/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Petition: Miscarriage of Justice

anonymous
06-21-2010, 11:20 AM
:sl:

A friend of mine knows this brother personally and mentioned how he always demonstrated the highest integrity. Please take a minute to read the petition and sign.

This petition is to demonstrate support for Metab Yasin, a former teacher at the Nottingham Emmanuel School.

The aim is to highlight the gullibility of a jury who are susceptible to base their decision on emotion rather than evidence.

He tried to support a former student (Kay-Ann Morris) as she was experiencing problems at home with her mother. Kay-Ann read too much into this support and tried to make a pass at Mr Yasin. He rejected her advances and in turn, Kay-Ann retaliated by saying she would get him back. Humiliated by the rejection, she embarked on a journey to ruin Mr Yasin's life. She accused him of having a relationship with her whilst at school.

Metab Yasin has now been wrongfully convicted on 5 counts of touching whilst in a position of trust and has also been acquitted on 4 counts of sexual intercourse with a minor.

The jury unanimously found Mr Yasin both innocent and guilty BASED ON THE SAME EVIDENCE; her word against Mr Yasin’s, a highly respected pastoral leader.

The ‘smoke without fire’ principle adopted by the prosecution, based their case against Mr Yasin on associations made with the claimant AFTER she left school due to her ongoing problems at home with her mother.

Witness after witness gave inconsistent testimonies for the prosecution securing convictions based on probability instead of proving guilt beyond all reasonable doubt.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PETITION WILL BE SHOWN TO THE JUDGE ON THE DAY THAT MR YASIN GETS SENTENCED. THE MORE PEOPLE THAT SIGN AND THE MORE POSITIVE COMMENTS WE GET, THE BETTER.

SIGN: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/metabyasin/

"The most beloved of people according to Allah is he who brings most benefit, and the most beloved of deeds according to Allah the Mighty, the Magnificent, is that you bring happiness to a fellow Muslim, or relieve him of distress, or pay off his debt or stave away hunger from him.

It is more beloved to me that I walk with my brother Muslim in his time of need than I stay secluded in the mosque for a month. Whoever holds back his anger, Allah will cover his faults and whoever suppresses his fury while being able to execute it, Allah will fill his heart with satisfaction on the Day of Standing. Whoever walks with his brother Muslim in need until he establishes that for him, Allah will establish his feet firmly on the day when all feet shall slip.

Indeed, bad character ruins deeds just as vinegar ruins honey." [TabarĂ¢ni, Hasan]

"Whosoever removes a worldly grief from a believer, Allah will remove from him one of the griefs of the Day of Judgment. Whosoever alleviates [the lot of] a needy person, Allah will alleviate [his lot] in this world and the next. Whosoever shields a Muslim, Allah will shield him in this world and the next. Allah will aid a servant [of His] so long as the servant aids his brother. Whosoever follows a path to seek knowledge therein, Allah will make easy for him a path to Paradise. No people gather together in one of the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah and studying it among themselves, without tranquility descending upon them, mercy enveloping them, the angels surrounding them, and Allah making mention of them amongst those who are with Him. Whosoever is slowed down by his actions will not be hastened forward by his lineage." [Muslim]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-21-2010, 01:56 PM
Bump! . . . . . . . . .

Ummu Sufyaan
06-21-2010, 02:15 PM
:sl:
did anyone do some proper investigation and is there solid evidence of this. where is the evidence that he is/was the father. has any forensic/medical investigation taken place?

if it is a case of "my word against his/her's" then how has this even made it to court :hmm: the fact that partitions are actually used/allowed in this is a clear indication on how "serious" this case is being taken. do partitions sway the judge/jury or is it due to an absence of real evidence? what a joke.

cat eyes
06-21-2010, 05:32 PM
i don't understand this anyway. its the same in my sisters school young male teachers teaching sexual activ teenagers! if they don't want anything like this to happen. parents in the west should sign a petition that they don't want no male teaching my daughter. and have you seen teenagers today in the west! they don't look like teenagers. they look like twenty year old women because of how they dress. would you blame any man for slipping up? anyway Allah knows best and i wouldn't be taking any sides in this case. all i know is that any man or girl that are alone together shayytan is there third.
He should not have been giving the girl support in the first place.. i think this is not even allowed for a teacher to do this in the first place.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-21-2010, 07:17 PM
^Totally Agree. . . . . . . .
Some teens do look like theyre in their 20s Astagifurullaah:-\ ,who can blame em aye? They`ve not been taught some sense into them, the parents are lost :-\ SubhaanAllaah!

May Allaah the glorified Guide them Lost Humans to the Pure and True way of Life, Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!