/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hijama for sisters in Lancashire

ummsara
06-23-2010, 07:06 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

I am a health professional qualified in hijama therapy, I do hijama treatements from home for sisters only. I practice advanced hijama for specific ailments and diseases as long as general hijama for health and well being on sunnah points. I offer natural healing programme along with hijama for those who are interested in weight loss and detoxification or just general health and immunity system.

The ailments and diseases that are cured inshaAllah with hijama are:

Diabetes
High blood pressure
Eczema
headache/migraine
anti-aging
asthma
arthritis
Insomnia
Weight loss
Depression
Menstrual problems
Gout
Colon diseases
Improving memory and concentration
Pain relief (back pain, sciatica, frozen shoulder,tooth pain, muscle and joint pain...)

For further information or to book appointemrnt contact me by PM: Dr Umm sara

All the material used is disposable, I follow hospital's hygiene norms, all sisters are welcome.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
06-23-2010, 07:17 PM
Welcome to the LI forum, ummsara

I am not familiar with hijama therapy. Can you explain a little more about it?

shuaib
06-24-2010, 09:04 AM
Salams all

For those not familiar with this amazing sunnah detox and treatment, please check out our regularly updated blog site for more information as when we find it

[Please search 'ahealth' in Google, as apparently I'm not allowed to post links yet as still considered a newbie!!)

Salams

Shuaib

Ramadhan
06-25-2010, 08:19 AM
I do Hijama quite regularly (every month or so) for the past year, and I must say I felt pretty good everytime after the treatment.
First time I did it last year, the blood that were sucked out was quite thick and much darker than normal. But now after few treatment it looks normal again.
I recommend this treatment, especially those who live in big cities and where pollution, processed food etc got into bloodstream.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ummsara
06-29-2010, 03:30 PM
Re: hijama for sisters in lancashire

Cupping (hijama) has been practised for over 7000 years and can be traced back to the ancient Egyptians, Babylonians and ancient Chinese civilisations. It pre-dates the revelation of the Qur'an, but its practice has been firmly established by the Sunnah and encouraged by the angels. Practising hijama brings about not only good health, but also reward from Allah.
The word "hijama" is derived from "hajm" which means "sucking." cupping is the process of applying cups to various points on the body by removing the air inside the cups to form a vacuum. It was the most recommended medical remedy by the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi Wasallam) who said, "Indeed the best of remedies that you have is cupping ..." (Bukhari).

Types of Cupping

dry cupping - This is the process of using a vacuum on the painful areas of the body in order to gather the blood in that area without incisions (small, light scratches made by a razor).

Dry massage cupping - This is similar to dry cupping but olive oil is applied to the skin (before applying the cups) in order to allow easy movement of the cups.
Dry and massage cupping may be administered any time of the day, any day of the week or month. There are no restrictions. These two types of cupping are not from the Sunnah. However, they fall under the general teachings of the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) who said, "For every disease there is a cure so if the [appropriately-given] medicine coincides with the disease it cures it by the will of Allah, the Most High." (Muslim).

wet cupping - This is the process of using a vacuum at different points on the body but with incisions in order to remove 'harmful' blood which lies just beneath the surface of the skin. It is recommended that this type of cupping is administered by a cupping therapist.
Wet cupping is from the Sunnah. To obtain maximum benefit from cupping, it is recommended that all three methods of cupping are used.

Hijama as a Form of Preventative Medicine

The Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) said, "Whoever wants to perform cupping then let him search for 17th, 19th and 21st and let none of you allow his blood to rage (boil) such that it kills him." (Saheeh Ibn Majah).

Hijama as a Form of Therapy

The Messenger (dallallaahu alayhi wasallam) used or recommended hijama for:

Headaches: (Abu Dawud);
Magic: Ibn Al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) mentions that the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) was afflicted with magic and was cupped on the head to treat it. He also mentions that hijama is from the best of cures for magic if performed correctly (Zaad al Ma'aad).
Poison: Abdullah ibn Abbas t reported that a Jewish woman gave poisoned meat to the Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) so he r sent her a message saying, "What caused you to do that?" She replied, "If you really are a prophet then Allah will inform you of it and if you are not then I would save the people from you!" When the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) felt pain from it, he r performed cupping (Ahmad).
Strengthening One's Intelligence and Memory: The Messenger said, "Cupping & improves the intellect and the memory &" (Ibn Majah).

ummsara
06-29-2010, 03:31 PM
Re: hijama for sisters in lancashire
Cupping (hijama) has been practised for over 7000 years and can be traced back to the ancient Egyptians, Babylonians and ancient Chinese civilisations. It pre-dates the revelation of the Qur'an, but its practice has been firmly established by the Sunnah and encouraged by the angels. Practising hijama brings about not only good health, but also reward from Allah.
The word "hijama" is derived from "hajm" which means "sucking." cupping is the process of applying cups to various points on the body by removing the air inside the cups to form a vacuum. It was the most recommended medical remedy by the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi Wasallam) who said, "Indeed the best of remedies that you have is cupping ..." (Bukhari).

Types of Cupping

dry cupping - This is the process of using a vacuum on the painful areas of the body in order to gather the blood in that area without incisions (small, light scratches made by a razor).

Dry massage cupping - This is similar to dry cupping but olive oil is applied to the skin (before applying the cups) in order to allow easy movement of the cups.
Dry and massage cupping may be administered any time of the day, any day of the week or month. There are no restrictions. These two types of cupping are not from the Sunnah. However, they fall under the general teachings of the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) who said, "For every disease there is a cure so if the [appropriately-given] medicine coincides with the disease it cures it by the will of Allah, the Most High." (Muslim).

wet cupping - This is the process of using a vacuum at different points on the body but with incisions in order to remove 'harmful' blood which lies just beneath the surface of the skin. It is recommended that this type of cupping is administered by a cupping therapist.
Wet cupping is from the Sunnah. To obtain maximum benefit from cupping, it is recommended that all three methods of cupping are used.

Hijama as a Form of Preventative Medicine

The Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) said, "Whoever wants to perform cupping then let him search for 17th, 19th and 21st and let none of you allow his blood to rage (boil) such that it kills him." (Saheeh Ibn Majah).

Hijama as a Form of Therapy

The Messenger (dallallaahu alayhi wasallam) used or recommended hijama for:

Headaches: (Abu Dawud);
Magic: Ibn Al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) mentions that the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) was afflicted with magic and was cupped on the head to treat it. He also mentions that hijama is from the best of cures for magic if performed correctly (Zaad al Ma'aad).
Poison: Abdullah ibn Abbas t reported that a Jewish woman gave poisoned meat to the Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) so he r sent her a message saying, "What caused you to do that?" She replied, "If you really are a prophet then Allah will inform you of it and if you are not then I would save the people from you!" When the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) felt pain from it, he r performed cupping (Ahmad).
Strengthening One's Intelligence and Memory: The Messenger said, "Cupping & improves the intellect and the memory &" (Ibn Majah).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!