/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have To Believe in Everything in Islam to be a Muslim?

Scorpian
07-09-2010, 10:07 PM
i ask this question because althought i belive in like 95% of it there`s some bit i tottally disagree with.Like for example men having to wifes,this to me and please don`t take offense is totally wrong.What`s the point in getting married if you`re going to marry someone else?

Please enlighten thanks

Scorp

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
07-10-2010, 10:10 AM
I wish i had the proper knowledge to answer questions like this.

You (not you personally, just speaking in general) may personally disagree with something and prefer not to implement it for yourself, however its also essential to keep an open mind and not completely disregard it and think of the many fruits to may have for it may be of benefit to other.

In Islam, love isnt an essential in marriage. for a non-muslim (westerner?) that maybe very hard to believe and digest, but if you think about it, marriage is about practicality. families (at-least in some Muslim cultures) marry their daughters/sisters off, because in Islam it is not obligatory for the wife to feed her husband and put a roof over his head, but rather it is the other way around. Likewise marriage is also for both men and women marry to preserve their chastity and not fall into the wrong traps of premarital relationships. having said that though, Islam does recognize the emotion of love and books and lectures have been complied and spoken on this topic. there is also that hadith that comes to mind about the best things for 2 lovers is to get married. so yes, please don't think our religion teaches us to be heartless robots.

anyway, my point is is that since love isnt the be all and end in marriage we therefore shouldn't regard/disregard polygamy based on mere emotion but look at it from a logical point of view as well.

In the same manner that you cant marry someone for the sole reason of their looks or wealth, you cant marry someone based on mere love for them. my personal (sour grape) opinion has it, that love can lead to the decline of a couples marriage if not implemented properly as people in love tend to overlook the bad habits of the other (not a bad thing in itself however this ) may lead to neglecting the rights of the other (not good). there is also some cases where people-despite being in bad relationships such as abusive ones - don't leave because they are in love with them. so love isn't always necessary or good.

its understandable (especially from the females perspective) as to why people prefer not to be in a polygamous relationship, however as i said, it shouldn't be completely disregarded because believe it or not there are some women who choose to be part of a polygamous relationship. for example a barren woman who wishes her husband not to be robbed of children as she has been and thus decides that it would be best for her husband to get married again.

also, lets think about this from a different angle. alot of people dislike the idea of polygamy for the reason that they see it as unfair to the woman because she doesn't want to share her husband. but husbands/wives may (for eg) cheat on one another abd abuse one another all the time? should we also disregard marriage?

lastly but certainly not least, women also have the choice of stipulating in her marriage contract that she doesn't want her husband to take another wife, so in that regard she can prevent her future from taking more than one wife.

Insaanah
07-10-2010, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scorpian
i ask this question because althought i belive in like 95% of it there`s some bit i tottally disagree with.Like for example men having to wifes,this to me and please don`t take offense is totally wrong.What`s the point in getting married if you`re going to marry someone else?

Please enlighten thanks
Firstly, I wonder if you realise that the Qur'an is the only holy book that places a limit on the number of women a man can marry, and even then, that is ONLY allowed if he can treat them fairly, justly and be equally benevolent with them.

"But if you fear that you will not be just, then marry only one."(Qur'an 4:3)

The Qur'an is the only religious text that carries the phrase "marry only one."

Marrying one is the norm, marrying another is the exception.

Taking an additional wife is neither encouraged, nor prohibited. It is allowed for those who wish to do it, only if they meet the conditions mentioned in the verse.

This Qur'anic allowance strengthens the position of the family and of women, for it provides legal security for many women who would otherwise remain unmarried, given the fact that the world female population is now more than the male. What are women of honour and self-respect to do in such situations? How can they fulfil their natural desires without resorting to fornication, adultery, lesbianism or other perverted practices? The options are for them to either remain single forever, do the practices mentioned in the last sentence, or marry a married man.

Rather than men taking girlfriends or mistresses they can take an additional wife who is protected by the legal contract of marriage, and her rights are fully protected. She will not be cast aside to fend for herself if she becomes pregnant, or if the man simply tires of her. So we do not get children born out of wedlock, broken homes, spread of STDs and the like.

