/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My intentions

h-n
06-27-2010, 04:07 PM
After having so many critical comments, I have decided to write this thread.

1. How do you expect someone to behave when the Dajjal is here?? The Muslims will not be talking to the non-Muslims as you see today, we won't be having a peace treaty with him. The Muslims will be raising armies to go against him. Not sit there speaking as you see people today.

2. When the Gog and Magog are coming and Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is leading the good people to a mountainous area, you will not find Muslims willing to sit there with the sinners to talk to them slowly about Islam. They would say, I am not with you and leave.

3. When the fires of Yemen are sweeping northwards do you expect the people to sit there and speak slowly to people and casually about what needs to be done? They will be going whatever their pace.

4. When the Beast (he is not the anti-christ) comes already have marked people's foreheads are they evil or good. They cannot hide behind good intentions, and just like test, their tests are finished, a believer doesn't need to know your name just call you an infidel. The dialogue is not how you see it today.

5. So right now, the countries are finishing to go through the above. What about if I just taught Islam slowly, casually and suddenly I got up and left without telling anyone that I have to leave and prepare to join the Mahdi? They would say that I haven't been good to tell them.

6. When shall we take this seriously?

-1 hour before the countries have finished?
-1 day before the countries have finished?
-1 week before the countries are finished?

Hence, why I try to write my threads to the point and clearly-as we don't have long to learn and prepare. If people aren't good by the time the Dajjal arrives, well we know its difficult for anyone to be good then.

So my threads are to the point, and direct.

Also then as explained-

-if you went out shopping and someone told you to hurry up as the shops are closing, you cannot complain that person is not talking slowly, and hurrying you up.

-if there is a volcanic eruption, you can't expect someone to sit there and explain it to you casually, they are already packing and leaving and rushing things.

-if it was the last day of your work, your not interested in how you would talk, if you thought you would still be there living, you would say, I don't actually care about the company because I am leaving.

I am not being rude, I am not standing for people's rubbish lies, they had plenty of time to sort themselves out. They blame me for not turning to Islam, when clearly they had already wasted time not learning, then why did they not repent before. Even they are quoting how a Muslim should be, or how the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was, then good, learn from them. They already know how good the Muslims are and were and still do not repent. As explained in another thread anyway, people don't repent because someone is kind to them, they repent because they want Allah to be pleased with them.

They are willing to quote how a Muslim should be, but they don't know about Islam of the Major signs of the Day of Judgement and everything coming to an end?

I don't have a problem with people calling me not being nice. Go ahead and learn and speak to another Muslim then. I know of evil and in my "kindness" and "non-Muslims and Islam" explained that sinful people are just after attention, even some females who have many partners, they aren't sorting themselves out, just caring about gaining attention. Obviously conveniently not even quoting today "God helps those, who helps themselves".

Allah also provided us with eyes and ears, so that we can also heed the signs. the Prophet did not tell us of the signs of the Day of Judgement to ignore them. We are too take them seriously.

I am not telling anyone to give up on what they are doing, when the time comes they will know it. The fact is that they have to incorporate that, and not just think that their life in the long term in this world is sitting here and carrying on with their countries.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
titus
06-28-2010, 04:23 AM
1) There is no evidence that the end times are coming. The world is in a very peaceful stage compared to almost all of history. There are no more natural disasters happening than is usual either.

2) You preach that Muslims should be intolerant of non-Muslims, be rude to them, and not be friends with them.

3) You preach that non-Muslims will be the enemy some day so Muslims should go ahead and treat them as the enemy now.

4) You ignore the parts of the Quran that teach tolerance and endlessly quote the ones that you believe teach intolerance and incivility.

5) You want to bring people to Islam using fear and threats.

6) You think very highly of your opinions, ergo you have started almost every other thread in the General section for about 3 pages now to let us know. Funnily, with almost every thread you keep repeating the same things over and over and over and over again. How many times do you feel the need to repeat what you have said about Nuh, Lut, Moses and Ibrahim again to let us know why you feel it is your duty to treat non-Muslims like crap, and that all the countries of the world are about to end? We got it.

7) You claim that sinful people are only after attention. Well, the person seeking the most attention on these forums recently is you, hands down. They should probably give you your own section, but I have a feeling you wouldn't take it. You post in the General section because it has the most viewers, that is why you create threads here that belong in other sections. You need the attention.

h-n
06-28-2010, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
1) There is no evidence that the end times are coming. The world is in a very peaceful stage compared to almost all of history. There are no more natural disasters happening than is usual either.

2) You preach that Muslims should be intolerant of non-Muslims, be rude to them, and not be friends with them.

3) You preach that non-Muslims will be the enemy some day so Muslims should go ahead and treat them as the enemy now.

4) You ignore the parts of the Quran that teach tolerance and endlessly quote the ones that you believe teach intolerance and incivility.

5) You want to bring people to Islam using fear and threats.

6) You think very highly of your opinions, ergo you have started almost every other thread in the General section for about 3 pages now to let us know. Funnily, with almost every thread you keep repeating the same things over and over and over and over again. How many times do you feel the need to repeat what you have said about Nuh, Lut, Moses and Ibrahim again to let us know why you feel it is your duty to treat non-Muslims like crap, and that all the countries of the world are about to end? We got it.

7) You claim that sinful people are only after attention. Well, the person seeking the most attention on these forums recently is you, hands down. They should probably give you your own section, but I have a feeling you wouldn't take it. You post in the General section because it has the most viewers, that is why you create threads here that belong in other sections. You need the attention.
1. The countries are finishing 100%. Don't believe it, you'll know of it soon.

2. We are tolerant, but we don't like you. Just like the angels don't like you, they are tolerant.

3. Sinners are in the wrong. They are already an enemy to themselves and to others, they send themselves to Hell and tell others its OK to be like them, when they are only showing the path to Hell. They claim they are not telling people who to be, but willing to teach their children to be lewd.

4. I am not ignoring any parts of the Quran, you are the one that is trying to change it into making friends with infidels. How shall I tell people about Islam, if I only had one hour? That is what your asking for people to still speak to you casually. Shall someone tell you kindly to get off your fat backside and run as there is a volcanic eruption?

5. No, as explained in the Non-Muslims and Islam, people are to repent to have Allah be pleased with them and for no other reason. That is why they also repent, not just because people will shower them with attention.

6. Of course its the same message that Allah has provided to all the Prophets, Noah, Lut, Solomon, David, Moses, Muhammad, Jesus peace be upon them-Islam. Its always the same. What do you expect a Muslim to do, to say we are in this world for a different reason then what Allah has already taught the Prophets. What do you expect that Allah create different religion? Then judge them on different things, like idol worship is acceptable for you and you but not for you? You can be homosexuals but you can't etc?? Only one religion -Islam.

Typical the sinners say they are bored with the same, as already answered go to Hell if you don't repent, and you will be the one thinking of the same thing over and over again-that you want to get out of Hell. No freedom of thought in Hell etc. The sinners also did not want to hear the warnings and they got taken by the flood. You think a sinner is going to tell a Muslim that we don't want you to talk about Islam, and we are going to stop? Why are you here on an Islamic website if you don't want to here about Islam. Prophet Noah peace be upon him constantly reminded people of the one God, the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell. This is best.

7. I am not an attention seeker, if I was I wouldn't be talking about Islam and the Day of Judgement, I would be opening a thread asking if anyone wants to be my friend.

Well at least you learnt that the Muslim Brothers and Sisters are tolerant, because look they are putting up with having me as a Sister :D.

Also no Muslim is your friend they will never say to the Mahdi, to any Prophet or even if they said to Allah in their prayers today they are your friend they will never do. As stated even Allah does not treat you as one of the good, and neither do the angels, unless you repent.

Good job I came along, as your were just wasting time, still trying to do that by spending time wanting to write your rubbish rather then learn about Islam. Just ruining your little party, have I, is that why your upset that the threads that I have written are actually about Islam, and not about getting Muslims to discuss how you think about Islam, but what Islam thinks about sinners like you! You can't handle it.:haha:

You just can't stand it, as of course as Muslims we are stronger and tougher then infidels. WE are servants of Allah, if we were there when they tried to kill Prophet Jesus peace be upon him we would have fought back. You can't stand it, that's why we have sinners telling a person to stop being strong and be nice. Is that what they would be saying to an angel? You can't be strong. We are Muslims, not Christians or Jews, but Muslims!! Servants of Allah. How do you expect servants of Allah to be? Cowards? Is that what you expect the angels to be? Cowards?

