/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Maintaining inner peace

Ibrahim_K
06-27-2010, 04:10 PM
:salamext:

When I'm praying during salah I experience inner peace during the prayer. Like I'm coming into direct contact with Allah. But before and after the salah I question my decision to revert. Thus I'm trying to keep ALL salah-times (remember, I just reverted!) and doing my best to maintain the inner peace even while not praying. Do you brothers (and sisters) have any tip on how to maintain this peace even while not praying? During prayer I'm fully focused and at peace, but afterwards I feel weird.

It could have to do with everyone questioning my decision to convert which makes it hard for me to explore and show my religiousity towards others.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!