/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A 9 year old kid banned because his name is "ISLAM".

marwen
07-09-2010, 11:03 PM
Paris, April 16:

The parents of a nine-year-old boy called Islam are to press charges for discrimination after a French television production company allegedly excluded their son from its programmes because of his name, a report said.

His mother, Farah Alaouchiche, told Le Parisien newspaper that the boy had been told in the offices of Angel Productions that his name ‘represented a religion that was not liked in France’.

The comment was made after Islam went with his parents, who have Algerian nationality, to the company's offices in February for the final stage in a selection process to take part in a youth programme called ‘In ze boite’ (In the box).

But he was told there that he could not use his name if he wanted to be in the programme because ‘being called Islam if you are a boy is like a girl wearing the (Islamic) veil’, his mother told Le Parisien.

The casting agents suggested Islam use ‘another Arab name’ such as Mohammed or Sofiane.

But Farah Alaouchiche refused. The family left the premises to return to their home near Paris and never heard from the company again.

Angel Productions told the newspaper that ‘if Islam wasn't selected, it was not because of his name, but because there were more candidates than places avaialbale’.

But the company did admit that ‘the casting agent did not react as she should have, there were words that hurt a little boy’.

It promised to let Islam take part in a future edition of the programme, the paper said.

source..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-09-2010, 11:50 PM
I hate France more day by day, and to think at some point it was my favorite country in the world.. I regret the 8 years I spent learning their language.. vile racists!

Rhubarb Tart
07-10-2010, 12:10 AM
bun France

Apparently being black is also not liked by the country either.

Karl
07-10-2010, 01:29 AM
France is a Zionist country with a Jewish president, what else do you expect to happen? There are very large numbers of Jews in France and they control the country. That's why the Nazis attacked France first, to destroy Jews and their power. Most of the hostility in France towards Muslims today is mainly from the Zionists, rather than the Franks (the indigenous people of France). The Crusade wars are long forgotten.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
07-10-2010, 09:48 AM
Islamophobia is taking over the French government which is already managed by anti-islamic Zionists and a bunch of stupid islam haters. This government claims it is defending the freedom values of the French revolution, by banning the freedom of muslim citizens : do you see the stupid irony ?

Islamophobia in France..

Ummu Sufyaan
07-10-2010, 10:31 AM
is France still crying over the time the Algerians kicked their backsides? and funnily enough (correct me if im wrong) there is a good population of Algerians in France?

User_23338
07-11-2010, 04:38 AM
France is a dirty country with dirty people and a dirty language. (excluding muslims in that country)

Salam:)
07-14-2010, 08:40 AM
Subhan'Allah! :O

aadil77
07-14-2010, 09:38 AM
racist monsters upset the poor little kid

hooralayn72
07-14-2010, 09:51 AM
Not something surprising. These Kuffar Are always trying to isolate our minds. They are trying to ban the niqab.

We must tech each other al wala wal bara.

Love to the mumin

Hate to the Kafir

titus
07-14-2010, 09:39 PM
Hate to the Kafir
Hate all because of the actions of some?

جوري
07-14-2010, 09:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
Hate all because of the actions of some?
Those who see wrong but don't change it are worse than those who do wrong in my humble opinion..

titus
07-14-2010, 10:03 PM
Most Kafir are not French and there is not much we can do to change their laws.

جوري
07-14-2010, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
Most Kafir are not French and there is not much we can do to change their laws.
be that as it may we are specifically in this post addressing those of them who are french for allowing such abominations to go on, it is a direct attack against their fellow citizens and there is no freedom in that whatsoever.. a sure way to integrate others in your society is to either strip them of their clothes thereby their dignity or alienate them completely!

titus
07-15-2010, 03:15 AM
be that as it may we are specifically in this post addressing those of them who are french
I believe you and I are speaking about the French who approve, tacitly or not, of this law.

My comments were directed towards the comments made by hooralayn72 who is referencing al wala wal bara and hate to the kafir.

samzee
07-15-2010, 10:10 PM
The person himself is insensitive and callous to say these things no less to a child . There r people like these around . Sometimes they just need something to hate. Who knows.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!