You'll be wetting yourself if you faced the Dajjal. So your not in a position of saying how Muslims should be, when you don't fight against evil yourself. WE are the best of People as we forbid evil and enjoin good, instead of accepting are children to be lewd etc.

:popcorn:

titus
06-28-2010, 01:42 PM
1. The countries are finishing 100%. Don't believe it, you'll know of it soon.
And yet you bring zero proof.

We are tolerant, but we don't like you.
This sums it up nicely.

This attitude about religion has killed millions over the years. It is people like you that cause so much misery in this world.

I am not an attention seeker, if I was I wouldn't be talking about Islam and the Day of Judgement, I would be opening a thread asking if anyone wants to be my friend.
There is a difference between friendship and attention. You want attention and the umpteen threads you have started, including one titled "My intentions", are evidence of that.

You just can't stand it, as of course as Muslims we are stronger and tougher then infidels.
Posting anonymously on a message board does not take strength or courage.

I am not ignoring any parts of the Quran, you are the one that is trying to change it into making friends with infidels.
The Quran explicitly states that it is permissible to be friendly with non-Muslims.

You state that it is not.

So either you have it wrong or the Quran does.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zafran
06-28-2010, 01:49 PM
1) There is no evidence that the end times are coming. The world is in a very peaceful stage compared to almost all of history. There are no more natural disasters happening than is usual either
Are you serious - how many countries have nuclear bombs and how many are making one? Just this makes us less safe then any period in history - lets not forget about the wars that are happening around the world today and how much damage an individual can do now campared to the armies of the past.

Global warming? climate change? we' re literally destroying the planet in this period of history.

Ummu Sufyaan
06-28-2010, 01:56 PM
:sl:
im not sure if you mentioned this before, but what were your reasons for being straight to the point? =)

Zafran
06-28-2010, 01:56 PM
salaam

By the way H-n are you not a sinner?

titus
06-28-2010, 02:04 PM
Are you serious - how many countries have nuclear bombs and how many are making one? Just this makes us less safe then any period in history - lets not forget about the wars that are happening around the world today and how much damage an individual can do now campared to the armies of the past.

Global warming? climate change? we' re literally destroyimg the planet in this period of history.
This is most likely for another thread, but rarely has the world been this peaceful in any point in history. The wars you mention are nothing more than skirmishes compared to what is the norm for most of history.

As for global warming and climate change, those are constants. The world has been through ice ages and they will go through other cycles. This is normal, and it is not destroying the planet it is simply changing it.

There have been Muslims claiming the end times were near since nearly its inception. They were wrong during the rise of Islam. They were wrong during the fall of the Ottoman Empire. They were wrong during both WWI and WWII. I don't see how they would be right now when what is going on is far less momentous.

h-n
06-28-2010, 02:15 PM
And yet you bring zero proof.

This sums it up nicely.

This attitude about religion has killed millions over the years. It is people like you that cause so much misery in this world.

There is a difference between friendship and attention. You want attention and the umpteen threads you have started, including one titled "My intentions", are evidence of that.

Posting anonymously on a message board does not take strength or courage.

The Quran explicitly states that it is permissible to be friendly with non-Muslims.

You state that it is not.

So either you have it wrong or the Quran does.

Yes, the proof is all around.

Go and say that on the Day of Judgement, that sinners should be given Paradise.

Also its is not us that is started wars. Being peaceful is not about accepting evil.

As explained the Quran does not tell us to be friends with infidels, homosexuals, lewd people, idol worshippers etc.

Also explained this on the other post in "non-Muslims and Islam" today.

Samiun
06-28-2010, 02:16 PM
:sl: sister, Dajjal is a very special and unique creation created by Allah S.W.T., you can never be 'ready' for him because you can feel that his coming but you can never be adequate about the time he will emerge. I for one, will ask Allah S.W.T. to protect me after I have finish memorizing surah Al-Kahf Ayat 1-10 and the last 10 ayat. Wouldn't that be enough to be saved from Dajjal?

titus
06-28-2010, 02:17 PM
As explained the Quran does not tell us to be friends with infidels
It says you can be friends with those that don't fight you or kick you out of your homes.

h-n
06-28-2010, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
im not sure if you mentioned this before, but what were your reasons for being straight to the point? =)
Yes, I have point number 6 in this thread.

h-n
06-28-2010, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
salaam

Are you also going to be saying that the companions at the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him should not have fought against evil? Even though they committed sins in their past?

Only infidels ask that question so no one will be critial to them, saying that you made mistakes then you can't tell others not to, actually we forbid evil and enjoin good, that is why we are the best of people too.

No, I'm not a sinner, I have never murdered someone, had an affair, etc. Whatever wrongs I have done, I have repented for, and still would. I am a Muslim what more do you need? Do you have to ask questions that I would only expect from infidels?

h-n
06-28-2010, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
:sl: sister, Dajjal is a very special and unique creation created by Allah S.W.T., you can never be 'ready' for him because you can feel that his coming but you can never be adequate about the time he will emerge. I for one, will ask Allah S.W.T. to protect me after I have finish memorizing surah Al-Kahf Ayat 1-10 and the last 10 ayat. Wouldn't that be enough to be saved from Dajjal?
So what are you saying that I shouldn't be mentioning him? The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him as advised us of him, and other signs. He has not provided information about the signs for us to ignore until it happens, but that is part of heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement. This is all this is a reminder.

Do you have to ask questions like an infidel to try and get someone to be wrong? When you already know that no Muslim would deny reading the Quran to help them against the Dajjal and the Surahs already mentioned to read.

Of course a person can be ready, he is insignificant and an infidel, Allah would not tell someone to fear him etc, and I would not be changing when he arrives.

Muslimeen
06-28-2010, 02:35 PM
salaam

Dearest brother in Islam, be very careful of questioning another brother or sister about his or her piety. Allah is the judge, unless a person is an open sinner and is causing havoc in society in which case he/she must be punished or isolated, we cannot treat others as sinners. Aisha (RA) was once asked by someone, "How do I know that I am an evil person" her reply was if you consider yourself to be a good person then you are in fact an evil person. He then asked "how do I know if I am a good person" her reply was if you consider yourself to be an evil person, then you are in fact a good person. Islam teaches humility and shuts the door and arrogance and pride. There is a valley in Jahannam that is reserved for the pious person who has pride over his piety. This valley is so severe that the other parts of Jahannam beg Allah for protection from this valley. So be very careful, may Allah guide us all. Ameen

Samiun
06-28-2010, 02:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by h-n
So what are you saying that I shouldn't be mentioning him? The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him as advised us of him, and other signs. He has not provided information about the signs for us to ignore until it happens, but that is part of heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement. This is all this is a reminder.

Do you have to ask questions like an infidel to try and get someone to be wrong? When you already know that no Muslim would deny reading the Quran to help them against the Dajjal and the Surahs already mentioned to read.

Of course a person can be ready, he is insignificant and an infidel, Allah would not tell someone to fear him etc, and I would not be changing when he arrives.
:sl: sister, I do apologize if I did some grammar mistake in my last sentence. I have absolutely no problem with you mentioning Dajjal, it's great that you're reminding the Muslims about him every now and then because some Muslims don't even know who he is yet. I am definitely mistaken your sentence for something else.

h-n
06-28-2010, 02:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
:sl: sister, I do apologize if I did some grammar mistake in my last sentence. I have absolutely no problem with you mentioning Dajjal, it's great that you're reminding the Muslims about him every now and then because some Muslims don't even know who he is yet. I am definitely mistaken your sentence for something else.
No problems.

