/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sinners being destoyed and a good job too!

h-n
07-12-2010, 04:54 PM
This is referring to people who are NOT repenting. Not of those who will repent, and as per the "Collapse of these countries".

The sole purpose of me in creating this thread was to highlight the fact that we are not starting from the beginning. I was unhappy that Muslims were treating people like if they never heard, and understand what is required of them to pass their tests. I was unhappy that they were treating the West like if they are going to start from the beginning of teaching them about Islam. So to get them to see that we are nearing the end and countries are finishing right now and we are heading towards the first Major signs of the Day of Judgement.

This thread has already run its course, and I will not be posting on it. See on Ummah forum, as all relevant questions were answered. Which is even more beneificial as can quickly learn about issues.

I created this on the 19/01/10 its on page 72 at the moment in the General sections on Ummah forum, if anyone likes to read the posts, which did do its job of highlighting the misconceptions that some Muslims were having about people being taught about Islam in this world.

If anyone wants to post here, etc they can, but I am confident that all relevant questions have already been answered after having over 200 posts, so I will not be replying.

Sinners being destroyed and a good job too!

What are sinners doing?

1. Getting drunk
2. Gambling
3. Charging interest
4. Being lewd-walking around naked even going to other countries to walk around naked on their beaches
5. Having children outside of marriage
6. Eating so much that Allah has provided without giving thanks
7. Homosexuality is more acceptable then being a Muslim
8. Not worshipping Allah as even the angels do.

People are being critical of Muslims when we don't care that sinners will be destroyed! I am not praying for guidance for indecent people going out to nightclubs, pubs etc, its a joke, after all they have already received guidance, heard about Islam, seen natural disasters, even a volcano erupting in the US recently while they were murdering Muslims. They have received so much from Allah and they still reject Islam, living their sinful ways and even increasing them after the War on Terror-at the time people were talking about Islam more-but what do they do-make civil partnerships, increase in female's rubbish clothings etc.

Some people have been saying that we can't say that people are being punished when a natural disaster strikes. They are going as far as saying we can't say that when the sinners are destroyed its a good thing! But its OK for them to say to kill Muslims abroad is OK.

They are forgetting that Allah himself will be destoying them! Are people going to be saying that this is wrong?? If they want to criticise what I'm saying then are they saying that Allah is going to let the US, UK etc continue?? Allah has taught us that when people are being sinful, they are destroyed.

On the Day of Judgement no one will be caring about you-so that is why I'm not going to say to sinful people that I care about them! I am not living a lie. They prefer to listen to people who claim they are caring etc when they are just liars-as I said they will not be supporting them on the Day of Judgement so why are they saying it in this world?

This is what the Christians are doing, tell people what they want to hear, that is why they don't talk about the Day of Judgement, or people going to hell as much -to make them acceptable to people. They will not be supporting the sinners so they should not wrongfully using the words compassion-they even go as far as saying they forgive people-in Islam it is only Allah forgives, a Muslim does not care about wrong done on them as they are rewarded by Allah for being patient and being religious.

The Christians have clearly changed religion and that has made the people's impression on religion change! No Prophet went around kissing and hugging people telling them that Allah loves them! Prophet Lut peace be upon him did not go around saying to the homosexuals that Allah loves them! He told them if they don't repent they will be destroyed.

Prophet Noah peace be upon him never went around kissing and hugging people telling them that Allah cares about them-simply told them if they don't worship Allah and be good they will be destroyed-see the verses from the Quran below;-

21:76 (Asad) AND [remember] noah - [how,] when He called out [unto Us], long before [the time of Abraham and Lot], We responded to him and saved him and his house*hold from that awesome calamity; [69]

26:116 (Asad) Said they: “Indeed, if thou desist not, O noah, thou wilt surely be stoned to death!” [51]

29:14 (Asad) And, indeed, [in times long past] We sent forth noah unto his people, [11] and he dwelt among them a thousand years bar fifty; [12] and then the floods over*whelmed them while they were still lost in evildoing:

40:5 (Asad) to the truth gave the lie, before their time, the people of noah and, after them, all those [others] who were leagued together [against God’s message-bearers]; [2] and each of those com*munities schemed against the apostle sent unto them, [3] aiming to lay hands on him; and they contended [against his message] with fallacious arguments, so as to render void the truth thereby: but then I took them to task - and how awesome was My retribution!

54:9 (Asad) [LONG] BEFORE those [who now deny resurrec*tion] did noah’s people call it a lie; and they gave the lie to Our servant and said, “Mad is he!” - and he was repulsed. [6]

66:10 (Asad) For those who are bent on denying the truth God has propounded a parable in [the stories of] noah's wife and Lot's wife: they were wedded to two of Our righteous servants, and each one betrayed her husband; [21] and neither of the two [husbands] will be of any avail to these two women when they are told [on Judgment Day], "Enter the fire with all those [other sinners] who enter it!" [22]

71:1 (Asad) BEHOLD. We sent noah unto his people. [saying:] "Warn thy people ere grievous suffering befall them!

71:5 (Asad) [And after a time, noah] said: "O my Sustainer! Verily, I have been calling unto my people night and day

71:21 (Asad) [And] noah continued: "O my Sustainer! Behold, they have opposed me [throughout], for they follow people whose wealth and children lead them increasingly into ruin, [13]

71:26 (Asad) And noah prayed: "O my Sustainer! Leave not on earth any of those who deny the truth:

They quickly be on the defensive, using their children to say they are innocent, well why are they bringing up caring about their children-what have they showed them? Not to worship Allah, don’t pray, fast, give thanks for their food etc. They even are being lewd in front of their children-and then claim they are being more kinder! Well see the above verses from the Quran, Allah just didn’t spare the children, we don’t care as they would have made it to paradise, while their parents are going to hell. Why should a Muslim care when people go to paradise, the children were not separated from their parents when the flood overtook them etc. If they claim to be kinder why are they feeding their children pork? In Islam children don’t belong to us, they are entrusted onto us,

Now if you went to paradise and there were beautiful children running around, and lets say you wanted to look after one-is it not disgusting to give them pork to eat? Its also inappropriate to take them from heaven to this earth and then walk around indecently in front of them. The females are showing themselves naked in front of children at beaches etc, sharing the same pool-and they claim to be kind. They dare to criticise people who don’t care about their people being destroyed. Note we have been kind to their children, as we have not disrespected them, and talk about Allah!

I see liars, and when people say they should just pray to Allah about them-why would it be accepted when they are in clear wrong??? Homosexuality etc, they rather have a gay parade in Jerusalem but rather stop Muslims living there! When did the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him pray for homosexuals??

They use the word kindness, Muslims have already been don't they see this? The majority have been patient, and even when non-Muslims have visited Muslim countries they have said they were welcomed.

We have already been kind to them -by telling them that if they don't repent they will go to hell! This is nothing different to what Muslims say to another Muslim, its is no different to what we teach our children, it is no different to what the Prophets have said and of course no different to what Allah has said-and he is Merciful and compassionate.

