/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Being cruel, unkind and not looking towards the life of the next world.

h-n
07-12-2010, 04:23 PM
There are things that I feel that people are forgetting, as they are forgetting about the Day of Judgement, and looking towards the life of this world rather then the next.

1. If I was in Liberia, and many females and children were raped, killed etc. It is acceptable for me to sit there and remember the Day of Judgement, and NOT care about the survival of evil people! They can repent, but what I am looking towards Allah destroying evil people is acceptable. I do of course pray that anyone who is going to repent, will have done so in order to save themselves from the fires of Hell.

2. There are females, no matter how many rape victims there are in this world, they want to make a show of being beautiful, and go out in public to show off to people-who are they showing off to? To people who have been raped etc too-but of course they neglect to think of this.

3. What about if I was the only married person on an Island? Do you think its just for show to tell the Sinners how to be good?? If they don’t repent they can be destroyed.

4. If people were in Palestine, I doubt that you would be saying that the West needs more help to repent.

5. If you were in Abu Gharib prison (they should have feared Allah, just as the magicians in Pharoah’s court, but typically they don’t spend more time reading the Quran, but look towards living in this world, which does not make them strong)., do you think that the West for example need to have something else to help them to repent?

6. If your family was bombed in any parts of the world, do you think that people need more time to repent?

7. Allah is NOT going to keep evil people alive, with their abuses of other people to help you repent!! He does not sacrifice one soul for the other! They all have a fair test!

8. The people seem to be comfortable in their homes, and don’t think of problems that other people face, and don’t feel happy about things coming to an end, for no other reason except that they are holding to the life of this world-as they don’t remember the Day of Judgement.

9. People are telling others to be kind to allow criminals to repent-of course they can repent, and no one is stopping them, but no one is going to tell me to compromise on what Allah has taught us to do-remember the Day of Judgement. They remember the criminals but not the people who put up with so much abuse.

10. Do you think that Allah is going to destroy nations, people, etc so you can just live comfortably in this world, by making a new nations etc? The Zionists are doing, destroying homes and killing people so they can be happy in this world? Even wives kill their husbands and vice versa to claim the insurance money etc, to live happy, they don’t care about the person that has died as long as they are happy. Muslims DO NOT do this.

11. Do you think that whilst Allah takes people into the next world, and there are people being tortured in the grave, that you can just plan to sit there comfortably, and plan your life in a way that you dare to think that things will continue??

12. Do you think that Allah will keep the world running as it is, with all of the sinful behaviour, because you just want a house, career etc?

People don’t have to fight etc, as Allah is providing people with a fair test and places will be destroyed by him. The least that a Muslim can do in the midst of so much evil is remember what Allah has taught us-the Day of Judgement!

People cannot be arrogant as we are having the same test, and ending up together on the Day of Judgement. Even I do not believe that if I was, then Allah would have allowed me to learn what I know today. I came here to talk to Muslims, yes I have answered posts to non-Muslims but the focus in on the Muslim Ummah, its good if they learn about Islam and save themselves from Hell-but that is there goal. Its not my goal to make somebody a Muslim, as that is their test from Allah, Allah has NEVER said its mine or any Muslim or a Prophet‘s job to make someone a Muslim, only to relay the message. If you could make somebody a Muslim, then they are NOT actually earning the reward in Paradise, they are NOT proving themselves. If any Prophet came into this world they would NOT be happy, and of course they would not be getting a camel like Prophet Salih peace be upon him, of course we don’t care about miracles etc, but a Prophet would not be praying for something special to happen to take heed of the message, as they have already witness so many disasters etc.

Considering that we are here in this world in the midst of so much evil, I am NOT going to;-

1. Pray to Allah to stop me from being fed up so I can be happy here,
2. Pray for more patients so I can just be happy, with people who don't repent.

This is the best that I can do, not to interfere with the lives of other people, people throwing bombs are stupid, to not hurt someone, but to only wait for Allah to destroy sinful people. To continue to talk about Islam, but not waste my time in idle talk. I find that the people being critical of people are not remembering the Day of Judgement. I will NEVER follow someone who does NOT remember the Day of Judgement. Even Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him has stated its so close, and that’s how I feel. If anyone wants to say that the people need something else to help them repent, then pray to Allah, as I can’t if I do then I am thinking that Allah is not been Merciful to them, when of course he has been. Allah provides the same attention to everybody, the difference is that some people heed the warnings, and thus get further in understanding. I don’t owe anybody something because Allah has been Merciful to me, as they have too received Allah’s Merciful. Of course share what I know, but that does NOT mean that I think that these nations will continue, We have to run to join the Mahdi, not sit there with sinful people.

Remember Allah and the Day of Judgement much.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sawdah
07-22-2010, 11:06 PM
:sl: sister h-n,

I totally understand where you're coming from and I agree with what you're saying. It's true that the end is very near, things are not going to be staying all peachy anymore, subhanAllah. It's true that we must remember the Akhirah because this is not a place to settle in, this is not our home. That's why we're put here though. We're here to worship Allah alone. We need to gather up as much as good deeds we can so that we may enter Jannah inshaAllah.

People cannot be arrogant as we are having the same test, and ending up together on the Day of Judgement. Even I do not believe that if I was, then Allah would have allowed me to learn what I know today. I came here to talk to Muslims, yes I have answered posts to non-Muslims but the focus in on the Muslim Ummah, its good if they learn about Islam and save themselves from Hell-but that is there goal. Its not my goal to make somebody a Muslim, as that is their test from Allah, Allah has NEVER said its mine or any Muslim or a Prophet‘s job to make someone a Muslim, only to relay the message. If you could make somebody a Muslim, then they are NOT actually earning the reward in Paradise, they are NOT proving themselves. If any Prophet came into this world they would NOT be happy, and of course they would not be getting a camel like Prophet Salih peace be upon him, of course we don’t care about miracles etc, but a Prophet would not be praying for something special to happen to take heed of the message, as they have already witness so many disasters etc.
For what is underlined :
81:28. To whomsoever among you who wills to walk straight,
81:29. And you cannot will, unless (it be) that Allâh wills, the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinn and all that exists).

76:29. Verily, this (Verses of the Qur'ân) is an admonition, so whosoever wills, let him take a Path to his Lord (Allâh).
76:30. But you cannot will, unless Allâh wills. Verily, Allâh is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise
76:31. He will admit to His Mercy whom He wills and as for the Zâlimûn — (polytheists, wrong-doers) He has prepared a painful torment.

Of course, no one can make someone a Muslim. Allah guides whom he wills, but it's our job to spread the message of Islam.

As for what is in bold:
Hm, not too sure what you mean by that, sorry.

I like that you think of the next world sis. It's important not to get caught up in this world for it is not our home. Sadly, there's many injustice and sadness in the world,but inshaAllah justice will prevail. We will all get what we earn in the Hereafter. Although we do not enter Jannah with the amount of deeds we have, we enter by Allah swt's mercy.

Narrated Abu Huraira (ra):

Allah's Apostle :saws: said , "The deeds of anyone of you will not save you (from the Fire)." They said, "Even you (will not be saved by your deeds), O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "No, even I (will not be saved) unless and until Allah bestows His Mercy on me. Therefore, do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately, and worship Allah in the forenoon and in the afternoon and during a part of the night, and always adopt a middle, moderate, regular course whereby you will reach your target (Paradise)."

(Bukhari)

May Allah bestow his mercy on us and let us enter into Jannah. Ameen.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!