Snowflake
06-28-2010, 02:52 PM
:sl: I get where you're coming from h-n. I do think being too soft just defeats the purpose as people then don't feel they are that bad and don't change their ways. The ummah is sleeping and you're right, when the time comes everyone will be suddenly doing what should've been done a long time ago. I can recall a few hadith where, when the Prophet (saw) reprimanded someone, despite his gentleness, he did so in a stern manner. I think that is what you are doing - and all for a good reason mashaAllah. We are all sinners no one is sin free. That is all the more reason we all have to call each other to the good and help to avoid evil.

Prophet – صلى الله عليه و سلم – said: “None of you will truly believe until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” :)

Zafran
06-28-2010, 02:55 PM
Are you also going to be saying that the companions at the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him should not have fought against evil? Even though they committed sins in their past?

Only infidels ask that question so no one will be critial to them, saying that you made mistakes then you can't tell others not to, actually we forbid evil and enjoin good, that is why we are the best of people too.

No, I'm not a sinner, I have never murdered someone, had an affair, etc. Whatever wrongs I have done, I have repented for, and still would. I am a Muslim what more do you need? Do you have to ask questions that I would only expect from infidels?
so your sinless and your not a sinner - I thought the prophets were only sinless in Islam? Your very busy calling others "sinners" and "infidels" but forget about yourself - I'm just showing how self riteous and arrogant you are - its blinded you.

titus
06-28-2010, 02:57 PM
He then asked "how do I know if I am a good person" her reply was if you consider yourself to be an evil person, then you are in fact a good person.
Funny you would say that after h-n had just posted "No, I'm not a sinner".

FS123
06-28-2010, 03:00 PM
People don't make it personal and personal attacks.

Snowflake
06-28-2010, 03:08 PM
so your sinless and your not a sinner - I thought the prophets were only sinless in Islam? Your very busy calling others "sinners" and "infidels" but forget about yourself - I'm just showing how self riteous and arrogant you are - its blinded you.

Brother, I don't think sis H-n is being arrogant. She said she did not commit murder/adultry etc and has repented for other sins. Ok, so that doesn't necessarily make one sinless, as only Allah knows if He has forgiven us or He yet has to do that, but that doesn't mean she said it out of arrogance, just misunderstanding. I know I'm in need of this advice more than anyone but I still have to say we should either overlook each others mistakes, or else rectify them in a kind manner.

:wa:

Zafran
06-28-2010, 03:14 PM
This is most likely for another thread, but rarely has the world been this peaceful in any point in history. The wars you mention are nothing more than skirmishes compared to what is the norm for most of history.

As for global warming and climate change, those are constants. The world has been through ice ages and they will go through other cycles. This is normal, and it is not destroying the planet it is simply changing it.

There have been Muslims claiming the end times were near since nearly its inception. They were wrong during the rise of Islam. They were wrong during the fall of the Ottoman Empire. They were wrong during both WWI and WWII. I don't see how they would be right now when what is going on is far less momentous.
are you serious - do you call the afgahn or Iraq wars skirmishs??? when 100,000 people have died in them - very few wars have produced that many deaths - If thats a skirmish in your eyes I dont know what a war is for you?

They were right that the end of times were near - for those people that lived in the past - they live no more - the next time they wake up its the end of times. Very near indeed for them. Just like it is for us.

The planet will change worse for the humans - Its happening worse know because of our carbon footprint. The next generation are going to have a harsh time if it isnt reduced -

Its nice you ignored the main point though NUKES! which makes our time the most dangerous time in history.

Zafran
06-28-2010, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Brother, I don't think sis H-n is being arrogant. She said she did not commit murder/adultry etc and has repented for other sins. Ok, so that doesn't necessarily make one sinless, as only Allah knows if He has forgiven us or He yet has to do that, but that doesn't mean she said it out of arrogance, just misunderstanding. I know I'm in need of this advice more than anyone but I still have to say we should either overlook each others mistakes, or else rectify them in a kind manner.

salaam

I'm sure she can answer for herself. As this thread is about her intentions.

peace

Ummu Sufyaan
06-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Yes, I have point number 6 in this thread.
you did too excuse my blindness

I am not being rude, I am not standing for people's rubbish lies, they had plenty of time to sort themselves out.
do you think though, that your method in doing so is going to make them realize that their lies are rubbish and that they have time to sort themselves out?
its true when they say honesty is the best policy but people are people and will always think themselves as right (yes even when they are in the wrong) so if we want to advise people, we cant go on the offensive, otherwise (since they think they are right) they will get on the defensive. what would that have achieved? i personally think there are steps to take. like first, be kind and preach with gentleness etc. as long as people are willing to listen and be respectful about it, then kindness should be exercised. trust me, unnecessary sternness is a huge put off and it will go in one ear, out the other.

i only believe harshness should be shown when and towards people who are adamant on remaining stubborn and arrogant despite good attempts to be kind first and who just seem to be looking for a fight. only in a situation like this, harshness should be shown immediately and gentleness with these types of people shouldn't be exercised.

if someone comes along and slanders Islam, and other similar stuff, yes harshness should be exercised and gentleness (imo) should be disregarded in this case.

if someone comes along and is genuinely ignorant, gentleness is a must.

if you are advising/preaching to people, gentleness is a must. if people are not doing anything to deserve being treated harshly, then you shouldn't treat them harshly.

the kaafir doesn't know Allah or doesn't know the quran, so coming up and telling them things in a (seemingly) harsh way about the Last day and all, isnt going to be very affective. for a Muslim (i.e for someone who actually believes in allah) this methid will probably even prove to be detrimental. for a kaafr, the only thing that they will see is you throwing insults. the heart cannot accept insults. as far as the kaafir goes, he doesn't believe in god like we do, and so teaching him anything about matters of the unseen (such as the last day), requires some type of medium that he is familiar with.

im not saying not to preach/advise people, by all means ukhtee, go right ahead. no-one one should stop you from doing this but remember to apply wisdom and know the people who you are addressing and know what will appeal to their hearts. you can tell people "scary" things in a nice way. and yes at some times, harshness maybe necessary. know how to balance.

They blame me for not turning to Islam, when clearly they had already wasted time not learning, then why did they not repent before. Even they are quoting how a Muslim should be, or how the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was, then good, learn from them. They already know how good the Muslims are and were and still do not repent.
whose they?

As explained in another thread anyway, people don't repent because someone is kind to them,
a kind person/personality though may "inspire" and remind people to repent.

they repent because they want Allah to be pleased with them.
but how would they know that they need Allah to be pleased with them if there is no-one kind to remind them? people relate to one another and people turn to Islam because of what others may have said to them. how is speaking harshly with people going to inspire people to repent.

Salahudeen
06-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Did not Allah subhanahu wata 'ala say in the Qur'an addressing the prophet peace be upon him ( If you had been harsh with them they would have indeed turned away from you, but it is from his mercy that you are soft with them) I think that's the correct translation of the verse I have to look it up. So I'm all for being soft and not shooting people down. As being harsh pushes people away in certain situations.

We have the truth, which is Islam, we just have to learn how to present Islam to people. Learn Fiqh ad dawah. and it's not as if learning fiqh ad dawah is hard knowledge to come by, you can sign up for a free fiqh ad dawah course here and learn how to do dawah properly.

http://www.islamiconlineuniversity.c...rses&Itemid=20

the dawah training course is on the right of the page, this is the online uni of Bilal Phillips who studied dawah I think at Medina uni.

also listen to this seminar on fiqh ad dawah by Muhammed Al Shareef, great to learn how to do dawah.

http://www.halaltube.com/fiqh-ad-daw...ah-by-the-book

And if you wanna know the teaching methods of the prophet pbuh go here http://www.kalamullah.com/muhammad-alshareef.html

and scroll down to the lecture The Teaching Methods Of Muhammad

Snowflake
06-28-2010, 03:35 PM
salaam

I'm sure she can answer for herself. As this thread is about her intentions.

peace
:sl: No, because it seems our sis didn't know that. May Allah forgive us all. Ameen

Rhubarb Tart
06-28-2010, 03:37 PM
You are few non Muslim who actually believe global warming at its current rate is normal and natural. There was a programme I did watch on BBC examining the debate on global warming (both sides): whether it is happening? Is it man made? And at what rate it was happening?

