/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My dad

lostconfusedsis
07-05-2010, 10:32 PM
Asalamualaykum! I'm in a very difficult situation with my dad, I get the feeling he hates, I get treated different to my siblings, he don't talk to me properly. He has better relationship with others.he says thing knowing it will get to me, I have to walk away from him. :p

Should I speak to him? As I get very upset but I hide it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
07-06-2010, 06:41 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
as much as our parents will disagree with some things we may do, rest assured that they love us no matter what. i highly doubt that any parent could truly hate their own child-even if they dont show it and/or have strange ways of showing it.

parents love to get under your skin. they love to tease and annoy you (especially as they get older). they know exactly what they are doing and how much they annoy you and they do so becuase they know they will get away with it.

i think this sometimes depends on their love/relationship with their child. so in other words your dad may do this becuase he knows you are more lenient in character than your siblings and thus he know he will get away with it.

yes, you should speak to him if it bothers you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!