/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kindness

h-n
06-24-2010, 11:58 PM
AS per the criticism, I have decided to write this thread for anyone. To answer incorrect opinions of what all the Prophets have taught us in this world.

Kindness

1. Non-Muslim are interested in people being kind to them, that is why they do idol worship, even the Jews are talking about emphasising on family, and ignoring Hell.

If you had a friend and she smelled, some people don’t want to tell her, because it would not only hurt her feelings, but cause a rift in the relationship-this is exactly why Christians and Jews etc, don’t talk of people going to Hell

-Prophet Lut peace be upon him told people to repent, if they do not they will go to Hell
-Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him told people to repent, if they do not they will go to Hell
-Prophet Moses peace be upon him told people to repent, if they do not they will go to Hell
-the Prophets were kind, not being horrible to people.

We are not going to ask people to be nice to the Muslims at the expense of them going to Hell! This is why we are telling them if you don’t repent you will go to Hell. Even the Prophets had put up with so much abuse, but they asked people to repent. They even told people we are not asking for any payment etc, our reward is with Allah alone. So we are accepting that people should be repenting to Allah, its not about getting others to be kind to you. They'll be kind genuinely when they accept Ialm anyway.

Even if US.UK etc withdrew from all the Muslim countries and said we were never going to attack you again, they will still be destroyed by Allah-because you are not repenting, worshipping him. None of the Prophets said its OK for you to be nice to each other, and if you don’t worship Allah and repent to him, that is OK and you will go to Paradise.

None of the Prophets taught people to be kind to each other first, and then mention worshipping Allah and remembering the Day of Judgement after. They asked people to repent on the first day!

Not treating non-Muslims like if they are stupid

2. I am not going to treat non-Muslims if the are stupid. I have explained it so many times, and I don’t think some people understand. People like to show off and try to be somebody in this world. But you are already in a position with Allah-he has created you and you will be brought forward on the Day of Judgement. So if your good enough to be judged by Allah personally, why should I treat you like if you are stupid??

Even the Prophets came and told people to repent the first day. That is because everyone knows that Allah exists. They reject the truth, and even when the people at the time of Prophet Noah peace be upon him were arrogant and they were destroyed by Allah by the flood.

Allah is never going to send a person to Hell if it was not there fault that they were not warned. The people who said there is no God in this world, will absolutely say they lied on the Day of Judgement. You will see their faces-Karl Marx, others and even Dawkins if he has not repented-all of them will say they already knew. What they are doing is the same as people at the time of Prophet Noah peace be upon him-they also rejected Allah’s existence not because they didn’t believe, but because they were trying to separate themselves from religion so they wouldn't worry about going to Hel, being punished facing the consquences of their actions, just tell themselves they can do what they want without any repercussions

People who say there is no Allah, is nothing new today.

But of course the sinful people were just rejecting Allah to enjoy themselves in this world, and to not care about being punished in the next.

My threads.

3. I don’t believe at all that my threads are a problem. If somebody else wrote;-

-If Prophet Muhammad or Jesus peace be upon them came to Saudi Arabia,
-Why Prophet Jesus peace be upon him does not like the Muslims,
- Peace, peace say the Muslims (but I say they are liars)

We Muslims would not be offended!

We are only offended if you insult Allah, the Prophets, Prophet Jesus peace be upon him’s Mother etc.

We are not insulted if you say that we are going to go to Hell or that we are wrong!

Actually we would take the time to read what that person has written and then reply. Muslims even are critical of Muslims Scholars if they say or write the wrong thing. In the west they don’t report this, but the many people who have been critical of Islam, the Muslims did spend time finding out what that person has said, written etc, before being critical.

Then go ahead and write why you think we are wrong in Islam for worshipping Allah and remembering the Day of Judgement. No Muslim is going to say the thread should be closed, they will explain why we don’t believe that.

My intentions

4. I have NOT, and will NOT ask any Muslims to go and hurt non-Muslim or go and break anything. People are being tested and Allah will destroy them. As I already explained my self on the “Collapse of these countries” and the “Major signs of the Day of Judgement”. Those are really the only two threads that people can read to know of my intentions. I want the Muslims to be strong in Islam to face the Major signs of the Day of Judgement and of course not go into the fires of Hell.