If somebody told you not to touch something because you will be burned-that's a kind thing-and that's what Islam has been doing -telling people not to go to hell as its a terrible place! How can anyone else claim to be kinder when they are not warning people of this? When if people join them they end up going to hell. They have been warned and they are not repenting, they are treating this as a political issue, were they are expecting to recover from this war and live side by side with the Muslims-we Muslims don’t have to think about this, its not going to happen, its not our doing, this world is run by religion, they can’t just forget what they are taught and carry on after rejecting Islam. They could not just reject Prophet Noah, Lut peace be upon him and continue to live in their sinful ways. After all they have done, yes I pray that sinners be destroyed! There is nothing wrong with praying for evil people to be destroyed and I don’t care about dying with them either-better to die with them then live with them. They have not left one country alone for people to be ok -even Allah has said they claim to be peaceful but they go around causing trouble around the world.

If anyone has a problem with this then tell me that Allah is going to let the US, UK ,Belgium etc countries continue. As soon as these countries collapse -so will Saudi Arabia etc as there aren’t businesses running today-please see the Major signs of the Day of Judgement thread. I have said that even if my whole year is rubbish, and there is so much evil in this world, its worthwhile hearing that one person has repented and not going to hell. But the sinners claim kindness belongs to them because they allow people to continue with their sin. Even the people at the time of Prophet Lut peace be upon him that he is one telling us to be good-and they wanted to get rid of him, they threw Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him into the fire-for just telling them to repent, there is reference to the Prophet Noah peace be upon him being treated unkindly-and all of the came with a message to repent to Allah! They were not being violent (I am against terrorist activities-just believe that Allah will destroy these countires), They west is doing the exact same thing as these non-believers in the past=-get rid of people who talk about Islam-go against indecent behaviour, so they can continue to live in sin-there is nothing about freedom-it has always been about being in open sin.

Again if people disagree then pray to Allah for him not to destroy US, UK etc. Also say they believe that Allah is going to let them continue! Do not lie about kindness, when this message has not been changed, rather that people just don’t talk about it in the west and then think its not about being kind-when actually it is about being told to save yourself from hell, the same message that all the Prophets have given.

NOTE THIS IS NOT A THREAD ABOUT WHETHER YOU ACCEPT ISLAM OR NOT-ITS SIMPLY ABOUT THE FACT THAT SINNERS BEING DESTROYED IS ACCEPTABLE IN ISLAM! THE KINDNESS PROVIDED FROM ALLAH, AND TAUGHT BY ALL THE PROPHETS HAS BEEN ABOUT TELLING PEOPLE TO SAVE THEMSELVES FROM HELL. ACCEPTING SINNERS BEHAVIOUR IS NOT AN ACT OF KINDNESS.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syed_z
07-12-2010, 08:42 PM
People are being critical of Muslims when we don't care that sinners will be destroyed! I am not praying for guidance for indecent people going out to nightclubs, pubs etc, its a joke, after all they have already received guidance, heard about Islam, seen natural disasters, even a volcano erupting in the US recently while they were murdering Muslims.
We don't care when sinners are destroyed ? NO... we are supposed to care for all who are misguided and YES we need to pray for those who are misguided!

Narrated Ibn Masud (r.a) : As if i saw Prophet (saw) talking about one of the Prophets whose nation had beaten him, and caused him to bleed, while he was cleaning the blood of his face, he was saying "Oh Allah forgive my nation for they have no knowledge." (Sahih Al Bukhari)

Even Muhammad (Saw) prayed for those illeterate bedouins who used to rough him up somtimes and were not guided. If you are not praying, dont, but dont try to teach wrong about Islam... and what Makes you say such ...

after all they have already received guidance,
how do you know ALL Non Muslims have received Guidance ?? There are so many around the World who havent understood the Message of Islam, hearing about Islam or the word Muslim or Islam is different...understanding the message thoroughly is different!

Some people have been saying that we can't say that people are being punished when a natural disaster strikes. They are going as far as saying we can't say that when the sinners are destroyed its a good thing! But its OK for them to say to kill Muslims abroad is OK.
".. for all shall be judged according to their conscious deeds - and your Sustainer in NOT unaware of what they do." (6:132)

Many innocent people get killed when Allah (Swt) punishes nations, but that does NOT mean they all were sinners... there were many among them who were not....

They are forgetting that Allah himself will be destoying them! Are people going to be saying that this is wrong?? If they want to criticise what I'm saying then are they saying that Allah is going to let the US, UK etc continue?? Allah has taught us that when people are being sinful, they are destroyed.
oh ok.. so now your going to be putting words in our Mouths... if we don't agree then it could mean what you have said and not anything else ? what are you doing...

The Christians have clearly changed religion and that has made the people's impression on religion change! No Prophet went around kissing and hugging people telling them that Allah loves them! Prophet Lut peace be upon him did not go around saying to the homosexuals that Allah loves them! He told them if they don't repent they will be destroyed.
ok seriously... this "Sister" does NOT know any thing about Islam.. and i have said it on the Board... please read these Verses Carefully...

(11:74) And when the fear had left Abraham, and the glad tidings had been conveyed to him, he began to plead with Us for Lot's people.

(11:75) For behold Abraham was most clement, most tender hearted, intent upon turning to God again and again.

These Verses clearly show how a Prophet would react on hearing the news of Destruction of the city of evil folks (i.e Sodom and Gomorrah) and she says No Prophet Prophet was ever concerned... and previously she said Muslims shouldn't care sinners are destroyed.... she is trying to change the way of Muslims dealing with Misguided people... her way is wrong...

and she only quotes those Verses which support her view... Islam forbids such practice of using Quran for ones benefit...

Why should a Muslim care when people go to paradise, the children were not separated from their parents when the flood overtook them etc. If they claim to be kinder why are they feeding their children pork? In Islam children don’t belong to us, they are entrusted onto us,
What do you mean by this ? No Human belongs to any Human all belong to God, but there is emotional attachment between parents and children which makes them feel that they belong to each other and that is the effect of love and care.... your twisting words again!

After all they have done, yes I pray that sinners be destroyed! There is nothing wrong with praying for evil people to be destroyed and I don’t care about dying with them either-better to die with them then live with them. They have not left one country alone for people to be ok -even Allah has said they claim to be peaceful but they go around causing trouble around the world.
i would like to mention the story of Prophet Yunus (Jonah).... it is said in the Quran...

(21:87) ...he went off in wrath.."

...his nation repented and accepted Allah's message while Jonah repented for his actions because of leaving them or telling them that they will be destroyed prior to the Punishment of Allah... which he accepted and repented to Allah (swt).... and praying for some ones destruction is not the way of Islam...

Even the people at the time of Prophet Lut peace be upon him that he is one telling us to be good-and they wanted to get rid of him, they threw Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him into the fire-for just telling them to repent
Abaraham (a.s) was thrown in fire by tyrant ruler named Nimrod.... this has nothing to do with Lut (a.s) people... you are mixing stories now... seriously!

