PDA

View Full Version : Are they looking to ban the Quran in the netherland? if so pls. vote



جوري
06-29-2010, 12:03 AM
http://www.stand.nl/index.php

:w:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
06-29-2010, 12:09 AM
Let's banish every kaafir Dutch from every single Muslim country in response.
Reply

Trumble
06-29-2010, 12:29 AM
Erm... granted I don't speak the language, but that link suggests the 'kaafir Dutch' are far more interested in the introduction of 'goal-line technology' to soccer matches than banning the Qur'an.. which doesn't actually seem to be mentioned at all?!
Reply

Rhubarb Tart
06-29-2010, 12:36 AM
You can translate in google and it talks nothing about the Quran. Are you sure it is the right link?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Dagless
06-29-2010, 12:40 AM
Originally Posted by Trumble
Erm... granted I don't speak the language, but that link suggests the 'kaafir Dutch' are far more interested in the introduction of 'goal-line technology' to soccer matches than banning the Qur'an.. which doesn't actually seem to be mentioned at all?!
That's exactly what they're talking about. The use of technology in football.
http://translate.google.com/translat...&sl=auto&tl=en
Reply

Rhubarb Tart
06-29-2010, 12:40 AM
I am confused where does it say they are going to ban the Quran? If so, they need to ban the bible and other religious book. Just some people interpret the Quran as violent so can other religious book.
Reply

Rabi Mansur
06-29-2010, 12:42 AM
Originally Posted by sweet106
You can translate in google and it talks nothing about the Quran. Are you sure it is the right link?
Not seeing anything about the Qur'an. Was it taken down???

:hmm:
Reply

Rhubarb Tart
06-29-2010, 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by rabimansur
Not seeing anything about the Qur'an. Was it taken down???

:hmm:
no, it wasnt even there. I think she might posted the wrong link.
Reply

Rhubarb Tart
06-29-2010, 12:51 AM
okay I tried to search the website and I cant see anything about the Quran. There was few topics on muslims, some bigots were there obviously but it was few from what I read. Anyway I cant see anywhere obvious about the Quran.
Reply

cat eyes
06-29-2010, 01:03 AM
aaah now this is so funny any way Alhamdulilah for internet ive downloaded Qur'an on to my fone ;D
Reply

جوري
06-29-2010, 01:20 AM
salamaz I got it in an email today.. I am not sure what the link says but the email says:

خدمة إخواننا المسلمين في هولنده
يرجى الدخول للموقع بالضغط كما هو موضح
ثم الضغط على المربع الأحمر للتصويت بعدم منع القران في هولنده

الأمر قد لا يهمك ولكن يهم الآلاف من إخوانك المسلمين













السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته


بس أضغط على الكلمة اللي في المربع لعدم منع القرآن في هولندا

للدخول اضغط هنا


اضغط الأحمر لرفض الحظر

انشرها ولك الثواب وهو فرض عليك

اثبتوا للعالم كله انكم تغارون على اسلامكم وقرآنكم اكثر مما يظنون .

القران ممنوع في هولندا والمسلمين يرفعون شكوى والحكومة تصدر تصويت في احد مواقع الانترنت وللأسف الانتصار لحد الان

بــــ 66% لمنع القران

و34% لعدم المنع

اليوم 10/29 بلغت

لمنع القران Eens


[IMG]aoladp://MA26608283-0001/image001.jpg[/IMG]

51%

% لعدم المنعOneens


[IMG]aoladp://MA26608283-0002/image002.jpg[/IMG]

49%


لا تخذل كتاب الله

صوت يامسلم للقران








so maybe it is just hysterical Muslims sending it out?
Reply

marwen
06-29-2010, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
can someone translate the dutch text over the vote button ? No dutch speakers here ?
I don't know who(what) is Nout Wellink ?
Reply

Rhubarb Tart
06-29-2010, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by marwen
can someone translate the dutch text over the vote button ? No dutch speakers here ?
Google already done it, it wasnt about Quran. The link talks about football. You can do it via google toolbar if you have one.
Reply

marwen
06-29-2010, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by sweet106
Google already done it, it wasnt about Quran. The link talks about football. You can do it via google toolbar if you have one.
Ok thanx my sister. So this vote is not about the qur'an. Is the news of banning the qur'an true anyway ?
Reply

Rhubarb Tart
06-29-2010, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by marwen
Ok thanx my sister. So this vote is not about the qur'an. Is the news of banning the qur'an true anyway ?
there isnt any news about banning or voting to ban the Quran on that website. Lilly had via message, I suppose the message was written as a joke or scare people or the writer him/her self thought it was about banning or voting to ban the Quran. But i have not read or heard any news, it would have been big news across the world. Thus far, it isnt and no one has reported it.
Reply

marwen
06-29-2010, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by sweet106
there isnt any news about banning or voting to ban the Quran on that website. Lilly had via message, I suppose the message was written as a joke or scare people or the writer him/her self thought it was about banning or voting to ban the Quran. But i have not read or heard any news, it would have been big news across the world. Thus far, it isnt and no one has reported it.
Yeah that clarifies a lot, as I didn't understand the first posts. Anyway, it's really ridiculous to think if some country today can ban the qur'an or any book : this has no meaning, because people will always have access to quran (internet, tv, people who recite quran, etc..).

P.S : There is a lot of this type of fake messages circulating in the muslim world, we need to be careful because it sometimes represents a danger for the correctness of our religion as many ordinary muslims can believe them easily.
Reply

FS123
06-29-2010, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by marwen
P.S : There is a lot of this type of fake messages circulating in the muslim world, we need to be careful because it sometimes represents a danger for the correctness of our religion as many ordinary muslims can believe them easily.
Seems like these people have no fear of Allah and this is very serious.
Reply

aadil77
06-29-2010, 11:24 AM
They've probably based it on the sayings of the Dutch MP Geert Wilders who wants the Quran to be banned
Reply

Rhubarb Tart
06-29-2010, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by aadil77
They've probably based it on the sayings of the Dutch MP Geert Wilders who wants the Quran to be banned
Yeah you are probably right.
Reply

FS123
06-29-2010, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by aadil77
They've probably based it on the sayings of the Dutch MP Geert Wilders who wants the Quran to be banned
But we are not supposed to spread rumors without checking. Greet wants Quran banned, but it is not getting banned at the moment.
Reply

titus
06-29-2010, 06:43 PM
It is amazing how easily some people can be fooled into spreading a rumor.

Let's banish every kaafir Dutch from every single Muslim country in response.
And how quickly others can be convinced of the lie.

Good job to those who actually took the time to investigate the site before calling for retaliation.
Reply

glo
06-29-2010, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by sweet106
there isnt any news about banning or voting to ban the Quran on that website. Lilly had via message, I suppose the message was written as a joke or scare people or the writer him/her self thought it was about banning or voting to ban the Quran. But i have not read or heard any news, it would have been big news across the world. Thus far, it isnt and no one has reported it.
That's good to know!
Shows how important it is to check the source of information. It's easy to spread panic and rumours ...

Thanks for clarifying the situation for us, sweet106. :)
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!