/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Freedom and evil acceptance.

h-n
06-21-2010, 05:13 PM
When the people in the west quote freedom its is that they want freedom for people to accept their evil without any criticism.

Majority have not actually had a Muslim come upto them and be critical of them, but they feel dirty, that religious people will not accept them. They already know this without a Muslim actually need to say this to them and this is what they are acting upon. They are not happy with themselves and take it out on others!

For example if a female had sex outside of marriage and she liked a Muslim, she would feel uncomfortable about herself and her past life, and of course is not acceptable to that Muslim. Some evil people repent and that of course is the best to save yourselves from Hell. There are those that go red faced, angry as they are not happy with themselves and go against good people as they know that we don't accept them for what they are today.

In the Quran;-

And Lut, when he said to his tribe: "Do you commit an obscenity not perpetrated before you by anyone in all the worlds? You come with lust to men instead of women. You are indeed a depraved tribe." The only answer of his tribe was to say: "Expel them from your city! They are people who keep themselves pure!" So We rescued him and his family-except for his wife. She was one of those who stayed behind. We rained down a rain upon them. See the final fate of the evildoers!
(Qur`an, 7:80-84) Even in the above verse, the people do not hide behind good intentions-being hyocrites as they are today, they know that Prophet Lut peace be upon him had told them to be good-hence why they said lets get rid of him as he is telling people to keep themselves good, pure!

People in the West absolutely know this today. This is why they want to get rid of Islam just like the homosexuals wanted to get rid of Prophet Jesus peace be upon him.

There is no such thing as freedom, they even go as far as saying that they are giving their children a choice of being religious-then why don't they teach them to be pure, good instead of making it acceptable for them to have sex outside of marriage. As they are in lewd behaviour they don't want to stop others because then they would be critical of their own lives and they stay in their sinful lives.

It is not what/how Muslims have behaved to them, it is the understanding that Allah has allowed them to have as Allah provides a fair test to everyone. The understanding that they are not acceptable to be lewd, to go against the truth of Islam. For an evil person to be surrounded by good people they would feel uncomfortable about themselves, that is why they try and say there are plenty of them, but still even if they had all the sinful people in the history of this world to be confident they still are not in any comparison to one Muslim. A evil person going to Hell is not equivalent to one going to Paradise. 100 evil people going to Hell do not equal one good person going to Paradise. What are all the inhabitants of the Hell compared to one Muslim? Nothing.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
h-n
06-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Also third paragraph from the bottom, its supposed to say that of course that the homosexuals wanted to go against Prophet Lut peace be upon him.

Also that they already know of about being good as they portray an image of Prophet Jesus peace be upon him being pure and good as they talk about his Mother too. I think that when they go abroad for a holiday they want to be appreciated and respected. If you went and met a King in another country you only want to be treated well by him. They may not care about what he is trying to teach, as long as they are provided with food etc. Nowadays since the generation are being more lewd then there before them they know they won't be treated as good people. Of course people have spoken about visiting Muslim countries and being treated well.

When people are jealous its actually a mixture of emotions other people's successes remind them of their own failures. Instead of improving and repenting as they should stop thinking of what other people think, and pay attention to having Allah be pleased with them. Plenty of people have repented in the past and they have many examples. Even in some examples there have been females when they have sex outside of marriage they go to School and they start disliking the other girls who are still virgins.

Just to make Muslims aware, so they don't make it think its a religious reasons why there are plenty of people going against Islam. As even Allah has said that they are bent on denying the truth. To read the Quran and not fall for their lies. They continue to go against Islam as they look for the life of this world instead of the next.

kite runner
06-21-2010, 09:43 PM
There is no such thing as freedom, they even go as far as saying that they are giving their children a choice of being religious-then why don't they teach them to be pure, good instead of making it acceptable for them to have sex outside of marriage. As they are in lewd behaviour they don't want to stop others because then they would be critical of their own lives and they stay in their sinful lives.
Exacly exactly exactly mashallah they are slaves to their government and don't even realise it

h-n
06-21-2010, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kite runner
Exacly exactly exactly mashallah they are slaves to their government and don't even realise it
Thanks for taking the time to read it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
h-n
08-09-2010, 04:50 AM
Created this on a seperate thread, but decided to add this to this one.

They say what they believe is the truth when they say this they are lying.

Allah does not throw someone into Hell because they rejected what they thought Islam was wrong, he in throwing them into Hell because they knowingly rejected the "truth" as stated in the Quran.

1. Allah destroyed the people of Aad and Thamud because they rejected the truth.

2. Even the homosexuals rejected Prophet Lut peace be upon him because he was speaking the truth, it even written in the Quran that they said this person is telling us to be pure, good, and we don't want to listen to him! They did not say they rejected Islam because they thought it was wrong!

3. The non believers are trying to convince themselves that Islam is not right to no avail, they are even acting and their facial expressions are similar to how some females reject the notion of marriage when they have been lewd, they know that marriage is good, but they are trying to make any excuses to say they don't care about marriage.

No one going to Hell is going to say they did not understand what is required of them, they are liars, only holding onto the life of this world and making up any excuses not to be religious.

The people holding onto the life of this world when they know it is not going to last.

The scientist holding onto what life could be like in future, were they will not be part of it, they are holding onto something that they will not have, ie going to Jupiter. That means they are worser and obviously more arrogant as they think about themselves in relation to this Universe and therefore are happy with this, and not about the Universe existance in relation to Allah. Even scientists have said that its normal for them to think about how they relate to such and such. So only care about gaining attention for themselves and what they get from other people is enough (not about getting to this far reaching goal, as long as they are treated well by others), they of course want to complete work to gain attention etc.

Its like if you went to another kingdom, and you met the King, lets say he treats you well, that's the only think they look for and be arrogant and happy about, if the King tells them to learn about Islam, they are not bothered as long as they were treated well (and that is what they are asking of the Muslims). Of course even the angels won't be kind to them when they are dead, hitting their backs. They are only willing to accept homosexuals because they themselves are being lewd, so if they went against lewd behaviour they would have to change themselves, and they don't want to enjoin good and forbid evil as they hold on to the life of this world. But they know its unacceptable.

If you saw a religious, mature, responsible adult, then there are people who want to go upto them for attention, as they care, note they would not go upto homosexuals, drunkards for attention, so they waste their time in talking about anything with the religious person just to get attention. The Muslim Men are the best, and are respected, they cannot compare a Muslim Man to a Christian one. There is no one that rivals him. Muslim Men are caring, responsible, mature at the same time. Not acting as sissys as the Christian Males are.

Its like Dramas on TV if there are programmes that people watch and then they expect the actor to be responsible like him, and gain attention from. They even used mature, responsible characteristics for the Lords of the Rings movie-of course the Elves were not advocating being lewd, and being homosexuals. In Doctor Who, the TimeLords are dressed in long outfits, and the Muslim Men are the ones that dress modestly. If you just wear jeans you don't get that kind of reaction.