ITS SIMPLY ABOUT THE FACT THAT SINNERS BEING DESTROYED IS ACCEPTABLE IN ISLAM! THE KINDNESS PROVIDED FROM ALLAH, AND TAUGHT BY ALL THE PROPHETS HAS BEEN ABOUT TELLING PEOPLE TO SAVE THEMSELVES FROM HELL. ACCEPTING SINNERS BEHAVIOUR IS NOT AN ACT OF KINDNESS.
ok this is all that i agree to.... but an advise for you... please learn Islam before you start preaching... you don't know any thing about Islam and you are posting all over the Board about Islam, which is not....Your Topic says... "good job" to sinners being destroyed! no its not a Good job...

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:29 PM
I should have done this initially, I have decided to copy and paste my replies from this "Sinners being destoyed and a good job too!" on this thread. Again, its only really for reference only.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Post 4
Then go an pray to Allah if you think the sinners need to have anything else from Allah to help them to repent, maybe continue with the war on terror a bit more so they can talk about Islam, whilst they getting ready for their nights out getting drunk etc. Also it is wrong to say I am being harsh-its perfectly acceptable to say that sinners will be destroyed. As that's what Allah has taught us.

So it proves my point that people have made it unacceptable-just like people don't find it normal to talk about the Day of Judgement.

Are you going to say that when the homosexuals are killed that it is too harsh? Are you going to say that when a person kills a believer, the punishment for this is too harsh? Are you going to say that to Allah, that he is being too harsh on the sinners on the Day of Judgement. Are you going to say that when the Prophets told the people to worship Allah or else they will be destoyed were too harsh? Are you going to say the people amongst them that died as unbelievers yesterday, last week, last year who are on the way to hell -have been treated harshly?

As I've explained we have lived with them, being tolerant of them etc, we are not harsh-they have been taught about Islam, we have been kind to them.

Again if you just think its too harsh then go ahread and pray to Allah to have the sinners kept safe.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
h-n
07-16-2010, 12:30 PM

Post 7
A response I would have expected from unbelievers, I have not committed adultery, been lewd, drank alcohol, or killed anyone and don't plan to, I'm not into gossip etc Well even if a person has sinned, that does not mean they support the sinful people. They enjoin good and forbid evil. Just because if they were lewd in the past that does not mean they can't say anything against it as Allah tells people to be Muslims to enjoin good and forbid evil. It is not for a person who has repented to agree with sins and make excuses for why people commit sins, when its obviously wrong-would you be calling the punishment for adultery harsh in Islam? The Muslims fought against the sinners at the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him there past sins did not stop them from enjoining good and forbiding evil. Is it normal for people to ask of the Prophets if they have ever sinned -when they told people to stop sinning?? The message was given to us all by Allah, I can repeat it as many times as I like, were even people recite verses from the Quran regularly. Should they be told to stop reciting it unless they have never commited a sin?

We have plenty of examples were people sinned and have gone against their sinful way of life and telling people not to do what they have done.

Evil does not eclipse the sun, an evil act should not stop anyone in good conduct, and going against evil behaviour. Their past sins should not stop them from standing strong as righteous people, and being responsbile, mature Men and Women.

The sinners are criticising the Muslims and not their own people, and now the Muslims are joining in criticising other Muslims-when the sinners do not side with the Muslims. To be strong as Muslims, to help us go through the major signs of the Day of Judgement and importantly not to stand with the sinners on the Day of Judgement.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:30 PM
Post 17
I've already written a thread -talking as unbelievers do in the comparative section. Which explains I don't need to wait till the Day of Judgement to find out what Allah will be saying of drunkards, lewd people etc. Allah has already taught us what's right, and I can repeat the message as many times as I like! It was never acceptable to drink, Prophet Jesus peace be upon him did not drink nor got drunk (texts being changed to make it acceptable), nor does it fit that he would have eaten pork. So its OK for people to be effected by sinners and I just ignore it all? As long as they are not effecting me? Like those children being adopted by homosexuals? That's called being selfish if I can only sit there caring about myself in the midst of so much evil.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:31 PM
Post 19
Evil is everywhere around the world, I don't have a problem dying with them, but you are quoting people from the past-yes people have the same test as they have had today and then -so what are you saying that they need more from Allah to help them to repent in the US for example?

In the US, they have attacked how many Muslims and other countries? They have heard about Islam, they have received so much food, water, clothing etc, they have seen so many natural disasters-we have already been kind to them-we have lived with them without being nasty to them etc, majority of non-believers cannot say that any Muslim have approached them and effected their life!

Allah has already shown them plenty and they are still rejecting the truth-so what do you believe that Allah is going to do- let them live in peace for longer and provide for them longer in this world? Allah is still going to provide them with food etc, even though they clear rejecters of the truth?

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:31 PM
Post 20
An unbeliever trying to use religion to stop a person from talking about religion!!! Every single Prophet has gone against lewd behaviour including Prophet Jesus peace be upon him!

Prophet Lut peace be upon him told people not to go into homosexualaity-if they don't stop they will be destroyed-he gave this message so many more time then I have spoken about it-are you going to say he is obsessed??

I will continue to criticise evil-so long as they continue to do their lewd behaviour I will not be quiet over the issue! Islam is strong! Homosexuals are not! Islam is not going to be like Christianity who most of them have ceased openly criticising lewd behaviour-while they the lewds continue openly talking the loudest in their society!

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:32 PM

Post 28
Why are you criticising me personally -when I am talking about what Allah has said about sinners and at the time of Prophet Noah peace be upon them, what I have clearly said is that we have been tolerant-we have not effected their way of living! They have been taught about Islam and Allah has provided many of his signs-what you are referring to the Prophet Moses peace be upon him has already happened to these people-can't you see that they have already been advised about Islam! They have already been taught about Islam and Allah himself has allowed them to see disasters and still live in relative comfort! Being kind and teaching them about Islam has already happened!

All people are saying to the Muslims you have to be kind in your approach-well again we have been! -but please read my other thread on Islam-why its a simple test and the Day of Judgement thread both on the General section, if you need to reply to this post as it covers them being tested, having a fair test and why there countries are collapsing going towards the major signs of the Day of Judgement (on the Day of Judgement thread). So then you will see that the kind approach has already happened-you can't say that people who died in Western countries yesterday did not receive a fair test, or the ones that died last year. People have already been taught about Islam-and too many people are underestimating this, and then thinking they should all be treated like if they never heard about Islam.

