/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't Allah helping our brothers in Palestine?

ZaneHashmi
07-07-2010, 09:04 AM
I am a 14 year old Pakistani boy living in the U.S.

It saddens me that Israeli forces are brutally killing Palestine residents and the U.S and the rest of the world, excluding the Muslim countries are calling Palestine "Suicide bombers, Jihadists, e.t.c".

The extreme majority of people here support Israel, and are racist against Muslims. I get called a "suicide bomber" at school often.

The people in Hebron are not even allowed to come out on the streets.

Please view the video titled "It's easy to laugh at the occupation when you're the oppressor (and a douchebag)" on Youtube, it is a short video and shows Israeli torment of Palestine. I am not allowed to post links as i am quite new to this forum.

Please watch this video and notice how there is no one on the streets, except the Israeli soldiers. This video was originally put up by an Israeli but was removed by Youtube, and now has been put up by a Palestinei brother.

Why doesn't Allah help Palestine?

Inshallah he will!

Thanks in advance for reply's brothers and sisters!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
07-07-2010, 10:45 AM
;sl:
-How do you know allah isnt helping them?
-dont spread the hate of other people (i.e the link)

I get called a "suicide bomber" at school often.
just say back to them "some originality, please."
i used to get lame things like that said to me as well. unfortunately back them i wasn't all that tough, but im a bit stronger now and either say something back or just ignore them. whatever you feel is best...sometimes its best to ignore these becuase they can lead to you getting into fights/getting bashed, etc so as i said whatever you feel is best.

ZaneHashmi
07-07-2010, 02:14 PM
[QUOTE=Ummu Sufyaan;1345866];sl:
-How do you know allah isnt helping them?
-dont spread the hate of other people (i.e the link)

Their are kids being murdered every day, while U.N is supporting Israel and turning their back against Palestine..

tango92
07-07-2010, 03:04 PM
question is: why arent WE helping them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
07-07-2010, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZaneHashmi
I am a 14 year old Pakistani boy living in the U.S.

It saddens me that Israeli forces are brutally killing Palestine residents and the U.S and the rest of the world, excluding the Muslim countries are calling Palestine "Suicide bombers, Jihadists, e.t.c".

The extreme majority of people here support Israel, and are racist against Muslims. I get called a "suicide bomber" at school often.

The people in Hebron are not even allowed to come out on the streets.

Please view the video titled "It's easy to laugh at the occupation when you're the oppressor (and a douchebag)" on Youtube, it is a short video and shows Israeli torment of Palestine. I am not allowed to post links as i am quite new to this forum.

Please watch this video and notice how there is no one on the streets, except the Israeli soldiers. This video was originally put up by an Israeli but was removed by Youtube, and now has been put up by a Palestinei brother.

Inshallah he will!

Thanks in advance for reply's brothers and sisters!
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my brother what we have to realise is that the media is full of deception and what they portray about the world especially in regards to the Muslim world is very much a bias and incorrect view and it is because they have their own agenda in which they would do anything to achieve.

The west are allies with Israel and that is why Israel can do no wrong in the eyes of the west. We must also realise that the paradise for the disbelievers and that they have no share in the next world. Therefore let them do what they want for the martyrs will have the highest ranks in Paradise and the oppressors and disbelievers will have the lowest ranks of Jahannam.

This is also a test for all Muslims tro see how we would react. We must not lose hope and we must keep in mind that whatever is happening is only happening by the decree of Allah and those who are dying in battle and from oppression are dying martyrs who will gain high ranks in Paradise and also they may be plotting and planning but Allah is the best of all planners and the Muslims will have the final victory inshallah.

