/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Important:Need some quotes form Quran that say that terrorism is wrong.

Scorpian
07-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Ok so this is really important for me,anyone who answer i will rep them big time.
I need some quotes/verses from the Quran to prove to my mum that islam is a peacful religion,and that Allah says it`s wrong to be a terrorist/kill innocent lives etc.
So basically that`s all i need quotes to prove that islam is peaceful and spiritual religion and not a terrosit loving one like what`s portrayed by the scum known as them media.:raging:

May Allah bless whoever helps me.
<comment removed>

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed_z
07-07-2010, 11:18 AM
Islam means Peace... that should be enough...

to know more read about Islam (i.e QUran).... reading is a Bliss and the 1st Revelation to Muhammad (Saw) was read...

(96:01) Read in the name of your Lord...

without reading and learning yourself, one will remain ignorant and believe whatever is thrown at them....

Since your not a Muslim... i guess please respect Muslim Brothers and Sisters on Islamic Board... there is no hugging or kissing with a Non Mahram Muslimah ( whom you can marry) .... you are allowed to ask Questions but NOT with that attitude.... thats what you said is against Islam...

Scorpian
07-07-2010, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed_z
Islam means Peace... that should be enough...

to know more read about Islam (i.e QUran).... reading is a Bliss and the 1st Revelation to Muhammad (Saw) was read...

(96:01) Read in the name of your Lord...

without reading and learning yourself, one will remain ignorant and believe whatever is thrown at them....

Since your not a Muslim... i guess please respect Muslim Brothers and Sisters on Islamic Board... there is no hugging or kissing with a Non Mahram Muslimah ( whom you can marry) .... you are allowed to ask Questions but NOT with that attitude.... thats what you said is against Islam...
Dude i`m sorry i didn`t mean to offend.Your forgetting i`m a westerner new to islam.Was only meant jokingly.And it ain`t no attitude!!!!!!"thats what you said is against Islam" what do you mean?

syed_z
07-07-2010, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scorpian
Dude i`m sorry i didn`t mean to offend.Your forgetting i`m a westerner new to islam.Was only meant jokingly.And it ain`t no attitude!!!!!!"thats what you said is against Islam" what do you mean?
what you said regarding hugging and kissing women , its taken out my the Moderator... and they took it out because you were breaking the forum rules... respect the forum rules, i am not saying don't ask questions ... but respect the Islamic Forum rules as every one here is Muslim, might be a joke only for you.. and you offended many not only me... but since you apologized... that should be fine..

so how many times have you tried reading about Islam ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sur
07-07-2010, 10:38 PM
...I need some quotes/verses from the Quran to prove to my mum that islam is a peacful religion,and that Allah says it`s wrong to be a terrorist/kill innocent lives etc...
I have some quotes ready from Ahadees... If that helps...

Prophet Muhammad(saww) foretold that this person who despite being a brave Mujahid, will be in HELL. & He used to kill civilian non-muslims & commited suicide:-

Bukhari:52:147:-Narrated Sahl bin Sad As-Sa'idi: Allah's Apostle and the pagans faced each other and started fighting. When Allah's Apostle returned to his camp and when the pagans returned to their camp, somebody talked about a man amongst the companions of Allah's Apostle who would follow and kill with his sword any pagan going alone. He said, "Nobody did his job (i.e. fighting) so properly today as that man."(so apparantly he was a good mujahid) Allah's Apostle said, "Indeed, he is amongst the people of the (Hell) Fire." A man amongst the people said, "I shall accompany him (to watch what he does)" Thus he accompanied him, and wherever he stood, he would stand with him, and wherever he ran, he would run with him. Then the (brave) man got wounded seriously and he decided to bring about his death quickly. He planted the blade of the sword in the ground directing its sharp end towards his chest between his two breasts. Then he leaned on the sword and killed himself. The other man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "I testify that you are Allah's Apostle." The Prophet asked, "What has happened?" He replied, "(It is about) the man whom you had described as one of the people of the (Hell) Fire. The people were greatly surprised at what you said, and I said, 'I will find out his reality for you.' So, I came out seeking him. He got severely wounded, and hastened to die by slanting the blade of his sword in the ground directing its sharp end towards his chest between his two breasts. Then he eased on his sword and killed himself." when Allah's Apostle said, "A man may seem to the people as if he were practising the deeds of the people of Paradise while in fact he is from the people of the Hell) Fire, another may seem to the people as if he were practicing the deeds of the people of Hell (Fire), while in fact he is from the people of Paradise."
====================================

Even during war klling of women, children, elderly, & non-fighter-enemy is prohibited THEN HOW CAN SUICIDE bombing be permited!!!:-

Bukhari:-52:257.:-
During some of the Ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children.

