/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

Scorpian
07-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Hey all
After much consideration i`ve decided to leave this forum.I just thought i`d say as i feel rude not saying bye.
Anyways i`d just like to say a massive thanks for all the help you have all given me,you`ve helped me alot.

Thanks

Scorp

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
07-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Why are you leaving? Anyway, it was nice to have you here.

May Allah grant you guidance.

Insaanah
07-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Carl, I hope this isn't due to a lack of replies to your questions. My posts are awaiting moderation, as I hope are some others.

PouringRain
07-11-2010, 10:24 PM
I hope you find what you are seeking. :thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
07-11-2010, 10:32 PM
May Allah guide you. Good Bye !

take care

Scorpian
07-11-2010, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insane Insaan
Carl, I hope this isn't due to a lack of replies to your questions. My posts are awaiting moderation, as I hope are some others.
format_quote Originally Posted by **muslimah**
Why are you leaving? Anyway, it was nice to have you here.

May Allah grant you guidance.
@ II no it isn`t.
@ muslimah i`d sooner not say.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Zafran
07-11-2010, 11:00 PM
salaam

see ya and may Allah swt guide you

peace

tango92
07-11-2010, 11:00 PM
life is short, and the stakes are high. you need to get it right.....

Caller الداعي
07-11-2010, 11:15 PM
take care May you find the turth

Muslim Woman
07-12-2010, 12:28 AM
Salaam/Peace

feel free to come back .

May God guides you. Ameen.

Dagless
07-12-2010, 01:14 AM
Not goodbye, but au revoir.
I pray you find what you were looking for.

glo
07-12-2010, 06:13 AM
Take care of yourself, Carl. Make sure to find supportive people in the 'real world', who can walk with you.
I hope you find what you are looking for. If you don't mind I would like to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

My warmest wishes to you, and God be with you.

Insaanah
07-12-2010, 06:49 AM
I don't think this has to be goodbye at all, Carl. Please keep your Qur'an, and read it from time to time. I hope that one day your heart will open to Islam. Perhaps at this moment in time you will say to me, "Never!". Many people who had doubts about Islam ended up seeing the light months or even years later. Please don't throw away your chance. Please keep reading and studying about Islam. And remember that you are always welcome here at any time to ask your questions.

Peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!