/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam-o-Alkum To all of you

shahidj
07-02-2010, 06:43 AM
MashAllah i found this forum very useful. I have visited forum and searched content before creating account.

I will InshAllah gain very useful information from this forum.

One thing i am doing my contribution, i have developed my site [Link Removed] Now from you people i want suggestions on it. If you any kindly of authentic material to upload on the site please send me links from where i can download.

I am very thankful to you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Masuma
07-02-2010, 07:09 AM
Salam Pakistan! :D

Welcome to the forum brother! I visited your site. It's mashAllah beautiful! And what authentic material you're asking for?

Misz_Muslimah
07-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Wa alaykum salam,
Hope you have a great stay ..

waji
07-02-2010, 01:17 PM
اسلام علیکم شاہد جی

Welcome to the Islamic board

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FatimaAsSideqah
07-02-2010, 01:23 PM
Assalaam Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to LI Board, InshaAllah you have a benefical staying and gains your knowledge.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!