Malik mauta:-21:10.:-
Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said that Abu Bakr as-Siddiq was sending armies to ash-Sham. He went for a walk with Yazid ibn Abi Sufyan who was the commander of one of the battalions. It is claimed that Yazid said to Abu Bakr, "Will you ride or shall I get down?" Abu Bakrsaid, "I will not ride and you will not get down. I intend these steps of mine to be in the way of Allah."
Then Abu Bakr advised Yazid, "You will find a people who claim to have totally given themselves to Allah. Leave them to what they claim to have given themselves. You will find a people who have shaved the middle of their heads, strike what they have shaved with the sword.
"I advise you ten things| Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly."

Only fighting men can be killed:-

Bukhari:-46:717:-
Narated By Ibn Aun : I wrote a letter to Nafi and Nafi wrote in reply to my letter that the Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives; the Prophet got Juwairiya on that day. Nafi said that Ibn 'Umar had told him the above narration and that Ibn 'Umar was in that army.

Scorpian
07-08-2010, 10:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed_z
what you said regarding hugging and kissing women , its taken out my the Moderator... and they took it out because you were breaking the forum rules... respect the forum rules, i am not saying don't ask questions ... but respect the Islamic Forum rules as every one here is Muslim, might be a joke only for you.. and you offended many not only me... but since you apologized... that should be fine..

so how many times have you tried reading about Islam ?
I`ve only just started like 5 days ago.And islam isn`t ajoke to me,if it was i wouldn`t be on here and i`d be bashing it on youtube.And if it was a joke i wouldn`t have went to my local mosque yesturday.Not to be offensive but you need to respect i`m new to islam,and i wasn`t brought up in it.I`ve also got OCD which gives me confusion at times.Like i said was only meant as a joke

format_quote Originally Posted by sur
I have some quotes ready from Ahadees... If that helps...

Prophet Muhammad(saww) foretold that this person who despite being a brave Mujahid, will be in HELL. & He used to kill civilian non-muslims & commited suicide:-

Bukhari:52:147:-Narrated Sahl bin Sad As-Sa'idi: Allah's Apostle and the pagans faced each other and started fighting. When Allah's Apostle returned to his camp and when the pagans returned to their camp, somebody talked about a man amongst the companions of Allah's Apostle who would follow and kill with his sword any pagan going alone. He said, "Nobody did his job (i.e. fighting) so properly today as that man."(so apparantly he was a good mujahid) Allah's Apostle said, "Indeed, he is amongst the people of the (Hell) Fire." A man amongst the people said, "I shall accompany him (to watch what he does)" Thus he accompanied him, and wherever he stood, he would stand with him, and wherever he ran, he would run with him. Then the (brave) man got wounded seriously and he decided to bring about his death quickly. He planted the blade of the sword in the ground directing its sharp end towards his chest between his two breasts. Then he leaned on the sword and killed himself. The other man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "I testify that you are Allah's Apostle." The Prophet asked, "What has happened?" He replied, "(It is about) the man whom you had described as one of the people of the (Hell) Fire. The people were greatly surprised at what you said, and I said, 'I will find out his reality for you.' So, I came out seeking him. He got severely wounded, and hastened to die by slanting the blade of his sword in the ground directing its sharp end towards his chest between his two breasts. Then he eased on his sword and killed himself." when Allah's Apostle said, "A man may seem to the people as if he were practising the deeds of the people of Paradise while in fact he is from the people of the Hell) Fire, another may seem to the people as if he were practicing the deeds of the people of Hell (Fire), while in fact he is from the people of Paradise."