A woman who is a second wife lawfully married and treated honourably is better off than a mistress without legal rights or social respect. Islam has allowed a limited number of wives in order to protect society from immorality, and to uphold the honour and dignity of women.

In some societies, the first wife helps her husband look for a second wife, who she sees will be like a sister or friend for her.

Islam takes society as a whole into consideration, seeing to maximise benefit and reduce harm. Because there are certain individual and social problems whose solution lies in the taking of an additional wife, it cannot be prohibited. Yet, in spite of it's legality, it is only a small minority of Muslims that enter into a second marriage, as most men either cannot afford it or think they will not be able to treat the second wife fairly. Also, the first wife may disagree.

Hope that clarifies it a bit.

Would you mind posting what the other things are in the 5% that you don't agree with or understand?

Peace.

glo
07-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Some Muslims say that it takes a lifetime to learn about Islam and that you always continue learning.

On that basis there is always the possibility that someone accepts Islam and later learns specific things which may be difficult to understand or accept.
I don't think that's a basis for not accepting a faith.

Growing in faith will always mean grappling with new things you have learned; making sense of them so you can accept them; or - sometimes - putting difficult questions aside until the time is right to deal with them.

Keep praying and listen out for God's guidance. What is he saying to you?

I am grappling with something in my own faith life myself at the moment (although of a different nature).
I am not going to throw things away so quickly. I will pray and listen and wait patiently for what God will give me. I know he will - it is just a question of time!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
YusufNoor
07-10-2010, 04:42 PM

Please enlighten thanks

Scorp
:sl:

Thank you for your interest in this matter. Please note, Islam does not require that you have more than one wife. In Islam, it is permissible under certain circumstances to have up to four wives. However it is not a required.

In Islam it is considered a good thing for everyone to be married. However, there are simply more women than men, Chinese infanticide excepted. So how could every woman have this good thing if there aren't enough husbands? Allah has provided for the situation and allowing the men to have up to 4 wives.

There are some who don't understand this and think it is unfair. However, as Shaikh Yusuf Estes points there is much wisdom indeed. Let's look at the case and we have 100 men and 100 women. Now 2 x 2 marry them off until he had 10 of each remaining single. 10 remaining men can only choose between the unmarried women as the rest of the women are already married. However remaining women, would be able to choose from amongst all 100 men. It is still possible for the women to choose from amongst the best of the men, while the men can only choose from the10 remaining women. This would provide that, up to four, the very best of the men could be in a situation to help these women live and/or raise families.

Don't forget it is not a requirement, it just makes it possible/plausible that every woman could find a husband, In Sha'a Allah.

:wa:

Scorpian
07-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Hey II

1. The other 5% (that i can remember atm) is:
  2. read my judgement day and soul read
  3. How Mediumship and such like is evil(and where does it say it in the quran)
  4. What are huris exactly
  5. And i`m still conf used about the jinns-

Amat Allah
07-11-2010, 10:50 AM
Greetings my respected and noble brother...I am really so sorry for not understanding your first 3 Qs but I will try to answer the last two and may Allah help you my brother to understand what I am going to post here , May Allah lead your way to the path of the endless happiness...Ameen

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

Pleasing the most Merciful and entering Paradise are the ultimate aim that believing men and women should wish for. If a person departs this world having won the pleasure of Allaah, then he will have the glad tidings of all that is good after that. When he enters Paradise he will have delights and pleasures such as no eye has seen, no ear has heard and it has not entered the mind of any man. He will have all that he wishes for in the best ways. Everything that he asks for will be granted, and everything that he longs for he will get. He will never find anything to upset or disturb him, because he is in the care of the Most Merciful, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Therein you shall have (all) that your inner‑selves desire, and therein you shall have (all) for which you ask.

