/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sinful people in the next world

h-n
06-23-2010, 02:44 PM
Their positions are no better then even insects and other creatures;-

1. They think Hell is a place of learning, but if you are on fire, your not learning anything, your concentrating on getting the fire put out. Hell is not a place of learning it is a punishment.

2. You don't forget anything, as in this world. Things are already in the forefront of your mind. Your not going to say on the Day of Judgement, sorry my Lord, I don't know what your talking about as I can't remember then and what I did last year before that one.

3. You are not going to think about anything accept you want to leave. You are not going to think about having wishing to have ice-cream, sitting by the lakeside having a picnic etc. There is no freedom of thought, as your only thinking about leaving constantly. They refused to heed the warnings and no they can't think of anything except Hell.

4. You are not going to be given a break, to have a cold shower, and have some biscuits with tea.

5. Even though there are others you fell alone, your not going to have a chat with others, your on fire, on pain etc, you will be screaming.

6. You will not be crying, as crying is a form of comfort, there is no comfort.

7. You will never smile, regardless of what people have put up with in this world you are suffering. That is also why we Muslims are happy to suffer in this world rather then the next.

8. Allah is not going to dress you up as if your going to a party, and then throw you into Hell.

9. You don't have anything, friends, family, your parents, you won't be able to run away when a Muslim says something to you. Were are you going to go? There is no where for you to go, everywhere belongs to Allah. You can't even take a step backwards or forwards with your own free will, you'll just be pushed wherever and you stand around looking in despair. They talked about freedom but they have not anything.

10. If a person was even listening to their parents who were not Muslims, the child would have wished they didn't listen to their parents and made it to Paradise instead. No one will be supporting the other. Even it states in the Quran, they would even ransom their own children to try and save themselves from going to Hell if they could.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
06-23-2010, 09:55 PM
May Allah save us from Jahnam. Aameen! Jazakallah khayr for the reminder.

h-n
06-23-2010, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nájlá
May Allah save us from Jahnam. Aameen! Jazakallah khayr for the reminder.
Your welcome, thank-you for taking the time to read it. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!