/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

Insecured soul
07-04-2010, 02:59 AM
Salam alaikum

Since i became close to islam i always wanted to have good pleasant dreams about jannah or any other dream in a form of good news.

But i notice i hardly see any dreams :( so i thought il do more ibadah and keep my tongue and heart pure from lies but yet i dont get any

Did any of u all had any dreams ? sure now there are 3 three types of dreams one is just a recollection of what u go thru everyday, other from shaitan and 3rd from allah subhanawatala

offcourse im talking about the 3rd one :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insecured soul
07-07-2010, 07:26 PM
no replies..... hmm

no one knows if there exist a way u can get pleasant dreams?????

tango92
07-07-2010, 07:40 PM
:wa:

remembering Allah swt and being true to him. having love for rasulullah. fixing your intention and focusing on akhira.

also i think true dreams are sort of passed down through generations. if either of your parents sees true dreams then its likely all/one of your siblings will also.

if you want to get rid of dreams from shaitaan, then dont lean towards evil. by that i mean the thought of doing haram should barely cross your mind before you stifle it.

i like your sig btw

Insecured soul
07-08-2010, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
:wa:

remembering Allah swt and being true to him. having love for rasulullah. fixing your intention and focusing on akhira.

also i think true dreams are sort of passed down through generations. if either of your parents sees true dreams then its likely all/one of your siblings will also.

if you want to get rid of dreams from shaitaan, then dont lean towards evil. by that i mean the thought of doing haram should barely cross your mind before you stifle it.

i like your sig btw
i see.....

jazak allah for reply brother

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
07-09-2010, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adib Shaikh
Salam alaikum

Since i became close to islam i always wanted to have good pleasant dreams about jannah or any other dream in a form of good news.

But i notice i hardly see any dreams :( so i thought il do more ibadah and keep my tongue and heart pure from lies but yet i dont get any

Did any of u all had any dreams ? sure now there are 3 three types of dreams one is just a recollection of what u go thru everyday, other from shaitan and 3rd from allah subhanawatala

offcourse im talking about the 3rd one :)
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, jazakallahu khayran for your question. My brother what we have to realsie is that Allah knows what is best for us and he knows that if he shows good dreams to particular people then it may not have a positive impact on them for example they may feel that they have done enough or they may calm down on their ibaadah because they feel they are doing well in deen. So Allah may hold back showing good dreams to certain people so that they may excell in their worship and aim higher in regards to their deen whereas if those people were shown good dreams then it may not cause them to excell further in their deen or it may even make them arrogant thinking they are higher in status than others in regards to deen.

So continue to progress and further your worship and continue to try and get as close to Allah as possible by doing as many good deeds as possible. Be the best towards your parents and others. Excell in manners and ettiquette and do the work of dawah and learn deen so that you may benefit from it and benefit others with it.

Allah knows what is best for you so have trust and faith in him and make the best of every second. Use this time to prepare for Ramadhan and do not think that because you have not been shown good dreams that Allah is not pleased with you. It may be that he wants you to excell further or aim higher in regards to deen so keep aiming higher and keep doing the best you can to please Almighty Allah.

and Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!