/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lewd -its not normal, its disgusting!

h-n
07-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Its normal they say

1, They say people have differences of opinions on what is being lewd, well they have had;-

-sex outside of marriage
- with multiple partners
-sharing the same pools with other Males and females and even children
-a female showing her nakedness to others
- accepting homosexuality
-spreading sexual diseases

If this is not being lewd in their books then what the Hell is????

Mothers

2, Then why is it that their Mothers still prefer that their sons get married to “good, pure, decent women”?? They are forced to accept if their sons get married to a lewd female but it is not their ideal daughter-in-law.

Women’s decency

3. As a Woman, no one has the right to see me naked except my husband, I am not here to provide a biology lesson to teenage boys etc.

-I am not married to the whole world that they have the right to get to know me personally, or see me naked.

-even women covered themselves up with shame, because of decency, not because they were ugly etc

-why walk around in front of your father, your mother, your sister, your brothers naked?

-lewd is not just about having sex with someone, but being indecent with others by showing yourself naked etc.

They think they are better then Muslim Men

4. I am sick of the idea that some Western non-Muslims Males think that they are better at having a relationship then a Muslim Man, because they think we are "oppressed". If that is the case then;-

-Why aren’t they already married??

- they are willing to have sex with how many females and then dump them, how is this showing that they are better??

-they think by saying they accept this and that, they are going to appear more friendly then Muslim Men, when they are being weak and not enjoining good and forbidding evil.

-they become arrogant, the only reason why they had a relationship with a female is because she too is being tested and it is her stupid choice, it is never acceptable, ask her on the Day of Judgement she will not be standing up for her sinful husband on that day.

-as soon as some males have had sex with a women, they then claim they are experts on having a relationship with one, there is a difference in having sex and mentally and providing for someone.

-its OK for the males and females to have sex with 10, 20 , 30 etc but its not OK for a Muslim Man to be able to get married to up to 4 women? At least with a Muslim Man it isn’t just about having sex, you have to provide and be there for all of them.

Oppressed?

5. They say the Muslim women is oppressed why?

-because we are told to wear clothes?? How stupid does that sound, imagine even going up to anyone and saying that you are oppressed because someone is telling you to wear clothes!!!

- at least some Men in the past with little they had allowed women to wear and have longer clothes-they were covered up, imagine the look on their faces if they were told all their hard work and providing for their wives and daughters is an oppression.

- there is reference that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him will be getting married, no one will find it acceptable that she goes out to sing in a concert, or go swimming with other males etc. Is anybody going to call her oppressed? No, so don’t bother calling any Muslim woman one too either.

Personally

6. Personally I find it unacceptable to be with a non-Muslim, and I am happy that I never did, and I went to a mixed school, and many workplaces that I have worked at. Frankly I found it stupid that girls were having “boyfriends” , they haven’t even finished going through puberty, and I thinking what the hell do you seen in him?/ Is that your idea of a Man?? These females grow up and they think they are in the position of talking about Muslim women??

At School there were females who were sexually active and were jealous of girls who were not, even my close non-Muslim acquaintance turned on me, she actually got a boy to hit a ball to my face-but luckily I stopped it just in time with my tennis racket.

I have been at work for years, and its gone even more deprave and stupid (even worse after Sep 11, after they were even more warned about the message that Allah has provided to all the Prophets).

Some scenrios;-

Even people giving out sex toys as a present for someone’s birthday at work, in public!! Then she proceeds to keep it on her desk instead of in the bin.

At work a couple of years ago, I was seated in the dining area, alone when two non-Muslim females joined me, I have never had a word with them before. They are talking about this non-Muslim male which one of them finds attractive. She THEN asks if I like him??? Well considering that I didn’t have anything good to say, I didn’t reply, she asked me again, and I didn’t reply, and I walked off. There is me, decently dressed Muslim woman wearing my headscarf and she thinks to ask me a stupid question. It isn’t the fact that they don’t know, but they think to see us that we are happy to be like them in their lewd ways. What join them, when I have something so much better.

Even at another time, on two separate occasions 2 homosexual Males when I was introduced to them, they gave me a hug. It was disgusting. They didn’t do it to everyone they were introduced too.

