/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are they looking to ban the Quran in the netherland? if so pls. vote

جوري
06-29-2010, 12:03 AM
http://www.stand.nl/index.php

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
06-29-2010, 12:09 AM
Let's banish every kaafir Dutch from every single Muslim country in response.

Trumble
06-29-2010, 12:29 AM
Erm... granted I don't speak the language, but that link suggests the 'kaafir Dutch' are far more interested in the introduction of 'goal-line technology' to soccer matches than banning the Qur'an.. which doesn't actually seem to be mentioned at all?!

Rhubarb Tart
06-29-2010, 12:36 AM
You can translate in google and it talks nothing about the Quran. Are you sure it is the right link?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
06-29-2010, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Erm... granted I don't speak the language, but that link suggests the 'kaafir Dutch' are far more interested in the introduction of 'goal-line technology' to soccer matches than banning the Qur'an.. which doesn't actually seem to be mentioned at all?!
That's exactly what they're talking about. The use of technology in football.
http://translate.google.com/translat...&sl=auto&tl=en

Rhubarb Tart
06-29-2010, 12:40 AM
I am confused where does it say they are going to ban the Quran? If so, they need to ban the bible and other religious book. Just some people interpret the Quran as violent so can other religious book.

Rabi Mansur
06-29-2010, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
You can translate in google and it talks nothing about the Quran. Are you sure it is the right link?
Not seeing anything about the Qur'an. Was it taken down???

:hmm:

Rhubarb Tart
06-29-2010, 12:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rabimansur
Not seeing anything about the Qur'an. Was it taken down???

:hmm:
no, it wasnt even there. I think she might posted the wrong link.

Rhubarb Tart
06-29-2010, 12:51 AM
okay I tried to search the website and I cant see anything about the Quran. There was few topics on muslims, some bigots were there obviously but it was few from what I read. Anyway I cant see anywhere obvious about the Quran.

cat eyes
06-29-2010, 01:03 AM
aaah now this is so funny any way Alhamdulilah for internet ive downloaded Qur'an on to my fone ;D

جوري
06-29-2010, 01:20 AM
salamaz I got it in an email today.. I am not sure what the link says but the email says:

خدمة إخواننا المسلمين في هولنده
يرجى الدخول للموقع بالضغط كما هو موضح
ثم الضغط على المربع الأحمر للتصويت بعدم منع القران في هولنده

الأمر قد لا يهمك ولكن يهم الآلاف من إخوانك المسلمين

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

بس أضغط على الكلمة اللي في المربع لعدم منع القرآن في هولندا

للدخول اضغط هنا

اضغط الأحمر لرفض الحظر

انشرها ولك الثواب وهو فرض عليك

اثبتوا للعالم كله انكم تغارون على اسلامكم وقرآنكم اكثر مما يظنون .

القران ممنوع في هولندا والمسلمين يرفعون شكوى والحكومة تصدر تصويت في احد مواقع الانترنت وللأسف الانتصار لحد الان

بــــ 66% لمنع القران

و34% لعدم المنع

اليوم 10/29 بلغت

لمنع القران Eens

[IMG]aoladp://MA26608283-0001/image001.jpg[/IMG]

51%

% لعدم المنعOneens

[IMG]aoladp://MA26608283-0002/image002.jpg[/IMG]

49%

لا تخذل كتاب الله

صوت يامسلم للقران

so maybe it is just hysterical Muslims sending it out?

marwen
06-29-2010, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
can someone translate the dutch text over the vote button ? No dutch speakers here ?
I don't know who(what) is Nout Wellink ?

Rhubarb Tart
06-29-2010, 10:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
can someone translate the dutch text over the vote button ? No dutch speakers here ?
Google already done it, it wasnt about Quran. The link talks about football. You can do it via google toolbar if you have one.

marwen
06-29-2010, 10:48 AM
Google already done it, it wasnt about Quran. The link talks about football. You can do it via google toolbar if you have one.
Ok thanx my sister. So this vote is not about the qur'an. Is the news of banning the qur'an true anyway ?

Rhubarb Tart
06-29-2010, 10:52 AM
Ok thanx my sister. So this vote is not about the qur'an. Is the news of banning the qur'an true anyway ?
there isnt any news about banning or voting to ban the Quran on that website. Lilly had via message, I suppose the message was written as a joke or scare people or the writer him/her self thought it was about banning or voting to ban the Quran. But i have not read or heard any news, it would have been big news across the world. Thus far, it isnt and no one has reported it.

marwen
06-29-2010, 11:00 AM
there isnt any news about banning or voting to ban the Quran on that website. Lilly had via message, I suppose the message was written as a joke or scare people or the writer him/her self thought it was about banning or voting to ban the Quran. But i have not read or heard any news, it would have been big news across the world. Thus far, it isnt and no one has reported it.
Yeah that clarifies a lot, as I didn't understand the first posts. Anyway, it's really ridiculous to think if some country today can ban the qur'an or any book : this has no meaning, because people will always have access to quran (internet, tv, people who recite quran, etc..).

P.S : There is a lot of this type of fake messages circulating in the muslim world, we need to be careful because it sometimes represents a danger for the correctness of our religion as many ordinary muslims can believe them easily.

FS123
06-29-2010, 11:15 AM
P.S : There is a lot of this type of fake messages circulating in the muslim world, we need to be careful because it sometimes represents a danger for the correctness of our religion as many ordinary muslims can believe them easily.
Seems like these people have no fear of Allah and this is very serious.

aadil77
06-29-2010, 11:24 AM
They've probably based it on the sayings of the Dutch MP Geert Wilders who wants the Quran to be banned

Rhubarb Tart
06-29-2010, 11:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
They've probably based it on the sayings of the Dutch MP Geert Wilders who wants the Quran to be banned
Yeah you are probably right.

FS123
06-29-2010, 06:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
But we are not supposed to spread rumors without checking. Greet wants Quran banned, but it is not getting banned at the moment.

titus
06-29-2010, 06:43 PM
It is amazing how easily some people can be fooled into spreading a rumor.

Let's banish every kaafir Dutch from every single Muslim country in response.
And how quickly others can be convinced of the lie.

Good job to those who actually took the time to investigate the site before calling for retaliation.

glo
06-29-2010, 06:56 PM
That's good to know!
Shows how important it is to check the source of information. It's easy to spread panic and rumours ...

Thanks for clarifying the situation for us, sweet106. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!