The first two questions were answered. Global warming was never an issue before the media made a fuss but because the two question above were never answered. It has been answered and was proven and agreed amongst most scientists. Now they are debating on the rate of global warming whether it may be 100, 1000 etc years time or 50 years time. I can’t remember the programme name and once I figure what the name is, I will post it for you.

cat eyes
06-28-2010, 03:58 PM
no one can be like the prophet (saw) but we can try inshallah since no one is perfect. we all have our own personalities and traits

btw theres lot of muslim members here who are overly harsh with non muslims so i don't like the fact we are all ganging up on the sister like this. its not right:hmm:

i think her threads are of great benefit here to muslims and id hate to see her get banned because so many argue with her.

agree with sister ummu safyaan..mashallah good points you made.

Snowflake
06-28-2010, 04:00 PM
Anyway, I just want to add something.. we shouldn't diss anyone because to us they seem to come across as being a bit hard. That person may well care more for your akhirah than you think. Why can't we can't bear being told something a bit sternly for our own good? There is no nice way of telling someone that if they don't pray they are classed as disbelievers. But that is true isn't it? Is there a sweet way of saying that? The best I can think of is, 'Did you know the person who doesn't pray is classed as a disbeliever?' That will still make people think you're calling them a disbeliever. Very few people have the stomach to bear the truth and appreciate it's value. Harshness is if someone said, 'How can you call yourself a muslim when you don't pray, man you're so going to Hell boom boom!' Now THAT is rude and arrogant.

We shouldn't tell a well meaning sis/bro they are being harsh without thinking what their intentions are and really looking to see if they really are being harsh or just truthful. I swear by Allah, I feel it in my bones that many of us will wish our brothers and sisters had been harder in their reminders to us. Everyone agrees that no one is perfect. Then why pick at little faults and turn them into huge issues? By doing that all we do is prove that we aren't perfect either. if we feel ashamed due to someone reminding us our faults, then the chances are we have something to be ashamed about. Why not dwell on our own shortcomings instead of hitting back at the one reminding us. Isn't that one occassion we should have sabr? Sabr isn't just waiting to open your fast. It's in all circumstances. Bearing someone's faults with patience and making dua for them is the best thing we can do. I'm telling that to myself as much as to anyone else. Cuz I shoot my mouth of too sometimes. So I'm reminding myself more than anyone else. That's why it came out of my head cuz I remember I've done it too. :(

titus
06-28-2010, 04:29 PM
are you serious - do you call the afgahn or Iraq wars skirmishs??? when 100,000 people have died in them - very few wars have produced that many deaths - If thats a skirmish in your eyes I dont know what a war is for you?
100,000 people is very little compared to wars of the past. Barely a blip on the radar.

When Muslims rebelled in China in the 1800's the death toll was near 1,000,000 (Panthay Rebellion)

In the Iran-Irag war the death toll was over 1,000,0000 (1980's)

Other wars where the death toll was in the millions:

Vietnam War
Crusades
Thirty Years War
American Civil War
Russian Civil War
WWI
WWII
and the list goes on and on and on, with the World Wars having a death toll over 100x as much as Afghanistan and Iraq together.

So yes, in comparison they are skirmishes and not signs of the end of times.

The planet will change worse for the humans - Its happening worse know because of our carbon footprint. The next generation are going to have a harsh time if it isnt reduced -
A harsh time how? Some scientists claim that global warming may actually increase the amount of farmable land in the world.

As for nukes they have been around for over 60 years now and still no end of times.

If you want to continue this discussion then please start a new thread and I will gladly discuss my views on the subject. If we continue then h-n will finally be accurate when she accuses me of derailing a thread.

we shouldn't diss anyone because to us they seem to come across as being a bit hard.
I wouldn't call telling all Muslims they should hate all non-Muslims "being a bit hard". It is much worse than that.

A Muslim teaching that one should hate all non-Muslims is no better than the person teaching that everyone should hate Muslims.

Hatred and bigotry is still hatred and bigotry no matter how you paint it and try to make it look pretty.

h-n
06-28-2010, 04:31 PM

What's blinded you is your own hate. no wonder your talking as an infidel. if you really were so bothered about Islam, you would have simply read threads. Not be critical of me personally. Which I'm not going to change how I am. :)

I'm not a sinner, a person in Paradise is not going to call themselves a Sinner.

When a person remembers Allah, that is a good thing, a blessing from Allah. Allah has said the Quran is for believing Men and women. Everytime we pray we are not going to call ourselves as sinners.

Allah would not like us to call ourselves evil people, has he not already shown the he seperates the good from the evil. Even allowing Muslims to fight against evil people. So what is the use of us calling ourselves one of them.

h-n
06-28-2010, 04:34 PM
:sl: I get where you're coming from h-n. I do think being too soft just defeats the purpose as people then don't feel they are that bad and don't change their ways. The ummah is sleeping and you're right, when the time comes everyone will be suddenly doing what should've been done a long time ago. I can recall a few hadith where, when the Prophet (saw) reprimanded someone, despite his gentleness, he did so in a stern manner. I think that is what you are doing - and all for a good reason mashaAllah. We are all sinners no one is sin free. That is all the more reason we all have to call each other to the good and help to avoid evil.

Prophet – صلى الله عليه و سلم – said: “None of you will truly believe until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” :)
Thank-you. I do want what's best for other Muslims that is why I'm sharing what I understand.

h-n
06-28-2010, 04:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan

you did too excuse my blindness

do you think though, that your method in doing so is going to make them realize that their lies are rubbish and that they have time to sort themselves out?
its true when they say honesty is the best policy but people are people and will always think themselves as right (yes even when they are in the wrong) so if we want to advise people, we cant go on the offensive, otherwise (since they think they are right) they will get on the defensive. what would that have achieved? i personally think there are steps to take. like first, be kind and preach with gentleness etc. as long as people are willing to listen and be respectful about it, then kindness should be exercised. trust me, unnecessary sternness is a huge put off and it will go in one ear, out the other.

i only believe harshness should be shown when and towards people who are adamant on remaining stubborn and arrogant despite good attempts to be kind first and who just seem to be looking for a fight. only in a situation like this, harshness should be shown immediately and gentleness with these types of people shouldn't be exercised.

if someone comes along and slanders Islam, and other similar stuff, yes harshness should be exercised and gentleness (imo) should be disregarded in this case.

if someone comes along and is genuinely ignorant, gentleness is a must.

if you are advising/preaching to people, gentleness is a must. if people are not doing anything to deserve being treated harshly, then you shouldn't treat them harshly.

the kaafir doesn't know Allah or doesn't know the quran, so coming up and telling them things in a (seemingly) harsh way about the Last day and all, isnt going to be very affective. for a Muslim (i.e for someone who actually believes in allah) this methid will probably even prove to be detrimental. for a kaafr, the only thing that they will see is you throwing insults. the heart cannot accept insults. as far as the kaafir goes, he doesn't believe in god like we do, and so teaching him anything about matters of the unseen (such as the last day), requires some type of medium that he is familiar with.

im not saying not to preach/advise people, by all means ukhtee, go right ahead. no-one one should stop you from doing this but remember to apply wisdom and know the people who you are addressing and know what will appeal to their hearts. you can tell people "scary" things in a nice way. and yes at some times, harshness maybe necessary. know how to balance.

whose they?

a kind person/personality though may "inspire" and remind people to repent.

but how would they know that they need Allah to be pleased with them if there is no-one kind to remind them? people relate to one another and people turn to Islam because of what others may have said to them. how is speaking harshly with people going to inspire people to repent.

As explained in the "Collapse of these countries", we are not starting from the beginning of teaching about Islam. We are finishing. Plus I have every confidence in the non-Muslims having a fair test as Allah is Just, he provides a fair test and he is Merciful and Compassionate. They cannot complain that they did not understand what I have written.

Also why did they not repent this year? In 2009, in 2008, in 2007, in 2006, in 2005 etc? So they have had plenty of time. I have already stated, its a good job I am writing this now, because they would be complaining that I am introducing Islam when all I'm doing is summary of issues. To help the Muslims be strong in Islam. That is why I have come on a Muslims website. You only say this approach is the last resort (when I am not actively giving Dawah), well to me it is, as there countries don't have long, they are not going to continue. Too many Muslims are treating people like if they don't know what is required of them, yes they do know that Allah exists. Again just remember that Allah has taken many souls last week, the month before, year before, maybe they were going out to nightclubs, maybe into drugs but they all received a fair test.