But please read those two other posts-which I agree that they have been taught so much and shown much by Allah. Which is why this thread covers why its not unkind to say they are being destroyed. No one is going to say for example that people in the UK need anything else to help them repent.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Post 37
Thanks, Allah has already provided so much and I'm not going to treat them like if they never had anything from Allah-I will not be praying for lewd people, homosexuals etc. I firmly believe that Allah provides a fair test. The point is they have already received guidance-this is what has been happening all these years. But I have prayed that anyone who is going to repent for them to repent now before they die as unbelievers, people keep on saying pray for guidance-they keep belittling the fact that they have been recieving guidance all their lives-the are good enough to be tested by Allah do I don't treat them like if they are stupid etc. So I'm not going to fall into their mentality of saying they have not received anything from Allah. Neither will any of these disbelievers say on the Day of Judgement that they received nothing in 2009, 2008 etc.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:33 PM

Post 38
Thanks, I can safely say that I've spent more time correcting people then praying for their destruction. Also I keep on looking at what Allah has provided them with, which to me is overwhelming, so its not just about what they hear from Muslims. Allah himself has provided so much, and I think alot of Muslims are forgetting this when they say they need guidance-well this is what all these years have certainly about. We are not starting from the beginning with these people and talk to them like if they never heard about Islam. So that is were I asked them-what more do you think UK, US etc needs to help people repent-the guidance they have been provided has not just been exact to their requirements or going below their level of understanding it has overflowed with how much Allah has provided them-not by a little so if all they needed to be provided with was a jug of water -the right quantitiy-but Allah has provided this and given so many more times over. The signs are in everywhere -of course Allah has provided them with so much.

Its just that I don't treat them as stupid-I see people who are good enough to be created by Allah and be judged on the Day of Judgement-this is reflected on how I talk to them! I can't mentally treat them like if they need more help, because then mentally I would be thinking that Allah has not provided them with guidance-which of course would be untrue. That of course does not stop me from talking about Islam, but I am treating them with respect because I am not treating them like if they don't know anything or if they are stupid, or obviously that Allah has not provided them with guidance. Also this thread is not about the good people themselves thinking that we will be saved, because we always ask Allah for forgiveness even if we have not done anything wrong.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:33 PM

Post 53
As I've said if you read my post, that Allah himself has given everyone a fair test in this world, -so what are you saying they need something else to help them repent-again too many people are underestimating what these unbelievers understand-your the one who treats them like if they are stupid-and the difference is I don't.

So for example are you saying that a person who was drinking and died last year did not have a fair test? Are you saying the people wasting away on drugs and died last year did not have a fair test? Well I am not -I believe absolutely they have been given a fair test -and its people like you who are saying we have to treat them like if they don't know anything.

1. A person who drinks is aware that there are Muslims who don't-which one are they going to say is a better lifestyle? Of course the Muslims
2. A person having different partners and not getting married-is aware that Muslims do not go into this-which one is this person going to say is a better lifestyle? The Muslims.
3. A person taking drugs is aware that there are Muslims who are against this -which one are they going to say is better? The Muslims
4. An indecent female is aware of the modesty of Muslim women -which one are they going to say is better? The Muslim women.

If anyone disagrees with the above then wait till the sinners confirm this on the Day of Judgement. So there actions are not misguided and every single person who commits a wrong doing already know its not a good thing! Even if they are not raised as a Muslim they know that adultery is wrong etc. I've already covered drinking etc in the Islam a simple test for everyone thread.

You mention teaching them about Islam-well wakeup this is what has already happened all of these years! We are not starting from the beginning with these people, of course I'm not going to pray for people who spent their time just visiting nightclubs while this war on terror was happening etc.

They don't need anything else from Allah to help them repent-if you say that then you are saying that Allah is not providing a fair test? These people are good enough to be judged by Allah himself on the Day of Judgement-why then are you saying they don't know much?? As no disbeliever will say that on the Day of Judgement-if you chose today's date and went up to any sinner on the Day of Judgement they will all agree that they have been provided a fair test today, in 2009, 2008 2007 etc.

Then go ahead and pray to Allah-what will you pray to him for? What more do people need from Allah to help them repent?? If your going to answer this post please read on my other two threads-Islam :Why its a simple test and the Day of Judgement thread (not the Major signs of the Day of Judgement thread-but you can read that one too). Which covers why these people have received ample guidance and why they are not stupid.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Post 54
Please read my other threads on Islam a simple test and the Day of Judgement thread if your going to answer this post.

What are you saying that the sinners who died yesterday, last week needed something else to help them repent? Of course a Muslim would never stop talking about religion, but yes the countries don't have long and will be destroyed.

Also are you saying that Allah has not provided a fair test?? Please read on my other two threads , the difference is clear, people are treating the unbelievers like if they are stupid-well they are not and ask any sinner on the Day of Judgement and they all will agree that they have been having a fair test from Allah-it is this people are underestimating.

Then go an pray to Allah to give them more-and what more do the sinners need to help them to repent? Are you again saying that all the westernised people for example who died last year, needed something else from Allah to help the repent?? Then if this is the case then Allah would not have allowed them to die and kept them in this world longer.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Post 55
Prophet Noah, Lut peace be upon them were right as all of the other Prophets to say that if people don't repent they will be destroyed. What is it that you think Islam is teaching us that sinners will survive-is that what you think is written in the Quran?

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:35 PM
Post 59
It is not about being stereotypical , I am using them as examples as they rather criticise the Muslims and have made the homosexuals more acceptable then Muslims in their society etc. Be critical of a woman's dress code rather then the rubbish clothes their females wear etc.

h-n
Post 61
See you on the Day of Judgement, we are happy to see people repent and save themselves from hell-but what do you think Allah is going to allow people to continue, he has already destroyed nations in the past and its happening right now. Nowhere has Allah said that sinners would continue.

h-n

Post 79
I am not arrogant, I'm a straightforward person, an arrogant person would not bother being fed up with sinners, they would be laughing at them. It is not about knowing about the unseen-but what is written in the Quran, Allah would not throw someone into hell for an eternity unless he had a very good reason as he is just. I am not just using any words-what I have said is taught to us by Allah the only difference that people are having is that they seem to think that sinful people don't know anything about Islam-which contradicts Islam teaching as Allah always judges everyone fairly on the Day of Judgement which means they are not stupid.

We Muslims have absolutely been tolerant of the non-Muslims and the majority of them cannot say we have effected their lives. But I hope you read my threads as they are relevant, I am certainly not changing what Islam says, as obviously what I have mentioned is that Allah is Merciful and Compassionate, and so many people have died in a state of unbelief-but no one can say they have not been given a fair test as that contradicts what Allah has taught us that he is a Just ruler.

Everyone who has committed a sin, know they have done wrong, whether it was stealing etc, you didn't have to be raised as a Muslim to realise this. People are treating people like if they don't know much, which again is what I have said I look at people around me, and I rememeber that Allah will be judging them personally on the Day of Judgement-so they are not dumb, of course they know what is required of them to be a good person. If I was being arrogant, I would call them stupid-but I am not, I am saying they are receiving a fair test from Allah, and they are capable of being judged by Allah on the Day of Judgement then they are not weak etc. Also no sinful person will be saying on the Day of Judgement that they have not received a fair test-again Allah would not throw someone to hell for eternity if they did not have a fair test. Please read the thread, before replying to this post if you need to.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:36 PM
Post 86
Yes and I have said we Muslims have already been kind to the non-Muslims-that's what we have been doing all these years! While they have been hearing about Islam all these years they actually increased in their sinful behaviour. Allah has taught us that sinful people will be destroyed, if you are saying they need more time to repent, then go ahead and pray to Allah for them to receive this. Please read on my other two threads if you like to reply to this post.