32. An entertainment from (Allaah), the Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[Fussilat 41:31-32]

One of the best things that people long for in the Hereafter is, for men, the women of Paradise, namely al-hoor al-‘iyn, and for women there is an equivalent delight. By His great wisdom, Allaah has not mentioned what the women will have as the equivalent of al-hoor al-‘iyn for men, and that is due to modesty and shyness. How can He encourage them to seek Paradise by mentioning something that they are too shy and modest to mention or speak about themselves? So He has simply hinted at it, as in the verse (interpretation of the meaning):

“Therein you shall have (all) that your inner‑selves desire"

[Fussilat 41:31-32]

The description of al-hoor al-‘iyn is mentioned in more than one place in the Book of Allaah, such as the following:

1 – Allaah says, describing the reward of the people of Paradise (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (there will be) Hoor (fair females) with wide lovely eyes (as wives for Al-Muttaqoon – the pious).

23. Like unto preserved pearls”

[al-Waaqi’ah 56:22, 23]

al-Sa’di (may Allaah have mercy on him)said:

“And (there will be) Hoor (fair females) with wide lovely eyes”. Al-Hawra’ is a woman in whose eyes are lined with kohl, beautiful and bright. Al-‘iyn refers to beautiful and huge eyes. The beauty of eyes in the female is one of the greatest signs of beauty.
“Like unto preserved pearls” means, as if they are pure, white, shining pearls, which are covered and protected from people’s eyes, the wind and the sun. Their colour is one of the most beautiful of colours and they have no fault or blemish of any kind. This is how al-hoor al-‘iyn are: they have no faults of blemishes of any kind, rather they are beautiful in all ways.

Every time you gaze upon her, you see nothing but that which gladdens the heart. End quote.
Tafseer al-Sa’di, p. 991

2 – Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“(In beauty) they are like rubies and coral”

[al-Rahmaan 55:58]

al-Tabari (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
Ibn Zayd said concerning the words “they are like rubies and coral” it is as if they are rubies in their purity and like coral in their whiteness. So their purity is that of rubies and their whiteness is that of pearls.

End quote.

Tafseer al-Tabari, 27/152

3 – Allaah says describing the women of Paradise, in Soorat al-Waaqi’ah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, We have created them (maidens) of special creation.

36. And made them virgins.

37. Loving (their husbands only), (and) of equal age”

[al-Waaqi’ah 56:35-37]

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

With regard to the word “loving (‘uruban)”, Sa’eed ibn Jubayr said, quoting from Ibn ‘Abbaas that it means: they are loving towards their husbands. It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that al-‘urub are those who love their husbands and their husbands love them.

With regard to the word “of equal age (atraaban)”, al-Dahhaak said, quoting from Ibn ‘Abbaas, that it means: of the same age, thirty-three years.

Al-Saddi said: “atraaban” means that they are equal in temperament and they do not resent or envy one another, i.e., they are not like hostile co-wives. End quote.

Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 4/294

Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said:
It was narrated that Mujaahid said concerning the verse “Loving (their husbands only), (and) of equal age”: i.e., those who are dear to their husbands.

Fath al-Baari, 8/626

4 – Allaah says, describing them (interpretation of the meaning):

“Therein (Gardens) will be Khairaatun‑Hisaan [fair (wives) good and beautiful]”

[al-Rahmaan 55:70]

Ibn al-Qayyim said:

They are described as being fair and beautiful. The word khayraat (fair and good) is derived from the word khayyarah, which refers to the woman who combines all good qualities, both outward and inward, and whose physical appearance and attitude are perfect. So they are good in attitude and fair of face.
Rawdat al-Muhibbeen, p. 243.

5 – Allaah describes them as pure, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“and they shall have therein Azwaajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wives), and they will abide therein forever”

[al-Baqarah 2:25]

Ibn al-Qayyim said:

Allaah describes them as pure: “and they shall have therein Azwaajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wives)”, pure from menses, urine and the like (stools) and all off-putting features that may exist in the women of this world. And their hearts are pure from envy, annoyance of their husbands, meanness or wishing for husbands other than them.

Rawdat al-Muhibbeen, p. 243, 244

6 – Allaah describes them as refraining from looking at anyone except their husbands (interpretation of the meaning):

“Wherein both will be Qaasiraat‑ut‑Tarf [chaste females (wives) restraining their glances, desiring none except their husbands]”

[al-Rahmaan 55:56]

“Hoor (beautiful, fair females) guarded in pavilions”

[al-Rahmaan 55:72]

Ibn al-Qayyim said:
Allaah describes them as being “guarded in pavilions”, i.e., they are prevented from making a display of themselves before anyone except their husbands. They are guarded for their husbands and they do not go out of their houses, and they restrain themselves for them and do not desire anyone else. And Allaah describes them as “Qaasiraat‑ut‑Tarf [chaste females (wives) restraining their glances”. This description is more complete than the first, for one of them restrains her gaze and focuses her love upon her husband, she is content with him and does not look beyond him at anyone else.

