/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Best Hadeeth Collection

Flower1111
07-09-2010, 07:49 PM
:sl:
All hadeeth are great and best. But quote some very nice hadeeth which are ur favorites or which have a beautyful meaning.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 2:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "When the Imam says: 'Ghair-il-Maghdubi 'Alaihim Walad-Dallin (i.e. not the path of those who earn Your Anger, nor the path of those who went astray (1.7)), then you must say, 'Ameen', for if one's utterance of 'Ameen' coincides with that of the angels, then his past sins will be forgiven."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 65, Number 338:
Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari:
Allah's Apostle said, "The example of a Believer who recites the Quran, is that of a citron which smells good and tastes good; And the example of a Believer who does not recite the Quran, is that of a date which has no smell but tastes sweet; and the example of a hypocrite who recites the Quran, is that of an aromatic plant which smells good but tastes bitter; and the example of a hypocrite who does not recite the Quran, is that of a colocynth plant which has no smell and is bitter in taste."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ebuhadha
07-14-2010, 03:42 AM
We alaikum salam

A very great topic sister. A way to learn and repeat the knowledge.

Sahih el Buhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 421:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said, "There are two blessings which many people lose: (They are) Health and free time for doing good."

Volume 8, Book 76, Number 424:
Narrated Sahl:

I heard the Prophet saying, "A (small) place equal to an area occupied by a whip in Paradise is better than the (whole) world and whatever is in it; and an undertaking (journey) in the forenoon or in the afternoon for Allah's Cause, is better than the whole world and whatever is in it."

Volume 8, Book 76, Number 430:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "The son of Adam (i.e. man) grows old and so also two (desires) grow old with him, i.e., love for wealth and (a wish for) a long life."

Volume 8, Book 76, Number 444:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: I heard the Prophet saying, "If the son of Adam (the human being) had two valley of money, he would wish for a third, for nothing can fill the belly of Adam's son except dust, and Allah forgives him who repents to Him."

Snowflake
07-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Hadith Qudsi 20:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said:
The gates of Paradise will be opened on Mondays and on Thursdays, and every servant [of Allah] who associates nothing with Allah will be forgiven, except for the man who has a grudge against his brother. [About them] it will be said: Delay these two until they are reconciled; delay these two until they are reconciled.

It was related by Muslim (also by Malik and Abu Dawud).

Have you ignored anyone who asked for your forgiveness?

:wa:

~Raindrop~
07-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Abu Hurairah, radhi Allahu anh narrated that the Holy Prophet :saws: said:
There are two such words that are beloved to Ar-Rahman, they are light on the tongue, (yet) heavy on the scales (on the Day of Judgement).
Sub7aan Allahi wa bi7amdihi, sub7aan Allahil 3azeem
Narrated by Imam Bukhari RA.
:cry::cry::cry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!