We are not going to be sitting with sinful behaviour longer-they have already been taught about Islam while they were killing so many people around the world. They even acted like people in the past, did not Pharoah torture? Have not the Americans etc tortured people. Have they not rejected Islam-what more do they need from Allah?? More food?? More water?? What more do they need -to bomb Muslims so we can discuss Islam with them all over again?? Shall we talk about Islam with them like if they never heard about it before??

Simply pray to Allah for their countries to continue if you think they need something else from Allah to help them be good. As I cannot find anything else that they need.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:36 PM
Post 90
Natural disasters only happen to punish people and warn the rest, evey single natural disaster that a person has seen or heard in this world, its written on their records. The 2004 tsunami, other earthquakes are written on my record too, so a person will be tiold they have no excuse as they were warned.

Also please read on Islam:Why its a simple test thread and the Day of Judgement thread, as what you are saying is wrong -Allah provides a fair test to everyone, as I said so many unbelievers have already been taken away from westernised countries to their deaths and they have received a fair test. It does not matter if they were not raised as a Muslim, every single person who has committed a sin, knows that it is wrong. Even with pork it was banned in the bible.

If you went upto any sinner on the Day of Judgement they will all agree that they have received a fair test from Allah-quote this year, quote the last year.

Also a lot of Muslims are underestimating what the unbelievers understand-they know what is required of them to be good-again question them on the Day of Judgement. People seem to be also underestimating these past years on what has been shown to these people-so please read the threads and then reply to this post if you like to.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:37 PM
Post 94
Allah also quotes the major sins, also there is only one hell-we are not going to stand there on the Day of Judgement differentiating between sinful people as again they will be thrown into hell together. Exemption is for people who worship the one God and remember the Day of Judgement, and yes I have prayed to Allah that anyone who is going to repent that by Allah's will they will, as of course we are not just going to sit here a long time with them talking about Islam -of course they are being destroyed-please see my other threads on the Day of Judgement and Islam:Why its a simple test.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:37 PM
Post 92
Allah is going to say its for a punishment, warning, he is not going to say on the Day of Judgement he caused a disaster because he thought people would like it.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:38 PM

Post 97
Obviously your just picking and choosing what you like, the Day of Judgement is upon us, your totally missing this point which Allah has warned us so many times in the Quran, and the fact that the Prophets have failed to warn us and that these countries won't be around-see the Major signs of the Day of Judgement

You've just said that insha'Allah he be guided to Islam-well obviously missing the point-that's what Allah has been doing already, all of these years-providing a fair test for everyone. Then you go onto quote a verse were Allah says people need to change themselves-which is what I believe-everyone is having a fair test. they don't need anything else from Allah to help them to repent-what do you think all of these years have been about? Please read the Day of Judgement thread.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:38 PM

Post 103
Then are you saying that all the sinners that died last year who weren't raised in as a Muslim did not have a fair test?? Its obvious your not reading the other two threads, but people who drink and take drugs are already doing something they know has no benefit. When a person takes drugs, they still showing a level of thinking as they are hiding their drugs, as they are worried that the police will catch them, so if they can be worried about the police catching them, the can also be worried of Allah catching them too.

Drunkards don't experience much good -for example they even go on holiday to a nice beach and all they want to do is get drunk-so how are they actually enjoying being on holiday? Even people are saying you don't need to be drunk in order to enjoy themselves. People who get drunk-they are selfish, which is a characteristic of being evil, they don't care about their children, and be drunk in front of them, being depressed-so they are so depressed they want to go around being lewd too etc.

Also has I said go up to them and say this on the Day of Judgement of course its a no brainer that a Muslim lifestyle is better.

How can you disagree with the fact they are not stupid-then you are saying that Allah is sending them to hell for no good reason! Do remember that they are good enough to be judged by Allah personally -so how can you say they don't know. For Allah to send someone to hell its a very, very, very, very good reason, as he is Merciful.

Then are you saying the drunk who died last night did not have a fair test?
Then are you saying the drug addict who died last night did not have a fair test?

What do you think Allah is going to do with them? Provide them with beautifiul wives and be looked after in Paradise forever instead of going to hell? What have they done to deserve this?

Again you cannot say that people don't know the difference between right and wrong-stop treating people like if they are stupid, this is there once in a lifetime oppurtunity to make it to Paradise! Do not continually underestmate how much Allah has provided them in this world.

For say it to Allah on the Day of Judgement-say to him that you don't think he has provided a fair test for them and that he should not be sending them to hell!

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Post 106
Why stop now??? What do you think Allah is going to do give them thousands of years each to repent? As I've written on another post the 2004tsunami happened as people were being evil-and even people were agreeing with this in Indonesia etc. They were sitting their gossiping, even males who survived were saying their girlfriends perished-being lewd!

Allah has provided a simple test to everyone-why are so many people treating the unbelievers like if they are dumb? It does not matter if they were not raised as a Muslim everyone knows that adultery, etc is a sin! If they have not repented before the die, they will be going to hell.

The whole world knows that Muslims pray to Allah-that's what they know about Islam and we are against indecent behaviour. If you are one of those who are saying they aren't receiving a fair test from Allah-then go and pray and tell Allah that -tell him that I don't think the unbelievers are having a fair test!

Also pray for the sinners that died last week-and say to Allah its because you were not being Merciful and did not provide them with a fair test, that's why I'm asking for them to enter Paradise! Instead of asking me to go upto a disbeliever when I am 100% confident that Allah is Merciful and provides a fair test-you can go up to any sinner on the Day of Judgement and ask them -and they will all say they have received a fair test. The problem here is some Muslims think we are going to have to speak to every single non-believer to help them-when you vastly underestimating what Allah has already been providing them in their lifetime-which obviously is more then a Muslim would be able to give them.

Closed minded-its is you who are picking and choosing what you like and comfortable with, its a fact that when people don't repent they will be destroyed-this is not a closed minded view-this is from the Quran.

Go ahead then and pray for these countries to continue-pray for Allah to provide them with more time.

h-n
Post 109
Allah's test is so straightforward that we already know what he approves of and what he doesn't. He provides a natural disaster as a punishment and everyone should take it as a warning-which is were the good comes in-as people will want to repent to Allah and fear being sent to hell! Allah is not going to tell us he is judging us on this, this, on the Day of Judgement-he has already taught us -afterall the punishment is severe-going to hell forever so of course its not about knowing what Allah thinks-its about what Allah has already taught us and provided by all the Prophets! We don't need to wait till the Day of judgement to know that people were being sinful.

I as a Muslim am happy to die with the sinners-we only look towards the next world-so as long as we make it to Paradise, its better to die with them then live with them. Have you seen the pig -its so disgusting-anyone liking it-is not going to call it a lovely creature-what they even feed them rubbish. Its a no brainer-its about physically people liking something that is obviously wrong, its like when people are willing to use other people to take their land, property etc-they don't care how ugly they treat someone-they look over their ugly acts and they look over how ugly this creature is as long as they can eat its flesh. Whenever have they called it beautiful??