That is why some people don't understand that when you are a Muslim Man you have a wife that is happy to love and care for you, solely because you are worshipping Allah, even the houri in Paradise are willing to get married to a Muslim Man they don't know much about him, but the fact that he is a Muslim that is enough. So I don't care for Males hiding behind the image of a Muslim Man, being sissys, treating marriage as a charity, to help them be religious, when they should be anyway before they get married, as Allah has never told us to get married to idiots. Men have to be religious which is why they are respected and loved. Going a bit off topic here, after talking about the respect from religious Men have, so I'll leave this to that. But its important not to have Western views and be drawn into the media.

Muslims are the best, worshipping the one God and remember the Day of Judgement. We love Allah!

sister herb
08-10-2010, 06:45 AM
Salam alaykum

I hope you don´t judge people you don´t even know so fast. It is not islamic manner.

Remember roses!

h-n
08-10-2010, 02:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Salam alaykum

I hope you don´t judge people you don´t even know so fast. It is not islamic manner.

Remember roses!
Again talking as a sinful person, they are the ones who quote "judging" a person too much, of course a Muslim need not mention it as their intentions are clear. People in the west ask people not to judge them to stop people from being critical of them for being so wrong! I've actuallly already written a thread waiting for approval on the comparitive section on this issue called "Talking as sinners do" were we are not copying off Christianity etc, we forbid evil and enjoin good, not say we cannot say a person is not being Islamically good when obviously they aren't. So you go around winding people up, your not doing an Islamic thing, its a no brainer.

Tell the Palestinians to smell the roses,
Tell the people in Pakistan who are suffering from the flood to smell the roses,
Tell your family when there are no more banks, countries to smell the roses,
Telling me to smell the roses in this World today with so many problems, how awful!
Tell the people who are being tortured in the grave to smell the roses.

sister herb
08-10-2010, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by h-n
Again talking as a sinful person, they are the ones who quote "judging" a person too much, of course a Muslim need not mention it as their intentions are clear. People in the west ask people not to judge them to stop people from being critical of them for being so wrong! I've actuallly already written a thread waiting for approval on the comparitive section on this issue called "Talking as sinners do" were we are not copying off Christianity etc, we forbid evil and enjoin good, not say we cannot say a person is not being Islamically good when obviously they aren't. So you go around winding people up, your not doing an Islamic thing, its a no brainer.

Tell the Palestinians to smell the roses,
Tell the people in Pakistan who are suffering from the flood to smell the roses,
Tell your family when there are no more banks, countries to smell the roses,
Telling me to smell the roses in this World today with so many problems, how awful!
Tell the people who are being tortured in the grave to smell the roses.
Salam alaykum

I am Palestinian. I am also widow of Palestian shaheed.

I love roses.

Live life as mine and then come to tell me smelling of roses!

h-n
08-10-2010, 06:16 PM
Salam alaykum

I am Palestinian. I am also widow of Palestian shaheed.

I love roses.

Live life as mine and then come to tell me smelling of roses!

I don't care if your Palestinian, or from Seirra Leone, Liberia etc. Still you have not mentioned whether you will be telling them to smell the roses. You got nothing to say, and then you tell me to live life as yours and then tell you to smell the roses, when I am not the one who is talkiing about the life of this world, how pathetic!!

I am already aware that even people from there, do not look towards the Day of Judgement as much, but about living in this world, see "Cruel, unkind and not looking towards the life of the next world". I am already aware that if a lot of those people if they had my life in the UK, they would be carrying on with life as normal, they would be happy with my home, my possessions, having many clothes, BUT I am happy to give up all that soon, which is what they and a lot of people dread to think about. Even I mentioned to people years ago, why should I care about them when they only think for the life of this world and if they had my life in the UK, they actually would be happy about living in this world, and not think much about what other people are going through around the world and incorporate that in their lives, why should I live in peace, when others are going through rubbish? I said my looking towards the Day of Judgement is not going to stop because of other people's preferences, obviously people look at what they want in this world, not what is good for them, and thank Allah there is not going to be any other state, the Palestinians, the Iraqis etc will not be discussing that as soon as these countries UK, US, etc have finished. As per the "Collapse of these countries" and the "Major signs of the Day of Judgement" thread. So at least I am talking about what is going to happen and not to lie to people about talking about what people would prefer, and what are not attainable goals in this world and looking at building states is no good thing.

I don't care if they want to build a nice state in Palestine, Sierra Leone, Liberia (were a lot of them are not even Muslims). They are going to have the countries destroyed and go to the Major signs of the Day of Judgement whether people like it or not.

I know that over 5.5 BILLION which is over that number do look at what they want in this world. They certainly want to carry on as life is normal, they dread to think that there countries are over. SO IT DOES NOT MATTER THAT YOU ON BRING THEM ALL ON YOUR SIDE, I AM NOT JOINING YOUR WAY OF LIVING. So I already don't care that I don't agree with over 5.5 billion people in this world, people don't need to take statistics, people actually looking towards the collapse of these countires, there are not many people who do that in this world. So I already understand as above that people don't care about what I am talking about.

I have spent years and years looking towards the Day of Judgement. I have personally for real NEVER smelt a rose, and I NEVER will. Why should I continue to look at things in enjoyment when people are being held, tortured in prison etc?

I have already said years and years ago, thank Allah that I don't have to continue to live as people put it "normal" whilst people in Palestine have problems etc. I am thankful that I am a live at the end of these countries going towards the Major signs of the Day of Judgement. Which is were I will not be changing, and as stated in the other thread "I will not be talking to you" and so many others, you can only get away with saying with what you want if these countries are not finishing right now! There is no need to write wind up posts, when you cannot even refute the threads. So saying that you are Palesitian etc, does not mean that a person who is not has not shown empathy to the situation, and its obvious that if people had my life they wouldn't be doing it even more. Again, I already know that there are plenty of Palestianians if they had my life in the UK, they would also be saying just carry on with life as normal, regardless if people are suffering in Palestine etc. I will NEVER say that, NEVER have and NEVER will. I had every opportunity to say that, considering that I have more levels of comfort then other people do, but I NEVER will. I 100% believe that countries are finishing, and I thank Allah for that too!

cat eyes
08-10-2010, 06:37 PM
sisters maybe its time both of you smelt the roses and stop arguing. ramadhan is upon us

this is getting truly ridiculous now..

The general section is going to end up getting closed.. three sections have already been closed so far.

Ramadhan kareem!

أحمد
08-10-2010, 06:40 PM
:sl:

I don't care if your Palestinian, or from Seirra Leone, Liberia etc. Still you have not mentioned whether you will be telling them to smell the roses. You got nothing to say, and then you tell me to live life as yours and then tell you to smell the roses, when I am not the one who is talkiing about the life of this world, how pathetic!!

I am already aware that even people from there, do not look towards the Day of Judgement as much, but about living in this world, see "Cruel, unkind and not looking towards the life of the next world". I am already aware that if a lot of those people if they had my life in the UK, they would be carrying on with life as normal, they would be happy with my home, my possessions, having many clothes, BUT I am happy to give up all that soon, which is what they and a lot of people dread to think about. Even I mentioned to people years ago, why should I care about them when they only think for the life of this world and if they had my life in the UK, they actually would be happy about living in this world, and not think much about what other people are going through around the world and incorporate that in their lives, why should I live in peace, when others are going through rubbish? I said my looking towards the Day of Judgement is not going to stop because of other people's preferences, obviously people look at what they want in this world, not what is good for them, and thank Allah there is not going to be any other state, the Palestinians, the Iraqis etc will not be discussing that as soon as these countries UK, US, etc have finished. As per the "Collapse of these countries" and the "Major signs of the Day of Judgement" thread. So at least I am talking about what is going to happen and not to lie to people about talking about what people would prefer, and what are not attainable goals in this world and looking at building states is no good thing.