I do not like non-Muslims wasting people’s time, I’ve even said to them, is this how you are going to spend the next couple of weeks, months etc? Just going on a website to attack Islam without learning about it? They are wasting their time to save themselves from hell. Not just my opinion, but on Ummah, people were in agreement that there was only 1 non-Muslim who was genuine about learning about Islam!

Me and other Muslims

The Mahdi (leader of the Muslims) before the Prophet, will be also looking at the Muslims, and sorting things out. So I’m concentrating on the Muslims. I am not offending people personally, if they support evil, then I will say they are wrong, they like to quote you have to get along with people’s beliefs. No this is evil rubbish. The Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him did not respect other people’s idol worship etc.

Its not about being an agreement with me, I am a Muslim, accepting the message of Allah, reject the message of Islam is not just my personal belief that you are going against, but rejecting what Allah has taught you through all the Prophets Lut, Jesus, Muhammad, Noah, Ibrahim, Moses peace be upon them. Even written a bit about accepting evil in another thread “Freedom and evil acceptance” (were I have talked about the Western opinion just to accept anything is being kind, but it is not). There is not such thing as accepting and respecting sins. Why should we respect something that would lead us to the fire??? We tolerate sinful people, there is a difference. Its like when females wear indecent clothing, I don’t like it, but I tolerate it, I certainly don’t respect them. Allah will destroy the evil doers.

So kindness is about telling people to save themselves from Hell, not asking them just to sit there and be nice to you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
06-25-2010, 12:57 AM
''I do not like non-Muslims wasting people’s time, I’ve even said to them, is this how you are going to spend the next couple of weeks, months etc? Just going on a website to attack Islam without learning about it? They are wasting their time to save themselves from hell. Not just my opinion, but on Ummah, people were in agreement that there was only 1 non-Muslim who was genuine about learning about Islam!''

sis i also agree with this that non muslims should not spend so much time on forums and actually study this religion properly. its very tiring arguing with them indeed :)

i also say the same for muslims too who are not really practicing the deen or praying there salah that they should reduce there time spent in forums too.

sis it seems that you have very strong imaan mashallah and it might be that you feel uncomfortable with other members here because you use a different tactic to get your points across to others.

i actually am learning quite a lot from your posts because i am constantly being reminded of whats to come. sister i think you are very good. i like the fact u aint wasting no time with idle chat :D

salaam

h-n
06-25-2010, 02:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
''I do not like non-Muslims wasting people’s time, I’ve even said to them, is this how you are going to spend the next couple of weeks, months etc? Just going on a website to attack Islam without learning about it? They are wasting their time to save themselves from hell. Not just my opinion, but on Ummah, people were in agreement that there was only 1 non-Muslim who was genuine about learning about Islam!''

sis i also agree with this that non muslims should not spend so much time on forums and actually study this religion properly. its very tiring arguing with them indeed :)

i also say the same for muslims too who are not really practicing the deen or praying there salah that they should reduce there time spent in forums too.

sis it seems that you have very strong imaan mashallah and it might be that you feel uncomfortable with other members here because you use a different tactic to get your points across to others.

i actually am learning quite a lot from your posts because i am constantly being reminded of whats to come. sister i think you are very good. i like the fact u aint wasting no time with idle chat :D

salaam
Thank-you, your the first to say that, but it is true that I don't feel that I fit in, but your still my Muslim brothers and sisters. :muslimah: I am comfortable within myself though. I just learnt that some of the Muslims are different to what I expected. The only difference between me and some other Muslims is remembering that the Day of Judgement is upon us, some of them think its far away. I believe that these countries are finishing and the Major signs of the Day of Judgement are upon us.

