/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Children are unnecessary

User_23338
07-10-2010, 07:27 PM
What do you guys think?

I think they are unnecessary because they prevent you from doing things you want to do

an I bet when you go to jannah you probably not gonna able to do what you wanted to do in this dunya

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
07-10-2010, 07:39 PM
What do you guys think?
I think you're having severe waswas/whispers of the shaytan.

I think they are unnecessary because they prevent you from doing things you want to do
You can say that just about anything. You could be in an office from 9-5 and you would be prevented from being free to do as you please. The fact is, this dunya is not meant to be one of luxury and getting all we want. We are to toil. It is one where we have to struggle.

Change the way you view life. It's not all and should not be about ME ME ME! There's several million who have to worry about where they'll get food and water the next day and despite being blessed so much, you're here complaining because you want time to do 'stuff' that children stop you from.

How about if you were to live in a place where you had to walk for miles just to find food for yourself and family. Would you still feel bad that you wasted time after such essentials, when you could have been doing 'better' stuff?

Listen bro, you're being entirely selfish and materialistic. Carry on with this and you'll grow to be a bitter old man that hates everything and complains complains complains.

Rhubarb Tart
07-10-2010, 08:07 PM
This is sad...

Children are innocent and so sweet and they will help you out once you get old and weak.

Dagless
07-10-2010, 08:39 PM
You've obviously got something against children but why do you keep posting topics on it? I don't like anchovies but you don't see me posting a topic every 5 minutes.
If you want help or advice tell us the whole story and I'm sure someone will offer it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
07-10-2010, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MrKhan89
What do you guys think?

an I bet when you go to jannah you probably not gonna able to do what you wanted to do in this dunya
I agree with Alpha Dude saying that this is selfish. The attitude is selfish and worldly. Life is not about doing what you want to. Our purpose here is not about our will, but about fulfilling God's will. We are here to do God's purpose, not our own.

Zafran
07-10-2010, 09:27 PM
salaam

children are the only innocent thing left in this world - when there are non - then the end is near.

peace

Cabdullahi
07-10-2010, 09:35 PM
if you want to do the things you wanna do....like advancing your career,making money and indulging in stuff thats not good for you then that makes you an egocentric person and if you're that then you'll see children as the great impeders

in islam we take care of the kids and teach them about islam to make our ummah stronger decade in decade out!

جوري
07-11-2010, 12:48 AM
deja vu or what? btw congratulations to your brother and sister in law on their new baby, I know you were wanting to give their baby away, but I am sure he'll grow up to love you just the same.. which is quite amazing.. and I hope he teaches you a thing or too..

:w:

Ummu Sufyaan
07-11-2010, 02:30 AM
:sl:
-babies are cute. all you have to do if find yourself a child who is as cute as my baby nephew (the "cute scale" rates him to be 11/10) and you'll fall in love instantly.
-babies do take up a lot of time and can be a fitnah for your iman, but i think its about time management and priority.
-when you see they fruits of properly raising them, it would be worth it.
-how do you think humanity continues.

User_23338
07-11-2010, 04:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
deja vu or what? btw congratulations to your brother and sister in law on their new baby, I know you were wanting to give their baby away, but I am sure he'll grow up to love you just the same.. which is quite amazing.. and I hope he teaches you a thing or too..

:w:

that new baby was a girl.

tango92
07-11-2010, 08:25 AM
seriously dude, kids are like plasticine you can mold them to do great things for you. and its not like theyre holding u back 24/7 thats why we employ our wives for some part.

جوري
07-11-2010, 12:49 PM
that new baby was a girl.
mabroooooook.... go play with her cute little fingers and cute little toes.. one day she'll be the light of your world and come to you for advise..

Life_Is_Short
07-11-2010, 01:14 PM
What do you guys think?
They're a blessing from Allah SWT. :)

User_23338
07-11-2010, 05:31 PM
my brother's wife is getting kinda frustrated with the 2 kids because the kids are not gonna eat when its their time to eat, and the new baby wakes up and its pretty hard to make it go back to sleep.

This is the reason why i wish the baby should have died or just gave it away to someone else.

why couldn't Allah just give babies some knowledge?

titus
07-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Babies don't go by any schedule. If someone does not understand that and is not able to handle it then they should not be parents.

But don't for any reason blame the baby. It is the parents that are 100% at fault.

Dagless
07-11-2010, 06:02 PM
my brother's wife is getting kinda frustrated with the 2 kids because the kids are not gonna eat when its their time to eat, and the new baby wakes up and its pretty hard to make it go back to sleep.

This is the reason why i wish the baby should have died or just gave it away to someone else.

Why does it bother you so much? Is the baby taking away valuable attention which would otherwise have been given to you?

Mysterious Uk
07-11-2010, 07:27 PM

Are you for real? If you genuinely think a baby should die or be given away because you don't like them, then you SERIOUSLY need help. I'm not going to try to persuade you to change your mind because you have issues. It is not normal to believe such things so I suggest counselling or something because it's really wrong.

User_23338
07-11-2010, 07:52 PM
There are many people in this world that don't want children at all. when I get married, I will never have children, I'm gonna use a condom and contraception

Life_Is_Short
07-11-2010, 10:06 PM

Brother, you're wishing death upon a baby. A POOR DEFENSLESS BABY!!!

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) taught that three things continue to benefit a [believing] person even after death - charity which he had given (which continues to benefit others), beneficial knowledge which he had left behind (i.e. authored or taught), and supplication on his behalf by a righteous child (Narrated by Saheeh Muslim).

Yes and it's not that difficult to raise a righteous child. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Asiyah3
07-11-2010, 10:48 PM
I doubt you really think babies are unnecessary. I think you're just looking at a worthless aspect. Perhaps you haven't been able to feel children's lovely sides yet masha'Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!