/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quick help pls.

جوري
07-11-2010, 06:41 PM
:sl:

can someone tell me how to choose more than one option on the screen (for argument' sake) a list of emails, I choose shift and arrow up and highlight a few, but say I want to highlight two on the bottom and two on the top at the same time without starting anew or losing what is already highlighted, how do I do that?

Jazkoum Allah khyran..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tango92
07-11-2010, 06:50 PM
if i understud correctly, you hold ctrl for non consecutive items.

doesnt always work though.

جوري
07-11-2010, 06:53 PM
let me try that insha'Allah.. so it is control and arrow up?

جوري
07-11-2010, 06:55 PM
hmmmmmmn no just tried it and it didn't work =(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
titus
07-11-2010, 06:56 PM
No, <control> and click on whatever else it is that you want to choose.

جوري
07-11-2010, 06:58 PM
No that hasn't worked either..

tango92
07-11-2010, 07:08 PM
it should work on windows stuff like files and folders, but it doesnt always work on 3rd party apps and internet

جوري
07-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Jazaka Allah khyran.. I saw this doctor use it on a live webinar where he can place an order for several labs at once, I have the same software, it is meant to save you time writing out individual orders to broaden the search and highlight all at once but it isn't working for me at all.. it is very disappointing ..

Thanks for your help I appreciate it though..

جوري
07-11-2010, 07:34 PM
one more Q.. I am sorry..
but I keep having this problem every time I sign on firefox:
this repeated popup that asks for name and password it is very annoying

A username and password are being requested by http://widgets-and-gadgets.googlecode.com. The site says: "Google Code Subversion Repository"

how do I stop it pls..

Dagless
07-11-2010, 07:39 PM
hold ctrl --> then use arrow keys to get to where you want --> then press space bar to select.

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
one more Q.. I am sorry..
but I keep having this problem every time I sign on firefox:
this repeated popup that asks for name and password it is very annoying

A username and password are being requested by http://widgets-and-gadgets.googlecode.com. The site says: "Google Code Subversion Repository"

how do I stop it pls..

Either change your homepage or remove whatever add-on it is which logs into google.

جوري
07-11-2010, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
hold ctrl --> then use arrow keys to get to where you want --> then press space bar to select.

Either change your homepage or remove whatever add-on it is which logs into google.
How do I know which logs to google I blindly added a whole bunch..

jazaka Allah khyran btw..

Dagless
07-11-2010, 08:17 PM
How do I know which logs to google I blindly added a whole bunch..

jazaka Allah khyran btw..
Why did you add them if you don't know what they do? :p Get rid of them all.

جوري
07-11-2010, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Why did you add them if you don't know what they do? :p Get rid of them all.
but I lovvvvvve art.. and the other are quotes of the day and little factoids so much fun to read for pleasure..

Cabdullahi
07-11-2010, 09:54 PM
art? and little factoids? ^ the true zaghloula

Dagless
07-12-2010, 01:20 AM
but I lovvvvvve art..
Yeah how many times have I used that one when someone's entered my room without knocking.
Anyway you don't have to uninstall each add-on. Disable one, then close and reopen firefox. If it comes up with the login message do it again for the next one etc. until you find the one causing it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!