It appears that muslims only think that people are going to repent if they talk to them-well this is wrong-as Allah has provided them with so much more, they all know that Allah exists. That's what Muslims are forgetting, wait till they hear what the sinners will be saying on the Day of Judgement-they all received a fair test, even if they have not spoken personally to a Muslim. They have seen so many disasters and they still did not heed the warning etc.

h-n

Post 117
Well that's were we disagree-I believe that they all know that Allah exists, Allah would not create a soul that did not know he exists. Even all the creatures worship Allah. So see the sinners on that Day-you've been listening too much to their petty excuses. Being so depressed-they obviously already know that drink is not going to help them with their problems and its about being too lazy to sort them out.

Even all the devils know that Allah exist, and they used to eaves drop on heaven. This is the same test that people failed when Harut and Marut came and the people asked them how to do black magic-see? a normal person going near heaven would just be interested in being admitted in their, but these devils only care about this world and causing trouble-that they were willing to just eavesdrop and come back into this world-actually not thinking about heaven and even those people could have asked the angels to try and make it to heaven -or I wish to go with you-but they were only concerned about causing trouble in this world -that they also forget about Allah, they were just interested in living in this world and causing trouble.

People have even ignored the overwhelming evidence on the existance of devils-crop circles, UFOS -which were photographed and even scientist believe they originate from this world etc See? They ask of proof of Islam when they ignore this-why do they ignore it because they want to think about living in this world. Obsessed with living in this world.

People who get depressed -its a fact they are depressed as they think their life should be perfect-but this is a state only applicable in heaven. If you were on holiday you feel a higher happy emotions-and then it drops down after the holiday finishes. But these people only think about living in this world and that's why they think they have to be happy all the time, and they are depressed because their life is not working for them-well its a test-who told them to treat this world more then they should have done, they know that life is temporary and people have died-but still hold onto living in this world, that is why they complain their life is not perfect.

All people know that adultery is wrong, they know killing a person is wrong, and even their relationships are wrong-even when people are teenagers, a female its not normal for her to think that I am going to have sex with this guy, and then that one, and then that one. Its more normal for her to think about being with one person-how many of them dream of a perfect wedding day, they don't dream about sleeping around as a teenager-so not normal. Also they feel guilt too about being lewd, people want to make it look like they don't care because they don't want to-well its not something that all of them would want their husbands to know, as well as feeling guilty about adultery, they want to keep it a secret from their husbands.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Post 138
Your complaining that I'm talking about test-and then you talk about the Quran-when the Quran is given to us because our whole existance in this world is because we are being tested!!

Of course I not going to stop saying test, test, test-this is what all this is about-passing our test to make it to Paradise.

That's why Allah has sent Prophets to help us pass our test, that's why he has provided us with the Quran to help us pass our tests, that's why we have the Day of Judgement to see if we have past our tests!

Allah has been Merciful to everyone in the history of this world, he is the Judge, personally judging us all on the Day of Judgement-not delegating this task to anyone-and a fair Judge he is too, for everyone!

Test, test, test, test!

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Post 147
I’ve already said many times, we have been kind to non-Muslims, and they have been taught about Islam-what then do you call what has been happening these past years? The Muslims here are under the impression that we are going to start from scratch and talk about Islam-why would we need to do this? When every single person has heard about Islam in the whole of this world, it has been written on every single newspaper and radio station and TV.

Some people are simply underestimating what Allah has already provided to all of these people.

Your question;-

"Are you a Muslim, because you deserved to be guided or because Allah was Merciful to you even though you did not deserve it"?

Is a no brainer question in Islam-everyone has a fair test, they are not chosen to be given a place in Paradise, everyone has the free will to accept being a Muslim. Allah has allowed us to “earn” our own rewards for the next world either in Paradise or in hell. Allah has been Merciful to everyone-to Muslims and non-Muslims! So we are not a Muslim because we have deserved it. We all rely on Allah’s Mercy-but we have to make the right choice before we are able to receive it. So we are reliant on Allah, but he has allowed us to earn our rewards.

So Allah is not rewarding himself on the Day of Judgement for being Merciful to us-he is rewarding us!! Because we earned it!! He is not rewarding us because we have received his Mercy! He is rewarding us because we have made the right choices.

So we are simply a Muslim because we have accepted the message that there is only one God, remember the Day of Judgement and in Paradise and hell-which everyone would know about even if they are not a Muslim-everyone knows around the whole world that Muslims worship the one God!

Allah never purposely makes a person a disbeliever to test that person!

Again people know that there is only one God, and have heard about the Day of Judgement even if they are not a Muslim. He has already made it easier for everyone to accept Islam. What do you think has been happening all this time?? Allah has been Merciful and provided them with a fair test. If they have chosen to visit nightclubs every week for the past couple of years knowing their countries are fighting against Muslims that is there problem, they purposely do not do anything to improve upon their life, just as some are lazy etc. That’s not because they didn’t know about Islam-its because they chose to live stupidly. It doesn’t make a difference to the test today, people know the difference between good and bad sins. Even if your not a Muslim, they believe killing someone is wrong, adultery is wrong etc.

As I said numerous times, we are not starting from the beginning with these people, while the war on terror was going on they heard of Islam, they seen so many natural disasters, but still increased their sinful behaviour. Your simply saying they don’t know about Islam because they have continued with their rubbish behaviour-that was their choice-but when they went to a pub, or wherever they knew that Muslims live in this world and they do not like drinking behaviour, and they worship the one God.

I live in the UK, and I firmly believe that everyone is being tested fairly- to deny this means that you would be denying that Allah is being Merciful to them.

To say they don’t know what it takes to be a good person-means your also denying that Allah is providing them a fair test.-some of them died last week-and they are going to hell -and they received a fair test.

Wait till the Day of Judgement then approach the sinners and ask them if they could have repented yesterday, last week, last year, the years before them-they will say yes. Ask them did living in the UK, US etc stop them from always knowing what is required to be a good person-and they will say no, ask them on the Day of Judgement did they know that Allah existed-and they will say Yes.

Nobody is going to stand on the Day of Judgement and say to Allah;-

1. I don’t know who you are,
2. Why are you judging me?
3.. I don’t know what I’m doing here on the Day of Judgement!
4. I didn’t know that I had to be a good person.
5. I thought being lewd was an acceptable behaviour.
6. What is hell?

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:41 PM

Post 154
If you agree that everyone who dies as a disbeliever has had a fair test then you have to agree that on earth they were having a fair too! Every single day was a fair test for them, nobody would be disagreeing with this on the Day of Judgement.

You accuse me of being arrogant-when you’re the one who is saying that only Muslims know what is required of them to make it to Paradise! You’re the one who is being arrogant by saying the only way they can truly be helped by speaking to a Muslim, when there are plenty of them who have never talked to a Muslim in their lifetime.

I have always said that natural disasters are a punishment from Allah-and that it is written on my record as I have seen it-and that I have no excuse for heeding this warning on the Day of Judgement-so I cannot be accused of being arrogant!

As I’ve always said that does not stop me from talking about religion, but that does not mean that I’m going to stop praying for sinners to be destroyed either!