There have been non-Muslims and even Muslims saying that I am turning people away from Islam, and this is not true.

They have already heard about Allah, the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell. People are underestimating what Allah has already provided them with, there have even been many people who have died without reading the Quran, and even talking to a Muslim but they have received a fair test, as they have heard that there is one God, Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell.

h-n
06-28-2010, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FS123
People don't make it personal and personal attacks.
i agree, it shouldn't be, even people aren't discussing Islam. Just how I am, how is this going to help them face the Dajjal etc?
It will not.

h-n
06-28-2010, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
Did not Allah subhanahu wata 'ala say in the Qur'an addressing the prophet peace be upon him ( If you had been harsh with them they would have indeed turned away from you, but it is from his mercy that you are soft with them) I think that's the correct translation of the verse I have to look it up. So I'm all for being soft and not shooting people down. As being harsh pushes people away in certain situations.

We have the truth, which is Islam, we just have to learn how to present Islam to people. Learn Fiqh ad dawah. and it's not as if learning fiqh ad dawah is hard knowledge to come by, you can sign up for a free fiqh ad dawah course here and learn how to do dawah properly.

http://www.islamiconlineuniversity.c...rses&Itemid=20

the dawah training course is on the right of the page, this is the online uni of Bilal Phillips who studied dawah I think at Medina uni.

also listen to this seminar on fiqh ad dawah by Muhammed Al Shareef, great to learn how to do dawah.

http://www.halaltube.com/fiqh-ad-daw...ah-by-the-book

And if you wanna know the teaching methods of the prophet pbuh go here http://www.kalamullah.com/muhammad-alshareef.html

and scroll down to the lecture The Teaching Methods Of Muhammad
Yes, and I had mentioned that somewhere, but as I already explained in the "Collapse of these countries", people are already having a fair test, people should not be underestimating what Allah has already provided. Plus they have already heard about Islam, we are not starting from the beginning.

Plus I am talking to the Muslims, I think they need to sort themselves out, everytime I talk to some of them to remind and try help them to be strong to face the Dajjal they keep on directing me to talking to infidels. <_< What is it that some of the Muslims don't understand we are finishing with them. AS per my thread "Collapse of these countries". If I was alive at the time of the Prophet Noah peace be upon him it is not for me to sit there with infidels when the ark is being built.

Why should I talk about Dawah, when you can't sit with them when the countries are of no more and you have to join the Mahdi?? So as per this thread, I have explained that and no I will not be changing, neither do I need to. :D

h-n
06-28-2010, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
no one can be like the prophet (saw) but we can try inshallah since no one is perfect. we all have our own personalities and traits

btw theres lot of muslim members here who are overly harsh with non muslims so i don't like the fact we are all ganging up on the sister like this. its not right:hmm:

i think her threads are of great benefit here to muslims and id hate to see her get banned because so many argue with her.

agree with sister ummu safyaan..mashallah good points you made.
Thank-you for that, yes they are being critical of how I am rather then what I write. Their only criticism is of Dawah, when I am talking to Muslims. Everytime I trying to help some Muslims they quickly tell me how to speak to infidels. <_<

Being critical of me is not going to help them be strong when the Dajjal arrives etc.

h-n
06-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Anyway, I just want to add something.. we shouldn't diss anyone because to us they seem to come across as being a bit hard. That person may well care more for your akhirah than you think. Why can't we can't bear being told something a bit sternly for our own good? There is no nice way of telling someone that if they don't pray they are classed as disbelievers. But that is true isn't it? Is there a sweet way of saying that? The best I can think of is, 'Did you know the person who doesn't pray is classed as a disbeliever?' That will still make people think you're calling them a disbeliever. Very few people have the stomach to bear the truth and appreciate it's value. Harshness is if someone said, 'How can you call yourself a muslim when you don't pray, man you're so going to Hell boom boom!' Now THAT is rude and arrogant.

We shouldn't tell a well meaning sis/bro they are being harsh without thinking what their intentions are and really looking to see if they really are being harsh or just truthful. I swear by Allah, I feel it in my bones that many of us will wish our brothers and sisters had been harder in their reminders to us. Everyone agrees that no one is perfect. Then why pick at little faults and turn them into huge issues? By doing that all we do is prove that we aren't perfect either. if we feel ashamed due to someone reminding us our faults, then the chances are we have something to be ashamed about. Why not dwell on our own shortcomings instead of hitting back at the one reminding us. Isn't that one occassion we should have sabr? Sabr isn't just waiting to open your fast. It's in all circumstances. Bearing someone's faults with patience and making dua for them is the best thing we can do. I'm telling that to myself as much as to anyone else. Cuz I shoot my mouth of too sometimes. So I'm reminding myself more than anyone else. That's why it came out of my head cuz I remember I've done it too. :(

Thank-you for that, I have already been honest from the outset, and stated I'm just placing threads to help people to be steadfast in Islam, iin my way, which I won't be changing. As we're don't know when we are going to die, so at least others can benefit from learning.

Who thought that if you speak to Muslims directly they quickly be critical of Dawah. Telling you how to speak to infidels. <_<, there is something very wrong there. I don't think Muslims in the past would have thought they would have been behaving this way.

h-n
06-28-2010, 05:44 PM
Update.

What has happened is ridiculous, everytime I'm trying to help Muslims be steadfast in Islam, people are quickly telling me how to speak to non-Muslims. So this is why I explained a bit about how I feel and with the "Collapse of these countries", and the "Major signs of the Day of Judgement" thread. Which typical they could not even be bothered to accept that if you had only 1 hour that you would be rushing around, telling people to hurry up and be quick, that if the Gog and Magog were here you would not be sitting there calmly and casually discussing Islam.

Other Muslims can see that the people who are being critical of how I am;-

1. Do not look towards the Day of Judgement more then me,
2. If they are saying they are so kind then heed what Allah has taught you.
3. The countries are finishing 100%, so I'll leave the Muslim Brothers and Sisters to see that.
4. What have the non-Muslims been doing all this time? That they are questioning the basics, and when I get to the point, they complain, at least the non-Muslms have learnt something about Islam that they should have done before. They may disagree, no problem, we'll see them on the Day of Judgement.
5. People who are less looking towards the Major signs of the Day of Judgement are telling me how to be?
6. I am not going to follow, and listen to people who look less towards the Day of Judgement then I do-I would be a fool.
7. I am not going to change, and frankly I wouldn't want to. :D
8. I'm trying to teach you to be strong in Islam, and your trying to attack me personally? Attacking me personally is not going to help you face the Dajjal etc.
9. The people who say they want to do Dawah, can't even remember the Day of Judgement much, there are some that want to be religious to get attention, and be in a position of influence, its odd that people say they want to do Dawah but they don't remember the Day of Judgement as much. I know and take it as a fact that these countries are finishing. Do you not see what has happened with Christians and Jews when they talk about how to live here, no matter how many times the quote being nice etc, it is not helping them from the fires of Hell.
10. The are willing to copy off the Prophets except remember the Day of Judgement and heed the signs. You can't talk about Islam and not remember the Day of Judgement much, the Prophets even spent time going over that constantly with people. Check how many times can you say the Day of Judgement constantly in one Day?? They give lessons on this in one course and then the rest they just talk how to live in this world. We have written down in the hadiths the advice of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, but not his every word. He has absolutely remembered and talked about the Day of Judgement, the next world regularly. Even the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him when he comes back will not stop to warn people of the Day of Judgement, and Hell.
10. So I'll leave it to that, I am happy with what and how I have written things, anyone who is disputing with me, they can complain to Allah on the Day of Judgement!!!

So bye everyone, I'll leave it to that.

Remember Allah and the Day of Judgement much.

Zafran
06-29-2010, 12:05 AM
What's blinded you is your own hate. no wonder your talking as an infidel. if you really were so bothered about Islam, you would have simply read threads. Not be critical of me personally. Which I'm not going to change how I am. :)

I'm not a sinner, a person in Paradise is not going to call themselves a Sinner.

