/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried a course at the Islamic Online University?

Salahudeen
06-22-2010, 10:21 PM
I've enrolled on a course and it's pretty good, learning fiqh of salah at the moment is anyone else dong a course there? http://www.islamiconlineuniversity.com/

you get a certificate for each course you pass and at the end you get a diploma. You have to do assignments too and it all gets marked for free ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
06-22-2010, 10:46 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum,

Masha'Allaah that's really good. I think I visited that site (or a similar site) some time ago and it seemed quite confusing and I wasn't really sure about it. But now it looks much better Alhamdulillah.

Jazakallaahu khayran for bringing it to our attention. :)

Salahudeen
06-24-2010, 05:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
Assalaamu Alaykum,

Masha'Allaah that's really good. I think I visited that site (or a similar site) some time ago and it seemed quite confusing and I wasn't really sure about it. But now it looks much better Alhamdulillah.

Jazakallaahu khayran for bringing it to our attention. :)
wa iyakum brother, try one of the short courses inshallah they're free anyway and you can just download the material to learn.

PouringRain
06-24-2010, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the link/ info., Squiggle. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhmadibnNasroon
06-27-2010, 02:19 AM
its very good

Danah
06-28-2010, 11:09 AM
JazakAllah khair for bringing this up. I may join their courses in the near future inshaAllah. They have some very good topics there, may Allah reward them for their effort.

Nájlá
06-28-2010, 10:28 PM
I've joined this uni a couple of months ago but didn't start on anything yet, I got busy with college work but inshallah I'll start my work this summer if am not busy. Its pretty good. I like how at the end when you pass you get a certificate signed by Billal Philips.

Danah
06-28-2010, 10:55 PM
^ and I was wondering when did I visited that site before. Now I remembered that it was you who told me about it few months ago. Btw, I am still interesting in dawah course but maybe after Ramadan inshaAllah

Salahudeen
06-29-2010, 12:23 AM
Dawah course looks good, learning how to call to Allah :p

Muslimlearner
07-27-2010, 10:31 AM
I'm doing Fikh of Taharah and i've learned so much arabic words and hadeeths,it is great.Jazzak Allah to Billal Philips!

Muslim Woman
07-27-2010, 04:33 PM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
I've enrolled on a course and it's pretty good, learning fiqh of salah at the moment is anyone else dong a course there? http://www.islamiconlineuniversity.com/
thanks for sharing the info. If can get more speedy net connection , then InshaAllah will try . btw Mary's husband, was "90 years old ??? Really ? never heard of that before . I read that he was about 40.

Salahudeen
07-27-2010, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam

thanks for sharing the info. If can get more speedy net connection , then InshaAllah will try . btw Mary's husband, was "90 years old ??? Really ? never heard of that before . I read that he was about 40.
You should really try a course sis and learn the knowledge, it's good for house wifes they can become scholars sitting at home ;D

"When forty years of age, Joseph married a woman called Melcha or Escha by some, Salome by others; they lived forty-nine years together and had six children, two daughters and four sons, the youngest of whom was James (the Less, "the Lord's brother"). A year after his wife's death, as the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age, Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice God had made of Joseph, and two years later the Annunciation took place." source: Catholic Encyclopaedia

glo
07-27-2010, 05:34 PM
I'm tempted by the Ramadan reflections ...

Salahudeen
07-27-2010, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I'm tempted by the Ramadan reflections ...

GO for it, just register and enrol then you will have access to the material.

glo
07-27-2010, 05:55 PM
I'd quite like to see the material before I enrol. Has anybody else done this Ramadan Reflections course?

Salahudeen
07-27-2010, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I'd quite like to see the material before I enrol. Has anybody else done this Ramadan Reflections course?
It's an explanation of the hadith on ramadhan and fasting. But it's free to enroll, once you enroll if you don't like it you can just walk away and forget about it.

distressed
07-27-2010, 06:14 PM
Jazakallaahu khayran! this is great, ive enrolled on the dawah one too.

thanks

D

Salahudeen
07-27-2010, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by distressed
Jazakallaahu khayran! this is great, ive enrolled on the dawah one too.

thanks

D
Your welcome wa iyakum, I'm gonna enroll on the dawah one soon. I should've enrolled on that 1 first because learning how to call to Islam is important.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-27-2010, 06:55 PM

you get a certificate for each course you pass and at the end you get a diploma. You have to do assignments too and it all gets marked for free ;D
Wow MashaAllaah

Is it difficult?

Like do you get deadlines and stuff? like at College or Uni?

Sounds very beneficial! MashaAllaah!

Salahudeen
07-27-2010, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє

Wow MashaAllaah

Is it difficult?

Like do you get deadlines and stuff?

Sounds very beneficial! MashaAllaah!

No there's no deadlines, it's all at your own pace, you study when you feel like it, then do the assignment when you feel like it, then submit it. It's not difficult.

cat eyes
07-29-2010, 05:13 PM
im doing the figh of salah one. thats more good since its pillar of islam. good to have knowledge about it.

Salahudeen
07-29-2010, 06:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
im doing the figh of salah one. thats more good since its pillar of islam. good to have knowledge about it.
Mashallah I'm doing that 1 too ;D how far have you got.

cat eyes
07-29-2010, 06:29 PM
Mashallah I'm doing that 1 too ;D how far have you got.
i bet uve gotton more far then me by now:raging:

Salahudeen
07-29-2010, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes

i bet uve gotton more far then me by now:raging:
I'm still on the first module lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!