/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Paul the Octopus gets death threats after predicting Spain win over Germany

Al-Indunisiy
07-10-2010, 01:54 AM
:sl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEnhiJRep3g

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
07-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Poor Paul! He will end up on a pizza yet!

Ummu Sufyaan
07-10-2010, 10:20 AM
I agree with this. Paul, like all other octopuses, look nice to eat. i say kill him and send us a share of him.

glo
07-10-2010, 10:22 AM
^
What's a good recipe for octopus?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
brotherubaid
07-10-2010, 10:37 AM
lol the poor octopus doesnt even know how deep of trouble he is in , the poor guy only gets his lunch or whatever from a box, hes not even got a clue thr WHOLE world is watching him and what coincidence that so far it seems he is picking the right winners while he is just picking up food.

No one knows the unseen except Allah, not paul not the sufi baba on tv or inside a cave or on a grave or shrine.

Salahudeen
07-10-2010, 12:36 PM
This is hilarious LOL

Salam:)
07-14-2010, 06:36 AM
Hahahaha rofl...
I heard on the news he is retired from "predicting" results.

glo
07-14-2010, 08:08 AM
The sad (or funny?) thing is that making death threats shows that these people actually blame the octopus for the outcome of the football match!
If they believed that he had psychic powers (a disturbing enough thought!), why wish him dead? Why shoot the messenger?

No, it seems these people actually think that Paul the octopus made it happen!! He's gone from having psychic abilities to omnipotent abilities! <_<

tango92
07-14-2010, 01:51 PM
this is what they all said about darren brown, remember magically predicting the lottery numbers? that was a hoax and so is this. theres probably some bookmaker somewhere with a pet octopus who thought hed make a little fame for himself!

Ummu Sufyaan
07-15-2010, 12:36 PM
has he been killed yet? who ate him? i think if he dies, his name should be changed to "sucker"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!