When a person remembers Allah, that is a good thing, a blessing from Allah. Allah has said the Quran is for believing Men and women. Everytime we pray we are not going to call ourselves as sinners.

Allah would not like us to call ourselves evil people, has he not already shown the he seperates the good from the evil. Even allowing Muslims to fight against evil people. So what is the use of us calling ourselves one of them.
so your one of the prople in paradise now - thats arrogant.

why shouldnt I be critical of you - the thread is called "my intentions" - its as personal as it gets. Your also critical of people personally - if you cant take the same treatment dont dish it.

If your not going to change - then why do you expect other people to change?

whos one of them?? whats with the tribalism - someone whos a non muslim now could become a muslim in the future - so this "us" vs "them" doesnt work in certainly wasnt the idea of the prophet Muhammad pbuh or the sahaba (ra) -

The companions of the prophet by the way were non muslims before - some even wanted to kill the prophet - did the prophet talk to them the way your talking to the non muslims so that they would see the truth or did he do it in a different way?

many examples can be given how the prophet dealt with non muslims - eg. the women that used to chuck Grabage at the prophet pbuh is one famous example.

Zafran
06-29-2010, 12:24 AM
100,000 people is very little compared to wars of the past. Barely a blip on the radar.

When Muslims rebelled in China in the 1800's the death toll was near 1,000,000 (Panthay Rebellion)

In the Iran-Irag war the death toll was over 1,000,0000 (1980's)

Other wars where the death toll was in the millions:

Vietnam War
Crusades
Thirty Years War
American Civil War
Russian Civil War
WWI
WWII
and the list goes on and on and on, with the World Wars having a death toll over 100x as much as Afghanistan and Iraq together.

So yes, in comparison they are skirmishes and not signs of the end of times.
so for you a war has to have a 1 million death toll to actaully be called a war or a sign of the end of times? so a death of 100,000 is so small that it should be called a skirmish?

how do you know that the world wont end - does the death toll have to go up to 1 million?

As for nukes they have been around for over 60 years now and still no end of times.
they can easily be used tommorrow - but this trumps all periods in histroy - did any other time in history have this much destructive power to destroy the world 7 times over (some say more)? the answer to that is clearly no -

Ultimatley what your saying is that it didnt happen in the past so it wont happen in the future? thats absurd. It could easily happen in the future. Especially with the destructive power we hold today - it only takes a button. It far more likely - in the past they were killing million becasue they didnt have power to destroy the entire world.

h-n
06-29-2010, 01:54 AM
so your one of the prople in paradise now - thats arrogant.

why shouldnt I be critical of you - the thread is called "my intentions" - its as personal as it gets. Your also critical of people personally - if you cant take the same treatment dont dish it.

If your not going to change - then why do you expect other people to change?

whos one of them?? whats with the tribalism - someone whos a non muslim now could become a muslim in the future - so this "us" vs "them" doesnt work in certainly wasnt the idea of the prophet Muhammad pbuh or the sahaba (ra) -

The companions of the prophet by the way were non muslims before - some even wanted to kill the prophet - did the prophet talk to them the way your talking to the non muslims so that they would see the truth or did he do it in a different way?

many examples can be given how the prophet dealt with non muslims - eg. the women that used to chuck Grabage at the prophet pbuh is one famous example.
1. That was an excellent example, what do the companions had to call themselves sinners, even though they were fighting against sinners? We are not called sinners, sinners are for those that do not repent. What do you think Allah said to the angels? To join the sinners to fight the sinners in the Battle of Badr? What do you think that Allah said;-

-. To Prophet Noah peace be upon him take the animals into the ark and the "sinful" people with you.
-. To Prophet Lut peace be upon him take your "sinful" daughters with you and leave the rest of the sinners to be destroyed?

2. The fact is that you have not made any points on what I have written even on this thread, you read the title, and just decided to make it a personal attack. I will always go against anything unIslamic. You probably have not read the "Collapse of these countries", the "Major signs of the Day of Judgement" and this thread to understand what I'm saying. I don't have a problem of putting up with personal attacks, but your just derailing threads and not talking about what I am talking about. You cannot go into every thread and turn it into Dawah-I am not talking about Dawah. So your just making yourself look stupid. I don't regret, what I have written, how I have written my threads, frankly I am happy with them.

3. I'm not the one that needs to change when the Dajjal is here, obviously, your not even acknowledged anything that I've said about what I have written, just proving that your attacking a person personally. Why should I change, when I am heeding the signs and remembering that these nations will be of no more, and taking that seriously? If you were heeding the signs, you wouldn't be complaining about what I have written. Obviously just spending time attacking me, I believe that the countries will be of no more, so that influences how I am (so that is why I won't change, I am not going to be like some other Muslims who are discussing Dawah etc, when these countries are collapsing right now, we don't stop talking about Islam, but its not a long term goal), before you say another stupid thing, yes only Allah knows when the Day of Judgement is, but we know that the countries won't be around when the Prophet comes back etc (explained on the Major signs of the Day of Judgement). which is why I am paying attention to looking towards the Major signs of the Day of Judgement, as explained on post 1 of this thread, which you completely ignored!

4. Probably your only talking about Dawah, as you have got nothing else to say on what the threads are actually about, including this one.

5. How hilarious, you pointed out that this threat is about "My intentions" and it appears that its getting on your nerves that I have written this thread, but obviously you have MISSED everything on post 1 of this thread!!!! As you have NOT acknowledged any of the points and what is wrong with them! :lol: As explained so many times, we are not starting from the beginning of telling the countries to repent. WE are finishing, and looking towards the Major signs of the Day of Judgement (as explained on the "Collapse of these countries" and "Major signs of the Day of Judgement" thread. You have shown its a personal attack on me, that's why you asked questions like if I sinned etc.

As a warning, this is what even evil people do, if they see someone good, strong, it gets on their nerves and they want to point to people's faults to try and make themselves feel better. When they can't attack a person on what they are doing and saying, they try and bring up anything to attack a person. <_<

I am a servant of Allah, I am not talking about how to be to sinful people, I am talking about being strong and steadfast in Islam to face the Major signs of the Day of Judgement and not go into the fires of Hell. Cannot afford to listen to anything that is not on the path of Islam as people have so much to lose-their place in Paradise.

Its stupid how many times, I'm talking to Muslims to try and help them learn about Islam, the best thing that I personally have to offer, and you talk about how to talk to non-Muslims.

Your just making a fool out of yourself, talking as I would expect from a non-Muslim, just showing your HATRED to me. So thankfully the rest of the Muslim Brothers and Sisters can see that, and avoid turning out like you. I think you got a bit excited, thinking it was easier to attack me, when you read the title of this tread "My intentions" without reading, and mentioning what I have said on post 1 of this thread. Its a joke.

:popcorn:

titus
06-29-2010, 05:31 AM
As a warning, this is what even evil people do, if they see someone good, strong, it gets on their nerves and they want to point to people's faults to try and make themselves feel better.
It is also what good people do. They point out the faults of others in order that they will hopefully correct them.

Your just making a fool out of yourself, talking as I would expect from a non-Muslim, just showing your HATRED to me. So thankfully the rest of the Muslim Brothers and Sisters can see that, and avoid turning out like you.
So your view is so limited that even Muslims who do not agree with your interpretations are to be insulted?

Zafran, if you want to discuss end times I will be more than happy to do so on another thread. Just PM me if you start one and I will reply.

Ali_008
06-29-2010, 07:31 AM
I'm sorry for being so dumb but I'm not able to catch the drift of this thread. Can someone please tell me what's the point of this thread? There are so many things piled one upon another here that I'm madly confused. imsad :-[

h-n
06-29-2010, 12:13 PM
It is also what good people do. They point out the faults of others in order that they will hopefully correct them.

So your view is so limited that even Muslims who do not agree with your interpretations are to be insulted?

Zafran, if you want to discuss end times I will be more than happy to do so on another thread. Just PM me if you start one and I will reply.