Rawdat al-Muhibbeen, p. 244

This is a brief look at what has been said about them in the Qur’aan. In the Sunnah there are descriptions of their beauty and fairness which defy the imagination, such as the following:
1 – It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The first group will enter Paradise looking like the moon on the night when it is full, and those who follow them will be like the brightest shining star in the sky. Their hearts will be as one, and there will be no hatred or jealousy among them. Each man will have two wives from among al-hoor al-‘iyn, the marrow of whose calves can be seen from beneath the bone and flesh.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 3014; Muslim, 2843.

Ibn Hajar (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The stunning beauty of the hoori is such that the marrow of her calves can be seen from beneath her clothes, and a man will be able to see his face in the liver of one of them, like a mirror because of the fineness of her skin and the purity of her colour.
Fath al-Baari, 8/570

2 – It was narrated that Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If a woman from among the people of Paradise were to look out over the earth, she would illuminate everything that is in between them, and would fill everything that is in between them with fragrance. And the scarf on her head is better than this world and everything in it.”

If she were to show her face, it would shine between heaven and earth; how beautiful is the light of her face and how beautiful the scent that is filling the space between heaven and earth. As for her garments, the scarf that she places on her head is better than the beauty of this world and all that is in it of delights and pleasure and natural beauty and splendid palaces and other kinds of luxuries. Glory be to their Creator, how great He is, and congratulations to the one for whom she is and he is for her.

Who are the jinn? How did Allaah create them?

Praise be to Allaah.
The jinn are part of the creation of Allaah. He created them from fire before He created Adam, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And indeed, We created man from dried (sounding) clay of altered mud.

And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire”

[al-Hijr 15:26-27]

Just as Adam had descendents, so Iblees had descendents too, as Allaah says of Iblees (interpretation of the meaning):

“Will you then take him (Iblees) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you? What an evil is the exchange for the Zaalimoon (polytheists, and wrongdoers, etc)”

[al-Kahf 18:50]

Allaah created the jinn and mankind to worship Him. Whoever obeys Him will enter Paradise and whoever disobeys Him will enter Hell:

“And I (Allaah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone).

I seek not any provision from them (i.e. provision for themselves or for My creatures) nor do I ask that they should feed Me (i.e. feed themselves or My creatures).

Verily, Allaah is the All Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong”

[al-Dhaariyaat 51:56 – interpretation]

All of the jinn, like mankind, are accountable. Among them there are believers and kaafirs, those who obey Allaah and those who disobey Him, as Allaah tells us that they said:

“‘There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary; we are groups having different ways (religious sects)’”

[al-Jinn 72:11 – interpretation of the meaning]

The jinn will be rewarded or punished in the Hereafter just like mankind. Allaah tells us that they said:

“‘And of us some are Muslims (who have submitted to Allaah, after listening to this Qur’aan), and of us some are Al-Qaasitoon (disbelievers those who have deviated from the Right Path)’. And whosoever has embraced Islam (i.e. has become a Muslim by submitting to Allaah), then such have sought the Right Path.’

And as for the Qaasitoon (disbelievers who deviated from the Right Path), they shall be firewood for Hell”

[al-Jinn 72:14-15 – interpretation of the meaning]

The jinn and mankind will all be brought to account on the Day of Resurrection before the Lord of the Worlds. None of them will be able to postpone that or flee from it.

“O assembly of jinn and men! If you have power to pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, then pass beyond (them)! But you will never be able to pass them, except with authority (from Allaah)!”

