/* */

PDA

View Full Version : relationships are wrong in a different sense

User_23338
07-11-2010, 04:29 AM
people today are getting in relationships to be perverted and mostly they are doing sex before marriage, but even if you are married, you still are doing perverted things.

doesn't it seem hypocritical that we are against perverted things and yet people that are in relationships whether if its a halal relationship or haraam relationship are doing perverted things?

being perverted is haraam, period.

Why did Allah make perversion ok for marriage though?

so basically its ok to be perverted with someone you marry? but perversion is wrong and lewd.

i don't not want to be perverted and lewd to my wife, thats just wrong.

if sex is natural then why is it censored and tabooed.

im not trolling, i am just asking these questions to get a clear answer. it may be stupid to some of you people but i just want to know these things more clearly.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
User_23338
07-11-2010, 04:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halcyon
what is perverted?
(facepalm).....................

User_23338
07-11-2010, 06:15 AM
Why do we have sexual desires?

Why did Allah give us this?

'Abd Al-Maajid
07-11-2010, 10:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by halcyon
to enjoy sex with our wives. If done for intention of pleasing allah, sex with wives is a matter of worship.
*rolls eyes*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noorseeker
07-11-2010, 03:05 PM
So we can continue the human race, If allah swt didnt give us this we would die out

a question i ask is not why, but why is it so strong this desire , But i dont want to Questio Allah swt wisdom, as there is always wisdom behind Allah swt commandments

User_23338
07-11-2010, 05:25 PM
why does our sexual desire have to be strong though?, why couldn't it be just normal and not addicting?

another thing, why does sex before marriage have to be haraam? i mean come on though, Allah is the witness, why couldn't me and the girl just say a few words from the quran or something? Why do we need human witnesses though to get married?

Cabdullahi
07-11-2010, 05:36 PM
the funniest thread since : http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...r-surgery.html

User_23338
07-11-2010, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Why are you ignoring my thread?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!