1. Zafran has not even commented on the points of this thread, so what are you talking about that he doesn't agree with me?? He has even discussed any of the relevant points.
2. I'm am not going to listen to someone who is clearly ignoring everything that I have written, so its not even about the other Muslims not agreeing with me, its about the fact that he has not even discussed the points as per post 1 of this thread. Also there is no room for interpretation in Islam, it is the truth the same message provided by all the Prophets. How laughable, even the US picks and chooses with Muslim to talk to, which gets along with their opinions, you did not want to discuss my points about the end times, but now your asking Zafran to discuss them with you (when he has not even mentioned them), to help divide Muslims.
3. He should realise that I am correct that you have been warned, and you are not repenting. Even the threads if you had something to say about any of the points raised, you would have mentioned any faults non-stop. My threads are understandable to non-Muslims about Islam. You have only again been critical of how I am.

Your only jumping on the bandwagon created by other Muslims who have been critical of me, when they had no cause to, as they should realise if the non-Muslims had found a fault in what I have said, they would have been critical of me non-stop. At least you cannot say on the Day of Judgement you have not been warned.

h-n
06-29-2010, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008
I'm sorry for being so dumb but I'm not able to catch the drift of this thread. Can someone please tell me what's the point of this thread? There are so many things piled one upon another here that I'm madly confused. imsad :-[
This thread is in response to personal critical comments on me, so I decided to write this thread to say why I write, and what I do. As the critical comments I have, has been to say the least bizarre, everytime I talk to some Muslims to try and help them be more steadfast in Islam, they quickly tell me how to talk to non-Muslims.

For example;-

If I only had 1 day to leave the UK and join the rest of the Muslims to join the Mahdi, then I would not be discussing how to teach Islam to non-Muslims (Dawah), I would quickly want to teach other Muslims what I know. As its a tough time, and you cannot afford to have anything make you waiver from Islam, as of course the Dajjal will also be here.

So to me there is nothing wrong with what I am doing, and I can't change how I am as I am heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement.

glo
06-29-2010, 04:13 PM
This thread is in response to personal critical comments on me, so I decided to write this thread to say why I write, and what I do. As the critical comments I have, has been to say the least bizarre, everytime I talk to some Muslims to try and help them be more steadfast in Islam, they quickly tell me how to talk to non-Muslims.
If you are receiving much constructive criticism from other Muslims, could it just be possible that they are right and you are wrong??
Have you considered the possibility that you may need to look at yourself, your attitude towards others and your understanding of your own faith?

What makes you so sure that you are right and the others are wrong?

h-n
06-29-2010, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
If you are receiving much constructive criticism from other Muslims, could it just be possible that they are right and you are wrong??
Have you considered the possibility that you may need to look at yourself, your attitude towards others and your understanding of your own faith?

What makes you so sure that you are right and the others are wrong?

Why another individual who cannot read?? If you look at the criticism, they have not been critical of any points that I have mentioned. When have they been critical of what I have actually been writing about??? They have been critical of they way I write and I explained that in this thread-which they have refused to acknowledge. So were is the constructive criticism? <_< Only sinners side with Muslims who they can see less weak in Islam etc. Your doing the same thing.

Why are you even mentioning me understanding my own faith?? You an idol worshipper. There is nothing wrong with my understanding of Islam. What makes you say that nothing. Look at yourself refusing to stop your idol worship. Again none of them have been critical of what I have written. How I talk and write is perfectly acceptable as per post 1 of this thread.

Hopefully the rest of the Muslims can see how stupid they have been, that is why the sinners are siding with them, just as the west picks and chooses who less represents what being a Muslims is all about. :lol:

I don't have to change, and I certainly would not be told to change by people less looking towards the Day of Judgement then me! REpeat that on the Day of Judgement!

I have explained the way I am, but they even refused to acknowledge the relevant points.

Of course I am right, if they want to behave like sissys that is their problem, they should just as remember that there are those that are being tortured in the grave, they don't have the opportunity to repent and be steadfast in Islam, here we do, so take the information provided and stop complaining. They want people to talk to them if they are like children?? After the many wars, natural disasters, abuses, physical, sexual etc and they want to sit there and say they need someone to be nice to them to heed the warning.

Allah is never going to say that a person who has not heeded the signs of the Day of Judgement as being kind, innocent etc. He is never going to say that its accepatable for people to ignore the signs of the Day of Judgement. Even Allah has stated that nations were destroyed before them, what makes them think that they will just sit there and nothing happen.

Lastly stay out of the affairs of Muslims! We don't invite idol worshippers to talk when clearly its an issue between Muslims!

glo
06-29-2010, 08:38 PM
Hopefully the rest of the Muslims can see how stupid they have been
Last time I heard speaking badly about fellow Muslims and back-stabbing was not condoned in Islam ... and here you are calling your brothers and sisters stupid? :hmm:

Sister h-n, I may not be as knowledgeable in Islam as most Muslims are, but I have spent several years in this forum and I have learned much about Islam in the process. And there is much about Islam I deeply respect and admire. It's instructions regarding conduct towards other people (Muslims and non-Muslims) is one of those things.

Of course I am right, if they want to behave like sissys that is their problem.
You see, I tend to be suspicious about people who claim to know it all and have the full truth. It just seems a little too prideful to me ...

I find that as people get older in years and mature in their faith, they find it easier to be humble and admit their own short-comings, faults and weaknesses.
You will not find any of the more mature and well-respected Muslim brothers and sisters here is this forum standing up proudly and declaring that they are right! On the contrary, they are the ones most likely to show humility.

Beware! The higher your pride takes you, the deeper you may end up falling!
Allah knows best.

Lastly stay out of the affairs of Muslims! We don't invite idol worshippers to talk when clearly its an issue between Muslims!
With all due respect, but you are wrong.
I am very grateful to this forum and the mods who run it, to be open and inviting to non-Muslims and to give them a place to explore this beautiful and interesting religion, and to ask questions about it.

The introduction to this forum in Google says: "Islamic Forum for the Muslim and non-Muslim community. Discuss here about Islam and the oneness of Allah."

Perhaps it is you who is in the wrong forum??
I call this place very much my cyber home. :statisfie

h-n
06-29-2010, 09:41 PM
Last time I heard speaking badly about fellow Muslims and back-stabbing was not condoned in Islam ... and here you are calling your brothers and sisters stupid? :hmm:

Sister h-n, I may not be as knowledgeable in Islam as most Muslims are, but I have spent several years in this forum and I have learned much about Islam in the process. And there is much about Islam I deeply respect and admire. It's instructions regarding conduct towards other people (Muslims and non-Muslims) is one of those things.

You see, I tend to be suspicious about people who claim to know it all and have the full truth. It just seems a little too prideful to me ...

I find that as people get older in years and mature in their faith, they find it easier to be humble and admit their own short-comings, faults and weaknesses.
You will not find any of the more mature and well-respected Muslim brothers and sisters here is this forum standing up proudly and declaring that they are right! On the contrary, they are the ones most likely to show humility.

Beware! The higher your pride takes you, the deeper you may end up falling!
Allah knows best.

With all due respect, but you are wrong.
I am very grateful to this forum and the mods who run it, to be open and inviting to non-Muslims and to give them a place to explore this beautiful and interesting religion, and to ask questions about it.

The introduction to this forum in Google says: "Islamic Forum for the Muslim and non-Muslim community. Discuss here about Islam and the oneness of Allah."

Perhaps it is you who is in the wrong forum??
I call this place very much my cyber home. :statisfie
If a Muslim discards what is relevant, other Muslims are not going to say I am going to follow you. You can use the word stupid, but I am not going to play nice, when its obviously not helping Muslims to be steadfast in Islam. So why should I accept something that does not help save me from the fires of Hell.

Typical sinner, just talking about how people should be, when you lead them to Hell, as per the other thread "Love, love say the Christians (but I say they are liars), and "Why Prophet Jesus peace be upon him does not love the Christians"

Of course I'm right, what do you think that Allah gave us the Quran for, to read it and say we maybe wrong if we follow it? Allah has told us the truth, ie no idol worship. What do you think Allah is going to do on the Day of Judgement surprise us and say homosexuality is acceptable? etc. Allah provides a fair test, which means that we already know of what is right or wrong so we know what to avoid, to avoid the fires of Hell.

