/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Niqaabi Sister Attacked!

imam bukhari
06-28-2010, 11:46 AM
Assalaamu 'alaykum,

I received this following text from a bro:

Assalaamu 'alaykum

yesterday a sister was attacked around 9pm by a kaafir man, who ripped off her niqaab and ulhumdulillaah she got away and is in shock. We don't if he was a part of the EDL (English Defence League), but he was caught on cctv camera, this authentic news brothers and sisters and not a random text, happened to my mates cousin... she wants everyone to know because we know this story will never be printed on a newspaper or anything... So please spread this and make du'aa for her. Wassalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
06-28-2010, 11:56 AM
If its authentic there should be a source.

Banu_Hashim
06-28-2010, 12:13 PM
While I'm sure this kind of stuff does happen, I would like to see a source.

Wa salaam.

kite runner
06-28-2010, 12:41 PM
I have talked to women who this has happened to :( May Allah protect them

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
06-28-2010, 12:45 PM
:sl:
Source?

but generally speaking, sisters need to get some self defense lessons. dont be afraid to stand up for yourselves.

aadil77
06-28-2010, 12:52 PM
not all racists are part of the EDL, sometimes you get random drunks who do this kind of thing

imam bukhari
06-28-2010, 01:01 PM
assalaamu 'alaykum,

I just received the text from a bro i know.... He's a revert bro... very reliabe....

the text says he got the news from his mate, whose cousin was that niqaabi

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-30-2010, 10:59 PM
This is really upsetting SubhaanAllaah:(
Man why cant people just flippin sort themselves out to live themselves and LET OTHERS LIVE GOSH ITS NOT THAT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May Allaah protect the Ummah, the Brothers and the Sisters from harm, Ameen

Subhaan`Allaah

yahia12
06-30-2010, 11:13 PM
Inshallah that monster will be punished. I have seen some reverts carry niqab i think its something cultural related to arab countries in gulf is it included in islam? Hijab is obligatory for sure.

'Abd-al Latif
06-30-2010, 11:28 PM
:salamext:

How authentic is this?

You must be referring to the incident in Whitechapel. I was there at East London Mosque that day and brothers came in large numbers, as large as 400-500 guys or perhaps more than that, but this was because of a scuffle between a brother and an EDL at Whitechapel station, not with a sister. I've been hearing this same story about a sister's niqab being pulled off fly around but I am yet to hear if this actually happened or not. Please quote a source or something so we can be sure this actually happened.

format_quote Originally Posted by imam bukhari
Assalaamu 'alaykum,

I received this following text from a bro:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!