/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi, from England!

Thyme
07-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Hello!

I'm a Catholic from England and have joined this forum to learn about Islam as religion really interests me. Also, my boyfriend is a Muslim and must want a break from me asking him questions!

Thanks to the administrators for accepting my registration.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
07-01-2010, 10:58 AM
:bism:

Wellcome my sweet sister to IB`s family as a new member ^^

please enjoy your stay and never hesitate asking whatever you want from Qs, ok?

May Allah lead your way to the path of the endless happiness...Ameeeeeeeeen:statisfie

:muslimah:

aadil77
07-01-2010, 11:01 AM
welcome to the forums :shade:

feel free to ask away

one thing, I'm sure you know; boyfriend/girlfriend relationships = big no no in islam

kite runner
07-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Welcome to the forum! Hope you can learn all you need and inshallah become a muslim :D don't hesitate to ask

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
07-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the forum, Thyme. :welcome:
This certainly is the right place to find out about Islam!

Thyme
07-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Thank you for your kind greetings!

I know Muslims aren't allowed to have relationships other than marriage, but we both agree that sexual activity before marriage is wrong and I'm grateful that I have a boyfriend who shares the same belief.

God bless.

Raaina
07-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Welcome to IB :)

Asiyah3
07-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Peace,
Welcome! It's great to have you here Thyme. :) I hope you'll have lots about Islam insha'Allah (God willing).

Thyme
07-01-2010, 06:29 PM
This seems like a meaningless reply, but thank you again for your kindness!

Zafran
07-01-2010, 06:53 PM
welcome to the forum

I hope you enjoy your stay here

peace

Insaanah
07-01-2010, 07:49 PM
Welcome to the forum Thyme! I hope you will enjoy being here and will learn much about Islam.

Islam is the only non-Christian religion which makes it an article of faith to believe in the central figure of Christianity, i.e. Jesus Christ (peace be upon him). If a person calls himself a Muslim and doesn't believe in, respect, or love Jesus (peace be upon him) then he is NOT a Muslim. No other non-Christian faith has this stipulation.

We believe that Jesus (peace be upon him) was one of the mightiest messengers of God.
We believe that he was the messiah, translated as christ.
We believe he was born miraculously without any male intervention, which many modern day Christians today do not believe.
We believe that he gave life to the dead with Gods permission.
We believe he healed those born blind and lepers with Gods permission

However we do not believe that Jesus (peace be upon him) ever claimed divinity, or that he was God, son of God, or that he said "Worship me". We also do not believe that he was crucified, nor died for anyones' sins. In Islam, each person is accountable for their sins.

We believe in One God, who has no associates whatsoever in His Divinity, and we believe in all the prophets that He sent to mankind, whether we have heard of them or not. That includes the final Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). We are not allowed to pick and choose those we believe in. We also believe in the existence of all the books of God i.e. Bible, Torah, Psalms of David (peace be upon him), and any other books that we have not been told about, revealed before our time. We also believe in the angels, and Day of Judgement.

I'm sure you already knew some of this, but please do ask any further questions you may have. We will do our best to help.

Peace.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-01-2010, 08:10 PM
Welcome to the forums

And hope you learn loads about Islaam and that you can teach your Boyfriend about it too :)
Enjoy your stay!

Rhubarb Tart
07-01-2010, 09:56 PM
Welcome to this forum. Don’t be disheartened by what people in here may say. I hope you enjoy your stay and learn a lot from this forum!! :)

Misz_Muslimah
07-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Welcome to the forum Thyme! :)

Rabi'ya
07-02-2010, 08:45 PM
Greetings!
Welcome to IB! I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!