I don't care if they want to build a nice state in Palestine, Sierra Leone, Liberia (were a lot of them are not even Muslims). They are going to have the countries destroyed and go to the Major signs of the Day of Judgement whether people like it or not.

I know that over 5.5 BILLION which is over that number do look at what they want in this world. They certainly want to carry on as life is normal, they dread to think that there countries are over. SO IT DOES NOT MATTER THAT YOU ON BRING THEM ALL ON YOUR SIDE, I AM NOT JOINING YOUR WAY OF LIVING. So I already don't care that I don't agree with over 5.5 billion people in this world, people don't need to take statistics, people actually looking towards the collapse of these countires, there are not many people who do that in this world. So I already understand as above that people don't care about what I am talking about.

I have spent years and years looking towards the Day of Judgement. I have personally for real NEVER smelt a rose, and I NEVER will. Why should I continue to look at things in enjoyment when people are being held, tortured in prison etc?

I have already said years and years ago, thank Allah that I don't have to continue to live as people put it "normal" whilst people in Palestine etc. I am thankful that I am a live at the end of these countries going towards the Major signs of the Day of Judgement. Which is were I will not be changing, and as stated in the other thread "I will not be talking to you" and so many others, you can only get away with saying with what you want if these countries are not finishing right now! There is no need to write wind up posts, when you cannot even refute the threads.
Don't punish yourself over sins of others, sister harb is right, but there seems to have become some sort of misunderstanding between the two of you.

You shouldn't jump to calling anyone a sinner based on a misunderstanding, otherwise it won't take long for disputes to erupt; people love disputes, that is what people are best at.

(11:116-119) So why were there not among the generations before you those of enduring discrimination forbidding corruption on earth - except a few of those We saved from among them? But those who wronged pursued what luxury they were given therein, and they were criminals. And your Lord would not have destroyed the cities unjustly while their people were reformers. And if your Lord had willed, He could have made mankind one community; but they will not cease to differ. Except whom your Lord has given mercy, and for that He created them. But the word of your Lord is to be fulfilled that, "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and men all together."

Try to think positive; as those whom Allah has given mercy. Don't make every little matter into a dispute.

ما شاء الله you created a very useful thread; lets not spoil it now by arguing. If you think someone's criticising you; don't argue, try to explain your point again, as there maybe a misunderstanding.

:wa:

h-n
08-10-2010, 06:43 PM
I have NEVER called a Muslim a sinner, I said they were talking as one, and that is no difference in advising other Muslims not to be lewd, to drink alcohol, that is too ACTING as a sinful person.

أحمد
08-10-2010, 06:57 PM

I have NEVER called a Muslim a sinner, I said they were talking as one, and that is no difference in advising other Muslims not to be lewd, to drink alcohol, that is too ACTING as a sinful person.
Try to keep control over your anger.

In Islam, behaving like a sinner is a sin, this includes talking like a sinner; anyone committing a sin is a sinner. Imitating a sin is a sin, whichever way you wish to look at it.

If you believe that someone is behaving like a sinner, and its only between you and that person; don't advertise that person as a sinner, as a hadeeth states: "كل أمتي معافا إلا المجاهرين", "There is forgiveness for all my ummah, except those who advertise sin".

h-n
08-10-2010, 07:09 PM
It is not anger, it is the fact that I will not accept 100% that someone derails threads, that is useful to others, if I write with anger, then people can tell the difference. As they are not used to it, as I don't create my threads for idle talk, which they already know, but they still persist in a mockery behaviour towards me, not I to them. They are not used to people who look towards the collapse of these countries for real, and if they cannot cope with me, then pity as people will not be behaving as them when they go through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement.

She has been warned at least over 4 times, I have given her explanations, which she has chosen to ignore, so that is not my issue that she then plays the victim and treats herself as if she is ill done by. Non of her posts are about post 1 of the thread, I have given my points on "I am not going to talk to you.." and she has the idea to ignore that and still persist in what she is doing. I have no sympathy. Its not advertising sin, people are told in public too, not to do so and so, and she is publically doing it, so what is there to hide?? If someone commits a sin, people know about it and are even taken to the courts so, not in private and people can be stoned again not in private. So I created some other threads as they were ignoring the many points that I had given, and ignored again, again and again, so to tell others not to commit the same mistakes as they do (at the end I had to confront their behaviour as it was happening again and again, which I have done.). Advertising people's sins, I am not doing, and neither interested in, as I would have created a thread and placed their names on it. Yes, I will ignore them in future.

أحمد
08-10-2010, 07:17 PM

It is not anger, it is the fact that I will not accept 100% that someone derails threads, that is useful to others, if I write with anger, then people can tell the difference. As they are not used to it, as I don't create my threads for idle talk, which they already know, but they still persist in a mockery behaviour towards me, not I to them. They are not used to people who look towards the collapse of these countries for real, and if they cannot cope with me, then pity as people will not be behaving as them when they go through the Major signs of the Day of Judgement.

She has been warned at least over 4 times, I have given her explanations, which she has chosen to ignore, so that is not my issue that she then plays the victim and treats herself as if she is ill done by. Non of her posts are about post 1 of the thread, I have given my points on "I am not going to talk to you.." and she has the idea to ignore that and still persist in what she is doing. I have no sympathy. Its not advertising sin, people are told in public too, not to do so and so, and she is publically doing it, so what is there to hide?? If someone commits a sin, people know about it and are even taken to the courts so, not in private and people can be stoned again not in private. So I created some other threads as they were ignoring the many points that I had given, and ignored again, again and again, so to tell others not to commit the same mistakes as they do. Advertising people's sins, I am not doing, and neither interested in, as I would have created a thread and placed their names on it. Yes, I will ignore them in future.
If someone tries to derail a thread, or posts anything problematic; click on "Report Post", type in a quick reason for reporting their post, and leave it to a member of staff to deal with.

Your threads are useful, no one should use their efforts to derail them, they should instead take part in the discussion.

Dagless
08-10-2010, 07:29 PM

She has been warned at least over 4 times, I have given her explanations, which she has chosen to ignore, so that is not my issue that she then plays the victim and treats herself as if she is ill done by. Non of her posts are about post 1 of the thread, I have given my points on "I am not going to talk to you.." and she has the idea to ignore that and still persist in what she is doing.
Sorry sister but why do you insult and warn others for stating their opinions? If you do not want responses then why not just write articles and publish them online? Even then how can you stop others discussing the articles amongst themselves? This is not an insult, its just what people like to do with something interesting they read.

