/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Would That I Knew..." - Sheikh Muhammad Al-Mukhtar Ash-Shinqitee

$tranger
06-28-2010, 12:58 PM
:sl:

"Would That I Knew..." - Sheikh Muhammad Al-Mukhtar Ash-Shinqitee
Another heart softening lecture by Sheikh Muhammad Al-Mukhtar Ash-Shinqitee from the holy city of Madinah. Here he discusses the truth and reality of the Day of Judgement from the verse "Fear and Guard yourselves against the day you will be returned to Allah" [2:281], and a heart rending account of the penultimate stage before this.....death. One to be watched with the hearts....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtHR4p5N0-4

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
06-28-2010, 01:23 PM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
another awesome and beneficial vid. how old are these btw? i mean when did the shiekh give these lessons? are they recent or...?

whats the nasheed at the beginning btw?

Masuma
06-28-2010, 06:09 PM
SubhanAllah brother!

I know this might sound silly but the Sheikh speaks Arabic just so perfectly! :statisfie each and every word so clear!
the lecture in itself is so touching! :cry: MashAllah great share!

جوري
06-28-2010, 06:54 PM

I too would love the name of that nasheed.. and Jazaka Allah khyran for the lecture..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
06-28-2010, 07:53 PM
JazakAllah khair for sharing bro

format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan

whats the nasheed at the beginning btw?
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

I too would love the name of that nasheed.. and Jazaka Allah khyran for the lecture..

The full nasheed by Mohammad Ubaid is here: I like its beginning very much!

جوري
06-28-2010, 07:55 PM
Jazaki Allah khyran sis..

kite runner
06-28-2010, 08:52 PM
Mashallah I love his speeches, very touching. Does anyone have information about him like where he was from, etc, Jazak Allah Khair for the post

CosmicPathos
06-28-2010, 09:21 PM
wow, I am left in awe of his speech. Surely they are words of the mystic that realized the filthy nature of this life.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!