/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuality, the depravity.

h-n
06-26-2010, 01:32 PM
Many people have said they were confused about homosexuality.

Homosexuality is another example of were evil people are willing to use others to get what they want.

There are those that are willing to kill others to be happy and lay a claim to their fortune.
There are others happy with a break up of a marriage to get married to their husband.
There are those willing to eat pork, they don’t care its disgusting, but they are happy if they enjoy it.
There are those that take organs our of people, they don’t care its disgusting.
There are those that take other people’s hair and place it on their heads, they don’t care that its disgusting, as long as they are happy with it, even some females were questioned with would you take it from a dead person and they said yes.
Homosexuality is also using others to get what they want, however they get it. Who cares if its consensual? They are still not thinking about the welfare of others and what is best for others, for them to get married to the opposite sex. They even quote, kindness, love etc, but they are far from it.

Males

1. There are those that see women as being the receiving end of love, and they find their roles easier in this world. They are treated as the weaker sex and are provided for etc. So there are males who don’t want to have the Male role and be with another Male instead.
There are those that find it easier to have sex with another Male, as they don’t have to spend more time as they see it making them happy as they would have to do with a women. So they look to enjoy themselves sexually. They find it easier to be with a Male instead of doing the “hard work” that they see as being with a women.

2. Even people are willing to have sex casually with the opposite sex, just to enjoy themselves. They don’t care who they use, they don’t care to even ask them what the last name would be.

3. Just as some typical evil females they use children to try and make the relationship work so they share something in common, which is what homosexuals are looking to do. They should not be allowed to raise up children. Making excuses of children being orphans is disgusting, would you put an orphan in a pig sty? Who are they to say that this is the way they should be raised. The children will disown them on the Day of Judgement. Even when the countries collapse this will not survive. They will not be able to talk about being a homosexual as they are doing now.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
06-26-2010, 01:42 PM
:sl:
Making excuses of children being orphans is disgusting, would you put an orphan in a pig sty?
i hate that excuse people make that since the world is "overpopulated" homosexuals can adopt children since they cant have any of their own. silly presumption as there is no guarantee that gay people will want to raise kids. it seems like the most convenient option, but if gay people wanted to look after and raise kids, wouldn't they just quit their homosexual lifestyle?

other than that, a child needs both a male and female parents. too much of the same has its detrimental affects. the balance is essential. a girl raised amongst lesbians would grow up believing that she is independent of men which even some feminists would probably agree and acknowledge that that is ludicrous.

a boy raised among gay men would become too girly as well.

aadil77
06-26-2010, 02:00 PM
homosexual men and homsexual women should all be put on seperate islands and then we'll see how many generations they last

Salahudeen
06-26-2010, 02:34 PM
I know the cause isn't genetic, but what causes a person to become this way? is it because they don't control their sexual desires and they get bored eventually and start experimenting with other things? like paedofiles eventually move onto children cos grown ups don't do it for them anymore, is it the same with gay people? they move onto men cos women don't do it for them anymore?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
06-26-2010, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
homosexual men and homsexual women should all be put on seperate islands and then we'll see how many generations they last
haha that would be funny ;D

CosmicPathos
06-26-2010, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
I know the cause isn't genetic, but what causes a person to become this way? is it because they don't control their sexual desires and they get bored eventually and start experimenting with other things? like paedofiles eventually move onto children cos grown ups don't do it for them anymore, is it the same with gay people? they move onto men cos women don't do it for them anymore?
It seems that we humans have the freewill to develop abnormal fetishes. Some people are sexually aroused by feet of women! I mean it literally. In that regards, it could be that these homosexual men are aroused when they see other muscular men. But to commit and practice homosexuality is disgusting indeed. We are not questioned by Allah what our heart likes, we are questioned for what we do by our limbs and organs. So if a man with homosexual desires DOES commit this act then he is doomed. Just like any other heterosexual man who beds a woman outside marriage because his heart liked her!

13th Yarba
07-13-2010, 01:10 AM
in Japanese culture there is no 'straight' or 'gay' - just the love that exists between two people

isn't that a beautiful idea?

Dagless
07-13-2010, 02:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 13th Yarba
in Japanese culture there is no 'straight' or 'gay' - just the love that exists between two people

I don't think Japan is the best example to give when it comes to an argument against sexual depravity.

Rabi Mansur
07-13-2010, 02:46 AM

:sl:

Are you sure about that? I spent two years in Japan and IIRC there were gays and straights. Maybe the words didn't translate into English exactly the same but they definitely have homosexuals there. It was looked down upon to be a homosexual.

And Allah knows best.

glo
07-13-2010, 04:09 AM
Just want to mention that the thread title has attracted a 'Meet Your Lesbian Match' ad at the top of the page ...

Ramadhan
07-13-2010, 04:10 AM

Let's have an experiment.

Let's round up all homosexuals, put them in an island, and see how long (or short) that group of people will go extinct.

aadil77
07-13-2010, 07:44 AM
I already said that :D ^

Ramadhan
07-13-2010, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I already said that :D ^
Of course you did!
Silly me, I did not read from the top

It's a very good point to emphasize though.

13th Yarba
07-13-2010, 01:58 PM
well i'm not a Japanese or an expert on their culture but that was what i heard - i had a quick check on Wickipedia (not the best source of info i know) and found a specific page relating to this called 'Homosexuality_in_Japan' check it out to get the down low

and regarding your gay island idea - I nominate the Greek island of Lesbos ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!