You have said yourself that you are not a scholar and so what you write is only your opinion. Countries can be said to be collapsing at any time until they collapse. Just as you can say someone is dying at any time before they die. It is all subjective. Therefore why can't sister harb have her own opinion or outlook on life? There is always death and destruction but sometimes people look to the positives, see what they are blessed with, "smell the roses", and are thankful. Some people don't. It is up to the person.

Ramadan Mubarak to all.

h-n
08-10-2010, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Waheed

If someone tries to derail a thread, or posts anything problematic; click on "Report Post", type in a quick reason for reporting their post, and leave it to a member of staff to deal with.

Your threads are useful, no one should use their efforts to derail them, they should instead take part in the discussion.

Thank-you, I will do from now on.

Sister h-n

sister herb
08-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Thank-you, I will do from now on.

Sister h-n
Roses!

Remember Roses.

sister herb
08-10-2010, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
sisters maybe its time both of you smelt the roses and stop arguing. ramadhan is upon us

this is getting truly ridiculous now..

The general section is going to end up getting closed.. three sections have already been closed so far.

Ramadhan kareem!
Thanks sister to remind both of us.

*Hana*
08-10-2010, 10:09 PM
You should care where she is from as, unlike you, she knows first hand the suffering of the Palestinian people. Most of us can only imagine as we sit in the comfort of our war-free armchairs typing into a computer protected by a screen. She has plenty to say, but because it doesn't agree with your post, you dismiss her as pathetic. If someone who has lived through and saw the suffering is able to take the time to appreciate the beauty Allah, swt, created by smelling the fragrance of a rose, surely you are not in a position to be critical??

Who exactly gave you this knowledge about people from there not looking towards the Day of Judgement? Were you given the ability to see inside the hearts and minds of all these people? I'm sure many of our suffering brothers and sisters would love the opportunity to live and raise their children as you live and not have to worry about them being slaughtered on a daily basis. Allah, swt, decides what courses our lives take, not you or me. You say you are willing to give it all up, so why haven't you? You live as Allah, swt, determined...are you questioning that or do you not appreciate what He has ordained for you? Every Muslim is fully aware of the Day of Judgement and when that day comes, you will not be standing there saying "I told you so". You, as all of us will be answering for our own inequities.

All Muslims, regardless of the country where they reside, will face Judgement Day regardless of the nice area and blessings bestowed upon them. Alhamdulillah, Muslims live in every country in the world as it is meant to be.

Again, I have to ask how you obtained this information and your statistics? You have absolutely no way of knowing the hearts and minds of 5.5 billion people, let alone the people on this forum. Islam requires proof to back our words and to not speak without knowledge, so I would really appreciate the source you used to compile this information.

Is is very sad for me to see that you do not appreciate all the beauty Allah, swt, has created for us. If we weren't meant to smell the beautiful fragrance of a flower, why would He have bothered to give each one a distinct odor? Allah, swt, created many things for us to enjoy and appreciate, perhaps as a reminder to thank Him for all things...good and bad. Only He knows the reasons why He ordained one thing for you and another for me and something different for our suffering brothers and sisters all over the world. It is not for you to make that determination sister. We can appreciate all His creations while praying for and doing what we can for the suffering people.

I have already said years and years ago, thank Allah that I don't have to continue to live as people put it "normal" whilst people in Palestine have problems etc. I am thankful that I am a live at the end of these countries going towards the Major signs of the Day of Judgement. Which is were I will not be changing, and as stated in the other thread "I will not be talking to you" and so many others, you can only get away with saying with what you want if these countries are not finishing right now! There is no need to write wind up posts, when you cannot even refute the threads. So saying that you are Palesitian etc, does not mean that a person who is not has not shown empathy to the situation, and its obvious that if people had my life they wouldn't be doing it even more. Again, I already know that there are plenty of Palestianians if they had my life in the UK, they would also be saying just carry on with life as normal, regardless if people are suffering in Palestine etc. I will NEVER say that, NEVER have and NEVER will. I had every opportunity to say that, considering that I have more levels of comfort then other people do, but I NEVER will. I 100% believe that countries are finishing, and I thank Allah for that too!
I didn't read where anyone said that if you live in comfort you could not have empathy for those that do not. The sister made a very valid point by telling you she has FIRST hand knowledge about the situation where you do not. Perhaps it would be of benefit to you to visit Palestine and leave all your comforts at home so you too can obtain first hand knowledge, if you have not already done so. You simply can't force your opinions on other people or dismiss them as pathetic because they don't share your ideas.

You can't start a thread and scream it's been derailed because people are going to disagree or be upset by what you type. If you are going to speak the way you do, you have to accept the consequences, both good and bad. Some of your posts contain some valid points, but they get lost by your choice of communication. That's your choice. With freedom of speech comes responsibility and you have to accept that.

I know you believe you don't have to pray for patience, but as your sister in faith, I will pray for you as I want only the best of heart, health and mind for my Muslim family.

May you, and all Muslims, be blessed abundantly this Ramadan and may Allah, swt, accept our fasts. Ameen

Wa'alaikum salam,
Hana

Karl
08-11-2010, 11:02 PM
"When the people in the west quote freedom its is that they want freedom for people to accept their evil without any criticism."

They do not truly believe in freedom but are fighting for the right to enforce their own oppression, bigotry and moral law.
Eg Ban the burka, dress like a hooker.
Ban child marriage, be a sodomite or marry a hag.
Ban cannabis, drink booze.
Ban polygamy, have a bunch of mistresses.
Ban Islam, live in a police state.
Freedom.... don't make me laugh.

Btw don't worry about the world demise, it is its destiny. Try to enjoy the time you have on this planet.
Here is a little poem to cheer eveyone up:
Three quarters of the world are starving, the rest are dead.
Overdosed with insensitivity, nail varnished to crosses.

Happy Rammadan.

Vigno
08-12-2010, 06:11 AM
Asalamu Alekum

If you allow me, I will be straightforward. It's so obvious these days, what "freedom" stands for. Indeed Allah gives us the freedom of choice and indeed those who go against what Allah commands shall be in Hell if Allah wills. Freedom has become more like cheapness, dirt, mindlessness etc. Some countries including arabic muslim countries are now promoting the spread of fitnah and they face it with a smile, and what will they say when they meet Allah swt? It is becoming harder and harder to live amongst the "living dead", those who live for life and die for life and their thoughts consist of nothing but life. They want freedom to live, Allah gives it to them, even if they disbelieve, but when the time comes, they have no more freedom and no more life nor death(Eternal Hell).

As a matter of fact, freedom is the acceptance of evil if its a forbidden type of freedom. Allah swt doesn't want anything hard on us and He gives us freedom of doing somethings that are not wrong. However, the concept of freedom has lost all purity in our world today and its simply a method of loosing oneself to evil and everlasting darkness.

Everytime you switch on the TV there is evil, you walk on the road there is evil, you go online there is evil, wherever one is there is evil, but amongst the sands of evil there lies light that we all have the freedom to choice, and that's the freedom we should all choose.

May Allah destroy all evil and lead us all to His light, ameen

ابن آل مرة
08-12-2010, 06:27 AM
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah.