Even during war klling of women, children, elderly, & non-fighter-enemy is prohibited THEN HOW CAN SUICIDE bombing be permited!!!:-

Bukhari:-52:257.:-
During some of the Ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children.

Malik mauta:-21:10.:-
Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said that Abu Bakr as-Siddiq was sending armies to ash-Sham. He went for a walk with Yazid ibn Abi Sufyan who was the commander of one of the battalions. It is claimed that Yazid said to Abu Bakr, "Will you ride or shall I get down?" Abu Bakrsaid, "I will not ride and you will not get down. I intend these steps of mine to be in the way of Allah."
Then Abu Bakr advised Yazid, "You will find a people who claim to have totally given themselves to Allah. Leave them to what they claim to have given themselves. You will find a people who have shaved the middle of their heads, strike what they have shaved with the sword.
"I advise you ten things| Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly."

Only fighting men can be killed:-

Bukhari:-46:717:-
Narated By Ibn Aun : I wrote a letter to Nafi and Nafi wrote in reply to my letter that the Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives; the Prophet got Juwairiya on that day. Nafi said that Ibn 'Umar had told him the above narration and that Ibn 'Umar was in that army.
Thanks Sur it`s very much appreciated ;-) :-D

syed_z
07-08-2010, 04:17 PM
I`ve only just started like 5 days ago.And islam isn`t ajoke to me,if it was i wouldn`t be on here and i`d be bashing it on youtube.And if it was a joke i wouldn`t have went to my local mosque yesturday.Not to be offensive but you need to respect i`m new to islam,and i wasn`t brought up in it.I`ve also got OCD which gives me confusion at times.Like i said was only meant as a joke

ok well since you are learning then i can quote from Quran how Islam is totally against Terrorism, rather Islam preaches for all to do Justice... and the Justice in Islam, is pure and such is not to be found in any Ideology or Religion of today...

In addition to what Brother Sur added...

(6:151) ...and do NOT take any Human being's life - (the life)which God has declared to to be sacred - otherwise than (in pursuit of) justice: this has He enjoined upon you so that you might use your reason!

Quran clearly forbids to take any Human being's life either Muslim or Non Muslim, unless it be for punishing some one legally or to killing in a just - that is defensive - war, or to individual legitimate defence. ... other than this It is strictly Prohibited to take any ones live whether Muslim or Non Muslim, rather it is One of the greatest sins in Islam.... so people killed by acts of Terrorism, is not something sanctioned by Quran or Prophet's Teachings (Sunnah)

Rather... Quran says...

(5:32) ...If any one slays a human being unless it be (in punishment) for murder or for spreading corruption on Earth - it shall be as though he had slain all mankind! where as if any one saved a Life, it shall be as though he had saved the lives of all mankind!

Again Allah (Swt) /God has ephasized clearly that whosoever kills other than it be to maintain Justice or to stop Corruption on land, it is such a big crime, that their killing an innocent person is equivalent to killing of all mankind.... this is how much emphasis has been put on prohibition of killing any innocent person....

..rather Islam does not only strictly prohibit killing of any innocent person..... rather it goes another step and encourages the SAVING of lives.... and Allah (Swt) makes clear that saving of life is just like one has saved all mankind... just like how Killing is a great thing to do saving is as great, rather even more greater....

so the above should make it clear... that Islam is not only against killing, rather it is all for maintaining Justice AND saving Mankind and promoting Peace with every one....

ayesha.ansari
07-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Instead of having a proof, you can understand that Islam disallow sui side and terrorist does sui side attacks in Masjid or markets. Sui side attackers are terrorist which can't be Muslims because a Muslim protect his brother and sisters not destroy them.

ayesha.ansari
07-27-2010, 07:45 AM
Quran said a person does sui side when he no longer have trust on God. ALLAH has stopped from this act. Also Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said 'all of you are brothers and sisters'. Terrorists kill people and do sui side attacks. Thus terrorists can't be Muslims. They just wanted to destroy Muslims and Islam.

Salahudeen
07-28-2010, 08:53 AM
"You will not enter Paradise until you have faith, and you will not have faith until you love each other. Shall I direct you to something which if you fulfill you will love one another? Spread peace among yourselves" Prophet Muhammad(Salallaahu Alayhi Wassalam) Sahih Al Muslim.

