/* */

PDA

View Full Version : British Muslims are not the Problems

Iftikhar
07-06-2010, 05:00 PM
It is not Islam and Muslims who are the roots of all the problems. Actually,
British society has been creating problems for the Muslim community for the last 60 years..
The Muslim community has been vicitm of Paki-bashing in all walks of life
by the British society and Establishment for the last 60 years. Now it is
vicitm of terrorism by the British Establishment. Thousands of Muslim
youths are being serched in the streets and hundreds of them are behind the bar
without any trial.

State schools with non-Muslim monolingual teachers are not suitable for
Muslim children. This is the reason why majority of them leave schools with
low grades. Bilingual Muslim children need state funded Muslim schools with bilingual Muslim teachers as role models. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school. There are hundreds of state and church schools where Muslim children are in majority. In my opinion, all such schools may be opted out as Muslim Academies.

God has created diverse human beings to live in this tiny global villageas
of one family. Creation by its very nature is deverse with different
species, different communities, different cultures and languages. These
differences represent the beauty and wonder but diversity is sometimes not
fully appreciated, resulting in all sorts of clashes. The British society
and Establishment must learn to respect and accommodate others, as if in a family.

A Muslim is a citizen of this tiny global village. He/she does not want to
become notoriously monolingual Brit. He/she is supposed to be well versed
in standard English, Arabic, Urdu and other community languages, to be part
of the Britisah society, as well as proud of his/her cultural roots and enjoy
the beauty of his/her literature and poetry.
Iftikhar Ahmad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
07-06-2010, 09:05 PM
salaam

You have to remember that "tolerance" is a new thing in the UK - the UK and preety much all of europe doesnt realy have a tradition of living with different cultures and faiths. We'll just have to see how they handle it. So far it has been a bumpy ride.

peace

Scorpian
07-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Carrying on from Zafran,you also got to remember the majority fo the uk are not spiritual and the majority are drinkers and they live for the moment and don`t think,and just because they can`t see allah or for me spirit they think it`s not there.But we don`t see gravity and it`s there.
And from a personal point of view the main reason middle eastern people get bashed is because they pick on the white kids at school.I mean i was always picked on by middle eastern kids at school,and i grew up hating all middle eastern people because of it but now i realised that was wrong, and i can`t blame a whole race for a few kids.Oh and i forgot to mention u also have those media scum bag and muslim extremists,tbh i think if the extremists stop then islam will start to grow on people.

Zafran
07-10-2010, 10:52 PM
salaam

when I was in school 9/11 had happend and the non muslim kids started to call us "taliban" - before it was just the normal racist slurs but after 9/11 things changed - It was realy rough experience, especially in secondary school. I also have to add that I cant believe any minority in the UK can live without having some abuse chucked at them.

peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scorpian
07-10-2010, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halcyon
Well, we have to keep in mind the mentality of the Britishers. These are the people who have devastated communities in the last 400 years. THey destroyed India. They destroyed Islam in India. They destroyed ppl in Sri Lanka. They destroyed people in Africa. These racist Britons are an insult to humanity.
U forgot native americans and the aboriginies in australia lol.I personally hate my country..

Rhubarb Tart
07-10-2010, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halcyon
Well, we have to keep in mind the mentality of the Britishers. These are the people who have devastated communities in the last 400 years. THey destroyed India. They destroyed Islam in India. They destroyed ppl in Sri Lanka. They destroyed people in Africa. These racist Britons are an insult to humanity.
Islam did not get destroyed just the Indian people did not accept Islam. As you should know, muslims are not meant to force non muslim to Islam. India never really accepted Islam, some of the people did but majority did not.

As for Africa, the middle east countries, China, India as well as the west are raping them off each day. Britain is not only country to "destroy" Africa. Arabs and Indians were also invloved in the slave trade.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!