That is so far the best definition of Freedom I have ever read. SubhanAllah, you explained it just perfectly brother. Everything you said is soo true. Freedom these days is artificial. The original concept is long gone. Democratic governments and the media wants to shove freedom down peoples throats, even if they dont want to accept it. Ameen to the dua

sister herb
08-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Salam alaykum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lirb1...layer_embedded

Look this.

World is beautifull.

Maailma on kaunis.

Life is nice to he/she can dreams. KInd of person is happy.

I am.

*Hana*
08-12-2010, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vigno
Asalamu Alekum

If you allow me, I will be straightforward. It's so obvious these days, what "freedom" stands for. Indeed Allah gives us the freedom of choice and indeed those who go against what Allah commands shall be in Hell if Allah wills. Freedom has become more like cheapness, dirt, mindlessness etc. Some countries including arabic muslim countries are now promoting the spread of fitnah and they face it with a smile, and what will they say when they meet Allah swt? It is becoming harder and harder to live amongst the "living dead", those who live for life and die for life and their thoughts consist of nothing but life. They want freedom to live, Allah gives it to them, even if they disbelieve, but when the time comes, they have no more freedom and no more life nor death(Eternal Hell).

As a matter of fact, freedom is the acceptance of evil if its a forbidden type of freedom. Allah swt doesn't want anything hard on us and He gives us freedom of doing somethings that are not wrong. However, the concept of freedom has lost all purity in our world today and its simply a method of loosing oneself to evil and everlasting darkness.

Everytime you switch on the TV there is evil, you walk on the road there is evil, you go online there is evil, wherever one is there is evil, but amongst the sands of evil there lies light that we all have the freedom to choice, and that's the freedom we should all choose.

May Allah destroy all evil and lead us all to His light, ameen
Salam Alaikum:

Very beautifully said, brother!

Ramadan Mubarak!

Wa'alaikum salam,
Hana

titus
08-13-2010, 02:57 AM
Eg Ban the burka, dress like a hooker.
Ban child marriage, be a sodomite or marry a hag.
Ban cannabis, drink booze.
Ban polygamy, have a bunch of mistresses.
Ban Islam, live in a police state.
Freedom.... don't make me laugh.
Freedom to protest stupid laws, like banning burka.

Ban Islam? I am not aware of that "freedom". Here in the United States your right to believe in Islam is guaranteed. Unfortunately the price for that freedom is the freedom of others to criticize your religion.

Police state? You believe most Western countries are police states? If so then come visit my neck of the woods and you will learn different.

The price for freedom is having to deal with those that disagree with you, whether that comes to the way they dress, they way they pray or the way they spend their free time.

Muslims, though, have the freedom to do whatever their religion requires of them.

Grace Seeker
08-13-2010, 04:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
Muslims, though, have the freedom to do whatever their religion requires of them.
Muslim, yes. But not all people do, and frankly, I'm actually glad. You see, there is a small group of people in Vermillion County, IL who for "religious" reasons (by their own definition, no actual group I've ever heard of espouses this) practice serial incest. Another better known group in rural Arizona has a history of practicing pedophilia under the pretense that it is a part of their religion. In both cases they have been prosecuted and I think appropriately so.

But this does raise a sticky problem in a society that claims to grant people freedom of choice for it ultimately means that society gives itself the right to make values statements that trump the personal and religious values of its members and that very idea is counter to the whole concept of personal liberty and freedom.

MSalman
08-13-2010, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
tell me you're joking please.

Al-Indunisiy
08-13-2010, 11:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamiclife

Well, at least in theory it is. It just so happens that in these societies muslims are mistrusted for one reason or another, both rational & irrational.

Grace Seeker
08-13-2010, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamiclife
What have you found that the law (not popular opinion or the preferences of an employer) prevents you from doing that Islam requires of you?

Snowflake
08-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Ukhti, muslims have been persecuted since the advent of Islam, and no one suffered more so than our Beloved Prophet. Yet he loved perfume, and took pleasure in all of Allah's blessings.`A'ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) reportedly said, "I used to apply to the Prophet the best scent available" (Muslim). No doubt it pleases Allah when we enjoy His blessings. "Of the favor and mercy of Allah let them rejoice" (Yunus 58).

And advised others to do the same...

Al-Ahwas Al-Jashmi said that the Prophet (Salla Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) saw me wearing a worn out garment and thereupon asked me, “Do you have wealth?” “Yes”, I replied. “What kind of wealth?” asked the Prophet (Salla Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam). “Allah has given me all kinds of wealth”, I replied. “Since Allah has given you wealth, let Him see the effects of His favor and bounty upon you, for He loves to see the effects of His favor and bounty on His slave”, the Messenger of Allah (Salla Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) commented (An-Nisa’i).

Anyone who has an atom of pride in his heart will not enter Paradise.” A man then asked, “What about one who likes to wear a handsome garment and good shoes?” The Prophet (Salla Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) replied, “Surely, Allah is Beautiful and loves beauty. Pride is to reject the truth and to view other people with contempt” Muslim

Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Anyone offered rayhan (basil perfume) should not decline it. It is light in weight and fragrant in scent.” Muslim

Smelling good scents has a profound effect on the soul and is recommend in Islam.

It is recommended to use perfume when going to gatherings of people, particularly to the mosque, and most particularly for Friday prayers and for the Eid prayers, as authentically established from the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace). Bukhari, Muslim and others

I pray you smell a rose in your lifetime. It's fragrance is the scent of the Prophet's (saw) sweet perspiration (smell it for that reason?), and it's beauty a coolness to our eyes. Don't deny yourself of Allah's blessings ukhti.

MSalman
08-13-2010, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Indunisiy
Well, at least in theory it is. It just so happens that in these societies muslims are mistrusted for one reason or another, both rational & irrational.
format_quote Originally Posted by Grace Seeker
What have you found that the law (not popular opinion or the preferences of an employer) prevents you from doing that Islam requires of you?
Does this so called law of "freedom of religion" allow Muslims to establish their own court system (aka shari'ah courts) to which they can refer for Islamic jurisdiction rulings on issues (i.e., marriage, divorce, child custody, business transactions, owning properties, punishment laws etc.)? And let's not forget that secular laws are forced down our throats which contradict Islamic teachings (i.e., car insurance) and we can't do nothing except submit to them; hence, violation of "freedom of religion".

Grace Seeker
08-14-2010, 02:08 AM
It is my understanding that sharia law would be preferred, but it not actually required to practice Islam.

With regard to car insurance, I was not aware that the purchase of insurance was forbidden by the tenets of Islam. If it is, why do Muslims go ahead and submit to the laws of men rather than the laws of Allah?

Woodrow
08-14-2010, 03:31 AM
It is my understanding that sharia law would be preferred, but it not actually required to practice Islam.

With regard to car insurance, I was not aware that the purchase of insurance was forbidden by the tenets of Islam. If it is, why do Muslims go ahead and submit to the laws of men rather than the laws of Allah?
Peace Gene,

We are also required to live by the law of the land in which we live. If we can not live by the laws we are obligated to leave if possible. If for financial reasons we can not leave we are obligated to see if we can help get the law changed. If we can not do either, we are not willingly committing as sin.

