/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please make Duaa for me

Muslom
07-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Bism Allah , AlHamduli'Allah,
i feel very hurt and sad, lately and at times full of despair.
i dont want to bother anybody in this post, just want you to honestly pray to Allah that He helps and support me and my sister. iam writing this and my eyes are flowing with tears. Thank you for your support when you make Duaa'.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-03-2010, 03:04 PM
sure sis, I'll make du3a for you insha'Allah.. may Allah swt ease your affairs and raise you in rank and remove your the suffering from you and those you love

ameen

:w:

al Amaanah
07-03-2010, 03:10 PM
:salamext:

may Allah ease ur affairs and grant u sabr to go through this, ameen.

:w:

Muslom
07-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Jazakum Allah khair and May Allah protect you and all the Muslims forever

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansariyah
07-04-2010, 11:07 AM
salam

Ameen 2 all the above duas, May Allah lift ur burden n grant u happiness ameen.

Dont b sad, watever it is inshaAllah it'll go away...

FatimaAsSideqah
07-04-2010, 01:45 PM
As-Salaam alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh

May Allah Taala ease ur affairs and remove your burden from this world.

Danah
07-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Asalam alykom
Ameen to all the above duaa
May Allah ease your hardships, remember that this life is a place of trials and tests

Sawdah
07-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Ameen to all of the duas.

May Allah relief you and your sister from the hardship you are facing. Ameen.

Hamza Asadullah
07-04-2010, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslom
Bism Allah , AlHamduli'Allah,
i feel very hurt and sad, lately and at times full of despair.
i dont want to bother anybody in this post, just want you to honestly pray to Allah that He helps and support me and my sister. iam writing this and my eyes are flowing with tears. Thank you for your support when you make Duaa'.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, My brother realise that Allah tests those greatley who he wants closest to him in order that you turn towards him in dua and that you become closer to him. Therefore be patient and Allah is with those who are patient and the reward of patience is Jannah. Also know that one who goes through trials and comes out of it patient will have many of his sins removed as long as he does NOT say to Allah "why". For one should accept what Allah has decreed and also one should realise that it is a blessing in disguise for one can gain closesness to Allah and high ranks from being patient and turning to Allah in trials and hardships.

May Allah relieve you from pain and distress and may he grant you relief, contentment and happiness. Here are some dua's for you which will help you through any pain and distress.

Dua's For when one is in distress :

1. Allahumma inni a’oodhu bika mina al-hamm wa’l-hazn wa’l-ajz wa’l-kasal wa’l-bukhl wa’l-jubn wa dala wa’l-dayn wa ghalbat al-rijal

Trans: O Allah ! I seek refuge in You from distress, grief, incapacity, laziness, miserliness, cowardice, the burden of debt and from being overpowered by Men.

2. Allahumma inni abduka ibn abdika ibn amatija nasyati bi yadika, mada fiyya hukmuka, adlun fiyya qada’uka. As’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltu fi kitabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ilm il-ghayb indaka an taj’al al-Qurana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jala huzni wa dhihab hammi

Trans: O Allah! I am your slave , son of your slave, son of your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over is just. I ask you by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourselves with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Quran the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.

3. La ilaha ill-Allah al-Azeem al-Hakeem, laa ilaha ill-Allah Rabb al ‘Arsh al-’Adheem la ilaha illa-Allah Rabb al-Samawat wa Rabb al Ard wa Rabb al-Arsh al-kareem

Trans: There is no God but Allah, the All-powerful. The Forbearing; There is no god but Allah. Rabb of the mighty throne; there is no god but Allah, Rabb of heaven,Rabb of earth, Rabb of the nobel throne.

4. Ya hayyu ya qayyum bi rahmatika astagheetu

Trans: O Ever-Living , O Eternal, by Your mercy I seek help.
5. Allah Allah Rabbee la ushriku bihi say’an

Trans: Allah, Allah is my Lord , I donot associate anything with Him.

6. Allahumma rahmata arjoo fa la takilni ila nafsi tarfat ayn w’aslih li sha’ni kullahu la ilaha illa anta

Trans: O Allah, for your mercy I hope, so do not leave in charge of my affairs even for the blink of an eye: rectify all my affairs. There is no God except You.

Please watch this amazing short speech:

"The Goodly Life" - Sheikh Muhammad Mukhtar Ash-Shinqitee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fugf1DcNyc

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!