/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Let share true stories of 'Jins'

peaceandlove
06-29-2010, 11:03 AM
I had opened this thread so we can share true stories about 'Jins'. If somebody had experience about this or your family member (its must be true ) the lets share it with us.

To start I am sharing two experience.

1) This is told by my mother to us. Our mohter grand mother was a very nice and religious women , obviously its an old sotry , in his house she and many times their family member too see/fell some person walking on their house , and my mother grand mother told their family member that on fajr prayer they feel that somebody had shaken their foot first finger due to which they wake for prayes and and they fell/see some body is going out of their room every day.

We think that jinn was Muslim and a nice one , as he never disturb any person in the house.

2) This was actually seen by me , I actually not see the jinn but their marks . Actually my aunt house was quiet old and their was a room in their roof which remain emmpty no body go their for year , unless very needed might be in years as this was used as store. They alwasy say to us they feel some body is moving in their house , some time they see that some shadow is going behind the doors

One day they said us they want to show us something , they take us to that room , the room height was too big then normal (it roof was almost 25-30 feet above) so no human being can reach their with out some tool , they bring us to the room and we saw on the top(roof) wall their was some big hand printed ,almost more then double the hands of normal human being and the print was just like that if somebody take a fire and draw that hand. Its just seems like somebody dip thier hand on fire rather ink , and paste his hand print on the wall.

We are very surprised (rahter i say afraid) of that and then never ask them again to visit the room.:phew:phew:phew

Let , share with me if somebody of you have some expericen likel this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
06-29-2010, 12:16 PM
I don't think it will benefit any of us in any form.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!