/* */

PDA

View Full Version : console war arguments and car arguments

User_23338
06-26-2010, 03:13 AM
these two things should also be forbidden to talk about as they cause problems and i mean serious problems to most people, some people just can't handle other peoples opinions

i for one hate to talk about console wars and car arguments because it annoys me like crazy and i feel very uncomfortable about it.

I know if i think about Allah, i would feel better.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
06-26-2010, 03:24 AM
what do you mean Mr Khan?

If the sahaaba could develop the taste of breeding the best horses, why cant we develop a liking for possessing the most powerful and the most advanced cars?

btw, I would like to buy Audi S5. What about you?

edit: if one has a mature mind and has seen the reality of the world, they will always discuss these things in a respectful manner and they will respect what other people like even if people are being irrational. I dont hesitate to tell someone that they are being irrational but I still give them the leeway to be irrational because its their choice. Rather than yelling at them, I try to figure out the reason which makes them irrational and I tell them that they are being irrational because of so and so.

MIL0
06-26-2010, 04:02 AM
PS3 bro!

comon, don't hate on consoles

User_23338
06-26-2010, 05:46 AM
I love ps3, but I don't like xbox 360 lol

I don't want people coming here and saying this or that is better

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tango92
06-26-2010, 08:15 AM
^Akhi your asking for trouble

Supreme
06-26-2010, 08:57 PM
Console wars? Do you mean Wii vs PS3 sort of thing? There's no war going on; it's an outright defeat for Sony. War doesn't exist after a victory has been achieved!

Zafran
06-27-2010, 01:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MrKhan89
I love ps3, but I don't like xbox 360 lol

I don't want people coming here and saying this or that is better
Your right....................but come on PS3 all the way.

User_23338
06-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Exactly ps3 is clearly the better console.

titus
06-30-2010, 08:28 AM
Pong for the win.

User_23338
07-01-2010, 05:58 AM
I also hate it when people make 2nd judgements because it bothers me alot and affects my mood

User_23338
07-03-2010, 04:10 AM
I also really hate car arguments because my friends and other people mention a certain car that I really hate, and out of all the other cars they mention they talk about the one I hate the most. And it is a American car they talk about and I hate American cars because they suck.

Samiun
07-03-2010, 07:29 AM
:sl: brother, what is the point of this thread? I'm magnificently confused

Muezzin
07-04-2010, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MrKhan89
these two things should also be forbidden to talk about as they cause problems and i mean serious problems to most people, some people just can't handle other peoples opinions

i for one hate to talk about console wars and car arguments because it annoys me like crazy and i feel very uncomfortable about it.

I know if i think about Allah, i would feel better.
I'll sound like an annoying person asking this, but if you really do feel that such things should not be talked about, why bother creating a thread which talks about such things?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!