
06-21-2010, 09:41 PM
The comparative section is for any discussion about other religions, especially when comparing them to Islam.

Also, the General section is not limited to Muslims only.

I'm just providing a matter of fact information.
You are providing your opinion actually. Since Jesus is not here to answer the questions we can only rely on texts that say different things. You believe your text, others believe something else, but the fact remains that nobody knows for a fact what Jesus would think about any of this.

kite runner
06-21-2010, 09:49 PM
Thank-you for your post. Some people listen, others don't as they look for the life of the world, which is why they don't think of the seriousness of idol worship leading them into Hell.
Yes some people just choose what is "easy", to make life "easy"...Jannah isn't easy it takes a lot to get there alhamdulillah

h-n
06-21-2010, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
The comparative section is for any discussion about other religions, especially when comparing them to Islam.
Also, the General section is not limited to Muslims only.
You are providing your opinion actually. Since Jesus is not here to answer the questions we can only rely on texts that say different things. You believe your text, others believe something else, but the fact remains that nobody knows for a fact what Jesus would think about any of this.
1. I have not written this thread as a discussion between Muslims and Christians. AS you are forgetting we believe we are close to Prophet Jesus peace be upon him not the Christians. We do not have to discuss and run things by them everytime we talk about him, he does not belong to them. He is a Prophet of Allah.
2. I never said that General section was going to be visited by only Muslims. But I have let you know that I and other Muslims may right threads specifically in mind to talk to non-Muslims.
3. Its a FACT that we know that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him would not be supporting their behaviour. If you believe otherwise, please setup another thread in the comparitieve section to discuss why he would like pork, drinking alcohol, nativity plays, crucifixes, statues of his Mother etc.

Please respect that as I would not want to get banned from this forum. So I ask you to do Point 3 instead of derailing this thread of were it belongs.

h-n
06-21-2010, 09:51 PM
1. I have not written this thread as a discussion between Muslims and Christians. AS you are forgetting we believe we are close to Prophet Jesus peace be upon him not the Christians. We do not have to discuss and run things by them everytime we talk about him, he does not belong to them. He is a Prophet of Allah.
2. I never said that General section was going to be visited by only Muslims. But I have let you know that I and other Muslims may right threads specifically in mind to talk to non-Muslims.
3. Its a FACT that we know that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him would not be supporting their behaviour. If you believe otherwise, please setup another thread in the comparitieve section to discuss why he would like pork, drinking alcohol, nativity plays, crucifixes, statues of his Mother etc.

Please respect that as I would not want to get banned from this forum. So I ask you to do Point 3 instead of derailing this thread of were it belongs.
Apologies, I miss editing, the point 2 should of course say to talk only to Muslims.

FS123
06-22-2010, 09:44 AM
Reminds me of a joke.

A cardinal dashes into the Pope's office, panting, gasping, and trying to speak all at once.
"What's the matter?" the Pope asks, offering the man a seat.
"Oh, your Grace!" the he exclaims, flopping on the chair. "I have good news and I have bad news. Which would you like to hear first?"
"Give me the good news," the Pope says.
"Oh your Grace! JESUS is on the phone and he wants to speak to you!" the cardinal exclaims.
"Praise the Lord!" the jubilant Pope replies, "What could the bad news possibly be?"
"Your Grace, he's calling form Makkah!"

imam bukhari
06-22-2010, 10:46 AM
Assalaamu 'alaykum,

Please visit my other blog:

http://IslamAndChristianity.Wordpress.Com

Loads of info on Christianity and Islaam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-22-2010, 11:06 AM
Someone just asked were the verses are from, they are from Quran Surah number 5. The table spreadth.

Unfortunately, I cannot send a message to anyone, unless I have written 50 posts. Thanks for letting me know, I've just noticed I left that out. Apologies.
Oh Jazakallahu Khaayr ukhtee, lol i was paying attention :-\

Asiyah3
06-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Brilliant post! I enjoyed reading it :)

h-n
06-22-2010, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FS123
Reminds me of a joke.
Well the look on their faces when they find out that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is praying with the Muslims when he comes back!

h-n
06-22-2010, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imam bukhari
Assalaamu 'alaykum,

Please visit my other blog:

Loads of info on Christianity and Islaam
Thanks for the information. I'll have a look at that later.

h-n
06-22-2010, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Oh Jazakallahu Khaayr ukhtee, lol i was paying attention :-\
Thank-you. I was using the verses from the same Surah, so I forget to place somewhere where they came from.

h-n
06-22-2010, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by **muslimah**
Brilliant post! I enjoyed reading it :)
Thank-you. Thanks for taking the time to read it.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Thank-you. I was using the verses from the same Surah, so I forget to place somewhere where they came from.

No problem sis:)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Thank-you. Thanks for taking the time to read it.
lol and i meant i "wasnt" payin attention :-\

h-n
06-22-2010, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
lol and i meant i "wasnt" payin attention :-\
No problem. :)

h-n
09-18-2010, 06:48 PM
bump in reference to RIP thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!