/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just a reassurance

h-n
07-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Having heard some people in the UK, talking about Muslims conquering the island.

I like to say that they have nothing to worry about because if anyone did come to conquer, they’ll turn back anyway because;-

- one look at the females drinking and being sick in the early hours of the morning, and wearing indecent clothes is not appealing. +o(

-one look at the males drinking and being sick in the early hours of the morning is enough to turn anyone away. +o(

-one look at the disrespectful younger generation, is enough to turn anyone away, including cases of teenage girls beating up grandmothers.

- we don’t have enough time to convert all the pubs into Mosques as the Major signs of the Day of Judgement is upon us.

- of course Sharia Law is only for Muslims, which is a huge relief as its a lot of work to flog so many people. :D

If anyone would like to add anymore reassurances, it would be much appreciated.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
07-09-2010, 10:58 AM
:sl:
If anyone would like to add anymore reassurances, it would be much appreciated.
we need to conquer our own countries back? :hmm:

h-n
07-09-2010, 11:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
:sl:

we need to conquer our own countries back? :hmm:
Sister, I am certainly not orientated to the West etc, just a little response to some people commenting on this.

Plus the Major signs of the Day of Judgement is upon us anyway, everything will work out for the best (as there won't be countries as explained in the "Major signs of the Day of Judgement" thread.) :)

marwen
07-09-2010, 11:08 AM
The reassurance is that Islam is not about conquering new lands, neither about war.
Islam is about :
1) spreading the message of Allah to all the humanity.
2) assuring that people who decide to enter in islam have the full right to practice islam.
3) protecting muslims and muslim lands.

War (jihad) is an exception, it's used when one of those 3 objectives is violated by non-muslims.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslimeen
07-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Right now, I think the only conquering muslims need to do is conquering their desires. In the current state of the muslim world, the moral decay, I doubt they will be able to conquer a backyard never mind an island or a country. That is sufficient reassurance for the non muslim world.

Remember, in Islam conquering of foreign lands came with the divine help of Allah, which is only attracted by following the sunnah and remaining steadfast on all aspects of deen. What percentage of muslims do you think currently perform 5 times a day salaah, with regularity? Looking at the great variance in numbers during Jumuah salaah and other salaah, I am convinced the number of people not performing salaah or performing salaah at home is quite large. That is why the West has proclaimed, they don't have a problem with the moderate muslim, it is the fundementalist they fear. When this realisation comes into our hearts, I promise your not an island or a country but the entire world will become our backyard. It is not numbers that conquer, it is not quantity it is quality if that was not so, today muslims would have been ruling the world, our numbers are greatest at this point in time, never in history were there so many muslims in the world, but what quality?? That is why the West is at war with the fundamental muslim, the one who follows the sunnah and does not compromise a single aspect of the deen of allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!