/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Murder

h-n
06-21-2010, 02:04 PM
Allah has created everyone to worship him.

People don't realise how bad killing someone, its because you are saying that person should not be alive to worship Allah! That is also why Allah told Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him that if that soldier he killed worshipped him once, the Prophet would have been in big trouble.

On the Day of Judgement, it is not your pathetic jealousy, malicious intent that will be the talk of the Day. It is about what Allah has created and you went against.

1. When a person kills someone’s animal, they don’t always consider the owner’s reaction.
2. If you kill a guide dog, which means you prevented that dog from serving the blind person.
3. If you killed the invalid’s woman’s only child, the only means of her support then you are depriving that person of being cared for.

Of course Allah does not need anyone, but still the sin is that you are taking something away from Allah on your record, so you go to Hell. You don’t go to Hell for an eternity for just hurting that person’s feelings and physically.

Of course the murderer does not think that far, because they are thinking in terms of their jealous, malicious intent. That is why though you go to Hell. You don't just go to Hell for hurting someone, but hurting Allah's property! If you just hurt me badly, I don't think that personally they are to go to Hell and burn in the fires of Hell forever for that, but they go to Hell for not respecting Allah's property. I belong to Allah, my body, my soul belongs to him.

Should a person be killed because you are jealous, or you don't like someone? Is your jealousy, or your opinions so important that someone should die because of it? Were is your jealousy, malicious intent, your opinions about that person on the Day of Judgement? Of course not within them then. They wanted to live by their jealousy and malicious intent and now they can’t bring themselves to talk about it except to say they were in clear error.

When a person kills unlawfully, there are those that feel strong, and some call it feeling "powerful" over other people. This is actually Allah allowing them to feel this way, its rather like letting sinners enjoy the life of this world rather then the next. They are fooled by their own feelings, its rather for them being in touch with their souls telling them they have done a wrong thing or even in advance when they are violently beating up someone. Because they are in touch with their soul -this is why they enjoy it because its a good thing. Not because of killing somene. So they cross the two together and then even some go as far as saying they enjoy killing but they do not. How can they feel strong that way, did they take that person's soul into the next world? No. They do not run the next world. They don't force Allah to say to the angels quick, they just kill somebody, the angels are not running around. Of course Allah knows what is going to happen, and tells the angels to come and take that person's soul, and if they are not ready, they recover from their injuries.

After the countries collapse-do not get caught up in joining the wrong crowd;-

I am writing this because as per the other thread I written "Major signs of the Day of Judgement", there will be a time were it will be a calamity. There will be plenty of Muslims fighting amongst themselves, and they will be saying to others that they should join them because that is the Islamic thing to do. They even talk about fighting all the Jews, well there are Jews who do not join agree what others are doing, and fear Allah, only fight those who fight you. Never go around picking on anyone because they are not on your "side".
I would personally not want to join them, only join the Mahdi and the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him. As there are people who fight only to gain in this world rather then the next. Killing another Muslim of course is a bad sin, do not do get led by other people. As you are responsible for your test!

Do not join groups, even today who throw bombs etc and call it Jihad, as per my other thread "Collapse of these countries". The evil is sorting out from the good. Even in Iraq people wanted others to help them, but they only cared about living in this world. I would not be lead by someone who does not look towards the Day of Judgement as those people are not corrupted, we fear Allah.

Be strong, and there maybe people who join in the crowd as they are scared of what is going around them, as plenty of things have been lost and so has order. Stay away! Do not join them! No matter what they say. Guard your own soul, be prepared to killed rather then commit a murder. Best to wait for the Mahdi, and join him rather then being led by others. Remember you are responsible of what you do with your soul, and no one else is going to be answerable for it on the Day of Judgement.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
h-n
06-21-2010, 03:02 PM
Sorry, I don't think there is an edit button, but on the second paragraph I missed out mentioning it was Prophet Moses peace be upon him who would have got into big trouble. Just thinking of what Allah told Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-21-2010, 05:08 PM
Jazakallahu Khaayr, MashaAllaah

h-n
06-21-2010, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Jazakallahu Khaayr, MashaAllaah
Thank-you for taking the time to read it. Your welcome.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!