/* */

PDA

View Full Version : in need of some advise

Ummu Sufyaan
07-01-2010, 07:20 AM
:sl:
if you are doing good by someone becuase it is obligatory and if you dont dont impalement that particular thing, it is sinful but the person you are doing good by is just using it against you, and just using you becuase they know you will listen, how do you deal with that? usually you would stop doing that thing that is making them act like this towards you, but it is sinful if you leave it off.

what you should do in such a case.?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
07-01-2010, 04:54 PM
I'm not really sure unfortunately, I think it depends on the good deed you're doing towards them, if it involves the rights of another person and it's something obligatory that you have to do towards them I think you shouldn't leave it.

But if for example you're helping someone and they keep taking advantage to the point it has a negative impact on you then you should stop I think.

This would happen with me, when ever people would ask me to do something I wouldn't say no, then they just took advantange and asked me to do everything so eventually I had to be strong and jus tell them "NO SORRY U CAN DO THAT YOURSELF" because they would really take the micky, they would just be standing there watching while I did the work.

I don't think it's wrong to stop the deed you're doing towards them if people try to take advantage of your good side, you don't just let people take advantage of you because you're nice. And if it's not an obligatory deed then it shouldn't matter if you stop doing it towards them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!