Jedi
07-06-2010, 05:05 PM
What is peace in islam?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
07-06-2010, 05:10 PM

جوري
07-06-2010, 05:12 PM
^^ :haha: loving it.. although I wouldn't have wasted my time on the new troll all together..

:w:

Ramadhan
07-07-2010, 03:48 AM
Islam is definitely NOT like judeo-christian hypocrites who paint themselves as this:

While in reality it is like this:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
07-07-2010, 04:24 AM
^^ :haha: those too are equally cute.. where do you guys get these political images.. I'd hate to google something lest I be met with a barrage of tasteless photos..

Jedi
07-07-2010, 01:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
^^ :haha: loving it.. although I wouldn't have wasted my time on the new troll all together..

Why am I still regarded as a troll?

And so far none of you have answered the question!

Is it too difficult for you define islamic peace?

Because, I was expecting an islamic superior definition of peace, not a kuffar one!
Given the statement that islam is the 'religion of peace'!

So how about some good muslim manners and an answer!

Or don't good manners extend to non muslims!
And if so, how does rudeness make islam attractive?

Are any muslims here reverts or converts or were you all born muslim?

Is this forum a closed shop for muslims only?

Are non muslims just sport for you?

Do you get off on taking the peace out them?

جوري
07-07-2010, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi
Why am I still regarded as a troll?

I guess because you are!
And so far none of you have answered the question!
Not liking the responses given doesn't equate to not being given a response!
Is it too difficult for you define islamic peace?
Look the terms up in the dictionary if it poses you some difficulty!
Because, I was expecting an islamic superior definition of peace, not a kuffar one!
The definition is pretty much the same, it doesn't hold a moral value whether you are a Muslim or a kaffir!
Given the statement that islam is the 'religion of peace'!
would you like to work on your syntax and grammar?
So how about some good muslim manners and an answer!
That is the best we have to offer you!

Or don't good manners extend to non muslims!
Especially the troll kaffirs yes!
And if so, how does rudeness make islam attractive?
are we looking to make Islam attractive to trolls? imagine if trolls became Muslim, what a dire place the world would be in!
Are any muslims here reverts or converts or were you all born muslim?
we are indeed a garden variety!
Is this forum a closed shop for muslims only?
that is indeed a personal hope of mine..
Are non muslims just sport for you?
Do you like being sport for Muslims?
Do you get off on taking the peace out them?
on occasion it is relaxing and virtually appealing!

all the best!~

Jedi
07-07-2010, 03:04 PM

I guess because you are!

Not liking the responses given doesn't equate to not being given a response!

Look the terms up in the dictionary if it poses you some difficulty!

The definition is pretty much the same, it doesn't hold a moral value whether you are a Muslim or a kaffir!
would you like to work on your syntax and grammar?

That is the best we have to offer you!
Especially the troll kaffirs yes!

are we looking to make Islam attractive to trolls? imagine if trolls became Muslim, what a dire place the world would be in!

we are indeed a garden variety!

that is indeed a personal hope of mine..

Do you like being sport for Muslims?
on occasion it is relaxing and virtually appealing!

all the best!~
I see that you are blinded by your superiority complex!
Not attractive at all!

It seems then that only those born muslims are 'true muslims'!

So what is the point of 'dawah'?
What is the point of reverting or converting?

You fall way short of following the prophets example!
As being the best of all creation or whatever!
And of islam as being for all humankind!
I guess trying to find true muslims is imposssible!

Jedi
07-07-2010, 03:07 PM
The Best of Creation -- "The Walking Qur`an"
by
AbuBakr Karolia
South Africa, October 27, 2003
“A WALKING QUR`AN”, EMBODYING THE LAWS OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH (S).
The life of the Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon Him) has been said by his wife, Aisha (May Allah (S) be pleased with her) to be like "a walking Qur`an", embodying the Laws of Almighty Allah (subhaana wa taalah).
This characterization and behaviour of the Prophet (S) embodies the practical message of Islam. The Nobel Qur`an is a guide, covenant, criterion, a balance and a healing (shifa) for humanity and the “Walking Qur`an” represents a noble character, which is a symbol of the Book of Allah. The Prophet (S) represents Islam and is the essence of this message and the value, wisdom, practice and object of the Rasul (S) was totally for the pleasure of Allah (S).