Every single person in this world has heard about Islam -which means that every single person knows that we worship Allah!! Who said I was making assumptions on people who call themselves Muslims aren’t being evil-I’ve already said there are plenty of people who call themselves Muslims who are evil and it’s a good job the war started its even sorting out who is evil and who isn’t in this war on terror. People are siding with the US in Pakistan etc are evil, and when the US collapses, they’re on their own. They will be beaten up by the Muslims, it’s a good job that the evil and the good are being sorted out, as people are just taking their sides as there won’t be any room for dialogue-of course we won’t be having a peace talk with the Dajjal. Its not about talking to sinners, they wouldn’t be able to even say they don’t think Allah exists, homosexual rights.

Your treating all non-believers like if they are innocent-but they haven’t just said they don’t accept Islam-they have also attacked Islam, like headscarfs, cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him-there is a difference between just simply rejecting Islam and fighting against it-even they tortured the Muslims and the public response was that they didn’t care! They thought it served them right they were being tortured. This is the same as people did before at the time of Pharoah, the sinners didn’t care that the good people were being tortured. Also the public supported Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him to be thrown into the fire.

So you are out of date, and if you don’t think so, then just look these countries won’t be around long.
So you won’t be sitting around saying that we have to talk to the sinners -because people will just be fighting against them!

Also in Haiti of course the Muslims can’t talk to them like if nothing happened and that they do not know what is required of them to repent!

Which is worse, what I have said or the earthquake? Why don’t you complain that the earthquake is not a nice thing to do? Why don’t you say to Allah you should not be causing earthquakes but its about being nice to people as they are stupid?

If you think what you believe is correct then that means these countries would still be around, for you to sit there talking to them about Allah like if they never had anything, while they continue with their rubbish behaviour, and kill more Muslims abroad.

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:41 PM

Post 211
Obviously people are talking as unbelievers -I have NEVER said that I am going to stop talking about Islam-but I cannot deny that these countries are being destroyed right now-they will not be operating as countries nor their businesses when the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him arrives.

I have never taken credit for unbelievers-as I've said we have already been kind-have we not been putting up with them for this past 8 years too since the war on terror has started etc?.

I have already agreed that no country will survive. I have already agreed that when the UK, US etc is finished it will of course have a knock on effect and the other countries will cease to operate-after all no one is going to continue with their stock markets-as I mentioned in the Day of Judgement thread as well.

After all the proof before them, they want to treat the non-believers like if they are innocent -well if this is the case then why did the majority of them not complain about Bush, Cheney etc about using torture? Even though they know the war on terror is wrong-why are they happy that Islam loses? Why are they happy if Muslims convert to Christianity? Even though they aren't religious? Even that's what they told Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him to be an idol worshipper! Why? He was not attacking them-because they did not want someone telling them to be good! So they can continue with their evil without any criticism -just like the people attacking Prophet Lut peace be upon him -when the Prophet did not attack them! Even today look at their reaction when they hear of a Muslim rejecting Islam-when that Muslims has not caused any terrorist activites atc. They are happy that a Muslim has rejected Islam!

As Allah has stated in the Quran-they will not be happy until you join them in disbelief, they go around causing trouble in the world and claim they are being peaceful when they are not. They want to cause division between the Muslims etc.

“And when it is said to them: “Make not mischief on the earth,” they say: ‘We are only peacemakers.’ Verily! They are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive not.” Al-Baqarah 2:11,12

Qur'an 3:100 "O you who believe! If you obey a group of those who were given the Scripture [Jews and Christians], they would indeed render you disbelievers after you have believed!"

Qur'an 3:119 "Lo! You are the ones who love them [Jews and Christians] but they love you not, and you believe in all the Scriptures while they disbelieve in your Book. And when they meet you, they say, 'We believe.' But when they are alone they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: 'Perish in your rage.' Certainly, Allah knows all the secrets in the breasts."

Qur'an 3:118 "O you who believe! Take not as your friends those outside your religion [Jews and Christians] since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the revelations, if you understand."

Qur'an 66:9 O Prophet! strive hard against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell an evil refuge (indeed).

How many times have you heard that they prefer us to be Christians -when they themselves do not care about Christianity-so again doing the same as unbelievers in the past, don't like us being religious.

Clearly this article was needed, we are approaching the Major signs of Day of Judgement, we are not at the beginning of starting to talk about Islam with these people, and even some Muslims are thinking that these countries are not going to end right now-but just before the trumpet blows signifiying the Day of Judgement is completely wrong.

The countries are collapsing right now, and then we are moving towards the "Major signs of the Day of Judgement" -(thread already written on this in the general section) about the way we are putting up with evil has changed, they will no longer be able to talk about homosexual rights etc.

So, get up to date, why are Muslims basing their religion according to how sinners think? They accuse me of picking and choosing Islam when I have done no such thing! They have clearly not given much thought on these countries being destroyed!

Then get up to date, and remember to run to join the Mahdi when he leads the Muslims not say they are going to sit around as if they are going to live as they did years before!

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:42 PM

Post 213
Also I mention that some people are talking as unbelievers because look at the example of the West-when they can't find anything wrong with a person-they accuse that person of something they did not say or did not do, in order to attack that person ;-

1. They accused Saddam of Hussein of things which they already knew was untrue and he was attacked.

2. They also accused Ahmadinejad of saying to wipe Israel of the map-which they say he did not-just accuse him of something in order to help attack him, when he has even met Jewish people in the US.

PEOPLE HERE HAVE ACCUSED ME OF SAYING THAT WE ARE NOT TO CONTINUE TALKING ABOUT ISLAM-WHICH IS NOT TRUE-I HAVE SIMPLY SAID THE COUNTRIES ARE NOT GOING TO CONTINUE AND WE ARE NOT AT THE BEGINNING OF TELLING THESE PEOPLE ABOUT ISLAM. I ALSO TOLD THEM TO READ POST 1 IN FULL IF THEY WERE TO POST ANYTHING.

ALSO I HAVE TO MENTION THIS THAT EVEN PROPHET MUHAMMAD PEACE BE UPON HIM HAD SAID THAT EVEN A CAUTIOUS, RELIGIOUS MAN CAN BE LED ASTRAY BY WOMEN-AND OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE THOSE HERE WHO HAD THE TRUTH BUT STILL COMPLAINED-ACTING LIKE THE US ACCUSING ME OF NOT HELPING PEOPLE-AND EVERYTIME I TELL THEM -THEY STILL ACCUSE ME OF NOT HELPING PEOPLE! THEY THEMSELVES DID NOT ANSWER THE UNBELIEVERS IN THIS THREAD WHEN THEY QUESTIONED THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT-SO WHY DID THEY NOT HELP THEM? THEY THEMSELVES HAVE NOT ADMITTED THAT POINTS ON POST ONE ARE CORRECT-THEY HAVE COMPLETELY AVOIDED THIS -JUST LIKE THE US ETC-THEY KNOW THE TRUTH AND THEY AVOIDED IT AND JUST ACCUSE THIS PERSON OF SAYING SOMETHING THEY NEVER DID, JUST TO CONTINUE TO ATTACK THAT PERSON, AGAIN, AGAIN AND AGAIN.