Some things we can do to legally not have to buy automobile insurance:

If it is not necessary, do not drive or own an automobile.

Have enough money on hand to give proof of financial responsibility, without need of insurance.

Unfortunately neither of those are possible for most of us.

So most of us living here in the USA are obligated to buy insurance. However, there is no sin upon us because it is out of necessity and not choice. Sort of like if we were isolated in a region with no halal food, we are permitted to eat enough haram food to sustain life, if that is the only way we can survive. Although even under those conditions most will hold off from eating for as long as possible.

Karl
08-14-2010, 04:13 AM
why do Muslims go ahead and submit to the laws of men rather than the laws of Allah?
There is an old Arabic saying "If you can't kill them, kiss them" (loosely meaning to comply to a too powerful oppressor until they can be overcome) and an old Chinese one "the grass can be stronger than the tree, it can bend in the wind".

Grace Seeker
08-14-2010, 04:28 AM
Woodrow, it seems to me then, based on your explanation, that the purchase of insurance is in fact NOT forbidden in Islam, and thus the requiring of it does not prevent a Muslim the free exercise of his/her religion. For, while the purchase of insurance might be a sin in certain circumstances, as you describe it, it is not a sin in all circumstances. Therefore it is not universally forbidden.

Furthermore, while driving a car is an acknowledged convenience, it is just that, a convenience, not a right. And the Muslim who feels that his faith will not allow him to have insurance is also under no compulsion (other than that which he puts on himself to fit into the society in which he lives) to operate a car. Therefore there is no compulsion to buy insurance unless the person chooses to put themselves in the position in which it is required. So, I don't see how the requirement of insurance prevents the free exercise of religion. It only prevents the easy and convenient exercise of religion. Somehow, I think that one could have these same laws with respect to requiring insurance to drive a car in 1900 and few people would have seen that as an imposition. It is only because Muslims, like other modern people, have become accustomed to the use of the automobile that it is even an issue.

Then, I also recall that Islam understands that life is a test. I don't see these as rules that prevent the free exercise of Islam. It seem their actual role is to make it appear more expedient to ignore the demands of Islam and thus serve as just another part the test of life that is following the way of Islam.

Lynx
08-14-2010, 07:47 AM
There is no such thing, and there shouldn't be any such thing, as 'freedom of religion' in any absolute sense. This limit makes sense because someone could come out with a new religion that says to kill all people who have blue eyes and blond hair which is contrary to the state's overall goal which is to give freedom to everyone to pursue things which they think will increase the quality of their lives . That overall freedom, 'the meta-freedom', overrides individual freedom. Having said that, Muslims and most other religions are free to practice whatever they want so long as they don't impede on that meta-freedom. Things like Shariah Law are not obviously consistent with the goal of the state.

h-n
08-14-2010, 07:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Sorry sister but why do you insult and warn others for stating their opinions? If you do not want responses then why not just write articles and publish them online? Even then how can you stop others discussing the articles amongst themselves? This is not an insult, its just what people like to do with something interesting they read.

You have said yourself that you are not a scholar and so what you write is only your opinion. Countries can be said to be collapsing at any time until they collapse. Just as you can say someone is dying at any time before they die. It is all subjective. Therefore why can't sister harb have her own opinion or outlook on life? There is always death and destruction but sometimes people look to the positives, see what they are blessed with, "smell the roses", and are thankful. Some people don't. It is up to the person.

Ramadan Mubarak to all.
Considering that the moderators are happy to delete my posts and not those that derail threads and have already been answered, I ask them not to delete any further posts. I’ve only come back to check a personal message, its shameful that people are showing little intelligence after everything as clearly been explained.

1. No one has refuted my threads, also see “I am not going to talk to talk to you”

2. Again they have not discussed any of the points.

3. My opinion????? Since when is it inIslamic to say that all around you will end?? That is what Allah has taught us, You talk as a non-Muslims, were by they make excuses not to be worried.
If you say it is just an opinion-the simply refute the “Collapse of these countries” thread.

4. Opinion on life from her is not applicable in my threads as it is not discussing the situation at hand, when I am talking about facing the Dajjal, what is the point of someone talking about how they are living now?? Just as unbelievers do to hold onto the life of this world. , again she is NOT refuting anything, she is talking about living in this world as you see now. See “I am not going to talk to you”.

:bump1:

Do not derail this thread create your own.

h-n
08-14-2010, 08:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Hana*
You should care where she is from as, unlike you, she knows first hand the suffering of the Palestinian people. Most of us can only imagine as we sit in the comfort of our war-free armchairs typing into a computer protected by a screen. She has plenty to say, but because it doesn't agree with your post, you dismiss her as pathetic. If someone who has lived through and saw the suffering is able to take the time to appreciate the beauty Allah, swt, created by smelling the fragrance of a rose, surely you are not in a position to be critical??

Who exactly gave you this knowledge about people from there not looking towards the Day of Judgement? Were you given the ability to see inside the hearts and minds of all these people? I'm sure many of our suffering brothers and sisters would love the opportunity to live and raise their children as you live and not have to worry about them being slaughtered on a daily basis. Allah, swt, decides what courses our lives take, not you or me. You say you are willing to give it all up, so why haven't you? You live as Allah, swt, determined...are you questioning that or do you not appreciate what He has ordained for you? Every Muslim is fully aware of the Day of Judgement and when that day comes, you will not be standing there saying "I told you so". You, as all of us will be answering for our own inequities.

All Muslims, regardless of the country where they reside, will face Judgement Day regardless of the nice area and blessings bestowed upon them. Alhamdulillah, Muslims live in every country in the world as it is meant to be.

Again, I have to ask how you obtained this information and your statistics? You have absolutely no way of knowing the hearts and minds of 5.5 billion people, let alone the people on this forum. Islam requires proof to back our words and to not speak without knowledge, so I would really appreciate the source you used to compile this information.

Is is very sad for me to see that you do not appreciate all the beauty Allah, swt, has created for us. If we weren't meant to smell the beautiful fragrance of a flower, why would He have bothered to give each one a distinct odor? Allah, swt, created many things for us to enjoy and appreciate, perhaps as a reminder to thank Him for all things...good and bad. Only He knows the reasons why He ordained one thing for you and another for me and something different for our suffering brothers and sisters all over the world. It is not for you to make that determination sister. We can appreciate all His creations while praying for and doing what we can for the suffering people.

I didn't read where anyone said that if you live in comfort you could not have empathy for those that do not. The sister made a very valid point by telling you she has FIRST hand knowledge about the situation where you do not. Perhaps it would be of benefit to you to visit Palestine and leave all your comforts at home so you too can obtain first hand knowledge, if you have not already done so. You simply can't force your opinions on other people or dismiss them as pathetic because they don't share your ideas.

You can't start a thread and scream it's been derailed because people are going to disagree or be upset by what you type. If you are going to speak the way you do, you have to accept the consequences, both good and bad. Some of your posts contain some valid points, but they get lost by your choice of communication. That's your choice. With freedom of speech comes responsibility and you have to accept that.

I know you believe you don't have to pray for patience, but as your sister in faith, I will pray for you as I want only the best of heart, health and mind for my Muslim family.