That is why I wrote specifically "Sinners being destroyed and a good job too!" (if they aren't repenting) thread that did not go down to well but they got what I was saying at the end, that we are not starting from the beginning of telling people to repent. Everyone has a fair test, people died last year, just because they did not speak to a Muslim etc, that does not mean they did not have a fair test. I wrote that thread for the sole purpose of getting those Muslims to see they are wrong for treating everyone like if they don't know what is required of them, so it was worth it. I wouldn't have taken days of posting for the fun of it, it was serious that people think things are going to be the same. There goal was to sit in these countries in the long term and tell people to repent, when all I see is things coming to an end. So again I've learnt that not all the Muslims are the same in that regard.

I admittedly told off other Muslims for not caring about the coming of the Major signs of the Day of Judgement. There were those that say they copy off Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him except remembering the Day of Judgement and others well, after their stupid comments, I did launch a new thread called "How dare you!" on why they were stupidly rejecting the signs. Which is why I got infracted temporarily, to have a cooling off period.

But when a person is heeding the signs and believe that things are coming to an end, they can't accept why others can see it, after all the disasters, wars etc. Well even Allah said in the Quran that it was not acceptable for people to reject the signs, clear proofs that came to them. So I take a no tolerance approach of others not heeding the signs. <_<When the time comes, people will know that countries are of no more, and know when to leave.

Since getting banned on Ummah, I doubted of joining another forum, as I know that I can't really change my style of writing about Islam. But I thought we don't know when we are going to die, so I thought I better share what I understand. I don't of course expect no opposition, but I am trying to avoid arguments, to avoid getting banned. I haven't received any infraction yet. So I'm happy with that :). If I do get infracted, at least I'm happy with placing the relevant information. I have created brand new threads for IB, which are Murder, No such things as Atheism, Allah, If Prophet Jesus peace be upon him came to England. I have re-written the Love, love say the Christian (and I say they are liars) thread. So I'm happy that they are still here.

I have been told that my posts can come across strong, but I'm just being to the point. If they don't like it they have plenty of other Muslims to learn from and of course the example of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. They said they learn from nicer people, then I'm sitting there thinking, then why didn't you?? <_< I am happy to take the blame, I'm not going to say I'm not at fault. Clearly there are differences, and I can't just resolve them as to me I think I would have to stop heeding the warnings and live and talk casually about Islam as they do. But of course the people were planning on leaving when the ark was being built. It is not for me to plan a life in a place were I believe that Allah will be destroying.

After my last infraction, I am treating it like I won't last long, but its been OK. I think I should just tell people that I have given my points, so I am not going to argue, hence no infraction! So it was a good reminder and easy for me, that if anyone has an issue on what I write, that they should just complain to the Moderators. So see how it goes. :) So I just been typing away. :popcorn:

Ummu Sufyaan
06-25-2010, 06:25 AM
:sl:
well if the mods decide to infract/ban you whilst go oblivious to (intentionally) trouble making non-muslims here, then well that's just silly :(

a sincere naseeha to you though, depending on who you are addressing i think you should be careful about how you address it. like i said in the other thread, it could deter a sincere non-Muslim away who is genuinely interested in Islam. an insincere non-muslim who likes to cause trouble...well no need to explain anything, a guilty conscious needs no accuser as they say.

i mean its good that you are honest, but it may have the potential to backfire. im not saying to get all apologetic, but remember that we are allowed to show kindness to those who do not fight us for our religion.

if possible, whether directly or indirectly, you should try make it clear that it is aimed at certain non-muslims.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
h-n
06-25-2010, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
:sl:
well if the mods decide to infract/ban you whilst go oblivious to (intentionally) trouble making non-muslims here, then well that's just silly :(

a sincere naseeha to you though, depending on who you are addressing i think you should be careful about how you address it. like i said in the other thread, it could deter a sincere non-Muslim away who is genuinely interested in Islam. an insincere non-muslim who likes to cause trouble...well no need to explain anything, a guilty conscious needs no accuser as they say.

i mean its good that you are honest, but it may have the potential to backfire. im not saying to get all apologetic, but remember that we are allowed to show kindness to those who do not fight us for our religion.

if possible, whether directly or indirectly, you should try make it clear that it is aimed at certain non-muslims.
Sure, no problems :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!