Allah also did not ask people to be weak when going against evil, even in war we do not turn our back on our enemies. This is about being strong to face the Major signs of the Day of Judgement, not teaching the Muslim Men and Women to be sissys and teach them how to sing in a church. We are the only servants who fight in the name of Allah, what did you expect us to be? Weak? Are you going to call an angel arrogant because it won't take any rubbish from sinners?

I am confident and strong in Islam, not arrogant, I want the rest of the Muslim Brothers and Sisters to do well, hence why I am sharing what I know. How many arrogant people have you met talking about the Day of Judgement? I would spend time looking down on people and not sharing what I know. I came to this forum, as with anyone, we don't know how long we are in this world. Considering that people don't have long to learn and with the collapse of these countries, I have decided to share what I know.

Also why bother trying to say I have the what I have written is wrong-when no other Muslim has said that?

Also I've already explained my intentions, we are not going to sit here and have a chit chat with idol worshippers when the Dajjal is here etc. So its a reminder, and the right one too. How long have you been here? What is this place? Facebook or something? You listen to the message of Islam and choose to repent or not, and not waste the time of Muslim Brothers and Sisters.

Typical trying to decide which one is better to talk to like the US. I am a Muslim, a servant of Allah, I bow down to no other. Whatever you say about my other Muslim Brothers and Sisters, just remember one thing, they are my Muslim Brothers and Sisters! :D So no matter how nice they are to you, they have to accept me as a Sister whether they like it or not. :haha:

Talking about maturity and respected, I don't need to be respected by anyone and for maturity, well I am mature, just because I come on a website to only talk about serious issues in a short space of time, does not mean I am not mature. Frankly you can see on the Day of Judgement!! But no one has ever called me immature etc in real life. Even if I was immature, it would be impossible for me to learn what I know today, any Muslims would be able to recognise that.

Also this is a Muslim forum, I am specifically talking to MY Muslim Brothers and Sisters. You don't see a Muslim interfering when two Christians want to talk to each other, on a Christian website.

You an idol worshipper, can never be an arbiter in the affairs of Muslims, and certainly not with mine. What a shame, is this what this is about, you expect Muslims to be into idle talk. All I have done is just placed reminders and summarised relevant points.

After hearing the truth, they threw Prophet Ibrahim into the fire, and invaded Prophet Lut peace be upon him's home. They couldn't stand being reminded of the truth so they wanted to get rid of them. That is why they want to get rid of Islam, so they can have their fun in this world.

I don't belong in a Muslim forum and you do? Saying that I am in the wrong forum? I've only been here a week, and people already want me gone. Its a good job I have not been here years before you had your fun, and now don't expect my Muslim Brothers and Sisters to be interested in more idle talk when they will be heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement more. :lol:

espada
06-29-2010, 10:43 PM

Sister h-n, have you ever considered starting a blog?

glo
06-30-2010, 05:55 AM
Also this is a Muslim forum, I am specifically talking to MY Muslim Brothers and Sisters. You don't see a Muslim interfering when two Christians want to talk to each other, on a Christian website.
That's a silly statement to make. I hope you realise that. :giggling:

But on a serious note, this is a public forum for Muslims and non-Muslims alike and you will find Muslims and non-Muslims contributing in most sections of the forum. Especially this 'General Forums' section has little restrictions where the contributions are concerned.

You might be better off posting your kind of threads in the 'Learn about Islam' section, which - by the nature of the topics - tends to be visited more by Muslims. I seem to remember that threads need to be approved by mods, so it might be a while before they appear, but I think your threads might fit there quite nicely.

Other than that, there are two areas which are restricted to Muslims only - the gender specific section (I think as a sister you require 300 posts before you can apply as a member there) and the 'Advice and Support' section (You can start a thread there now, but need to be a member in the before-mentioned 'Sisters' section' before you can actually post. To be honest, that may not be the right section for the purpose of your threads.)
So, if you want to speak to Muslims only, perhaps the Sisters' section is the best solution for you.

Your seeming anger and hatred towards non-Muslims is quite worrying to me. If all people thought like you, this world would be in a complete state of turmoil, war and hatred.
Is that what Allah wants?

Anyway, to you your religion, sister h-n, and to me mine.
I hope you find a place of peace - either here in this forum or elsewhere. :)

h-n
06-30-2010, 12:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by espada

Sister h-n, have you ever considered starting a blog?
Salam,

I have not thought of starting one.

Sister h-n.

h-n
06-30-2010, 01:13 PM
That's a silly statement to make. I hope you realise that. :giggling:

But on a serious note, this is a public forum for Muslims and non-Muslims alike and you will find Muslims and non-Muslims contributing in most sections of the forum. Especially this 'General Forums' section has little restrictions where the contributions are concerned.

You might be better off posting your kind of threads in the 'Learn about Islam' section, which - by the nature of the topics - tends to be visited more by Muslims. I seem to remember that threads need to be approved by mods, so it might be a while before they appear, but I think your threads might fit there quite nicely.

Other than that, there are two areas which are restricted to Muslims only - the gender specific section (I think as a sister you require 300 posts before you can apply as a member there) and the 'Advice and Support' section (You can start a thread there now, but need to be a member in the before-mentioned 'Sisters' section' before you can actually post. To be honest, that may not be the right section for the purpose of your threads.)
So, if you want to speak to Muslims only, perhaps the Sisters' section is the best solution for you.

Your seeming anger and hatred towards non-Muslims is quite worrying to me. If all people thought like you, this world would be in a complete state of turmoil, war and hatred.
Is that what Allah wants?

Anyway, to you your religion, sister h-n, and to me mine.
I hope you find a place of peace - either here in this forum or elsewhere. :)
Clearly avoiding, I have come on a Muslim website. You know very well that I am specifically talking to my Muslim Brothers and Sisters. Now your telling me to post elsewhere, who told you to post in my threads? Of course I cannot stop anyone, but you went too far to advise. You are an idol worshipper, you cannot come into the affairs of Muslims! So your the one who should realise how stupid you are.

Thank-you for proving how stupid Christianity is, which is why they stood idly by when they tried to kill Prophet Jesus peace be upon him. What did you expect Servants of Allah to do?

1. If you were alive at the time of Prophet Noah peace be upon him would you be "socialising" with the sinners, whilst he is telling them to repent?

2. If you were alive at the time of Prophet Lut peace be upon him would you be "socialising" with the homosexuals, whilst he is telling the to repent.

3. We provide a message of Islam, if you don't repent, then don't, but don't bother wasting the time of Muslims with idle chit chat. AS this is the only time people have to repent. There are people who cannot turn back now and are being tortured in the grave.

4. WE stand with the Prophets as we had done when Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was here, the Muslims did not join Islam at that time to have it easy, they were persecuted. If we wanted the sinners to be nice to us, then frankly we would never have joined Islam. We are with the Prophet, not with sinners. It is not for us after hearing the message of Islam to stand with sinners and socialise with them.

5. We are tolerant of Sinners. My Parents had even taken in Jehovah's witness couple for months, when they had no place to stay. We help out with a few elderly Christians. No non-Muslims has ever had a problem with me etc. What I am not going to do is teach Muslims that it is acceptable to be a non-Muslim (as taught by all the Prophets), this is not what Allah has taught us. Allah will not say on the Day of Judgement it was acceptable for people not to repent.

6. You talk about kindness when your people did not come to the aid of Prophet Jesus peace be upon him. At least if Muslims were there, we would have done so. So your not in a position to say how Muslims should be. As we fight against evil, and not care about what sinners are saying. Your talking about Muslims being acceptable to non-Muslims, we are only here to please Allah.

7. Even the angels would not sit with Devils. People are being tested, that is why we share the world with evil and good. The Prophets have never taught us to change and be weak so the sinners will get along with me, and accept me more.

8. So all your teaching people is that you too would have stood idly by and watched as they were abusive to Prophet Jesus peace be upon him when he was in this world.

glo
06-30-2010, 04:45 PM
^
I'm glad you appreciate my advice with regards to which sections to post in, if you wish to speak to Muslims only.
No need to thank me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!