May you, and all Muslims, be blessed abundantly this Ramadan and may Allah, swt, accept our fasts. Ameen

Wa'alaikum salam,
Hana

1. What has she been critical of any of my threads??? Just derailing them. Already answered in “I am not going to talk to you”.
-I don’t see her going through any other threads and saying to someone not to talk about gardening etc, My posts are talking about heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement, what is the point of coming in them and saying not to talk about it and instead live in this world as one who holds onto the life of this world???
-Why are you talking as a Christian? Do you think we go through trials for the life of this world??? No. We are here for the time being. First hand experience hasn’t helped her to repect things Islamically, she has persistently derailed threads, that is way of Devils when there is Islamic knowledge they don’t want people to learn and get people to think about other matters, is not derailing hindering what my threads are for??? If she really cared, she would have left them alone, if that is not something she wants to read, then there is no need to say so.

-again talking as a Westerner hearts and minds rubbish, even a religious person was able to recognise the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him before he was providing the message from Allah.
There are over 6 billion people in this world, and they say there is a billion people who are Muslims, no doubt that majority think for the life of this world, and I quoted 5.5 billion but that is over and if you disaagree with this then say it on the Day of Judgemnet.
Again talking as a westerner, asking if I given it up, and flinging anything as it does not apply,
1. Why quote that they worry about being killed on a daily basis, when have I said I am going to sit here happily carrying on?? Also as already confirmed, I am well aware that there are plenty of Palestinaians if they had my life, they would think about carrying on with life. They certainly would not have spent their life as mine and thinking of countries coming to an end, if they can’t do it in a war zone what chance do they have to do it in peace time.
2. I am leaving the UK, also I am being productive, the countries are collapsing, I certainly would not be telling people again and again, for months, I already knew before I joined the internet that people won’t take it seriously, what are you going to accuse me of now, of knowing “hearts and minds” of people. People will be forced to take it seriously.
Again talking as a Christian, how embarrassing, what do people like you don’t understand?? Read “ I am not going to talk to you..” Also the Major signs of they Day of Judgement threads covers it too, that you won’t be able to live as you are today, s. I would rather DIE THEN BE LIKE YOU.

WHY WOULD I NEED TO GO TO PALESTINE?? I AM NOT THE ONE HOLDING ON TO THE LIFE OF THIS WORLD, AGAIN QUOTING ANYTHING AS WESTERNERS DO, YOUR NOT MAKING ANY SENSE, HOW WOULD I CHANGE IF I WENT THERE?/ I WOULD NOT, AS I HAVE ALREADY BEEN HEEDING THE SIGNS OF THEY DAY OF JUDGMENET AND DON’T TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE IF THEY ARE NOT GOING TO RECEIVE ANY CRITISICIAM WHICH THEY ENJOY. THEY HAVEN’T FOUGHT A WAR PROPERLY, AND EVEN ARAFAT SAID THEY ARE ONLY WINNING BY HAVING CHILDREN, SO WHEN DID ALLAH SAY THAT IS THE WAY TO FIGHT?? EVEN THEY ARE MAKING IT ACCEPTABLE TO THEIR CHILDREN TO LOOK FOR OTHERS TO HELP THEM, WHEN YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR YOURSELF, AND PUSH ON UNTIL YOU CANNOT FIGHT ANYMORE, NOT AS THE PEOPLE WHO USED TO REFUSE TO FIGHT IN THE PAST, WHY DO THEY SMOKE CIGARETTES ETC? YOU SAY THEY HAVE MORE COMFORT THEN ME, WELL THEN SPEAK OF IT ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT.

GOOD JOB I AM NOT IN PALESTINE, I WOULD ONLY FOLLOW AFTER PEOPLE WHO LOOK TOWARDS THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT MORE THEN ME, FRANKLY HOW THE HAVE BEEN IS AN EMBARASSEMENT AND IT WOULD BE UNACCEPTABLE TO PEOPLE IN THE PAST. I AM MUSLIM, A SERVANT OF ALLAH NOT FOR TO BE LED BY THE STUPIDITY OF PEOPLE. ALSO AGAIN THE WAY I AM LIVING IN THIS WORLD IT WOULD NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO HOW I AM AS A PERSON IF I WAS IN PALESTINE AT LEAST I WOULDN'T LOOK FOR THE LIFE OF THIS WORLD, EVEN AFTER OTHERS SEEING SO MUCH THEY STILL TALKING ABOUT LIVING IN THIS WORLD IN THIS DAY AND AGE THANK ALLAH THAT ALL THESE COUNTRIES ARE FINISHING RIGHT NOW. SO I DON'T HAVE TO HEAR PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE GOING TO LIVE AS THEY HAVE DONE BEFORE ETC. GET WITH THE TIMES!!!!!!!

All my threads have been derailed, and you just have, what have you or others disagreeing with me, discussed about my threads?? None.
Your prayers to me don’t count, as you talk as as a Chrisitan where they say things are deemed acceptable in society when you yourself have not even refuted the threads that I have written and you join those who don’t care for knowledge.
See you on the Day of Judgement, and by the time you get there, prayer and read the Quran all over again.

Also do not derail this thread, create your own.

h-n
08-14-2010, 08:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Ukhti, muslims have been persecuted since the advent of Islam, and no one suffered more so than our Beloved Prophet. Yet he loved perfume, and took pleasure in all of Allah's blessings.`A'ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) reportedly said, "I used to apply to the Prophet the best scent available" (Muslim). No doubt it pleases Allah when we enjoy His blessings. "Of the favor and mercy of Allah let them rejoice" (Yunus 58).

And advised others to do the same...

Al-Ahwas Al-Jashmi said that the Prophet (Salla Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) saw me wearing a worn out garment and thereupon asked me, “Do you have wealth?” “Yes”, I replied. “What kind of wealth?” asked the Prophet (Salla Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam). “Allah has given me all kinds of wealth”, I replied. “Since Allah has given you wealth, let Him see the effects of His favor and bounty upon you, for He loves to see the effects of His favor and bounty on His slave”, the Messenger of Allah (Salla Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) commented (An-Nisa’i).

Anyone who has an atom of pride in his heart will not enter Paradise.” A man then asked, “What about one who likes to wear a handsome garment and good shoes?” The Prophet (Salla Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) replied, “Surely, Allah is Beautiful and loves beauty. Pride is to reject the truth and to view other people with contempt” Muslim

Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Anyone offered rayhan (basil perfume) should not decline it. It is light in weight and fragrant in scent.” Muslim

Smelling good scents has a profound effect on the soul and is recommend in Islam.

It is recommended to use perfume when going to gatherings of people, particularly to the mosque, and most particularly for Friday prayers and for the Eid prayers, as authentically established from the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace). Bukhari, Muslim and others

I pray you smell a rose in your lifetime. It's fragrance is the scent of the Prophet's (saw) sweet perspiration (smell it for that reason?), and it's beauty a coolness to our eyes. Don't deny yourself of Allah's blessings ukhti.