Even at a casual work day, they had a party, and this non-Muslim comes to kiss my hand. Of course in their society, they feel appreciated and like to get the attention of not only their husbands but other Males to make themselves feel good, but is not the attention from your husband enough? No wonder there is reference to Paradise were women only have eyes for their husbands. Of course they wouldn’t be sharing a hot tub with other Males etc.

Accepting lewd people, behaviour is not being a good person. A good person forbids evil and enjoins good. The lewd people tell us to accept them, why don't they just accept the message of the Prophets instead if you are so good??

This is a follow up from the “Evil society” thread

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed_z
07-07-2010, 08:12 PM
completely agree ... i understand where you coming from Sister... thanks for expressing your thoughts on Women issues...

Btw just to let you know... that Modern Western Secular Civilization has done that, because 1st women use to stay home and take care of the House and males worked, so the Domestic Life was not disturbed... but now family system is Breaking in the West.... because since the rise of Capitalism, women were taken out of their houses in the name of "freedom" to work and so this Way Greedy Capitalists can make more money... and so this is why Women is being exploited in the name of Freedom...

Lynx
07-07-2010, 11:52 PM
because since the rise of Capitalism, women were taken out of their houses in the name of "freedom" to work and so this Way Greedy Capitalists can make more money... and so this is why Women is being exploited in the name of Freedom...
Women working is exploitation?!

h-n
07-08-2010, 12:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lynx
Women working is exploitation?!
I believe there is exploitation to actually ask women to start work as soon as the child is at nursery/primary school is weird, the state does not do much to recognise BEING A WIFE, MOTHER is a job in itself.

I like to also add that people in the past used to kill the males, and spare the females. I don't think this is far fetched on what they prefer today. Even going as far as thinking of being able to procreate without the need of a Male.

Unless you want to say that the Governments genuinely care about people?? But that is another topic for another thread.

Chemicals effecting Males

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ting-risk.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/env...-problems.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...x-1055688.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rhubarb Tart
07-08-2010, 12:49 AM
lol

Nah, I seen plenty of non Muslim women not working and taking care of the family. But for some families, one partner not working can cost them a lot and the mother has to work to afford food, clothing and house. Most mothers who work often work part time.

In my opinion everyone is being exploited not just women.

@H-n That is pretty crazy what you have mentioned. Non muslim know where I stand. :)

h-n
07-08-2010, 01:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
lol

Nah, I seen plenty of non Muslim women not working and taking care of the family. But for some families, one partner not working can cost them a lot and the mother has to work to afford food, clothing and house. Most mothers who work often work part time.

In my opinion everyone is being exploited not just women.

@H-n That is pretty crazy what you have mentioned. Non muslim know where I stand. :)
Actually you should check what is going on, I'm not talking about few cases, even it has already been mentioned that it is difficult for a couple to have a house without both people working to get the mortgage etc.

What is pretty crazy???

Lynx
07-08-2010, 01:31 AM
Well I am not sure why it's exploitation when a woman has to work to pay the mortgage. If she does not want to work (and she is free not to work) then she can just buy a cheaper house. Women (and all people in general) voluntarily trade their time for extra money in order to have a life that they want to. Asking the state to provide for women at home will have consequences (if this is what you're suggesting). Moreover, there are plenty of women who work because they enjoy their careers and this is definitely not exploitation in any sense of the word.

h-n
07-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Well I am not sure why it's exploitation when a woman has to work to pay the mortgage. If she does not want to work (and she is free not to work) then she can just buy a cheaper house. Women (and all people in general) voluntarily trade their time for extra money in order to have a life that they want to. Asking the state to provide for women at home will have consequences (if this is what you're suggesting). Moreover, there are plenty of women who work because they enjoy their careers and this is definitely not exploitation in any sense of the word.

I live in the UK, and even the governments have admitted that the policies have not been family orientated. Yes I am aware that there are women that are happy to work (myself included).

The fact is that they have made it harder for Males to provide for their family without the wife needing to work. Even its hard to get a mortgage without being joint mortgage holder with your husband/wife.

h-n
07-08-2010, 01:48 AM
OK this thread is getting derailed about work, please open a new thread if you like to discuss this.

