/* */

PDA

View Full Version : born muslim>>new memebr!

jennah83
06-22-2010, 05:42 PM
salamu alikoum

i am very glad that i have joined my sisters and brothers in this excellent forum. i found it very interesting
iam hamdulilah muslim born muslim, i am basically from algeria but i live, married and work in UAE,(abudhabi)

tahiyati for all
please will some one tell me how can i put a picture under the username for my profile?

fi hifdi allah

On the authority of Aby Ayyub Al Ansari ( may Allah be pleased with him ), who said: The Messenger of Allah ( peace and blessings of Allah be upon him ) said: It is sinful for a person to ignore his brother for more than three days . The best of them is he who takes an initiative and pays salutation. ( Bukhari and Muslim )

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jennah83
06-22-2010, 05:44 PM
oh kind of found it howLOL, is it in profile seetting(AVATAR)??

I GUESS YES

SALAM ALLAH ALA EL JAMI3

Salahudeen
06-22-2010, 05:47 PM
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welc ome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Sawdah
06-22-2010, 05:57 PM
:sl: sis jennah

Welcome to IslamicBoard! Hope you enjoy your stay here inshaAllah. :smile:

To answer your question, you can go to your UserCP and there's a 'Edit Avatar'. From there you can add an avatar iA.

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jennah83
06-22-2010, 06:09 PM
Alikoum salam

choukrane for every body

jazakoum allah khayrane

Misz_Muslimah
06-22-2010, 06:45 PM
^ Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatu laahi wa barakaatu,
Welcome to the forum :)

Muslimeen
06-23-2010, 02:16 PM
Hope you learn, teach and enjoy.

Nájlá
06-23-2010, 10:13 PM
Ahlan!

:welcome: Hope you have a nice time here.

h-n
06-24-2010, 12:37 AM
:welcome: Hope you enjoy it here!

Sister h-n.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!