Allah (S) clarifies in the Noble Qur`an in Surah 2 Al Baqarah the Cow Verse 2 -5 that:
“This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who are conscious of Allah (S) (Taqwa).
“Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;”
“And who believe in the Revelation sent to you, and sent before your time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter”.
“They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who will succeed”.
A MUTTAQEE CHARACTER
The above verses of the Noble Qur`an tell us that it is a guidance for those that yearn to establish Taqwa (Allah consciousness or cautious awareness of Allah), who believe in the unseen, are steadfast in prayer, spend charity, and believe in all the revelations from Allah and in the Hereafter. Taqwa (Allah consciousness or cautious awareness of Allah) is related to the beginning and the end of wisdom and the establishment of piety, righteousness and the transformation of the self, towards a perfected self.
These verses direct humankind towards a conduct that expands and develops true leadership, prosperity and happiness. This is the perfect character inspired from the guidance of the Glorious Qur`an and in total submission to Allah (S) and develops a disposition, described by Aisha (R) as the “Walking Qur`an”.
Let us consider the Prophet’s (S) noble character who submitted to his Lord, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth and the reasons why he was the seal of the Prophets (Khataman Nabi) and who will take up his station as the intercessor for humankind in the Hereafter.
On that faithful day in the Hereafter, humankind will necessitate a person who will appeal to the Almighty Allah (S) for their case in His court. The Prophet (S) will represent the original Islam as his character that personified a “universal man” who acknowledged, recognized, submitted and pleased Almighty Allah, the Lord of the Cosmos.
The Prophet (S), as the intercessor in the courts of the Hereafter will be honoured and the divine tribute and respect will be upon him and he will be recognized as the finest creation that fulfilled the covenant, testimony and the original promise that was made by the soul (Ruh) to Almighty Allah (S).
A MERCY (RAHMA) FROM ALLAH
The Prophet (S) was described as the perfect man (Insan-al-Kamil). The Prophet (S) is the ideal model of Muslim virtue and piety for the believer. He is also the archetype and representative of the institution of Prophethood. His message was not for a single nation or community but was for humankind.
In Surah 21 Al Anbiyah, (The Prophets), Verse 107 we read:
“And We have not sent you but as a Mercy to the worlds”.
The above verse portrays the universal nature of the Prophet’s (S) mission and attributes to him a character of compassion, understanding and kindness. His temperament and disposition had to be a universal quality for it to be honoured by humankind. His was the character that was appreciated and accepted by Muslims as the final and Last Messenger of Allah (S).
The Prophet (S) was recognized in Makkah as the trustworthy (Al Amin) which gave him the credibility to carry the legacy of Prophethood. The Arabic word “Zuhud” describes the character of all the Prophets. A person who is a “Zuhud” is one who lives a simple, humble and an enlightened life, worshipping the Creator. He values his Iman (belief) and his life is based on a Tauheedi (the unity of the Creator) system, establishing a consciousness of Allah (Taqwa) and assisting humankind.
Surah 68 Al Qalam Verse 4 confirms the Prophets (S) character as beautiful and inspiring:
“And Most Certainly, thou (O Muhammad) are of most sublime and exalted character”.
THE PROPHETS (S) INTELLECTUAL ENDEAVOUR
Qadi Ayad (1118 C.E. /496 AH- 1166 C.E. /544 AH) an Imam in Tafsir and Hadith, a faqih in usul (a Jurist), a scholar in the Arabic language was from Ceuta under Spain, then an enclave of Morocco. In his magnum opus Ash Shifa, describes a biographical account of the life of Prophet Muhammad’s (S) character by his acuteness, eloquence, his nobility, his intellect, forbearance, decency, excellent conduct, his compassion and his justice amongst other qualities. We read about the immense value placed on him by His Lord and his nobility in this world and the Hereafter.

Rabi'ya
07-07-2010, 03:18 PM
:sl:

Islam is not "about" peace. Islam IS peace. Whilst submitting oneself to Allah, I feel, in complete peace.

I stumbled across this. Maybe it will help :? Islam Is Peace

Have a look and see what yo uthink

waji
07-07-2010, 06:29 PM
I see that you are blinded by your superiority complex!
Not attractive at all!
Jedi
Peace in Islam is to surrender yourself to Allah
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the Perfect example for all of us because he was Perfect.
and anyone can't match him so there is no question you will find a prefect Muslim now

Islam is the religion of Peace but more than that its religion of Mercy. (in my opinion)

جوري
07-07-2010, 07:01 PM
[B]I see that you are blinded by your superiority complex!
Not attractive at all!
?
Sincere Muslims are true Muslims, and it is not for you to decide!
offer knowledge of God to those who seek it!
Finding eternal life of peace and bliss with the creator (for those who choose it)
I am not a prophet! just an ordinary citizen who is sick of trolls!
whatever sums you adequately!
humankind being the operative word!
I guess!

all the best

Jedi
07-08-2010, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~SilverOrchid~
:sl:

Islam is not "about" peace. Islam IS peace. Whilst submitting oneself to Allah, I feel, in complete peace.

I stumbled across this. Maybe it will help :?

Have a look and see what yo uthink
Thanks for your link!

Jedi
07-08-2010, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by waji
Jedi
Peace in Islam is to surrender yourself to Allah
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the Perfect example for all of us because he was Perfect.
and anyone can't match him so there is no question you will find a prefect Muslim now

Islam is the religion of Peace but more than that its religion of Mercy. (in my opinion)
Is that receiving mercy from allah only, or offering it to others, even enemies?

waji
07-08-2010, 04:48 PM
^^ even enemies as well

aadil77
07-08-2010, 04:54 PM
^^ :haha: those too are equally cute.. where do you guys get these political images.. I'd hate to google something lest I be met with a barrage of tasteless photos..

LOL I didn't know what the definition of peace was, so I googled it and bang came that pic

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!