WE MUSLIMS HAVE TO REMAIN STRONG TOGETHER, AND NOT BE LED ASTRAY BY WHAT'S OBVIOUSLY FALSE!

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:42 PM

Post 218
Just like to say a thank-you to everyone's posts, and it proved that some Muslims needed a wakeup call that the fact that we cannot deny that the countries are being destoyed and we are not going to start all over again talking about Islam with these sinners today like if they have never heard of it.

People were assuming that the non-believers were just innocent but they have to rememeber;-

1. They are happy for any Muslim to leave Islam, just as Allah has stated in the Quran, they won't be happy until the Muslims become like them. Just as they asked Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him to be an idol worshipper, and they attacked him and the home of Prophet Lut peace be upon him.

2. The majority did not complain that the Muslims were being tortured-just like poeple at the time of Pharoah did not complain that the good people were being tortured.

3. Even though they know that the war on terror is wrong, they would still like to have victory over the Muslims, and then show off about it.

4. Please remember that they are good enough to be judged by Allah personally-so don't treat them like if they are stupid.

5. I am saying I don't care if they are destroyed-and if a natural disaster happened which would kill a lot of Muslims-they would be happy and wouldn't care either!

Also do not be fooled, and have doubts on what Islam teaches, non of the Prophets failed to warn people of the Day of Judgement, hell and that their nations will be destroyed.

Even before the Christians used to talk about the above, but they changed it claiming it was not kind to talk about sinners being sent to hell, and even now they don't talk about angels being tough with sinners as they used to in Western countries, now they just talk about them being kind and protecting towards them. When angels only care about worshipping Allah, and it is this that they are happy doing various things as they are working for Allah, they are his servants.

Be strong in your faith! We are approaching the Major signs of the Day of Judgement. Do not be fooled by sinners! Remember that we are not going to be sitting with them for long, but we have to join the Mahdi and the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him!

__follower
07-16-2010, 12:44 PM
god bless all human beings , and guide them to da right path. ppl nowadays r jus excepting others to do well but dun act themselves .

h-n
07-16-2010, 12:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by __follower
god bless all human beings , and guide them to da right path. ppl nowadays r jus excepting others to do well but dun act themselves .
Well Allah has already provided so much, and I thank Allah that all this evil will not be continuing, as per the countries finishing, going towards the first Major signs of the Day of Judgement.

I will not be praying to Allah for him to give something to the UK for example, what more do they need? They have stuffed themselves with so much meat that they have not sacrificed, being openly lewd etc What on earth could they possibly need? What more? Nothing comes to mind.

If people think that they need to pray to Allah to provide more, are they saying that Allah has not already provided so much??

Anyhow, I appreciate people to read the thread and the posts before commenting, as clearly you have not done so, in a very short space of time.

__follower
07-16-2010, 01:04 PM
i was jus referring to one particular post i didnt read da whole thing
u got me wrong
but anyways
sry

h-n
07-16-2010, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by __follower
i was jus referring to one particular post i didnt read da whole thing
u got me wrong
but anyways
sry
No problems.

Asiyah3
07-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Sinners being destoyed and a good job too!
I am a sinner.

Sawdah
07-17-2010, 07:19 PM
:sl:

I believe what sister muslimah means that as children of Adam, we will always sin. Hence, we are all sinners. But as the Prophet :saws: said, the all children of Adam are sinners and the best of sinners are the ones who repent constantly.

It is narrated in a hadith that Sayyidina Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said:
"Every son of Adam is a sinner, and the best of sinners are those who repent constantly".
- Ibn Majah, Tirmizi, Darimi (p. 760 Al Hadis, Vol. 3 Fazul Karim)

:w:

Asiyah3
07-17-2010, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by h-n
After your last stupid posts, you see fit to come into my other threads without reading?? Ie the post 5 on this thread is relevant.

Also this was also brought up by another member on Islamicboard, maybe you should read the Quran all over again too.

1. I am referring to people who are not repenting.
2. Also as soon as you repent you are no longer called a sinner.

What do you think Allah even says? That;-

-he told the angels to join the sinners, to fight the other sinners in the Battle of Badr?
-he told Prophet Noah peace be upon him to gather the sinners and take them into the ark?
-he will say come sinners you have earned your reward in Paradise, so enter sinners.

I don't expect Muslims to behave as non-Muslims, and try and make some smart comments which frankly is meaningless, I'm not here to waste my time, so I expect others to respect that, and to help by making Islamicboard more productive in learning.
I'm free to comment on any posts in this forum of course without violating the rules.

Sister, do you think that the guests who visit Islamic Board will read every single post you write? The majority of viewers don't even join us. They leave with the picture they gain on Islam and Muslims. You are free to post what you want, but please do so with a kinder peaceful tone and treatment. It's not wise to waste the effort of our brothers and sisters who struggle to clear the many misconceptions about Islam and Muslims.

h-n
07-17-2010, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah

I believe what sister muslimah means that as children of Adam, we will always sin. Hence, we are all sinners. But as the Prophet :saws: said, the all children of Adam are sinners and the best of sinners are the ones who repent constantly.

It is narrated in a hadith that Sayyidina Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said:
"Every son of Adam is a sinner, and the best of sinners are those who repent constantly".
- Ibn Majah, Tirmizi, Darimi (p. 760 Al Hadis, Vol. 3 Fazul Karim)

Even still that is derailing the thread, when clearly I have mentioned on post 1 that it is about people who are NOT repenting.

Asiyah3
07-17-2010, 07:50 PM
I don't need to be told by someone who frankly looks less towards the Day of Judgement then I do, and don't bother making excuses, your intentions have been less then honourable.
Allah knows best what's in my heart. How do you expect others to listen to you when you don't listen to them yourself?

People don't have time to learn about Islam in their own sweet time, [/B]countries are finishing, they should have done that before, as I am only summarising.
People will have time to learn about Islam until the sun rises from the west or before the soul reaches the throat [at death] bi ithnil-Laah.

Don't bother telling me to be kind, if you were kinder then me, then you would have heeded the signs of the Day of Judgement around you and stopped wasting my time.
Yeah, I should indeed change myself till I have time. Allah is the best of Judges.

Your not free to derail and waste people's time, so the next time you derail the thread, I will be asking for the post to be removed.
If I have said anything wrong, then I welcome mods to remove my posts. I've said wrong things in the past, and I'm very grateful to the mods who corrected my mistakes al-hamdulillah. Jazahumullah.

Commenting on a post made or the tone used in a post isn't off-topic in my opinion.

Sawdah
07-17-2010, 07:51 PM
Even still that is derailing the thread, when clearly I have mentioned on post 1 that it is about people who are NOT repenting.

Sister, please understand that not everyone will read every single post on a thread. They usually just skim through or jump to the end. I'm sorry that you've already mentioned it in the original post, but I was just trying to explain what sis muslimah meant when she said "im a sinner".

Don't take such a small thing to offense sister, my intetnion is not to derail your thread.

IB-Staff
07-17-2010, 08:04 PM
This thread has reached its discussion limit.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!