In regards to how other people are towards you then it is best to ignore them and if you have the chance of educating them about the truth then you should do so but in a gentle and beautiful manner and not by starting arguments as this stance will never have any positive effect. At your age there will be mainly ignorance because of lack of knowledge as they would only know what they see and hear on the media but once you get a bit older you will find less people with ignorant views as many would have started to realsie that Israel are the real oppressors

So try to educate in a beautiful manner using wisdom and logic but do not stoop to their level by using verbal abuse for you are the better person for ignoring such low behaviour and your reward is with Allah for being patient for Allah loves when a slave of his gets abuse but he remains patient for the pleasure of Allah so do everything to please Allah and know that shaythan is wanting to make you disillusioned with regards to the state of Muslims in Palestine but know that everything occurs by the decree of Allah and he is helping Muslims in ways we know not and whatever happens the martyrs will have eternal bliss whilst the oppressors will have eternal doom so who are the winners?

The question is what we can do as Muslims in this situation. Sheikh Salih Al-Munajjid advises the following:

1- You have to make du’aa’, and recite du’a’ al-qunoot in your salaah (prayer).

2- Collect charity and send it through trustworthy channels.

3- Support the weak and oppressed in all ways, including the media and the internet.

4- Get scholars, daa’iyahs, khateebs and writers to explain the oppression that is happening and the negligence on the part of the ummah, and to mobilize the ummah to defend the holy places.

5- Check on one’s own intentions with regard to fighting for the sake of Allaah, and see whether he is applying the hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever dies without having fought for the sake of Allaah or having had the intention of doing so, has died following one of the branches of hypocrisy.” (Saheeh Muslim, no. 3533)

6- Pursuing all the means of building up material and moral strength, in preparation for meeting the enemy (in battle).

7- Reminding oneself and others of the virtues of martyrdom for the sake of Allaah and studying the rulings on jihad, and not having an attachment to this world.

8- Doing as much damage as possible to the enemies who are in a state of war with us, by boycotting their products, attacking them verbally and in writing to humiliate and annoy them, and to point out their kufr and shirk, and their insults to Allaah, His Messenger and the believers, publishing as much as possible in the audio-visual and print media about this serious topic whilst also connecting that to Islamic belief and the words of Allaah and His Messenger, We ask Allaah the Exalted and All-Powerful to support His religion and cause His word to prevail.

and Allah knows best in all matters

Asiyah3
07-07-2010, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZaneHashmi
Everything has a reason Al-hamdulillah.

Ummu Sufyaan
07-08-2010, 02:12 AM
Their are kids being murdered every day, while U.N is supporting Israel and turning their back against Palestine..
our support is only Allah and its silly to expect humans who aren't even the same deen of us to help us. its fine if they do, but on-one understands the trials of the muslim other than the muslim (well, at least that's how it shoud be) maybe allah wants the people dying to be shuhadaa?

جوري
07-08-2010, 02:23 AM
Allah swt doesn't change people until they change themselves..
I'd like for you to read suret Al'Isra'a for certainly it describes these events to a T, and take consolation and divine solace in the fact that when Allah swt's promise comes, he'll bring them from all parts of the world to that spot for their demise (except those of them who repent and do good)

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

p.s: as for people calling you a suicide bomber, honestly I can think of fifty other things one can be called that are far worse than that, but it only shows the level of puerility of these people.. I guarantee none of us are going to be here a hundred years from now.. think of the 6 billion on earth now and how they will perish, and how with any might or meekness they have the ability to change naught, for death shall come to all, on the streets of hebron or golden thrones and we shall all stand before Allah swt with our deeds, so change that which you can and delegate the rest to Allah swt, we are not more merciful nor more wise than Allah!..

noorseeker
07-08-2010, 01:54 PM
May Allah swt help us to help them

ZaneHashmi
07-09-2010, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my brother what we have to realise is that the media is full of deception and what they portray about the world especially in regards to the Muslim world is very much a bias and incorrect view and it is because they have their own agenda in which they would do anything to achieve.

The west are allies with Israel and that is why Israel can do no wrong in the eyes of the west. We must also realise that the paradise for the disbelievers and that they have no share in the next world. Therefore let them do what they want for the martyrs will have the highest ranks in Paradise and the oppressors and disbelievers will have the lowest ranks of Jahannam.

