/* */

PDA

View Full Version : anybody home

JSTOR
07-13-2010, 09:15 AM
salam all,
I dont know if this topic should go here but theres an issue which is bothering me for some time. Recently, i have noticed that i withdraw into myself, in the sense i could be having a conversation and i will completely fade out, then realise ohh there still talking come back round, then would have to ask to repeat what they just said.
I cant really control it, i try to be alert and 'talkative' but sometimes i just cant really be bothered. Im just scared it'l get worse.
thanks for any advice.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-14-2010, 01:09 AM
:sl:

it happens to everyone.. either the conversation isn't very interesting to hold your attention, or you have something on your mind that is distracting you.. but all of us have a thousand thought interjecting throughout the day some which absorb us completely into a different existence, I wouldn't be too alarmed ..sick people who retreat into their mind by a frightening way don't post coherent thoughts on forums ...

And Allah swt knows best

:w:

Muslim Woman
07-14-2010, 02:02 AM
Walaykum as Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by JSTOR
..realise ohh there still talking come back round, then would have to ask to repeat what they just said.

as sis said , is there anything in ur mind that is troubling u ?

Face the problem , don't run away. Don't think too much , do something about solving the problem . InshaAllah everything will be ok :)

Snowflake
07-15-2010, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JSTOR
salam all,
I dont know if this topic should go here but theres an issue which is bothering me for some time. Recently, i have noticed that i withdraw into myself, in the sense i could be having a conversation and i will completely fade out, then realise ohh there still talking come back round, then would have to ask to repeat what they just said.
I cant really control it, i try to be alert and 'talkative' but sometimes i just cant really be bothered. Im just scared it'l get worse.
thanks for any advice.
Don't worry sis. InshaAllah it's nothing serious. Most likely it's just lack of concentration/boredom like sis Lily said. I remember a teacher once told us that going into trance like states is a mild form of epilepsy, but nothing serious. Lots of people experience 'absences'. I get similar and I've done stuff like dialling people's numbers and in a milli second forgetting I did it and carry on doing other stuff with the phone in my hand. Them on the other end are like, Hello, Hello??? One day I heard a tiny voice and I thought it was jinns. Then I realised someone was on the fone. I'd rang then forgot and put the fone down beside me lol. It's not serious ukhti. Use exercise, and relaxation therapies to help fight any stress you may be experiencing. May Allah grant you good health. Ameen. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!