Also I have opened a new thread called the "Decline of Masculinity", were you can discuss male roles on work there if you want.

syed_z
07-08-2010, 09:42 AM

The family system in the Western World has collapsed because of Women being taken out of the House to work. and as you said they "enjoy" lets see how dangerous such enjoyment can be... just to let you know that majority of women do NOT enjoy working....

The mortgage your referring to brother is not right in the 1st place... how ? Because the House that women and men and families buy on Loans of hundreds and thousands of dollars, while not having that amount with them at that time, keeps them in Slavery and Debt for years and years.... rather if they are not able to pay some payments, they are taken out of their Houses in which they have lived and also the collateral which the bank keeps SEIZES as well.... so buying an expensive House which is unaffordable in the 1st place and becoming a slave to a bank, is NOT the right way to go about in ones life in the 1st place, whether man or woman..... this is how banks take advantage over you, all they do is issue a Loan and sit and relax and your work your whole life trying to pay for something for which there is NO guarantee that you would own it after 20 or 25 years.... and so Women have been FORCED by expensive loans and buying things on Credit which has made their Husbands income not sufficient and so they have to get out of the House and Work...

2nd Point. ... Capitalism which gave birth to Industrialization, has increased Production at a MASSIVE rate like never before in the World. The manufacturing is booming and never stops and people because of Capitalism, are able to buy those things which they could not afford before, JUST Because they have a Credit card with amount of money... and once they do purchases, they keep making payments for something which they don't own..... such Massive production made Capitalists want more population to work and so in this case also , females were brought OUT of the houses while leaving their Children in the hands of others... and nowadays, since the feminist revolution, its Baby Sitters....

Do you really think that a Baby Sitter or a Child Day care Facility will take care of the Child or have feelings for the CHild like his/her mother would have for them ?!?

The Child day cares and Baby sitters cannot do the Job of a Mother.... they have too many of their OWN problems to think of... and it is because of this that family system is being taken apart... thanks to Feminist Revolution... women are being told ... "you are just like men".... while women without understanding , with no one to guide accept whatever they are told and follow whatever comes their way.... thinking its Freedom ! while actually they are being Lured in to work force, while the women are NOT to be burdened by work as, the nature of Man is to work and women are the weaker sex (biologically proven as well) and they are to be Protected! thats the Message of Islam for Family system...

Ponder over this article and this Might help understand what i am saying....

Most British women bored with their lives

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/wo...eir-lives.html

if you try readiing the article of just one City in Europe where women are forced to work... and i call it forced because having Expensive loans and not being able to pay for them or the husbands cheating and leaving them and government not supporting them, or their kids becoming 18 or 19 and leaving them alone and then they have to carry their own burden, makes them choose professions and leave their homes which they would NOT have if they were given the Option! ... so this article clearly shows how Women are being torn apart in their Lives... the Exploitation which takes place of the women, is NOT only by making them bare their skin in the Public, but also because of this... read how women are going through because of the Problems and pressure due to work...

"Elaine Smith, marketing manager for Florette Fruit, which surveyed 3,000 women said: "Women today are so busy trying to have it all - the job, the family, the social life - that somehow we've ended up with nothing.

Four in ten said they hated their job while another four out of ten said they would be happier with life if they could take more holidays.

"A huge part of that interference is a 'but', whether it's 'I wish I could say yes to that invite, but I don't have the energy' or 'I wish I could relax but I need to get this done.'

Islam on the other hand CLEARLY mentions the Role of a woman and makes it clear to the Men, that NOT to make women or force them to work, rather take care of them and if their families are not able enough to take care of them, that is the single females, then the Government issues a monthly stipend for them so that they are not exploited ....

"And they (women) have rights Similar to those (of men) over them, and men are a Degree above them." (Al Quran 2:228)

The word... 'Degree' ... many hostile critics of Islam , point that means "Superiority" of man over woman.... NO ... rather this Degree means Maintenance and Protection! The natural difference in between the Sexes makes the stronger sex protect and take care of the weaker sex. It implies no superiority! Niether does it mean dictatorship by man over woman.... rather the Quran elsehwhere clearly mentions that both are required to make decisions pertaining to family matters....

So just clearing the Islamic Point of View as compared to Western Secular way of Dealing with Women.... and so i agree with Sister H-N that women are being exploited in many ways in the Western world in the name of ..."freedom"..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!