"None of you truly believe until you love for your brother what you love for yourself"

Allah Almighty says, "those who control their rage and pardon other people. Allah loves the do good-doers," (3:134)

and the Almighty says, "Make allowances for people, command what is right, and turn away from the ignorant." (7:199)

The Almighty says, "Good action and bad action are not the same. Repel the bad with what is better and, if there is enmity between you and someone else, he will be like a bosom friend. None will obtain it but those who are truly steadfast. None will obtain it but those who have great good fortune." (41:33-34; 41:34-35)

The Almighty says, "But if someone is steadfast and forgives, that is the most resolute course to follow." (W42:40; H42:43)

632. Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said to Ashajj 'Abdu'l-Qays, "You have two qualities which Allah loves: forbearance and steadiness." [Muslim]

633. 'A'isha reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah is kind and loves kindness in every matter." [Agreed upon]

634. 'A'isha reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah is kind and loves kindness and gives for gentleness what he does not give for harshness nor for anything else." [Muslim]

635. 'A'isha reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Whenever kindness is in a thing it adorns it, and whenever it is removed from anything, it disfigures it." [Muslim]

636. Abu Hurayra said, "A bedouin urinated in the mosque. The people moved towards him and the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'Let him be and pour a bucket or pail of water onto his urine. You were sent to make things easy and not to make them difficult.'" [al-Bukhari]

637. Anas reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Make things easy for people and do not make them difficult. Give good news to people and do not frighten them away." [Agreed upon]

638. Jarir ibn 'Abdullah said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, 'Whoever is deprived of kindness is deprived of all good.'" [Muslim]

639. Abu Hurayra reported that a man said to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "Advise me." He said, "Do not get angry." He repeated his request several times and the Prophet said, "Do not get angry." [al-Bukhari]

And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (Allah's) Forgiveness for them; and consult them in the affair. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him). The Noble Qur'an 3:159

And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives that would truly be from the things recommended by Allah. The Noble Qur'an 42:43

Hadith - Muslim & Bukhari "Allah is not kind to him who is not kind to people."

"He who does not thank people does not thank Allah."Hadith - Tirmidhi, Saheeh:

"Those who are kind and considerate to Allah's creatures, Allah bestows His kindness and affection on them. Show kindness to the creatures on the earth so that Allah may be kind to you." Hadith - Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi

"The most perfect of the believers is the best of you in character, and the best of you are those among you who are best to their wives." Hadith - Tirmidhi

Narrated 'Aisha (r.a.): "Allah's Messenger said, "Be calm, O 'Aisha! Allah loves that, one should be kind and lenient in all matters." Sahih Bukhari, Book 71, Ch. 16, No. 2025

"What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured." (Bukhari)

"Allah will not give mercy to anyone, except those who give mercy to other creatures." (Abdullah b. Amr: Abu Daud & Tirmidhi)

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith." (Muslim)

"When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, look to those, who have been given less." (Muslim)

"Whoever is kind, Allah will be kind to him; therefore be kind to man on the earth. He Who is in heaven will show mercy on you."(Abu Daud: Tirmidhi)

"Allah has revealed to me, that you must be humble. No one should boast over one another, and no one should oppress another." (Iyad b. Hinar al-Mujashi: Muslim)

"Allah does not look at your appearance or your possessions; but He looks at your heart and your deeds." (Abu Huraira: Muslim)

"You will not enter paradise until you have faith; and you will not complete your faith till you love one another." (Muslim)

"He, who wishes to enter paradise at the best gate, must please his father and mother." (Bukhari & Muslim)

"The perfect Muslim is not a perfect Muslim, who eats till he is full and leaves his neighbors hungry." (Ibn Abbas: Baihaqi)

"He is not of us who is not affectionate to the little ones, and does not respect the old; and he is not of us, who does not order which is lawful, and prohibits that which is unlawful." (Ibn Abbas: Tirmidhi)

"No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself." (Abu Hamza Anas: Bukhari & Muslim

"Do you know what is better than charity and fasting and prayer? It is keeping peace and good relations between people, as quarrels and bad feelings destroy mankind." (Muslims & Bukhari)

"You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors." 002:190]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!