[al-Rahmaan 55:33 – interpretation of the meaning]

Whoever among the jinn or mankind tries to flee from the Reckoning will never be able to do so, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“There will be sent against you both, smokeless flames of fire and (molten) brass, and you will not be able to defend yourselves

[al-Rahmaan 55:35]

When the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was in Makkah, a group of the jinn came to him; they heard the Qur’aan and were moved by it:

“And (remember) when We sent towards you (Muhammad) a group (three to ten persons) of the jinn, (quietly) listening to the Qur’aan. When they stood in the presence thereof, they said: “Listen in silence!”
And when it was finished, they returned to their people, as warners”

[al-Ahqaaf 46:29 – interpretation of the meaning]

Some of the jinn believed when they heard the Qur’aan, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say (O Muhammad): ‘It has been revealed to me that a group (from three to ten in number) of jinn listened (to this Qur’aan). They said: “Verily, we have heard a wonderful Recitation (this Qur’aan)!
It guides to the Right Path, and we have believed therein, and we shall never join (in worship) anything with our Lord (Allaah)”’”

[al-Jinn 72:1-2]

Both Adam and Iblees fell into sin, but Adam regretted it and repented, and Allaah accepted his repentance:

“Then Adam received from his Lord Words. And his Lord pardoned him (accepted his repentance). Verily, He is the One Who forgives (accepts repentance), the Most Merciful”

[al-Baqarah 2:37 – interpretation of the meaning]

But Iblees refused and was arrogant, so he was one of the disbelievers:

“And (remember) when We said to the angels: ‘Prostrate yourselves before Adam.’ And they prostrated except Iblees (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allaah)”

[al-Baqarah 2:34 – interpretation of the meaning]

Whoever disobeys Allaah out of pride and arrogance, among the jinn and mankind, is following the Shaytaan and will be gathered with him in the Fire of Hell if he does not repent, as Allaah said to Iblees:

“(Allaah) said: ‘The truth is — and the truth I say

That I will fill Hell with you [Iblees (Satan)] and those of them (mankind) that follow you, together’”

[Saad 38:84-85 – interpretation of the meaning]

The friends of the Most Merciful (Allaah), among the jinn and mankind, co-operate in righteousness and piety, and the friends of the Shaytaan, among the jinn and mankind, co-operate in sin and transgression.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And so We have appointed for every Prophet enemies — Shayaateen (devils) among mankind and jinn, inspiring one another with adorned speech as a delusion (or by way of deception). If your Lord had so willed, they would not have done it; so leave them alone with their fabrications”

[al-An’aam 6:112]

The jinn used to have places near the heavens where they would sit to eavesdrop (on the inhabitants of the heavens), but when Allaah sent His Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) they were no longer allowed to do that. Whoever among them tries to listen is burned with a flaming fire, as Allaah tells us that the jinn said:
“ ‘And we have sought to reach the heaven; but found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires.
And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush’”

[al-Jinn 72:8-9 – interpretation of the meaning]

The jinn are with us on this earth, but by the mercy of Allaah they see us and we do not see them, as Allaah says of Iblees and his tribe (interpretation of the meaning):
“Verily, he and Qabeeluhu (his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them”

[al-A’raaf 7:27]

Whoever can see you when you cannot see him, and he is your enemy, is more dangerous. So you must always beware of him and protect yourself from the devils among the jinn and mankind.
May Allah open all the doors of success goodness and good knowledge for you Ameen

take care of your self my noble brother...

leaving you under Allah`s sight...

with all my respect, your sister:

Amat Allah

Insaanah
07-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Hey II

1. The other 5% (that i can remember atm) is:
  2. read my judgement day and soul read
  3. How Mediumship and such like is evil(and where does it say it in the quran)
  4. What are huris exactly
  5. And i`m still conf used about the jinns-
Greetings Carl,

As I'm not that good at explaining things, I'm going to give you a few links to browse:

Some info on the soul
Links on the jinn No.5 gives some info on why it's not allowed to deal with them.
Some more links on jinn
Info on hoor

Have a read, and see if you can get more info from those.

Peace.

