/* */

PDA

View Full Version : WAke UP Project / The ARRIVALS!

arabianprincess
06-30-2010, 03:41 AM
My friend told me abt this documentary ... which i enjoyed every part of it.. n honestly it was an eye opening to things i never noticed before.. anyways this includes 48 parts.. but well worth it.... so a general idea of it is........

This series explores the revelations in world religions regarding the arrivals of the Antichrist Dajjal, Imam Al-Mahdi, and the second coming of The Christ.

A work inspired by Hashemsfilms and of course the words of the Noble Qoran, The Holy Bible, and The Torah. The Arrivals is a Joint Production by truth-seekers Noreagaaa and Achernahr.

Preferably watch the Intro, the 50 parts and the Outro to understand. So basically you have to watch from the Intro to the Outro.

According to the authors you can’t just watch 1 or 2 parts and say it doesn’t make sense. You have to watch all of them in order to understand everything.

http://wakeupproject.com/VList.asp?Series=1

whats your thoughts of it .. do u agree or disagree? n over all ur opinions ? so please do share !! ... ......
n pass it around :) salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!