This is also a test for all Muslims tro see how we would react. We must not lose hope and we must keep in mind that whatever is happening is only happening by the decree of Allah and those who are dying in battle and from oppression are dying martyrs who will gain high ranks in Paradise and also they may be plotting and planning but Allah is the best of all planners and the Muslims will have the final victory inshallah.

In regards to how other people are towards you then it is best to ignore them and if you have the chance of educating them about the truth then you should do so but in a gentle and beautiful manner and not by starting arguments as this stance will never have any positive effect. At your age there will be mainly ignorance because of lack of knowledge as they would only know what they see and hear on the media but once you get a bit older you will find less people with ignorant views as many would have started to realsie that Israel are the real oppressors

So try to educate in a beautiful manner using wisdom and logic but do not stoop to their level by using verbal abuse for you are the better person for ignoring such low behaviour and your reward is with Allah for being patient for Allah loves when a slave of his gets abuse but he remains patient for the pleasure of Allah so do everything to please Allah and know that shaythan is wanting to make you disillusioned with regards to the state of Muslims in Palestine but know that everything occurs by the decree of Allah and he is helping Muslims in ways we know not and whatever happens the martyrs will have eternal bliss whilst the oppressors will have eternal doom so who are the winners?

The question is what we can do as Muslims in this situation. Sheikh Salih Al-Munajjid advises the following:

1- You have to make du’aa’, and recite du’a’ al-qunoot in your salaah (prayer).

2- Collect charity and send it through trustworthy channels.

3- Support the weak and oppressed in all ways, including the media and the internet.

4- Get scholars, daa’iyahs, khateebs and writers to explain the oppression that is happening and the negligence on the part of the ummah, and to mobilize the ummah to defend the holy places.

5- Check on one’s own intentions with regard to fighting for the sake of Allaah, and see whether he is applying the hadeeth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever dies without having fought for the sake of Allaah or having had the intention of doing so, has died following one of the branches of hypocrisy.” (Saheeh Muslim, no. 3533)

6- Pursuing all the means of building up material and moral strength, in preparation for meeting the enemy (in battle).

7- Reminding oneself and others of the virtues of martyrdom for the sake of Allaah and studying the rulings on jihad, and not having an attachment to this world.

8- Doing as much damage as possible to the enemies who are in a state of war with us, by boycotting their products, attacking them verbally and in writing to humiliate and annoy them, and to point out their kufr and shirk, and their insults to Allaah, His Messenger and the believers, publishing as much as possible in the audio-visual and print media about this serious topic whilst also connecting that to Islamic belief and the words of Allaah and His Messenger, We ask Allaah the Exalted and All-Powerful to support His religion and cause His word to prevail.

and Allah knows best in all matters

Thank you brother, that was a great post. I agree that the west is allies with Israel..

ZaneHashmi
07-09-2010, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
Allah swt doesn't change people until they change themselves..
I'd like for you to read suret Al'Isra'a for certainly it describes these events to a T, and take consolation and divine solace in the fact that when Allah swt's promise comes, he'll bring them from all parts of the world to that spot for their demise (except those of them who repent and do good)

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

p.s: as for people calling you a suicide bomber, honestly I can think of fifty other things one can be called that are far worse than that, but it only shows the level of puerility of these people.. I guarantee none of us are going to be here a hundred years from now.. think of the 6 billion on earth now and how they will perish, and how with any might or meekness they have the ability to change naught, for death shall come to all, on the streets of hebron or golden thrones and we shall all stand before Allah swt with our deeds, so change that which you can and delegate the rest to Allah swt, we are not more merciful nor more wise than Allah!..

Thank you sister, you made a good point. My mother gave a similar answer, she told me about how Jewish people are successful because they work hard, and how you barely find a honest Muslim these days. She said the only thing that sets us apart is our great religion, and we must change ourselves..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!