Caller الداعي
07-11-2010, 05:37 PM
salam
i think most the questions we have in the west have with regards to Islamic concepts are difficult to accept due to our understanding of social affairs.
This is totally ok because people don’t all have the same thinking and thus there customs undoubtedly will be different. This is especially within the west.
what i mean is the Islamic concept of polygamy for example even though it is not exclusive to Islam it does seem to raise a few eye brows here.
a man is allowed to marry up to 4 wives however is no where encouraged to exceed 1 moreover a Muslim is commanded to marry only one its only
when he is able to be just and fair between his wives is he allowed more otherwise he will be sinful and held for account.
So its not necessary for a person to immediately rush to find 4 potential spouses one is enough.
Another way to understand is if we were to try to introduce a western custom into another society. It doesn’t necessitate for that foreign custom to be adopted by the people.
As for Jinns we believe them to be a creation of Allah living in a parallel dimension to ours who are invisible to us. Such a dimension existing isn’t farfetched especially with
Modern day technology where we are discovering new horizons in different areas such as a wide spectrum of sound and light still invisible to us. And so making the existence
of other dimensions plausible.

Snowflake
07-12-2010, 12:35 AM
May Allah make you from those who He guides to the Truth. Man can do nothing for you except point you to the Path. Ultimately, it is the Lord who Guides. When the heart is ready to submit to the Creator, it doesn't need proof. It conforms to whatever has been decreed by the Creator in His wisdom. You don't need to ask the world for answers. The world can answer all your questions. But it can't make you accept them. Only God can do that because only God can change the condition of your heart and expand your mind. I hope and pray that happens. God willing, when it does, the same things you find disagreeable/confusing will suddenly make sense to you. God doesn't provide answers/solutions by talking to us. He simply puts us in places/environments, or with those, from where He has decreed good for you. So whether it be on this board, another, a park, library, lift, escalator... when He wants to give you guidance nothing will be able to stop it wherever you may be. The early muslims accepted Islam on a few words - to worship One God (Allah) only. That message was sufficient to start and complete their belief in Allah and Islam. Then they believed whatever was revealed to them after that. There is no record of any person having said they cannot accept Islam just yet in case something they do not believe in is revealed. When the heart is ready to submit to the Creator, even lack of knowledge will not hold it back.

There are people who have studied Islam as a matter of interest, but they have not accepted it. Why? Because the heart is sleeping. It is not seeing the Truth, despite it being there right in front of it. Hence, if you are seeking the Truth and wish to have no doubt about it, then pray to your creator to show you the Truth.The rest depends on your own sincerity because Allah will never do injustice to you. I pray Allah guides you. Ameen.

Peace.

abu_musab461
07-25-2010, 05:42 AM
Hi Scorpion, hope you're ok, if you would like to speak to me about Islam and especially the issue of jinn, seeing that most people have only read about them in books, but ive had the opportunity to speak to a few of them. So just drop me a pm and ill give you my mobile number, i find it easier to talk rather than type.

hope thats cool with admin and your self.

take care

looking forward to your pm.

peaceandlove
07-26-2010, 06:19 PM

Please enlighten thanks

Scorp
Asalam O Alikum to all

Well, one thing you agree with that is , every person have own likeing , you might like some particualar fruit the other person not , agree, i think yes.

Ok , now you by your self say that you disagree with man having two wives , but it not necessary someother agree with you , There are even womens who are not only ready to marry her husband secondly but even force fully, it there choice. If you donot agree this its your right to dis agree , but there are people who agree with this , and find it normal practise , and if both husband wife agree , I think no body have a right to object./

Well, if you see the stats genrally , the population of women is more then man, more men usually died in war, accidents etc rather women, Ok, Now if we agree with ou statement that no men should marry more then one ,lets assume the market is saturate every men marry one , so tell me where does those women goes that are more in number.Who take care of them , what about their feeling , The only best solution for them is to marry a men already married. and belive me there are womens that allows their husban dto marry another and they fell proud , even some try to find a second wife for her husband by herself and take actively part in the marriage. The only reason that you are getting it not acceptable because its not acceptable in the society you are living. In some society its common , some not much common , some very very rare case.

If you still donot agree, then tell me where does those womens that are extra in number if the market is saturate have to go , if all mens and womens are married one?

ayesha.ansari
08-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Yes obviously believe on ALLAH, Quran and Prophets. And follow the Quran and sayings of ALLAH is Islam all about.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!