You are using one situation for another, Simply
1. No one will be talking of smelling the roses when there are no countries and banks etc
2. When the Dajjal arrives
3. When the Gog and Magog arrive
4. When people are fleeing from the fires of Yemen

So you AS OTHERS ARE TYPICALLY SET INTO LIVING AS YOU ARE NOW, WITH LITTLE THOUGHT OF WHAT IS TO COME, WHICH IF YOU TOOK IT SERIOUSLY THEN YOU WOULD NOT BE COMPLAINING.

Why talk to me about pride??? When I have simply written threads to share information and people are derailing them even saying they are my opinion and even they have asked who am I to talk about Islam, when they COULD NOT REFUTE MY THREADS. It’s my replies that they complain about to their post derailements, well they are not doing an Islamic thing by preventing knowledge wereby threads have even be closed and deleted because of them.

Your stupid prayer will not be answered, as you have not incorporated what I am talking about, and talking about me in the context of living in this country as if nothing is going to happen.

Frankly how dare you even suggest to pray for that, when I have written something better heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement and you talk about enjoying oneself in this world.

If anyone talks about roses again, it maybe that they WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SMELL THEM IN PARADISE.

Also do not derail this thread create your own.

h-n
08-14-2010, 08:09 AM
will people stop showing how deficient in intelligence they are by derailing my threads, using one argument for one situation and using them for another. See "i will not be talking to you.."

I should for next time, carry my threads with a warning, no immature, people deficient intelligence allowed, or people who can't even discuss post 1 of the threads.

Actually i will create a thread for them to dump their rubbish in.

Also devils do prevent people from learning, you are doing an unislamic thing by turning an educated thread to something personal. You don't like me, i don't care, your only proving that you actually needed my threads to warn about the countries collapse, as your only showing that you would never have written them or talk about the serious issue as it should be to warn people of what is to come. I am not going to treat Islam as the Jews have done were they only talk about living in this world. Just saying we know the Day of Judgement is going to happen one Day is not good enough as you supposed to be heeding the signs and not just sitting there making excuses not to be worried.

Anyway I already had the intention of being here for a little while, as of course people will be busy witnessing the events leading upto the Major signs of the Day of Judgement themselves. So happy that I have been able to post threads. AS per who started this roses thing, one of the Moderators I will leave, and happy that I at least posted what I wanted to post, some threads have to wait to show on the Comparitive section after Ramadan No problems, its just that I added a reference to one of the threads on the General section I was going to post talking as a sinner.

Anyway take care everyone and remember not to be fooled by one person using one situation for another explained more in "I am not going to talk to you". I think considering what people are saying, that's important to THINK, not just quote anything which does not answer the thread in hand.

Please do not post me anything else, as I will not be replying.

I will create a thread for you as you cannot be bothered to create your own(which has to be approved by the moderator), lets hope the moderators do not derail them and i will bump up my "Collapse of these countries" (which was the first thread that i posted with good reason and "Major signs of the day of judgement" threads.

:bump1:

sister herb
08-14-2010, 08:11 AM
Salam alaykum

If anyone talks about roses again, it maybe that they WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SMELL THEM IN PARADISE.
What about yasmeens?

your sister in Islam,
Yasmeen Harb

:statisfie

sister herb
08-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Salam alaykum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lirb1...layer_embedded

Look this.

World is beautifull.

Maailma on kaunis.

Life is nice to he/she can dreams. KInd of person is happy.

I am.
Translation:

World is beautiful

and good to live
who has time to dreams
and freedom of thinks

it is freedom to listen forest
when sun at morning makes mountais as gold
and live your life

it is freedom to awake nights of summer
and look leafs of haapa (tree here)
and live your life

it is freedom to sit alone at evening
and thinking yourself
and live your life

it is freedom to think something bigger than you
and something comes after you
and live your life

Hopely you understood my translation. It is poem from Eino Leino and translating poem is not very easy.

Snowflake
08-14-2010, 02:44 PM
You are using one situation for another
Simply
1. No one will be talking of smelling the roses when there are no countries and banks etc
2. When the Dajjal arrives
3. When the Gog and Magog arrive
4. When people are fleeing from the fires of Yemen
Since when was enjoying Allah’s blessings and thanking Him a “situation”? That’s what I reminded you of, right?

So you AS OTHERS ARE TYPICALLY SET INTO LIVING AS YOU ARE NOW, WITH LITTLE THOUGHT OF WHAT IS TO COME, WHICH IF YOU TOOK IT SERIOUSLY THEN YOU WOULD NOT BE COMPLAINING.
The beautiful reminders I shared because I want you to enjoy something Allah created for us to enjoy are complaints?

Why talk to me about pride??? When I have simply written threads to share information and people are derailing them even saying they are my opinion and even they have asked who am I to talk about Islam, when they COULD NOT REFUTE MY THREADS. It’s my replies that they complain about to their post derailements, well they are not doing an Islamic thing by preventing knowledge wereby threads have even be closed and deleted because of them.
Are you saying if a muslim shares some knowledge of Islamic teachings, they are complaining to derail your thread? You know something? The only thing I see getting derailed here is the Ego Express you’ve been riding on for too long.

Your stupid prayer will not be answered, as you have not incorporated what I am talking about, and talking about me in the context of living in this country as if nothing is going to happen.
You need to fear what you utter. ‘Stupid’ is making mockery of a muslim’s prayer. Nor does the acceptance my prayers depend on what YOU talk about and never will.

Frankly how dare you even suggest to pray for that, when I have written something better heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement and you talk about enjoying oneself in this world.
Allah and His Prophet (saw) has already given us what is better. You just slap people in the face with it. At first I thought you wanted good for us. But now I you only want good for yourself, and you think you will achieve this in your harsh and unkind manner. I don’t feel any love from you for us, only contempt. Allah does not want us to deprive ourselves from enjoying His blessings and He is more concerned for us than you can ever be. "So Allah gave them the reward of this world, and the excellent reward of the Hereafter. And Allah loves Al-Muhsinun." V.3:134). Reward is for enjoying, not punishment. So don’t tell us to deny Allah’s favours. Nor does enjoying Allah’s favours means we have no concerns about the hereafter, or the suffering of our brothers and sisters. Not even Allah’s prophet’s treated people like you do, and you are not even equal to a speck of dust on their feet. None of us are. You have no excuse to dish out your reminders in this manner. You talk about the Signs, yet you reject all the teachings that stress the importance of gentleness. You have grasped a little of the concept as to what your duties as a muslim are, and totally obliterated the rest from your mind. You ruin what you do by tainting it with your bitterness and contempt. I advised you in private a couple of time to spare you embarrassment. But you did not even respond. Yet you respond on the forum. That means you love to show your arguments in public and get maximum response. You could’ve just made a blog if you wanted to merely ‘share information’. You distance yourself from us with your horrible attitude, and then act all self-righteous – even going far enough to decide what will be accepted of us and what not. May Allah guide you. The Prophet reportedly said,"Gentleness is not to be found in anything but that it adds to its beauty, and it is not withdrawn from anything but that it makes it defective"(Muslim).

*shakes head*

Also do not derail this thread create your own.
According to Islamic etiquette and forum rules, I haven't derailed your thread by sharing a few beautiful hadith to advise you. If you want to make your own laws, make your own website. Keep smiling.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!