/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Sexual Life exist in Paradise?

Mahdi Rasul
07-06-2010, 06:44 AM
To read the recently answered questions, please click on the link given below

questionsonislam.com

Let there be no question Unanswered...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samiun
07-06-2010, 09:55 AM
:sl: brother, it does exist.

I downloaded a book for free about this and it's available on www.kalamuallah.com (Brothers section)

LINK HERE

syed_z
07-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Salaam Brothers... its Impossible for us to know how paradise will be and what are the the Delights which are over there.... it could be that those delights might not be the way we enjoy them on this Earthly Life...

And no soul knows what joy for them (the inhabitants of Paradise) has been kept hidden (Quran Chapter 32 Verse 17).

At the time of Revelation of this Verse The Messenger of Allah (Saw) commented on it....

Allah (swt) says 'I have prepared for My righteous servants what no eye has seen and no ear has heard, not has it occurred to human heart.' (Bukhari)

so our Physical Senses of this Earthly life might not be the same over there...

There are many Traditions and many Verses of the Quran that DO talk about Joys of Paradise, but they are only being told with examples of our Earthly life, so we are able to understand the joys with our limited Earthly knowledge... to discuss about something which we have not heard or seen or experienced i think how actually it would be, is fruitless and to ARGUE is completely out of Question....

Allah (swt) knows best...

Samiun
07-07-2010, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
such a stupid dumb question as if we will be thinking about sex when we are going to meet our creator.

wth
:sl: sister, I think it's a good reward to ponder about for a brother that is trying his best to leave all his sexual desires.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
07-07-2010, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nbeel
:sl: sister, I think it's a good reward to ponder about for a brother that is trying his best to leave all his sexual desires.
yes this is why the prophet mohammad (saw) said my ummah should marry and who ever does not marry is not from among my ummah

so we should be apart of the ummah first to even get to jannah something to ponder over too

Samiun
07-07-2010, 03:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
yes this is why the prophet mohammad (saw) said my ummah should marry and who ever does not marry is not from among my ummah

so we should be apart of the ummah first to even get to jannah something to ponder over too
:sl: sister, but how about those who are under 21 years old? They still have a long to go and that 'evil' is spreading like wild-fire... From my understanding, a brother needs to take care of his wife and kids properly. But how on earth do you go out to gain knowledge if your married?(I apologize if I was being rude)

cat eyes
07-07-2010, 03:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nbeel
:sl: sister, but how about those who are under 21 years old? They still have a long to go and that 'evil' is spreading like wild-fire... From my understanding, a brother needs to take care of his wife and kids properly. But how on earth do you go out to gain knowledge if your married?(I apologize if I was being rude)
the prophet (saw) IMPLIED for those people who refuse to marry the rest of there ADULT LIFE

I hope its clear now for young/child brain?

Insecured soul
07-07-2010, 07:23 PM
sexual needs exist in this dunya its what we call nafs? so there in jannah u wont be deprived of anything whatever u would need as per that world we will get it, so i guess there lies no question on debating on such issues and going so deep

but as for the knowledge.......... i would say ....... " ALRIGHT THEN :) "

sur
07-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Look at his login-name "Mahdi Rasul"...!!!
Should such a title-name be allowed???

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!